No Caption Provided
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Giganta has taken hits from Wonder Woman, who is stronger than Namor. She wins.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By EpitomeofCool

giganta....

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By castleking
@Nefarious said:
" Giganta has taken hits from Wonder Woman, who is stronger than Namor. She wins. "
that is horrible logic, Namor has taken hits from Thor's Hammer and poundings from Hulk...
I'm not saying he wins but that was just terrible logic and critical thinking.             : /
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PowerHerc

Namor drags Giganta into the water and holds her hed under until she submits or loses consciousness.  Namor wins. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Ramtha07
@PowerHerc said:
"

Namor drags Giganta into the water and holds her hed under until she submits or loses consciousness.  Namor wins. 

"

Ha ha... that's probably true... LOL

I say this.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By Zoom

Can we not even discuss this?

Everyone is either of the opinion that Giganta is around Wonder Woman in power level or that she's not even close.

Colossus, Hulk, Hercules and Namor are therefore either all far far far too weak to beat her or else they aren't.

All this thread is going to do is get the same people saying the same things as in the Hulk vs Giganta, She-Hulk vs Giganta, Colossus vs Giganta and Hercules vs Giganta threads.
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ramtha07
@Zoom said:
"

Everyone is either of the opinion that Giganta is around Wonder Woman in power level or that she's not even close.

Colossus, Hulk, Hercules and Namor are therefore either all far far far too weak to beat her or else they aren't.

All this thread is going to do is get the same people saying the same things as in the Hulk vs Giganta, She-Hulk vs Giganta, Colossus vs Giganta and Hercules vs Giganta threads.

"

The only two there worth discussing are Hulk and Hercules. Colossus gets canned and She-Hulk gets spanked.

Both Hulk and Hercules are genuine debates. Namor I remain undecisive. As I believe he is (on land) inferior to both Hulk and Hercules. Both Hulk and Herc are close enough in a fight against Giganta though I believe they ultimately win. The only advantage Namor has over them is flight, I don't think it's ultimately enough (unless he gets her to water!)

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By castleking

If the fight takes place on the Beach, i can see Namor get a healthy Majority using terrain i.e. ocean and drowning.. the amp he gets from the water also puts him in Hercules weight class if not equal.

i give it to Namor 7/10

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zoom
@Ramtha07 said:

" The only two there worth discussing are Hulk and Hercules."

None of them are. 

The fact of the matter is that if Giganta is legitimately as strong and tough as Wonder Woman and has enhanced speed (as several scans would suggest but not conclusively it seems), none of those heroes have a prayer.

I think it was worth trying to iron out Giganta's power level.  I do not think it is worth bothering with a half dozen characters that are significantly below Giganta's presumed power level.  The jump in power from say Colossus to Hulk doesn't bridge the gap between Colossus and where Giganta seems to be.  Throwing in more characters that are between Colossus and Hulk is just overkill.  We've discussed this to death already.

There are no more scans to be had.  The evidence has been laid out in other threads.  Either you believe Giganta is way above all of these heroes or you don't and the don'ts don't have any evidence for exactly where Giganta is beyond "not as strong as Wonder Woman" so either way, there's nothing new to say.
madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By madrid_san
@castleking said:
"If the fight takes place on the Beach, i can see Namor get a healthy Majority using terrain i.e. ocean and drowning.. the amp he gets from the water also puts him in Hercules weight class if not equal.i give it to Namor 7/10 "

Excellent Logic. I agree 100%. King Namor FTW
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ramtha07

@Zoom:
Yes, we have. But the end result is inconclusive at best despite what you believe you've shown.

I've seen the scans, I've seen her 'fighting' and 'losing' to WW. I have seen no feats, none, that come close to outshining those by either Hulk or Hercules (or Namor for that matter).

Post some feats... and I guarantee I'll trump them.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By termiteone4ever

I may love the BIg girl :) But namor has this

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Zoom
@Ramtha07 said:
"

@Zoom:
Yes, we have. But the end result is inconclusive

"
Exactly.  But since Giganta shows up for more than a cameo like once every few years and since Wonder Woman's power level has shifted dramatically a couple of times in the past 20 years, there's no more Giganta scans that count.  

It's far from ideal when it comes to determining actual power level but the important thing is that pretty much ALL modern Giganta feats have been posted multiple times in the past month and a half.  I mean, people have gone through the entire last volume of Wonder Woman and found all two appearances Giganta had.

We can wait another three to five years and then we can post another three panels that Giganta appears in.

Fact of the matter is that there's currently not enough material on Giganta to debate about her and considering she's been put up against 5 or so people in Namor's weight class in the past couple months, the people that know the most about Giganta are tired of talking about her and tired of debating over the very few scans of her in action.

I'll play the freaking debate out myself.

DC: Giganta is a Wonder Woman villain and is strong enough to hurt Wonder Woman.
Marvel:  PIS.  Wonder Woman is too fast.
DC: Giganta is superhumanly fast...according to this one scan.  She's also so tough Blue Beetle had trouble hurting her.
Marvel: Blue Beetle isn't that tough.
DC: Yeah huh.  She took hits from Wonder Woman, too.
Marvel: Wonder Woman must have been holding back.
DC: There is no evidence of that.
Marvel: There is no evidence she wasn't.
DC: Look at this minor evidence she probably maybe wasn't holding back.
Marvel: The marvel character's feats are better.
DC: Giganta has like five modern fight scenes!  She's a very minor character.  Of course she doesn't have any strength feats.
Marvel:  Let me post scans of the marvel character doing things.
DC: I do not care because none of that conclusively proves that the marvel character is stronger or even strong enough to hurt Giganta.
Marvel: But nothing you've shown proves Giganta is stronger than the marvel character, either.

And that's the entire freaking debate.  That is the best you can possibly hope for from this thread until Giganta gets some new page time or until somebody puts her up against somebody that isn't a generic marvel brick.
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Zoom

Spot on. ; - )

Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ramtha07

@Zoom:
LOL

Ya... true true

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zaiyan
@Nefarious said:
" Giganta has taken hits from Wonder Woman, who is stronger than Namor. She wins. "
Deathstroke, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Luthor, Batman have all fought Wonder Woman, it does not mean they are as fast or as powerful as her. PIS happens like Surfer getting beat around by Panther or Darkseid having a loss to stairs. Giganta to me was always out of Wonder Woman's league. Anyway I've seen Namor have feats close to cartoon Superman, he can bouce bullets off his chest, can toss buidlings and lift loaded Oil Tankers, can't he just pick her up and chuck her into space?

Namor wins BFR
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By nefarious
@Zaiyan: Yes, I realized the error of my comment.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By karrob

Namor

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MutenRoshi
@PowerHerc said:
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By marvelrules2011
@MutenRoshi said:
@PowerHerc said:
DBZ fanboy
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#22  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@marvelrules2011 said:
@MutenRoshi said:
@PowerHerc said:
DBZ fanboy
Not really necessary at all.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@marvelrules2011 said:
@MutenRoshi said:
@PowerHerc said:
DBZ fanboy
U starting flame war?
_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@MutenRoshi said:
@PowerHerc said:
DBZ fanboy
U starting flame war?
You talking to yourself?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Night_Rake: no he is my brother i am 16 he is 13 he likes marvel better and i like dc better it is sort of a sibling rivalry in my house that is why i am dccomicsrule2011 and he is marvelrules2011.
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By marvelrules2011
@god_spawn said:

@marvelrules2011 said:

@MutenRoshi said:

@PowerHerc said:
DBZ fanboy
Not really necessary at all.
whatever looking at his name muten roshi i believe hes a DBZ fanboy why is everybody defending muten roshi to me he is a fanboy why he didnt say anything yet people on Comic vine always say hes not a fanboy to me he is im tired of people defendind muten roshi
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

If it's near water? Namor wins this. If he's hurt or in trouble, he has the manuverability advantage (flight... and he's pretty bloody fast at that) and can make it to water to recover. If Giganta gives chase? Well... big woman just made big mistake.

Submariner 7/10 (due to terrain); though I must agree that Giganta is probably quite powerful despite lack of feats (cameo appearances). Soaking WW blows is feat enough to lend healthy credibility.

_Beastmaster_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Beastmaster_
@dccomicsrule2011: Than who is Imagecomicsrules2011?
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Pharoh_Atem
@Night_Rake: i have no idea i asked on pm why he had the name he gave me no answer.
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By marvelrules2011
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
@marvelrules2011 said:
@MutenRoshi said:
@PowerHerc said:
DBZ fanboy
U starting flame war?
no im not
Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor flies through her eyeballs and gives her brain damage. Namor wins

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom said:

Everyone is either of the opinion that Giganta is around Wonder Woman in power level or that she's not even close.Colossus, Hulk, Hercules and Namor are therefore either all far far far too weak to beat her or else they aren't.All this thread is going to do is get the same people saying the same things as in the Hulk vs Giganta, She-Hulk vs Giganta, Colossus vs Giganta and Hercules vs Giganta threads.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Namor wins...

DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: haha terrible rebuttal man, she may be marginally more durable and stronger, but not enough to make a difference. And namors maneuverability assures he'll get the first hit on. And no way her eyes are impervious to Imperious Rex ramming through them lol

read up on characters before you comment on a battle thread

edit: just read this and I came off as douchey, my b. I have no right to insinuate you haven't done your research.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giganta Stomps

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giganta steps on him

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor drowns her

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@kidman560: @dathomiesilversurfer: giganta's strength and durability is comparable to WW,namor is not close to that at all.

Strength does not equal striking power... and in fights like these thats what matters

right... lets look at the facts shall we

Namor has gone toe to toe with Hercules someone who is stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman

Namor goes toe to toe with Thor... someone who is stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman

Namor beats the Hulk underwater, someone who is stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman

really the only thing that Wonder Woman has on these people is speed. thats literally it. Giganta does not posses such speed

this will be a rather easy win for Namor

Just so you know out of water Namor has also Stalemated Hulk, someone who is stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman

huh the facts just dont seem to back your statement here.

DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: dude I know your opinion, you've repeated the same damn thing numerous times lol and namor is DEFINITELY a match for WW, he is one of the heavy hitters of marvel. Wonder Woman always beats giganta is clearly superior, no comparison. Namor is incredibly strong as well with 80-100ton feats and CRAZY durability. He isn't some mid-leveler line you mistakenly believe. Your debating skills are horrendous my friend, at least use some actual facts.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: I see that you failed to mention that he got owned by She-Hulk and Thing

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kidman560

@zhurong: hold up lets check that again

more recent than your classic and outdated references... are Namor one shotting She-Hulk (using Luke Cage) and then going toe to toe with Thing who was on the losing end and is hugely underestimated on this site

but thank you for reminding me about this... further cementing my case

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dathomiesilversurfer: Please, PLEASE make an underwater Wonder Woman vs Namor thread just so that statement can be proven wrong repeatedly. One round with New 52, and the next with Pre-52.

I'm on mobile and can't post pics that will legitimize the thread. :P

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kidman560

@agent41: umm im pretty sure i just posted 4 no wait 5 separate instances of Namor going toe to toe with people stronger and more durable than Wonder Woman.

i also proved your statement about She-Hulk and Thing wrong...

anything else or are you going to say for a 3rd time that Giganta has Wonder Woman strength and durability so that i can move on.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Shes not going to one shot Namor. The water is literally right next to them and he could take her there and kill her

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: dude I know your opinion, you've repeated the same damn thing numerous times lol and namor is DEFINITELY a match for WW, he is one of the heavy hitters of marvel. Wonder Woman always beats giganta is clearly superior, no comparison. Namor is incredibly strong as well with 80-100ton feats and CRAZY durability. He isn't some mid-leveler line you mistakenly believe. Your debating skills are horrendous my friend, at least use some actual facts.

hey bro no offense but Namor has demonstrated the speed to take on Wonder Woman... well wait a minute he might be able to do it if hes in water... however on Land shes too fast for him.

but Giganta doesnt have Wonder Woman speed.