Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 owie  Moderator

A GI Joe team vs a team of SHIELD agents

GI Joe: Duke, Gung Ho, Beachhead, Flint, Recondo, Chuckles, Dusty, Spirit

SHIELD: Nick Fury Jr., Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Clay Quartermain, Chastity McBride, Phil Coulson, Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, Jimmy Woo.

Everyone has a scoped assault rifle, a pistol, a knife, and a frag grenade.

Battle takes place on a depopulated Cobra Island. Both teams have 1 hour of prep and basic knowledge of the other team.

In character, win by any means. Both teams mistakenly believe the other team to be a group of terrorists.

Who wins and why?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2 Lunacyde  Moderator

@owie said:

SHIELD: Nick Fury Jr., Sharon Carter, Maria Hill, Clay Quartermain, Chastity McBride, Phil Coulson, Contessa Valentina Allegra de Fontaine, Jimmy Woo.

Battle takes place on a depopulated Cobra Island. Both teams have 1 hour of prep and basic knowledge of the other team.

In character, win by any means. Both teams mistakenly believe the other team to be a group of terrorists.

Who wins and why?

The Joes. Chuckles is one bad mother.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 owie  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

@owie said:

Who wins and why?

He is totally underrated! I was wondering if people would know that, or if they would laugh at the guy in the Hawaiian shirt.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lunacyde  Moderator

@owie said:

@lunacyde said:

@owie said:

Who wins and why?

He is totally underrated! I was wondering if people would know that, or if they would laugh at the guy in the Hawaiian shirt.

I know you have posted a lot of old Marvel run stuff....did you read IDW's Cobra series where he was undercover in Cobra?

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 owie  Moderator

@lunacyde said:

@owie said:

@lunacyde said:

@owie said:

Who wins and why?

I know you have posted a lot of old Marvel run stuff....did you read IDW's Cobra series where he was undercover in Cobra?

Yeah, my brother is a big GI Joe reader, so I read most of his stuff when I go out to visit him. That was one of his favorite arcs.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Lunacyde  Moderator

@owie: Mine as well. it was so gritty and realistic, while also being totally bad ass.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By phoenixdiamond616

S.H.I.E.L.D (i say this because i am a fanboy)

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

No Snake Eyes? Going with Shield then