#1 Edited by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

Who will prevail in this massive monster vs monster battle.?

Gipsy danger the jaeger from the new movie pacific rim.

VS

The 1998 Roland Emmerich Godzilla.

RANDOM ENCOUNTER BATTLE TAKES PLACE IN

MANILA. Philippines.

GO.

#2 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

I see you made a thread involving Gipsy Danger because of me.

Anyways I think Gipsy Danger wins unless Zilla is completely bloodlust.

#3 Posted by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

I was already planning on making a post here about pacific rim. a month ago. here But it seems like people here dont even know the movie existed You're post on pacific rim made me inspire more to post more pacific rim threads..

My bet is on gipsy danger. Ive seen the movie yesterday and gipsy danger is very tough. and can withstand extreme punishments from kaiju getting thrown around like a ragdoll and still ok...

#4 Posted by JackKnight (2975 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight said:

I was already planning on making a post here about pacific rim. a month ago. here But it seems like people here dont even know the movie existed You're post on pacific rim made me inspire more to post more pacific rim threads..

My bet is on gipsy danger. Ive seen the movie yesterday and gipsy danger is very tough. and can withstand extreme punishments from kaiju getting thrown around like a ragdoll and still ok...

I can't wait to see that movie, it looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I am planning on making another thread involving the movie, this time with the Jaeger called Cherno Alpha.

#5 Posted by The Stegman (28781 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't even seen Pacific Rim yet, so I'm gonna use the two worst debating tatics, speculation and ABC logic

Zilla was taken down by about four missiles from a fighter plane to the sides, those killed it, I'm assuming the big mech thing has more in its arsenal than four missiles, thus

A. Zilla was taken down by missiles

B. Giant Mech>>Missiles

C. Giant mech wins.

#6 Edited by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: THE MOVIE IS RIDICULOUSLY BADASS. It set a new high standards for a popcorn action flick.. The entire bay movies doesn't even come close to the awesomeness of pacific rim.

Unfortunately Cherno alpha got gangbanged by two kaijus.... and then...

#7 Posted by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't even seen Pacific Rim yet, so I'm gonna use the two worst debating tatics, speculation and ABC logic

Zilla was taken down by about four missiles from a fighter plane to the sides, those killed it, I'm assuming the big mech thing has more in its arsenal than four missiles, thus

B. Giant Mech>>Missiles

C. Giant mech wins.

True.. And gipsy danger's rocket punches are thousand times stronger than artillery fire.

#8 Edited by fiodestromus (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Pacific Rim is getting me hype for the New Godzilla its almost Guillermo Del Toro's preview of what it will be like

I think Gipsy Danger takes this version of Zilla wasn't that strong or durable as the others if I remeber correctly

#9 Posted by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

Pacific Rim is getting me hype for the New Godzilla its almost Guillermo Del Toro's preview of what it will be like

I think Gipsy Danger takes this version of Zilla wasn't that strong or durable as the others if I remeber correctly

I Hope pacific rim will gather enough money at the box office.. or else godzilla will be a flop too.

#10 Posted by fiodestromus (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

@fiodestromus said:

I Hope pacific rim will gather enough money at the box office.. or else godzilla will be a flop too.

I hope that also.been waiting for an evolved Godzilla for quite some time now

#11 Posted by Straynger (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Having now seen both movies I am confident in saying Gipsy Danger would win.

Gipsy D can take a hell of a beating, displayed the speed and agility to dodge projectile attacks, has numerous weapons, all of which are capable of killing Zilla and can lift and throw over 2500 tons.

#12 Edited by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

Having now seen both movies I am confident in saying Gipsy Danger would win.

Gipsy D can take a hell of a beating, displayed the speed and agility to dodge projectile attacks, has numerous weapons, all of which are capable of killing Zilla and can lift and throw over 2500 tons.

Yes... Have you seen the mid credits scene.?

#13 Posted by Straynger (261 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

B. Giant Mech>>Missiles

C. Giant mech wins.

Okay so 3 zillas vs gipsy danger at the same time.? will gipsy danger still win.?

#15 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7125 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to watch the movie tomorrow in the morning.

#16 Posted by Rozalia (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@chibi_cute said:

@the_stegman said:

B. Giant Mech>>Missiles

C. Giant mech wins.

Okay so 3 zillas vs gipsy danger at the same time.? will gipsy danger still win.?

How about you just make it Cyber-Zilla from the animated series? He stomps by the way.

#17 Posted by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio

@rozalia said:

@chibi_cute said:

@the_stegman said:

B. Giant Mech>>Missiles

C. Giant mech wins.

How about you just make it Cyber-Zilla from the animated series? He stomps by the way.

Why? Could you show Feats For Cyber zilla?

Unless it could survive a nuke like gipsy did.

#18 Edited by Chibi_cute (4916 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Zytose (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Gypsy danger would win, I've watched it so many times now, gypsy danger had plasma canons in both hands, so could go duel weld if it wanted to, god zilla only has one in his mouth and gypsy danger could easily smash one of his swords in godzillas gob before it could use it. Gypsy danger dosent have rockets however, striker eureker has massive rockets built in his chest and tends to kill Kaiju most of the tim with them. Any way... If the pilots of gypsy danger wanted to, they could jump on god zilllas back even though gypsy dangers slightly bigger, but they could just stab him in the back of the head, of shoot it, like with leather back and knife head.

Also one of the most obvious things that could happen, there were like four jagers, (cherno alpha, crimson typhoon, striker eureker, gypsy danger), and only one Godzilla, imagine a team up on Godzilla, it would be awsome, it'd be like being pinned to the ground and kicked and punched to death. Or in this case, sliced, punched, shot, blown up, stabbed, sawn (crimson typhoons thunder cloud formation, three giant saws that spin), burnt (gypsy dangers fire jet thing in his chest + cherno alpha have giant flame throwers at the top.