Giorno Giovanni vs Franklin Richards

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Both are Universe level reality/time warpers from what I've heard, and I've been wondering about Giorno Giovannis feats. Franklin Richards is the son of Mr and Mrs Fantastic from The Fantasic Four, Giorno Giovanni is the son of a mobster from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Who would win in this fight? Also language warning for Giorno Giovanni...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I don't know anything about Giovanni... He looks like a guido though. Anyway ill side with the guy above celestials until someone show some scans about the guido.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Skit

Giorno isn't really a reality warper and doesn't have time manipulation powers.He can nullify any attack and was never stated as having a limit. Here's the description of his abilities from the manga.

No Caption Provided

He can only do this with GER though,which is the evolved version of his stand in the picture in the OP.Franklin is a powerful enough reality warper to overpower his ability though.The only way that Giorno can win is if he touches Franklin,otherwise he gets blinked out of existence. He has other powers but none will really make any difference.

He is one of the most broken characters in fiction since he can beat almost any character that's not beyond the universe or a reality warper.

@ghostravage: Well one of the other characters is named Guido Mista and this part of the manga takes place in Italy.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: When I asked someone on Anime Vice about Giorno's powers, they said this;

"I'd say so. But I haven't read the latest parts. Jojo's is in parts each connected but with mostly different characters. Giorno can in fact do more than just control space/time. He can bypass time entirely. He also can revert anything to zero including time, strength, speed, and he has infinite stats like strength. He's Extremely powerful."

By the way, would you say he's the strongest character in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GER= gg

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

franklin

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: That person was wrong,GER only stopped time erasing when it affected him. He wasn't able to prevent time erasing when it was only being used for precog.It was still time being erased but because it wasn't really affecting him he couldn't negate it.He doesn't have infinite stats either,the stats page would have said infinite stats if he did.He most likely retains his stats he had before becoming GER.Further evidence of this is most other stands that get boosted to requiem lose their previous abilities,GER did not.The problem is though, that he only got one volume as GER so we don't fully know.

I don't think he's the most powerful,but he is up there.The most powerful is probably Jesus,since he basically had everybody's powers from part 7.Others to consider are Enrico since he had multiple stands,if killed the universe would reset, and he time manipulation so powerful he ended the universe and basically became God in the new one.Then theirs Funny Valentine who could go into a space where all bad luck(any attack basically) would go to the least lucky on the planet,he can make people unlucky so this is quite powerful. Additionally he could dimension hop,had instant regen and could make an infinite number of clones of himself(without his powers).Lastly he can take the versions of his opponents from one of the alternate universes and have them touch causing them to be erased from reality.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KingOfAsh

I also found this...

No Caption Provided

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Right then. So maybe one of them instead of Giorno? Next time.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Yeah that's Enrico,but I don't think anybody in the JJBA verse can deal with a reality warper. The closest they have gotten so far was a matter manipulator but he was really incompetent with his powers.Same with Notorious B.I.G who couldn't be beaten without being BFR to a place with 24/7 movement or reality warping. Reality warping really trumps everything in JJBA verse so far seen.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody that says Franklin doesn't know squat about GioGio.

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KingOfAsh

To give this a bump...

If Giorno can nulify any attack on a universal level, how can Franklin hurt him?

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To give this a bump...

If Giorno can nulify any attack on a universal level, how can Franklin hurt him?

He probably can't. You need to be a multi-versal reality warper to hurt Giorno. What nobody mentions here is that GER is a form of causality manipulation: it keeps the cause but erases the effect of his opponents' actions so that they don't effect him. GER multiplies an opponent's attack by 0 and reduces that person's will power to 0; they'll still be able to perform the action but it will be nullified. King Crimson, IIRC erased time on a universal scale and GER still worked.

I read Hickman's FF run and I would have to say that Adult Franklin is not a multi-versal reality warper; I'm not even sure he's a universal reality warper. He can destroy and create universes via matter manipulation but I don't think he could actually warp reality on a universal scale. I specifically remember at one point Adult Franklin was even finding it difficult to create spaces of internally consistent self-sustaining realities, and I don't even think that was on a universal scale.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So, can Giorno beat Lucifer Morningstar, Pre Retcon Beyonder, and White Phoenix of the Crown?

KingOfAsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shiryu: He's not beating Lucifer or Beyonder as they're multiversial (unless he gets a powerup in the manga that I don't know of) but I don't know if White Phoenix is multiversia.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingofash: Thanks, very informative. I just have one more question: how would he fare against Thanos?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shiryu said:

@kingofash: Thanks, very informative. I just have one more question: how would he fare against Thanos?

Thanos has to think of his action and that all GioGio needs to reset him to zero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Old thread but still Franklin win here.

There are way more feats and details for Franklin.

whereas GER has like one fight?

FR can kill him mentally, physically or just wait till he dies of old age.

GER can even to quarter of FR stuff

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven

we see Araki himself as the writer of said crossover in which GER falls against Dio over Heaven.

Giono says 'You'll never reach reality' and is negated.

https://youtu.be/ktjbT0S6K4U

this says to me that any reality warper on a good level can win and franklin is top tier.

At best GER puts up an ok fight and at worst destroyed in secs.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Universal reality warping > limited causality manipulation

KanonTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

Universal reality warping > limited causality manipulation

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin stomps. GER has limit range of a few meters while Franklin has universal range.

Avatar image for dailywheattoast
dailywheattoast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

franklin solos all of JBA with his pinkie finger barely paying attention, anyone who says otherwise is a clown

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Lordragoon

I never understood why GER was wanked to such absurd levels. RTZ is a powerful ability, but reality warping or hax that negate or strip him of his RTZ ability would beat him.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin at his full power one-shots. GER is overrated and is nowhere near universal. All it has is a bit of hax and piss poor physicals.