Kamakura
T'jbang

VS.

Batman
Wolverine
Elektra
Nightwing
#2 Posted by lordraiden (6581 posts) - - Show Bio

The DC/Marvel characters are in upheaval at the moment and worrying about too much crap to take notice of the impending attack, they completely get obliterated by the first wave of GI Joe's!  However, the Joe's thought process entails that they send their strongest in first, for show, to lead the team, people like: duke, snake eyes, gung ho, and roadblock, to take out who they can, whereas the dc/marvel characters ALWAYS send their second rate first ie booster gold, jubilee, penance, and blue beetle, the initial battle is won by the joes, until they face the ultimate first rate heroes, like cyclops, batman, superman, and wolverine, all those big guns. the joes would get end up their real ameican butts whooped. but what the Joes lack in strength, they make up for in army intellignece and spirit. dc/marvel give up pretty easy, i know this, and knowing is half the battle dude.

#3 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"The DC/Marvel characters are in upheaval at the moment and worrying about too much crap to take notice of the impending attack, they completely get obliterated by the first wave of GI Joe's!  However, the Joe's thought process entails that they send their strongest in first, for show, to lead the team, people like: duke, snake eyes, gung ho, and roadblock, to take out who they can, whereas the dc/marvel characters ALWAYS send their second rate first ie booster gold, jubilee, penance, and blue beetle, the initial battle is won by the joes, until they face the ultimate first rate heroes, like cyclops, batman, superman, and wolverine, all those big guns. the joes would get end up their real ameican butts whooped. but what the Joes lack in strength, they make up for in army intellignece and spirit. dc/marvel give up pretty easy, i know this, and knowing is half the battle dude."

I dont get your post?
Its cool to think how this would go down. At times it seems that the JOES lack the tech to hang with these guys But some times they do have the tech  its kinda wierd. Now consider how the heros of marvel and DC react to the military......some heros the military is nothing to them cause they could wipe the floor with em like Superman and Hulk.....but  others do consider the military a problem like the x-men ironman and batman+family.  to look at this correctly you should consider the joes equal to shield I think thier better than shield but that IMO.  A joe team lead by its best vs some heros would be a good fight that the joes could win but in most cases they would loose.  I have always thought that Captain America should be a joe cause out of the marvel heros hes the one that NEVER gives up and stays till the fights won.  the others dont always do that. The joes have better spirit and are mentally tough but I dont know that its enough

out the joes and heros posted its really a though call for me.  I dont think any joe could take Batman sorry no way So I guess I am giving them the win on that.  Wolverine wont be beat also but he could be stoped by snakeeyes or stormshadow of course he could rip em to shreads too.  Nightwing I think my go down but I could also see him beating either snake or storm but not both.  

#4 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

dude I swear no one gives a crap about JOES on this site

LAME

#5 Posted by Owen_Porter (83152 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Joe fan actually. Just don't like group fights.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"dude I swear no one gives a crap about JOES on this site

LAME"
Well have you actually ever eaten anything from JOES ? Man there food sucks dude

lol
#7 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah it does suck! thats great!

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222790 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"yeah it does suck! thats great!"
Ha Ha Ha  !
#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I'm a Joe fan actually. Just don't like group fights."

same
#10 Posted by Lunacyde (17387 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...good info I dint realize people didnt like group fights....

Secondly JOE comics are pretty good...."The Ties that Bind" was awesome.