• 120 results
#1 Edited by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

Free For All

Catwoman,Judge Dredd,Rorshach,Black Widow,Merlyn,Green Arrow,Hawkeye,Connor Hawke,Deathstroke,Deadshot,Bullseye,Deadpool,Drakon,Shiva,Black Canary,Iron Fist(No Chi),Nightwing,Roy Harper,Harley Quinn,Bucky Barnes,Nick Fury,Captain America,Wolverine,Punisher,Moon Knight,Daredevil,Batman,Elektra,Hitgirl,Kick-Ass,Katana,V,Ozymadias,The Comedian,Jason Todd,Huntress,Black Panther(Pre-KoTD),Joker,Wildcat and Bane

Round One: No Equipment for anyone.

Rule for R1

No Canary Cry

No Venom

No Healing Factors

No Adamantium Skeleton/Claws

No Chi

Bucky does get his robot arm although he isnt allowed to use it for anything other then physical combat.

Vertigo doesnt get his distortion thingy mcjiger

Katana has no katanas!

Deathstroke gets no armour

Panther gets no armour

NOONE GETS ARMOUR EVERYONE IS NAKED

Noone gets any powers but they do keep there stats. IE: Daredevil keeps his senses and Deathstroke keeps his meta human physicals.

Round Two: Standard Equipment for everyone.

Round Three: Anything they can get there hands on in one hour. (Nothing that allows flight,forcefields or anything that can disable someone elses equipment)

Setting

#2 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan takes this IMO

#3 Posted by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

All I can say is that Kick-Ass gets iced two seconds in

#4 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Err... who's the blondie between V and T'Challa again?

In round 1 either Wolverine or Shiva (probably Wolverine though).

In round 2 either Wolverine, Deathstroke or Black Panther.

#5 Edited by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wolverine will round one due to the combination of his pure skill, superhuman physicals, and insane healing factor. T'Challa will come in at a close second.

Round 2 will have Wolverine, Black Panther, and Deathstroke being the last three men standing. Deathstroke gets taken out first by either T'Challa and James, and Wolverine proceeds to barely limps out of this round after an extremely hard fight with T'Challa due to again his insane healing factor, pure skill, and superhuman physcials.

Round 3 is tailor made to fit Deathstroke and T'Challa's strategic genius and highly advanced battle equipment. Going with T'Challa here due to him probably being able to get more equipment suited for up close battle along with his top tier fighting skill and physicals. Slade will put up a great fight, but T'Challa ultimately walks out the victor here.

#6 Posted by thelocust619 (2217 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine solos everyone else on a team. He dies like 8 times but they just sort wait for him to get up n start killing them again. 'Crept Dead pool. He keeps talking. And talking.

#7 Edited by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

Err... who's the blondie between V and T'Challa again?

In round 1 either Wolverine or Shiva (probably Wolverine though).

In round 2 either Wolverine, Deathstroke or Black Panther.

Count Vertigo.

#8 Posted by tparks (4674 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Wolverine

Round 2: Wolverine, Deadpool, or Black Panther

Round3: Black Panther or Nick Fury. They have access to the best tech.

#9 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke isn't winning any of these rounds IMO.

#10 Edited by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_red_viper: @wolverine08:

For Round Three what about Bane having that enchanced venom that allowed him to casually stomp Batman w/o effort untill flash showed up?

Not saying he would win but he would be up there.

Also for round 1,Wolverine doesnt have an Adamantium Skeleton or Healing Factor. Round one is a test of pure skill.

Also Iron Fist gets his chi for rounds 2-3

#11 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus:

He would still lose IMO. Black Panther has the physicals to keep up, better fighting skills, and a protean set of equipment to beat even venom enhanced Bane. Wolverine has better fighting skill, his claws, superhuman physicals, and healing factor to take a win over Venom enhanced Bane. Deathstroke has the superhuman physicals, equipement, and fighting skill needed to beat Venom enhanced Bane. He isn't winning any rounds with those guys involved in the battle.

#12 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@pr0metheus: Oh, if this is the case in round 1, then Shiva wins, she's the most skilled fighter here as far as I know. Drakon and Iron Fist are probably with her in the final 3.

As for round 3, I don't think this special Vemon will be enough to take down the heavy hitters, I kinda agree with @wolverine08 on this.

#13 Posted by DarkRaiden (6880 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Iron Fist. Chi ftw.

Round 2: Black Panther

Round 3: Black Panther

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, if round 1 is test of pure skill, Iron Fist wins IMO.

#15 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

And great battle man.

#16 Posted by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21295 posts) - - Show Bio

Rorshach, Hitgirl, Kick-Ass, V, Ozymadias, and The Comedian,get STOMPED!

All I can say is that Kick-Ass gets iced two seconds in

this, and i say that as the numbero uno Kick-Ass fan, Watchmen dont hold a candle to the others either.

#18 Posted by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@allstarsuperman: They are pretty much here cause i wanted an even amount to fill up space and i didnt want to include too OP characters :)

#19 Posted by Fallschirmjager (16185 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Black Canary

2. Black Panther

3. Black Panther

#20 Posted by Nightcraft (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Goin' to go with Iron Fist here and quite a bit of these aren't even street level, but would be meta level opponents.

#21 Posted by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio

I think every round will come down to Black Panther, Bane and Deathstroke. Each guy is physically equal. I think Black Panther can take every round in a bloodbath of a fight, but there are so many scenarios that could happen, and we all know who's all about scenario's.

Deathstroke

#22 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

When everything's over, Deathstroke alive and nobody else is.

#23 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7398 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Actually think Black Canary takes round 1. She's an expert fighter, and since it only says "no equipment" I'd assume she still has her Canary Cry. Iron Fist comes in a close second, possibly first because he can do ridiculous things with his chi.
  2. Deathstroke I think takes this one. He is just as capable a hand to hand fighter as most here and carries a varied set of gear, most of it being lethal. His physicals and healing are perhaps the best rounded here as well.
  3. Nick Fury or Black Panther. Nick Fury is the ultimate contingency man when he has access to his full resources. Not to mention those resources span the globe and parts of the universe. But Panther has all of Wakanda's resources and some very impressive tech at his disposal. He's got the strategic mind of Nick Fury combined with physicals similar to Deathstroke, and not to beat a dead horse that comes along with his tech.

#25 Edited by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

@darkraiden said:

@granitesoldier said:
  1. Actually think Black Canary takes round 1. She's an expert fighter, and since it only says "no equipment" I'd assume she still has her Canary Cry. Iron Fist comes in a close second, possibly first because he can do ridiculous things with his chi.
  2. Deathstroke I think takes this one. He is just as capable a hand to hand fighter as most here and carries a varied set of gear, most of it being lethal. His physicals and healing are perhaps the best rounded here as well.
  3. Nick Fury or Black Panther. Nick Fury is the ultimate contingency man when he has access to his full resources. Not to mention those resources span the globe and parts of the universe. But Panther has all of Wakanda's resources and some very impressive tech at his disposal. He's got the strategic mind of Nick Fury combined with physicals similar to Deathstroke, and not to beat a dead horse that comes along with his tech.

I forgot to specify for Canary but i have specified for IF that he doesnt get his chi (I said it another comment he gets it for rounds 2-3). Noone gets anything in round 1. Deathstroke doesnt get his armour or HF,Wolverine doesnt get his Skeleton,Claws or HF,Canary doesnt get her cry.

Sorry for the confusion ill edit the OP to include this.

EDIT: Everyone keeps there physchial enchancements like Slade having his metahuman stats and Daredevil keeps his senses.

#26 Edited by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Black Panther

Round 2: Deathstroke

Round3: Black Panther, Deadpool or Deathstroke.

#27 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: I think what people are forgetting (and it's not a big deal or anything, I just think it needs to be pointed out) is that Slade Wilson thinks about a hundred times faster than everyone else here. He is also the best tactician, ranked at least beside Cap and Fury.

He is a team-buster, and works against superhumans WAY above him, like the Teen Titans and Justice League. Fighting against large groups is just what Deathstroke does -- he exploits large numbers of people, uses them against each other, uses their weaknesses against them and their allies. Since nobody here has anything resembling a physical edge against the Terminator this should be a cakewalk, even against people who should be able to defeat him in hand to hand. He'll manipulate events and take charge of the scenario, pitting people he can beat against people he can't, destroying the greater threats while leaving himself with easier targets.

With his basic gear, or with the ability to gather gear, he stomps. Unarmed he'll have difficulty but he'll still win.

#28 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

I think every round will come down to Black Panther, Bane and Deathstroke. Each guy is physically equal. I think Black Panther can take every round in a bloodbath of a fight, but there are so many scenarios that could happen, and we all know who's all about scenario's.

Deathstroke

I'd say Wolverine is a physical equal to those guys too.

#29 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@granitesoldier: I think what people are forgetting (and it's not a big deal or anything, I just think it needs to be pointed out) is that Slade Wilson thinks about a hundred times faster than everyone else here. He is also the best tactician, ranked at least beside Cap and Fury.

He is a team-buster, and works against superhumans WAY above him, like the Teen Titans and Justice League. Fighting against large groups is just what Deathstroke does -- he exploits large numbers of people, uses them against each other, uses their weaknesses against them and their allies. Since nobody here has anything resembling a physical edge against the Terminator this should be a cakewalk, even against people who should be able to defeat him in hand to hand. He'll manipulate events and take charge of the scenario, pitting people he can beat against people he can't, destroying the greater threats while leaving himself with easier targets.

With his basic gear, or with the ability to gather gear, he stomps. Unarmed he'll have difficulty but he'll still win.

Deathstroke isn't stomping with Black Panther here.

#30 Posted by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7322 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Wolverine is a 5+ tonner?

Black Panther isn't a 5+ tonner if we are talking about him before the King of the Dead enhancements. Wolverine is a low level superhuman in the 2-3 ton range.

#33 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

@jojjimbo said:

@darkraiden said:

@granitesoldier said:

I forgot to specify for Canary but i have specified for IF that he doesnt get his chi (I said it another comment he gets it for rounds 2-3). Noone gets anything in round 1. Deathstroke doesnt get his armour or HF,Wolverine doesnt get his Skeleton,Claws or HF,Canary doesnt get her cry.

Sorry for the confusion ill edit the OP to include this.

My bad. Round one is far, far harder to decide then. Mostly because it is impossible to predict team-ups on someone to get a powerful threat down early, or even getting sneak-attacked mid fight in this chaotic melee. I think one could go to: Deathstroke, Black Panther, Captain America, Iron Fist, Batman, or Black Canary. It's very hard for me to choose.

#34 Posted by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Black Panther isn't a 5+ tonner if we are talking about him before the King of the Dead enhancements. Wolverine is a low level superhuman in the 2-3 ton range.

Still, Deathstroke and Bane have 2 tons on him.

#35 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: When was the last time Black Panther solostomped the entire Avengers (feel free to leave Thor out) in melee combat? Because until I actually see that happen Slade wins.

#36 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

What sort of "deep pockets" does Slade have when it comes to tech? I'm just asking for a better idea of what he could bring to bear in round 3. Round 1 sounds like everyone is fighting purely based on hand to hand skill, since Canary doesn't have her cry, Fist doesn't have his chi, Wolverine no adamantium or healing, etc etc. Without his enhanced physicals and brain, Slade isn't really better than the top-tier fighters here.

#37 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

@granitesoldier: OP specifically states that Slade keeps his enhancement, so there's one myth busted.

His tech is actually not that badass unless you count his staff (which is totally badass). He just has badass armor and gear and he has his mind, which is what he will use to win.

#38 Edited by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@wolverine08: When was the last time Black Panther solostomped the entire Avengers (feel free to leave Thor out) in melee combat? Because until I actually see that happen Slade wins.

..........................You are talking about situations where Slade has had prep. He doesn't have that here so him taking on the Teen Titans with prep and feats of that ilk are irrelevant here. You want Black Panther's feats with prep? He's downed Mephisto with a limited amount of prep time, took down the Fantastic Four with prep, brutally beat a Super Skrull that had the fighting skills of Captain America, Shang Chi, Elektra, Iron Fist's chi manipulation, Bullseye's accuracy, and his own skills just by using a limited amount of prep and his strategic genius. Combine that with the fact that he has physical feats that put him on par with Slade, a slight skill advantage, and better gear Slade would lose to T'Challa.

#39 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Classifcation is one thing, but I think Wolverine has strength feats that put him on par with Slade and Bane.

#40 Posted by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

@granitesoldier: OP specifically states that Slade keeps his enhancement, so there's one myth busted.

His tech is actually not that badass unless you count his staff (which is totally badass). He just has badass armor and gear and he has his mind, which is what he will use to win.

Indeed. I feel like Deathstroke is the only one who'll use every advantage and opportunity he has here. I can see him setting himself up throughout the fight and then when the nitty gritty part comes, he'll have every advantage he has over whoever else is left standing.

#41 Posted by sync1 (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Constantine Drakon or Lady Shiva

Round 2: Deadshot, Deathstroke, or Black Canary

Round 3: Probably the person with the biggest bombs, being Nick Fury.

#42 Posted by Pr0metheus (5085 posts) - - Show Bio

Im actually suprised noone has picked Daredevil for round one seeing as he is pretty much the only one with his powers. (without them wouldn't he just lose to Rorschach?)

#43 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: I've seen Slade beat the Titans in melee combat. His prep doesn't involve massive gadgets and stuff like that, it just involves strategy and he'll be able to assess this situation pretty quickly.

He won't close in h2h with T'challa, he'll know better, he'll manipulate circumstances so that other people fight T'challa FOR him. When Panther is weakened or dead, that's when he'll close, and only then.

#44 Posted by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Classifcation is one thing, but I think Wolverine has strength feats that put him on par with Slade and Bane.

Really? Bane jumped on top of a lighthouse in a leap. When has Wolverine done something similar?

#45 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@wolverine08 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Really? Bane jumped on top of a lighthouse in a leap. When has Wolverine done something similar?

Wolverine has jumped onto a 40 ft Sentinel from a standing start :D

#46 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7398 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl said:

So round one everyone seems gimped but Slade then, in which case yes he wins.

#47 Posted by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Black Panther is the 8th smartest man in the Marvel U, and is a strategist of the highest order. Slade's only advantage in terms of strategy is that he thinks faster.

#48 Edited by MonsterStomp (16669 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08: Scans for that.. Dunno why that didn't post.

#49 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

Black Panther is the 8th smartest man in the Marvel U, and is a strategist of the highest order. Slade's only advantage in terms of strategy is that he thinks faster.

That's like saying "Bane's only advantage in wrestling is that he's much stronger."

Thinking fast is going to win Slade this fight. It's what's going to separate him from the clawing throng of gouging, kicking, punching maniacs. With every single movement his strategy will change and he WILL win, every round.

#50 Edited by Wolverine08 (40519 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl:

You're overrating Slade's ability to think faster. At the end of the day, T'Challa's feats have him as an equal in terms of strategy to Slade.