• Victory by kill
  • Start 1 mile apart in San Francisco Bay
  • No prep
  • All weapons online, fully charged, 100% capability on both

Who wins?

-------------------------------

For the rest of my battles, click here!

#2 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5813 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Gypsy. Who were the pilots for Eureka again?

#3 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

The two Australian guys, the father and son.

#4 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5813 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

The two Australian guys, the father and son.

Unless they have some secret weapon, I'm still sticking with Gypsy. They have better weapons and more importantly, better durability.

#5 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker best weapons are those missiles, which Gipsy can tank. Gipsy has Plasma Cannons. Thats game.

#6 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker Eureka...

As far as stats go Eureka outclasses Gipsy in every category, and debatably can hit with the force of a 300 kilo ton warhead.

#7 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Striker Eureka's missiles are Kaiju Stunner Warheads capable of piercing through Kaiju hide which require several nukes to penetrate.

So your telling me Gipsy Dangercould tank a nuke?

#8 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: Striker Eureka's missiles are Kaiju Stunner Warheads capable of piercing through Kaiju hide which require several nukes to penetrate.

It kinds did. In the Ocean. Underwater too boot. Underwater Nuke Force >>> Air Nuke Force.

Also this does not change the fact Plasma > Missile.

#9 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger said:

It kinds did. In the Ocean. Underwater too boot. Underwater Nuke Force >>> Air Nuke Force.

Also this does not change the fact Plasma > Missile.

Gipsy Danger only tank the dispersing force of a Mega ton nuke, not the direct impact like Slattern.

Here's the comparison...

Oh and here is the thing about the missile vs Plasma argument.

- Striker Eureka is equipped with 18 separate missiles, each capable of piercing the Kaiju hid.

This Kaiju down here is named Mutavore who had an armor: 7

- So Gipsy isn't tanking Striker's missiles.

On the other hand Gipsy needs to charge her plasma thing more about 5 seconds or more. And Knife head had an armor: 7

Basically Striker has the edge here.

http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Knifehead

http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Mutavore

#10 Edited by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker eureka is the fastest and the most advanced jaeger.. also wrist blades.>>> chain sword.

#11 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute: I think people didn't understand the status table until now.

#12 Posted by thelocust619 (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

Gipsey gets scrapped

#13 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker is leagues ahead of Gipsy.

#14 Edited by JwwProd (9252 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker.

#15 Edited by buttersdaman000 (9655 posts) - - Show Bio

They even said in the movie that Striker Eureka was the most advanced and powerful Jaeger. They were just defeated by circumstance.

#16 Edited by RetconCrisis (3751 posts) - - Show Bio

Gipsy's chainsword! :D

But Striker Eureka wins.

#17 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute:

Did you know The Kaiju are faster than Ironman?

The Kaiju Knifehead in Antarctica was registered by the boat to be moving at 1 mile per second.

1600 meters / second = 3,579 mph

COMPARE!

At best! Ironman can go past 769 mph which is Sonic speed.

3,560 mph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 769 mph

I D#*K! Ridin Real hard bro :) jkjkjkjk

#18 Posted by jwalser3 (4915 posts) - - Show Bio

Well if you want to get technical. Gypsy did beat Striker in h2h when they were in the shatterdome and the guy pilot messed up the son.

#19 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: well that just means Gipsy Danger has the better pilots. On paper its Striker Eureka, but Gipsy Danger did take down class 10 durability Kaiju.

( Leather Back + Slattern)

So Gipsy Danger has some better kills than Striker.

#20 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

So Striker who gets decimated and had to self Nuke wins, yet Gypsy takes out 5 Kaiju in the same movie and the Nuclear blast, as well armed with the more advance double Plasma.... nope not seeing.

Feats > Stat Cards.

#21 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw:

Well if you want more stats on Striker Eureka it's better to read the graphic novels and comic books.

TBH, Striker Eureka was curbestomping Otachi before she got EMP'd.

#22 Posted by thanosii (1256 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: @supersaiyan_danger: Slattern got two shot by Striker and had to retreat and call for help, same with otachi. But Gypsy was getting stomped by Stunner 1v1 so even in the movie Striker was above Gypsy. Difference is Gypsy was protected by plot

#23 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: @supersaiyan_danger: Let me know when Striker shows us it can survive a atmosphere free fall lol.

Feats > Stat cards. Striker just does not have the feats to back it.

Also Gypsy would have one shot Otachi if they had used the Plasma and Sword first. As soon they used those weapons it was game over, but because of plot they brawled first every time to show off those graphics.

#24 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by thelocust619 (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Gypsy do about 18 chest missiles that apparently hit like a nuke? Use that slow-firing plasma gun to shoot them all? To this I say Nay.

#27 Edited by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@indiecomicsftw: Striker eureka will surely survive that fall.

Can it be proven? Or simply assumption :)

Striker is more durable more faster more advanced.. why not? unless gipsy is coated in plot armor that it is the only jaeger that can survive that fall.

#28 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute:

Did you know The Kaiju are faster than Ironman?

The Kaiju Knifehead in Antarctica was registered by the boat to be moving at 1 mile per second.

1600 meters / second = 3,579 mph

COMPARE!

At best! Ironman can go past 769 mph which is Sonic speed.

3,560 mph >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 769 mph

I D#*K! Ridin Real hard bro :) jkjkjkjk

It's alaska bro not antartica the becket brothers are holding the coastline of anchorage alaska..

#29 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw said:

@chibi_cute said:

@indiecomicsftw: Striker eureka will surely survive that fall.

Can it be proven? Or simply assumption :)

Striker is more durable more faster more advanced.. why not? unless gipsy is coated in plot armor that it is the only jaeger that can survive that fall.

Plot Armor > Card Stats :)

#30 Edited by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: No plot armor..

Striker >>>>> gipsy.

Striker took head on a category 5 kaiju on its own and made the kaiju cry for help.

#31 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: No plot armor..

Striker >>>>> gipsy.

Striker took head on a category 5 kaiju on its own and made the kaiju cry for help.

Oh wait, you mean Striker lost. Thats right, and Gypsy took out everything in its way, including the Cat 5 and won.

#32 Posted by Chibi_cute (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: As i said striker was owning the cat 5 before it cried for backup also gipsy is weak in terms of durability compared to striker gipsy's arm are always getting torned off while strike took hits from a cat 5 kaiju there was no other choice gipsy is very damaged and sacrifice is the only thing..

Slattern was already weakened by the explosion before gipsy incinerated his chest with a nuclear exhaust actually its a stalemate the cat5 is dead and gipsy danger is almost non functional to move.

#33 Posted by Racob7 (5611 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker for the win.

#34 Posted by WarBlade539 (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

Striker Eureka FTW

#35 Posted by Ostyo (7529 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker was easily winning all it's fight, but plot kept screwing it over.

Striker stomps.

#36 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw: As i said striker was owning the cat 5 before it cried for backup also gipsy is weak in terms of durability compared to striker gipsy's arm are always getting torned off while strike took hits from a cat 5 kaiju there was no other choice gipsy is very damaged and sacrifice is the only thing..

Slattern was already weakened by the explosion before gipsy incinerated his chest with a nuclear exhaust actually its a stalemate the cat5 is dead and gipsy danger is almost non functional to move.

If you think about it, Slattern actually tanked tanked blows from Striker, a 1.2 Megaton nuke, and Several thousand tons of water and was still able to do some damage to Gipsy Danger before it died. Slattern was easily the toughest Kaiju in PR.

Oh and, yeah Alaska bro.

#37 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker Eureka should win because it is a superior model.

#38 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7544 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker is bigger and badder on paper. Gypsy has superior piloting though. Striker is more dangerous up close due to it's maneuverability and power, but Gipsy's plasma cannon's are a more versatile and accurate weapon than Striker's missiles. Plus Gipsy's sword makes in comparable to Striker in close range, even though Striker remains superior there.

I think due to piloting, range, and comparable melee Gipsy can take a slim 5.5/10. Striker is incredibly fast and powerful, and has the two most decorated pilots of the Kaiju war. I don't think either are on Beckett's level however, as he's only one of two to ever pilot a Jaeger solo.

#39 Edited by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker is bigger and badder on paper. Gypsy has superior piloting though. Striker is more dangerous up close due to it's maneuverability and power, but Gipsy's plasma cannon's are a more versatile and accurate weapon than Striker's missiles. Plus Gipsy's sword makes in comparable to Striker in close range, even though Striker remains superior there.

I think due to piloting, range, and comparable melee Gipsy can take a slim 5.5/10. Striker is incredibly fast and powerful, and has the two most decorated pilots of the Kaiju war. I don't think either are on Beckett's level however, as he's only one of two to ever pilot a Jaeger solo.

Not to mention striker got its butt kicked in every fight in the movie except the first showing. Gypsy won every fight it was put up against.

Feats > On Paper. Know what I mean :)

#40 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7544 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw said:

@granitesoldier said:

Not to mention striker got its butt kicked in every fight in the movie except the first showing. Gypsy won every fight it was put up against.

Feats > On Paper. Know what I mean :)

I do, which is why I gave the fight to Gipsy in the end...

Did you read my whole post or just look at the pictures? Haha.

Edit: Sorry if that sounded condescending. Voice inflection is lost over the internet...

#41 Edited by Pierpat (2669 posts) - - Show Bio

QFT

#42 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: Read? Whats that?

You gave it to Piloting skill. I read that. I was piggy backing off of that. Did your read the Sarcasm in my post or simply read too much into it :).

#43 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7544 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave it to Piloting skill. I read that. I was piggy backing off of that. Did your read the Sarcasm in my post or simply read too much into it :).

See my above edit. I made the same inflection in my own.

#44 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw said:

Its all good, and was not condescending at all.

#45 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7544 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

Its all good, and was not condescending at all.

When I re-read it, it sounded like it could be taken that way and it was meant more joking so I just wanted to make sure I clarified haha.

#46 Edited by KaijuKingGojira (1410 posts) - - Show Bio

In Jaeger battles pretty much the must important factor are the pilots.

#47 Posted by unknowzillagod (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Why compare how strong is striker to gypsy danger. They are meant to fight kaiju not themselves. Coyote stomps both with it's long range motars.

#48 Posted by DarthAznable (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

Striker or gtfo.

#49 Posted by Young_Murloc (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Gispy wins only because it has better pilots.

But the Russians had the most badass Jaeger, they only lost from getting jumped..........dirty monsters don't fight fair :P