Ghostrider29's Draft Tournament: DarkRaiden vs. boschePG

• 51 results
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Each team has had two years of working together and became the best hero/villain team in your universe. So now you know all teams will work well together.

Each team will get 25 minutes to prep, warm up, and analyze their situation. Each team will have full Intel of their enemy. Battle will take place in New York City, around 2 am at night. Each team starts off on a twenty story building, facing off one another. About ten feet apart. It's up to either team to make the first move. Battle is to Ko or death. Morals are off. No holding back on either side.

If you don't debate for your team, you are automatically dq'd from this tournament. You'll get time to do this, I'm not going to just rush this battles. But there'll be no excuse to not even try to argue for your team at least. Don't forget that most characters are limited to Hercules level of strength and wonder woman's level of speed. Amazo is only allowed to have up to five powers and his weaknesses.

Dark Raiden

vs.

boschePG

@boschepg

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

wait wait

you need to choose 1 DC Characters at least @darkraiden

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarkRaiden

@boschepg

Ok, now to post my gear/prep:

Dr. Doom will use his time to teleport Panther to Wakanda and himself to Latveria and procure the following inventions of his:

• 20 Freeze Grenades
  • A portable Inhibitor Ray
  • Antimatter gun
  • Reducing Ray
  • The Magnetic Grabber
  • Paralysis Gun
  • Transmutation Globe
  • Homemade Spidey Sense
  • Psionic Refractor
  • Built in tech on the suit of armor (obviously)
  • His counters to the Fantastic 4
  • Probably other stuff

Panther will procure:

• Thrice Blessed Armor to place over his usual Vibranium Armor
  • Some Light Armor
  • Another few Vibranium suits if possible to distribute to my team ( I forget if he has multiple around the Civil War Period)

And then take 10 minutes to create a counter to the X-gene as he has before.

After that:

• Vixen will read a book on animals or something, search the web, IDK
  • Photon jumps rope
  • Storm waits for them to return.
  • Blue Marvel Chills
  • When Doom and Panther return, gone for about 15-20 minutes
  • Storm, Blue Marvel, Photon, and Vixen all get a Vibranium suit (if possible), with Vixen getting the Light Armor
  • Then Vixen makes clones by using the power of Bacterium until there's 1000 Vixen clones, all in Light Armor, using chameleon for stealth.
  • Storm prepares her wind shields and makes it rain
  • Doom and Panther activate their forcefields
  • Vixens activate the power of Armored Beetles, and Blue Whale (weight)

Clones via bacterium

So prep ends with:

Black Panther: Vibranium Suit (with all gadgets attached), Thrice Blessed Armor, Ebony Blade

Doom: Armor, Vibranium Suit underneath it, Forcefield on, all those inventions on him

Storm: Vibranium Suit, Wind shield on, rain/storm started

Blue Marvel: Vibranium Suit

Photon: Vibranium Suit

Vixen: Vibranium Suit and Vibranium light Armor over it, with 1000 clones stealthy and whatnot with Blue Whale and Armored Beetle powers active.

Strategy comes later. Might edit if I remember something I missed.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By boschePG

@boschepg

Ok, now to post my gear/prep:

Dr. Doom will use his time to teleport Panther to Wakanda and himself to Latveria and procure the following inventions of his:

• 20 Freeze Grenades
  • A portable Inhibitor Ray
  • Antimatter gun
  • Reducing Ray
  • The Magnetic Grabber
  • Paralysis Gun
  • Transmutation Globe
  • Homemade Spidey Sense
  • Psionic Refractor
  • Built in tech on the suit of armor (obviously)
  • Probably other stuff

Panther will procure:

• Thrice Blessed Armor to place over his usual Vibranium Armor
  • Some Light Armor
  • Another few Vibranium suits if possible to distribute to my team ( I forget if he has multiple around the Civil War Period)

And then take 10 minutes to create a counter to the X-gene as he has before.

After that:

• When Doom and Panther return, gone for about 15-20 minutes
  • Storm, Blue Marvel, Photon, and Vixen all get a Vibranium suit (if possible), with Vixen getting the Light Armor
  • Then Vixen makes clones by using the power of Bacterium until there's 1000 Vixen clones, all in Light Armor, using chameleon for stealth.
  • Storm prepares her wind shields and makes it rain
  • Doom and Panther activate their forcefields
  • Vixens activate the power of Armored Beetles, and Blue Whale (weight)

Clones via bacterium

So prep ends with:

Black Panther: Vibranium Suit (with all gadgets attached), Thrice Blessed Armor, Ebony Blade

Doom: Armor, Vibranium Suit underneath it, Forcefield on, all those inventions on him

Storm: Vibranium Suit, Wind shield on, rain/storm started

Blue Marvel: Vibranium Suit

Photon: Vibranium Suit

Vixen: Vibranium Suit and Vibranium light Armor over it, with 1000 clones stealthy and whatnot with Blue Whale and Armored Beetle powers active.

Strategy comes later. Might edit if I remember something I missed.

Okay...Im here. It took me awhile to stop laughing but let me blow up your strategy right now and then post my reply in another thread.

1- you are getting kind of out there with Dr Dooms stuff. And then you left a vague opening at the end, "probably other stuff."

What is that. Just so you can do a hax and say Doom also has this?

2- Im questioning the time allotted for Doom and Black Panther to do this. You want Doom to teleport to Latveria and Wakanda, get all this stuff and then work on some x-gene...in ten minutes. How long does it take you to find keys in your house? On what is Dr Doom doing this x-gene experiment? When did Dr Doom get super speed to do all this

3- When has Vixen ever showed this ability to clone? The scan was Animal Man, not Vixen. Their power sets are animal related but on two total different avenues of actually using it. Animal Man merges with the Morphegenic sphere in which he has a wider control of life forms. Vixen does not. Also, I cant remember Vixen using more then two powers of an animal at a time. You have 3.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkRaiden

@boschepg:

No Caption Provided

wJust like Animal Man, she taps into the morphogenic field. So yeah, same powers, she just needs a totem for range.

Vixen doing 3 powers at once:

No Caption Provided

It was Panther doing the X-gene thing for one thing, and he's actually done it in 10 minutes before, in a random kitchen. Now he's in Wakanda.

As for how long to find my keys and stuff? No more than 5 minutes when I have 0 idea where they are and they're completely lost, and I'm not a super genius with super reflexes and speed like Doom or T'Challa.

T'challa doing this to Typhoid Mary:

Sorry, "Probably other stuff" was accounting for me looking through scans and seeing if I want anything else to edit in. I'm still looking btw.

Not sure if you can see the first Vixen picture, I can't so here it is:

No Caption Provided

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By boschePG

@darkraiden:

1- Let me start with the obvious. We are starting in a metal building apart from each other. And you want to place all your people in metal suits....you do know I have Madison Jeffries, a mutant that can restructure metal, plastic and glass. And yet you want them all in metal suits??? Yeah....

2- The three abilities I give you. Vixen still hasnt shown ability to clone on the bacteria level, but if you want to give in to this hypothetical. Its like the difference between Mystique and Snowbird though. Both are shape shifters but do different types of morphing

My turn.

I have two prep wizards in Reed and Pym. I also have Madison Jeffries who can transmutate metal, glass, and plastic psionically. Here is the thing, where I question the time you can do all your things, Madison can mind link and psionically create any machine Pym and Reed can think off

Madison Jeffries- 3 explanations of how he can rearrange metal and on the DNA level

Madison Jeffries linking with other psionically. 1st one is him linking psionically with Roger Bochs and instantly creating a device and the 2nd is him merging with Forge

Given the time, Madison Jeffries just makes Sentinels...instantly

now combine the instant tech Madison can make with Reed Richards

So in this scenario Reed gets prep but unlike where I question the time it takes Doom or Tchalla to make tech, I can get by that cuz of Madison can just create it instantly.

Reed can stretch his brain to increase his intelligence..THE WONDERS.

Reed Tech:

Fantastic 5. Although Namor wrecked it before Reed could get his force field up, it was stated to mimic the Fantastic 4 power set and even double the powers level.

Hard Light Construct Helmet. Reed made this device to allow him to use up Energy of the entire Eastern US into powerful Constructs.

Big Bang Gun.

Bio Bombs. These alien soldiers, that Reed made, are genetic creatures with Uber Powers in their Humanoid forms. They can explode in a instant, and rapidly grow into Slug Beasts. He uses the Satellites in the sky to jack and target targets, with deadly accuracy, via Vortex Teleportation.

First Knife. Reed created the Cyborg First Knife. A Being that moves fast enough to dodge lightning at point blank and speed blitz Thor who has Reaction Time comparable to Quick Silver and Hyperion!

Anti Matter Bombs! Reed made these bad boys and is able to teleport them!

Zero Point Energy. Reed made a Zero Point energy device.

And this isnt even mentioning the banned devices in this tourney like the Cosmic Cube, Depower Gun, Time Dome

Hank PymPym particles and the appointed Scientist Supreme. He made the Ant Man helmet which controls ants. Rebuilt Vision. Made Heaven. His many times listed tech which I can get to and can also grow to Giant Man size, shrink to AntMan size or even just pull out tech with Pym particles. And he even created this guy.

No Caption Provided

Now Pym can enlarge stuff. Stuff like Nth metal which Hawkman possesses

Explanation of Nth Metal- how it controls gravity, electircmagnetic spectrum, radioactive decay and holding atoms together

No Caption Provided

example of what Nth metal can do at max

Im not even getting into Mirror Master or Hank Pym in this scenario really, but in what you want to do I believe I have a way better means of supplying a scorched Earth type mentality with faster means of getting duplicate Nth metal Reed Tech, Sentinels or even Ultron.

I can crush your metal suits

I can supply more explosive power

I can even get through your force fields as shown as how Nth metal controls that stuff which would lead to something like this with Dr Doom

You still want to counter something Im better at with prep/ or without prep?

PS- I hope all my scans come through. The sites been acting funny

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As for how long to find my keys and stuff? No more than 5 minutes when I have 0 idea where they are and they're completely lost, and I'm not a super genius with super reflexes and speed like Doom or T'Challa.

T'challa doing this to Typhoid Mary:

Though I think the depower your opponent was against the rules, I can also depower your team. The difference being in both scans your item has to actually be planted on the person, which I dont know how with all the distractions I can place between us, but mine can be used with range. Reed made a handheld device that simply depowers any special powers. This included Mutants, Fantastic Four Members, and even Franklin with the Phoenix Force!

You really want to go this route?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarkRaiden

@boschepg:

Concerning your prep:

1. Madison Jeffries, show he can manipulate Metal through a forcefield, and show he can manipulate metal like Vibranium and Doom's suit where Magneto, one with far greater control of metal cannot.

2. Honestly, looking at those scans NOTHING says any of those machines were created instantly. So I need proof that he can make any machines in 25 minutes or less.

3. None of Reed's tech can be used besides the Anti-matter bombs, and the Hard Light Helmet, maybe. The Bio bombs, Fantastic 5, Cyber Knife, w/e are all extra people, and I wasn't allowed to bring my Doombots, then you can't bring extra people, inventions or not. The zero energy is theoretical and has no feats, also.

4. No one on your team knows how to use Nth Metal to that level. You only have 25 minutes to do so. This is essentially a moot point unless you can somehow show proof or similarity that he can learn and take control of such things in a short time.

5. Nth metal still shouldn't get past a Forcefield.

Concerning my prep:

1. I'll ask Ghostrider, but I thought the fact that it's more of a suppressant and that it has to be physically applied would make it usable in this fight.

2. The depower gun would do nothing to half of my team through sheer speed and having a forcefield around us.

Now for strategy:

I've already said that my team will be ready, forcefields up, and Vixen with 1000 clones.

so first:

Vixen:

1. Vixen will have 100 of the clones attack Hawkman, while camouflaged, so the attack will come as a surprise. As they attack him, 10 of them will drop the chameleon and the Armored Beetle (which is why they have the armor AND Vibranium suits), and don the strength of a Dung Beetle (1140 times their own weight), combined with the weight of a Blue Whale (up to 209 tons), and the arm speed of a Mantis Shrimp.

""these two weapons are employed with blinding quickness, with an acceleration of 10,400 g (102,000 m/s2 or 335,000 ft/s2)""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_shrimp

Meaning their arms are accelerating at 102,000 m/s^2. Each punch is a maximum of a meter moved, so that's 102 thousand punches thrown minimum. How strong are they? Let's do math.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-strongest-animal.htm

"pull force equal to 1,150 times its own weight,"

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2010/03/24/worlds-strongest-animal-effectively-benches-1000-times-its-body-weight/

And how much does a Blue Whale weigh?

http://www.thetravelalmanac.com/lists/animals-weight.htm

this site claims over 400,000 lbs or what I calculated to be near 209 tons. As the strength is measured proportionate to the weight that's 209x1140 for 238, 260 tons of strength each punch or 216,145,836 kg. Now Energy = 1/2mv^2 so the energy of each punch is = 1/2 (215,145,836)x102,000 m/s^2 which equals to 1.1913x10^15 KJ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNT_equivalent

which is over a in between a megaton and a gigaton of TNT (it's measured in just J in that list, not KJ) which is.."The total global nuclear arsenal is about 30,000 nuclear warheads with a destructive capacity of 5,000 megatons or 5 gigatons (5,000 million tons) of TNT." around that level. Of all the global nuclear arsenal which each punch. Oh and it's enhanced by the Light Armor.

Suffice to say that Hawkman's going down.

The other 40 are going to be sniping with a spit cobra's venom, and the light beam from that one fish, and Gorilla Grodd's telekinesis.

Proving she can use these powers, and even grodd's powers

2. The remaining 900 will attack Pym, Mirror Master, and Madison Jeffries, Black Adam each, all in the same way.

Storm:

3. Storm will instantly suffocate all of your team that needs it, manipulate the pressure in their ears, AND begin to dehydrate them, but more rapidly than in the scan (it was a subtle thing then):

4. She will then do an EMP to knock out all of their devices, and then bombard them with lightning, besides Black Adam, aiming to not only kill, but to paralyze and to short out their synapses.

showing her do EMPs, shorting out synapses, paralyzing people, lightning bolting multiple people at once, and destroying things with her lightning (one of them is her piercing down to the Earth's Core with it, it's so powerful .

If you're worried about Vixen, don't vibranium can redirect the lightning, at your team for a double hit, essentially.

Photon:

5. Photon will be doing a lightspeed blitz of your team, more importantly Ultimate Reed and Black Adam, almost immediately. thousands of attacks at lightspeed, and attacks that hurt Zeus, should suffice in taking them out.

The last one or so showing that she can absorb all types of energy, even extra-dimensional, which could potentially leave Black Adam, powerless/drained. Then a simple hit finishes him off from anyone.

Black Panther:

Black Panther will be a back up of sorts, should the initial assault fail, the Vixen Clones fall, Black Adam not be drained by Photon somehow, or if there are just opening, this is where he steps in.

6. He will be shooting energy daggers at people when there are openings. Energy Daggers deaden nerves, can electrocute, can go intangible and mess up the insides, and more.

And, if need be, while Photon keeps Black Adam busy, he will take him out (of enchantment and the fight) with not only the OHKO, deadening nerve energy daggers, but the Ebony Blade that cuts all, especially magic.

Showing it cut through magic, resisting Grey Gargoyle and changing him into a human, cutting through something made from the cosmic cube to be uncuttable (though it grew back), and cutting through a God of some sorts.

With Photon keeping you busy, this will be an easy kill for Panther, who will go and help where it's needed, should your other teammates survive the onslaught. And when Adam is taken down, Photon will go help as well.

Blue Marvel:

Blue Marvel will be the guy to take out Black Adam and Hawman and Madison Jeffries if the assault (s) should fail. A powerhouse in his own right, he can oneshot any of your non-superpowered team members at high speeds and strengths.

Just some of his stuff, having energy that hurts King Hyperion, hitting Namor as hard as Hulk and Thor, punching Sentry into orbit, hurting King Hyperion, nearly splitting the Moon in two with a Medal, and it's stated that he held a hydrgoen bomb in his hand.

Doom

He can solo your entire team with ease. But anyways, his target will be Ultimate Reed if Photon and Storm (he needs to breathe IIRC) somehow fail to take him down.

Here's how:

First, he can use his paralysis gun, his electroparalyzer that stunned even Thor, his blasts that have KO'd Adam Warlock, his magic that has taken out Hulk, his brain scrambler or neural disruptor among other things such as sleeping gas (moves rapidly), freeze grenades, freezing him by touch, and that nifty counter he had when he took out the Fantastic 4.

As for dealing with Black Adam, Doom has, his blasts again, that have KILLED Molecule Man, hurt Blastaar and more, and he has magic to disable his enchantments like he did to Wiccan's powers. Also he has forcefields that have held the Hulk down (used offensively)

Of course, the electroparalyzer, paralysis gun, and neural disruptor, etc. Also apply to Black Adam.

And he has a Psionic refractor if need be for Madison Jeffries, though he's very likely to die in the initial assault and again soon after, and again soon after, etc.

So to Summarize:

• Vixen and her clones take on everybody with super strength, 100,000 punches with the force of ALL the nukes, and cobra spitting and light beams
  • Storm suffocates your team, messes with ear pressure, paralyzes them and messes with the synapses AND kills them dead with lightning
  • Photon lightspeed blitzes Black Adam and Ultimate Reed with thousands of little lightspeed clones and energy that hurt Zeus. She attempts to drain Black Adam of his energy as she did to an extradimensional being and a hole in the Universe before
  • Black Panther uses his energy daggers to snipe your team from afar, deadening nerves and whatnot. He will take out Black Adam (if he can survive the lightspeed blitz and energy drain) and anyone else who can survive the initial assault
  • Blue Marvel is the powerhouse who will take on Black adam if he persists EVEN FURTHER past the Ebony Blade somehow. He will then assault your team with super strength, energy, and speed
  • Doom can solo
  • He will take out Ultimate Reed with his paralysis gun, electroparalyzer, freeze tech, sleeping gas, and other tech he's used on Reed before Or just his blasts. Black Adam will be depowered via magic and/or hit with blasts, neural distruptors, brain scramblers, etc.

Hopefully those pictures eventually load.....

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: @darkraiden: nice work you two but I have one question where are you 2 getting your scans from?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is good. Keep it going guys!

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

good stuff here. bravo.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

@boschepg: @darkraiden: nice work you two but I have one question where are you 2 getting your scans from?

I used some of my time looking on the site, respect threads, google etc. and now have a pre-gathered group of scans for characters that i'm likely to use.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#14  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@darkraiden @boschepg : you guys wanna pm meany tips on how to post my images better? Like in a line and all neat, etc....

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By boschePG

@boschepg:

Concerning your prep:

1. Madison Jeffries, show he can manipulate Metal through a forcefield, and show he can manipulate metal like Vibranium and Doom's suit where Magneto, one with far greater control of metal cannot.

2. Honestly, looking at those scans NOTHING says any of those machines were created instantly. So I need proof that he can make any machines in 25 minutes or less.

3. None of Reed's tech can be used besides the Anti-matter bombs, and the Hard Light Helmet, maybe. The Bio bombs, Fantastic 5, Cyber Knife, w/e are all extra people, and I wasn't allowed to bring my Doombots, then you can't bring extra people, inventions or not. The zero energy is theoretical and has no feats, also.

4. No one on your team knows how to use Nth Metal to that level. You only have 25 minutes to do so. This is essentially a moot point unless you can somehow show proof or similarity that he can learn and take control of such things in a short time.

5. Nth metal still shouldn't get past a Forcefield.

I break this down into two different replies

1- Magneto and Jeffries have two totally different power sets. Magneto does magnetism. Jeffries rearranges the object to reshape the item. I probably could find some scans of what you want but, you would just ignore the info given like you have previously in this battle

2. Right...so I show 3 of scans of Mr Jeffries transmutating metal into objects in the same page, some in the same panel,and you question Mr Jeffries ability to make robots in 25 minutes yet you show a device saying he can negate x-gene device off panel in ten minutes? My guy shows his creation on panel.

3. Why can Doom get all his tech yet Reed cant? You cant bring your Doombots cuz you spend your 25 minutes teleporting Black Panther to Wakanda and getting all your stuff. If you want to bring a robot against Mr Jeffries, bring it on. I can totally believe Doom can make ONE Doombot in 25 minutes.

You are questioning Zero Point Energy and calling it theoretical? Its comics. Everything is theoretical. Zero Point Energy is just unlimited fuel for devices. Reed makes his Zero Point Unit off panel, just like how your Black Panther made his Xgene negator. Im just showing how I can power all my tech, lol

And last point in reply 3. I dont really need extra people. I have Mr Jeffries making instant robots. AND I have Pym tech which make AI to make the robots living

No Caption Provided

4. You misread the OP. My team has been together for two years. We just have 25 minutes to prep against you. I will agree that Hawkman has the metal but isnt at the level shown of the scan. I will say though that Reed Richards with 2 years would definitely study the Nth metal. Dude mapped the entire multiverse and the Cosmic Cube. Its hypothetical I will grant you that in the guidelines of the OP

5- Now scans arent everything but when I show a scan of how Nth metal gets past a forcefield, its usually taken as fact

Concerning my prep:

1. I'll ask Ghostrider, but I thought the fact that it's more of a suppressant and that it has to be physically applied would make it usable in this fight.

2. The depower gun would do nothing to half of my team through sheer speed and having a forcefield around us.

Now for strategy:

I've already said that my team will be ready, forcefields up, and Vixen with 1000 clones.

so first:

Vixen:

1. Vixen will have 100 of the clones attack Hawkman, while camouflaged, so the attack will come as a surprise. As they attack him, 10 of them will drop the chameleon and the Armored Beetle (which is why they have the armor AND Vibranium suits), and don the strength of a Dung Beetle (1140 times their own weight), combined with the weight of a Blue Whale (up to 209 tons), and the arm speed of a Mantis Shrimp.

""these two weapons are employed with blinding quickness, with an acceleration of 10,400 g (102,000 m/s2 or 335,000 ft/s2)""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_shrimp

Meaning their arms are accelerating at 102,000 m/s^2. Each punch is a maximum of a meter moved, so that's 102 thousand punches thrown minimum. How strong are they? Let's do math.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-strongest-animal.htm

"pull force equal to 1,150 times its own weight,"

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2010/03/24/worlds-strongest-animal-effectively-benches-1000-times-its-body-weight/

And how much does a Blue Whale weigh?

http://www.thetravelalmanac.com/lists/animals-weight.htm

this site claims over 400,000 lbs or what I calculated to be near 209 tons. As the strength is measured proportionate to the weight that's 209x1140 for 238, 260 tons of strength each punch or 216,145,836 kg. Now Energy = 1/2mv^2 so the energy of each punch is = 1/2 (215,145,836)x102,000 m/s^2 which equals to 1.1913x10^15 KJ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_energy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TNT_equivalent

which is over a in between a megaton and a gigaton of TNT (it's measured in just J in that list, not KJ) which is.."The total global nuclear arsenal is about 30,000 nuclear warheads with a destructive capacity of 5,000 megatons or 5 gigatons (5,000 million tons) of TNT." around that level. Of all the global nuclear arsenal which each punch. Oh and it's enhanced by the Light Armor.

Suffice to say that Hawkman's going down.

The other 40 are going to be sniping with a spit cobra's venom, and the light beam from that one fish, and Gorilla Grodd's telekinesis.

Proving she can use these powers, and even grodd's powers

2. The remaining 900 will attack Pym, Mirror Master, and Madison Jeffries, Black Adam each, all in the same way.

Storm:

3. Storm will instantly suffocate all of your team that needs it, manipulate the pressure in their ears, AND begin to dehydrate them, but more rapidly than in the scan (it was a subtle thing then):

4. She will then do an EMP to knock out all of their devices, and then bombard them with lightning, besides Black Adam, aiming to not only kill, but to paralyze and to short out their synapses.

showing her do EMPs, shorting out synapses, paralyzing people, lightning bolting multiple people at once, and destroying things with her lightning (one of them is her piercing down to the Earth's Core with it, it's so powerful .

If you're worried about Vixen, don't vibranium can redirect the lightning, at your team for a double hit, essentially.

Photon:

5. Photon will be doing a lightspeed blitz of your team, more importantly Ultimate Reed and Black Adam, almost immediately. thousands of attacks at lightspeed, and attacks that hurt Zeus, should suffice in taking them out.

The last one or so showing that she can absorb all types of energy, even extra-dimensional, which could potentially leave Black Adam, powerless/drained. Then a simple hit finishes him off from anyone.

Black Panther:

Black Panther will be a back up of sorts, should the initial assault fail, the Vixen Clones fall, Black Adam not be drained by Photon somehow, or if there are just opening, this is where he steps in.

6. He will be shooting energy daggers at people when there are openings. Energy Daggers deaden nerves, can electrocute, can go intangible and mess up the insides, and more.

And, if need be, while Photon keeps Black Adam busy, he will take him out (of enchantment and the fight) with not only the OHKO, deadening nerve energy daggers, but the Ebony Blade that cuts all, especially magic.

Showing it cut through magic, resisting Grey Gargoyle and changing him into a human, cutting through something made from the cosmic cube to be uncuttable (though it grew back), and cutting through a God of some sorts.

With Photon keeping you busy, this will be an easy kill for Panther, who will go and help where it's needed, should your other teammates survive the onslaught. And when Adam is taken down, Photon will go help as well.

Blue Marvel:

Blue Marvel will be the guy to take out Black Adam and Hawman and Madison Jeffries if the assault (s) should fail. A powerhouse in his own right, he can oneshot any of your non-superpowered team members at high speeds and strengths.

Just some of his stuff, having energy that hurts King Hyperion, hitting Namor as hard as Hulk and Thor, punching Sentry into orbit, hurting King Hyperion, nearly splitting the Moon in two with a Medal, and it's stated that he held a hydrgoen bomb in his hand.

Doom

He can solo your entire team with ease. But anyways, his target will be Ultimate Reed if Photon and Storm (he needs to breathe IIRC) somehow fail to take him down.

Here's how:

First, he can use his paralysis gun, his electroparalyzer that stunned even Thor, his blasts that have KO'd Adam Warlock, his magic that has taken out Hulk, his brain scrambler or neural disruptor among other things such as sleeping gas (moves rapidly), freeze grenades, freezing him by touch, and that nifty counter he had when he took out the Fantastic 4.

As for dealing with Black Adam, Doom has, his blasts again, that have KILLED Molecule Man, hurt Blastaar and more, and he has magic to disable his enchantments like he did to Wiccan's powers. Also he has forcefields that have held the Hulk down (used offensively)

Of course, the electroparalyzer, paralysis gun, and neural disruptor, etc. Also apply to Black Adam.

And he has a Psionic refractor if need be for Madison Jeffries, though he's very likely to die in the initial assault and again soon after, and again soon after, etc.

So to Summarize:

• Vixen and her clones take on everybody with super strength, 100,000 punches with the force of ALL the nukes, and cobra spitting and light beams
  • Storm suffocates your team, messes with ear pressure, paralyzes them and messes with the synapses AND kills them dead with lightning
  • Photon lightspeed blitzes Black Adam and Ultimate Reed with thousands of little lightspeed clones and energy that hurt Zeus. She attempts to drain Black Adam of his energy as she did to an extradimensional being and a hole in the Universe before
  • Black Panther uses his energy daggers to snipe your team from afar, deadening nerves and whatnot. He will take out Black Adam (if he can survive the lightspeed blitz and energy drain) and anyone else who can survive the initial assault
  • Blue Marvel is the powerhouse who will take on Black adam if he persists EVEN FURTHER past the Ebony Blade somehow. He will then assault your team with super strength, energy, and speed
  • Doom can solo
  • He will take out Ultimate Reed with his paralysis gun, electroparalyzer, freeze tech, sleeping gas, and other tech he's used on Reed before Or just his blasts. Black Adam will be depowered via magic and/or hit with blasts, neural distruptors, brain scramblers, etc.

Hopefully those pictures eventually load.....

Now rebutting your reply

1- I usually dont pull stuff out like that but since you did I just wanted to show Reed can make the better device as shown

2- You sure are quite selective of what hits your team, huh. You sheer speed is moot. We are all down to Wonder Woman speed. Even if we werent, my team is still able to surpass yours in speed and counter. Black Adam can keep speed with the Flash (Jay Garrick) Mirror Master is in a building with robots, metal and glass. His Mirror-verse will be unlimited with clones. Mirror Master can counter Flash. Speed Force > Photon speed

Vixen - still questioning that Vixen has the ability to make clones. Just cuz Animal Man can do it doesnt mean Vixen can. Its like saying Magneto and Polaris are the same level

You keep bringing up all these clones. I have Mirror Master clones. I have robots. I have shown all this in scans

Storm- so you are increasing Storm's ability and knowledge how to use it in this scenario. Its decent thought

You know Black Adam can imbue Black Adam ability to others, right?

Photon- stop saying lightspeed blitz. We cant go that fast in this fight. Even if we were allowed, Black Adam is on Flash speed level. And now Photon has to get past Mirror Master

I have already shown Reed can make devices which drain energy. But if you want to go to hypotheticals, how about I show how Reed can actually depower a powerhouse. Someone like say Odin if you want to throw around Gods and all

Black Panther- is a legitimate threat. He isnt soloing my team though

Blue Marvel - I believe Black Adam can go toe to toe with Blue Marvel. BA has taken on the entire JSA and also Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time. Holding a hydrogen bomb is a good feat. Black Adam once had a nuke go off in his brain and he recovered. (I can show all Black Adam scans if needed)

Doom - is not going to solo this team. Not with that shiny armor he has on. If Jeffries doesnt get him, Mirror Master will, and if you want to go toe to toe with Reed, (actually Reed doesnt need to breathe so no fatigue- can show scans if you want) Doom will get destroyed. Reed has created things that contain magic. Doom isnt beating Ultimate Reed

In retrospect:

1- my team can counter whatever you bring at

2- I have shown quite a nifty gimick through scans with the ability of Mr jeffries with Reed and Hank Pym. Mirror Master can stop all speed coming my way and Reed tech is demolishing your team

3- you want to keep going or go with votes?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DarkRaiden

@boschepg:

Rebutting your rebuttal of your of my plan

2. Black Adam specifically could NOT keep up with Jay Garrick. And Jay wasn't even going lightspeed btw. When he did, he blew him away. Also I was under the impression that WW was around lightspeed, it's what I commonly hear/see.

In all of these scans, he's being outspeeded, in the thunderclap he has to make Jay focus on saving people he's getting beat up so bad, in the other he gets blitzed and only gets one hit off, because of jay's low durability (Photon has way more), and in the other he's mostly getting hit at blurring speeds. Black Adam is Mach 500. A good number, but nowhere near Photon OR even Storm's lightning.

And to show Photon's durability in comparison to Jay's:

she tanks a blast that takes out Namor and Thor, resists the gravitational pull of a star, and absorbs the energy between 2 universes and comes out fine. She can also be intangible as literally light. So even if Black Adam got 1 or 2 or really any amount of hits on her, she'll be fine.

And Flash doesn't even seem to be moving lightspeed in those scans. Proof that he is? Because I've seen Flash hit by Deathstroke and others, and they're nowhere near lightspeed. Flash hold back a lot. And does Mirror master need to breathe? If so, he's already out of the fight via Storm.

And no, that's not me lowballing Flash, just pointing out that he holds back a lot, and thus gets tagged by people like Gorilla Grodd and Deathstroke. I'm questioning him using his true speed on Mirror Master.

3. You've shown Reed drain people, cool. But the process takes far too long, needs extra people to help (looking at that scan), would do nothing to Black Panther and Doom, can't hit lightspeed Photon, or camouflaged Vixen or possibly lightspeed Blue Marvel, or Storm with her windshields, AND you've provided virtually no counters to anything I said.

And btw, Storm has done all of that, no need to increase her ability, it's on panel fact.

Mirror Master clones that do....nothing really. The robots are in question, and if they pose a problem, the more numerous Vixen clones and Mindless Ones will take them out. Oh and as far as Vixen being able to make clones, she can use the abilities of any animal and can manipulate the Morphogenic field just like Animal Man, she's copied powers from Gorilla Grodd, a superpowered animal, and even a Dragon, a mythical beast. Why WOULDN'T she be able to do that?

No Caption Provided

As an added thing, I'll introduce you to more math/a different scenario since you doubt me/Vixen so:

No Caption Provided

Vixen has been shown enhancing and accelerating animals' powers, obviously seen by how she mauls top tier level enemies, but more importantly, she's shown it specifically with healing:

Now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planarian

"Some planarians exhibit an extraordinary ability to regenerate lost body parts. For example, a planarian split lengthwise orcrosswise will regenerate into two separate individuals."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish

"Among starfish that are able to regenerate their whole body from a single arm, some can do so even from fragments just 1 cm (0.4 in) long.[48] Single arms that regenerate a whole individual are called comet forms."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sponge"Fragments of sponges may be detached by currents or waves. They use the mobility of their pinacocytes and choanocytes and reshaping of the mesohyl to re-attach themselves to a suitable surface and then rebuild themselves as small but functional sponges over the course of several days"

So if she combines say, 2 of these with

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axolotl

"The feature of the salamander that attracts most attention is its healing ability: the axolotl does not heal by scarring and is capable of the regeneration of entire lost appendages in a period of months, and, in certain cases, more vital structures. Some have indeed been found restoring the less vital parts of their brains. They can also readily accept transplants from other individuals, including eyes and parts of the brain—restoring these alien organs to full functionality. In some cases, axolotls have been known to repair a damaged limb, as well as regenerating an additional one, ending up with an extra appendage"

All she has to do is cut off say, each of her fingers and her hand, that's 6 new Vixens in no more than 6 seconds, she accelerates the budding/asexual reproduction time from the Sponge, Planarian, Starfish, and the regeneration time from the Axolotl and now there's 6 Vixen clones, 7 vixens total in....I'll be generous and say 1 minute (should be closer to 20 seconds). So every minute she and her clones do this, 7x6=42x6=252x6=1512 clones, and that's only 3 minutes. Do the math for just how many would be swarming you, by the 25 minute mark (hint: I got somewhere around 1.013x10^19). I was being nice with the 1000. She's capable of much more devastating things. Just as an FYi

And as far as Black Adam sharing his powers:

A. You didn't specify it before, to change up your strategy seems...desperate

B. He gets weaker when he does, by how many people he shares it with

C. I've already shown how hard and fast Vixen hits, there's now 1000 of her, she'll still take care of it

D. Doom can still depower/transform him

E. So can Black Panther and he could just cut him up

Rebuttal to your rebuttal of prep

1. The scans didn't show much, and Vibranium is a special metal to where even Magneto's powers CAN'T get through OR manipulate it. Show Jeffries even manipulating Adamantium first, then something like Cap's shield, and THEN Vibranium. And sadly, he'd still needs to breathe, so Storm eliminates him.

2. The small machines were....well still unquantifiable, but that's whatever. I questioned the "Sentinels in an instant" claim as NOTHING in the scan indicated time and it implied that it HADN'T been done quickly, just that it had been done. You want Jeffries to recreate tons of complicated machines on the spot, but there's simply no proof he can do so in 25 minutes.

3. I asked, you can't do that, simple as. If we can, when Doom goes and gets his tech, he can just bring his army of Doombots with him. Or call for them to come to the battlefield or tell them to come to the battlefield. But I was told no, that's the only reason for the restriction. It'd be the same premise.

But to humor you, Doom can summon the Mindless Ones, who have oneshotted Thing, a class 80 tonner at least (just one of them), overwhelmed the Avengers, including Class 50-70 Ms. Marvel, and have just sheer numbers. And it takes but a second. And Storm can simply EMP the new machines.

4. I believe the 2 years is just to say we got teamwork. Because theoretically, within two years, Doom has now infused Vibranium with extra magic as he did in...I think Doomwars, has taught Black Panther and Storm magic, has amped everyone on my team with his tech and abilities, and him and Black Panther shared notes to makes some damn good ultimate tech. You see why the 2 years is nothing in this case and all speculation, no?

So in conclusion:

This still applies:

• Vixen and her clones take on everybody with super strength, 100,000 punches with the force of ALL the nukes, and cobra spitting and light beams, and possibly 1.013x10^19 clones if you want
  • Storm suffocates your team, messes with ear pressure, paralyzes them and messes with the synapses AND kills them dead with lightning, and apparently EMPs new machines if you go that route
  • Doom can solo

Except now, the Mindless Ones is now added if you want to go that route. I didn't see a counter, anywhere.

Go to votes, if you're done already and have no rebuttal, sure. If not, we can go back and forth a few times as I like to rebut whatever's said first.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mirror Master clones that do....nothing really. The robots are in question, and if they pose a problem, the more numerous Vixen clones and Mindless Ones will take them out. Oh and as far as Vixen being able to make clones, she can use the abilities of any animal and can manipulate the Morphogenic field just like Animal Man, she's copied powers from Gorilla Grodd, a superpowered animal, and even a Dragon, a mythical beast. Why WOULDN'T she be able to do that?

1- so you are questioning the robots I have shown in scans yet you say Vixen can do it with no visual proof. You are just hypothesizing.

2-Let me crash your understanding of grammar in the scan you posed for us. Where she says in 2nd panel, "Like Animal Man Im connected to the morphogenetic field. Unlike Animal Man, I need the totem. It works like a prism, refracting energy into its zoological components for me to tap."

Vixen makes the statement but then expresses a difference in this sentence. The term unlike means differ from Animal Man. You are assuming she can clone. She has never shown she can clone. Its like saying if I go to a gamma radiator I should turn into the Hulk. There is only one Hulk. Mystique and Snowbird can both shapeshift, but Snowbird can only do animals. There are differences here

. Black Adam is Mach 500. A good number, but nowhere near Photon OR even Storm's lightning.
Where are you getting your info. Black Adam has fought at speed with Superman and the likes, yet you are always saying this or that

3. You've shown Reed drain people, cool. But the process takes far too long, needs extra people to help (looking at that scan), would do nothing to Black Panther and Doom, can't hit lightspeed Photon, or camouflaged Vixen or possibly lightspeed Blue Marvel, or Storm with her windshields, AND you've provided virtually no counters to anything I said.

So Blue Marvel can move at lightspeed now....which is irrelevent since we cant achieve that speed in this battle. You are not showing anything but hypotheticals

Ive countered everything you have said

2. The small machines were....well still unquantifiable, but that's whatever. I questioned the "Sentinels in an instant" claim as NOTHING in the scan indicated time and it implied that it HADN'T been done quickly, just that it had been done. You want Jeffries to recreate tons of complicated machines on the spot, but there's simply no proof he can do so in 25 minutes.

Dude, the scan showed Jeffries jumping from the Alpha jet and taking over the Sentinel in the same panel. How much faster do you want? He creates machines on the spot. Its what he does. Ive shown scans of it. He did itin Alpha Flight. He does it XMen. Scans arent everything but just look at them cuz every scan of Jeffries you can find he does the same thing

You are losing this battle

So in conclusion:

This still applies:

1- Your scan is incomplete cuz the scan has Zeus getting up andthen your own person saying, I cant do a blast like that again

2- That was 616 Reed. Ultimate Reed has stomped Doom. Learned his magic. Can counter magic with the scans. Reed can survive Black Holes. His body resist reality warpers. And since you mentioned it,here is Reed not needing to breathe

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3019567-reed+ability+dont+breath+oxygen.jpg

You can rebuttle but Im done. We can go to votes but you are losing. And Im not changing my strategy. Just showing I have more then one way of beating you. You arent getting past Reed and Hank prep with Madison robots

Im ready for votes

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@darkraiden said:

1- so you are questioning the robots I have shown in scans yet you say Vixen can do it with no visual proof. You are just hypothesizing.

2-Let me crash your understanding of grammar in the scan you posed for us. Where she says in 2nd panel, "Like Animal Man Im connected to the morphogenetic field. Unlike Animal Man, I need the totem. It works like a prism, refracting energy into its zoological components for me to tap."

Vixen makes the statement but then expresses a difference in this sentence. The term unlike means differ from Animal Man. You are assuming she can clone. She has never shown she can clone. Its like saying if I go to a gamma radiator I should turn into the Hulk. There is only one Hulk. Mystique and Snowbird can both shapeshift, but Snowbird can only do animals. There are differences here

@darkraiden said:
. Black Adam is Mach 500. A good number, but nowhere near Photon OR even Storm's lightning.
Where are you getting your info. Black Adam has fought at speed with Superman and the likes, yet you are always saying this or that

@darkraiden said:

So Blue Marvel can move at lightspeed now....which is irrelevent since we cant achieve that speed in this battle. You are not showing anything but hypotheticals

Ive countered everything you have said

@darkraiden said:

Dude, the scan showed Jeffries jumping from the Alpha jet and taking over the Sentinel in the same panel. How much faster do you want? He creates machines on the spot. Its what he does. Ive shown scans of it. He did itin Alpha Flight. He does it XMen. Scans arent everything but just look at them cuz every scan of Jeffries you can find he does the same thing

You are losing this battle

@darkraiden said:

So in conclusion:

This still applies:

1- Your scan is incomplete cuz the scan has Zeus getting up andthen your own person saying, I cant do a blast like that again

2- That was 616 Reed. Ultimate Reed has stomped Doom. Learned his magic. Can counter magic with the scans. Reed can survive Black Holes. His body resist reality warpers. And since you mentioned it,here is Reed not needing to breathe

You can rebuttle but Im done. We can go to votes but you are losing. And Im not changing my strategy. Just showing I have more then one way of beating you. You arent getting past Reed and Hank prep with Madison robots

Im ready for votes

You realize all she said was that, she's just like Animal Man, except she needs the totem right? And I already showed you the alternate way to do it.

The scan of Photon is saying specifically, by Thor "You hurt Zeus more than he admits--As no mortal has before". That was what I wanted you to get.

I showed Black Adam getting blitzed and the Jay Garrick scan saying he stops at Mach 500

You didn't counter EMPs, STILL haven't shown that Reed can counter magic or that Jeffries can make a machine on the spot. Vixen's powers is to copy animals like Animal Man, she can, via logic and conjecture, make clones on the spot (1000 or the 1.13x10^19 if you wanna do it), Jeffries has not and cannot make robots on the spot.

So no counter to Mindless ones, EMP, suffocation, Doom's tech, Ebony Blade, Energy Daggers, Lightning, Vixen's multitude of clones and ALL the Nukes in the wrold strength hitting you 102,000 times per second, Photon's lightspeed blitz and energy blast that hurt Zeus, Doom's magic, Blue Marvel's blitz and strength, the forcefield, or anything I said.

Sure votes is fine.

@ghostrider29

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tough choice,i like teth and victor so much :D

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By boschePG

So no counter to Mindless ones, EMP, suffocation, Doom's tech, Ebony Blade, Energy Daggers, Lightning, Vixen's multitude of clones and ALL the Nukes in the wrold strength hitting you 102,000 times per second, Photon's lightspeed blitz and energy blast that hurt Zeus, Doom's magic, Blue Marvel's blitz and strength, the forcefield, or anything I said.

if you actually looked at the info I presented, you would see I countered everything and yet you couldnt counter nothing but your denial

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@darkraiden said:

if you actually looked at the info I presented, you would see I countered everything and yet you couldnt counter nothing but your denial

When did you counter any of that? You literally never mentioned the Energy Daggers, the Lightning, the second way for Vixen to make clones, the strength of her punches, how to counter Photon, or anything.

I countered the robots several times with the lack of proof and EMPs, I countered Reed with the tech and abilities at Doom's disposal, countered Jeffries and Pym with Suffocation, Black Adam with magic, speedblitz, proof of his Mach 500 speed, the Ebony Blade, Photon's energy absorption and more. How DIDN'T I counter you?

@boschepg: for the edge.

Hmmm......can you explain why? Helps me to grow when I can figure out how my strategies were lacking. Thanks

@funsiized@supermanwithatan01@sync1@mightyrearranger@strictlyanime@angryprune@ownagepants

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

@darkraiden: Few things to point out.

Bio Bombs should be allowed as Biological Warfare like anthrax would be allowed. Bio Bombs are not people any more than a large tentacle thing that expands and smashes. Its a biological weapon rather than a person.

Also the Depower arguments with your way of Depowering to Reeds easy hand held Depower Gun.

Then the combo of Maddison making Reed and Pym whatever they want was just so hard for you to counter (For anyone to counter) without sufficient prep, it was a uphill battle from there.

Overall I think you did well with what you had, it was a clear uphill battle the way it comes off to me.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bio Bombs should be allowed as Biological Warfare like anthrax would be allowed. Bio Bombs are not people any more than a large tentacle thing that expands and smashes. Its a biological weapon rather than a person.

Also the Depower arguments with your way of Depowering to Reeds easy hand held Depower Gun.

Then the combo of Maddison making Reed and Pym whatever they want was just so hard for you to counter (For anyone to counter) without sufficient prep, it was a uphill battle from there.

Overall I think you did well with what you had, it was a clear uphill battle the way it comes off to me.

Bio Bombs are...according to my opponent "Bio Bombs. These alien soldiers," alien soldiers. It's the only reason I said they wouldn't be allowed. Because they're extra bodies according to him, and I wasn't allowed Doombots, so to even it up, no outside help.

The depower gun was....slow IMO and showed no utility through the forcefield, but that's opinions

and...I thought the EMP countered the machines well no? I mean no matter how many machines he makes, the EMP just shuts them all down right?

But thanks for the feedback.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw said:

Bio Bombs are...according to my opponent "Bio Bombs. These alien soldiers," alien soldiers. It's the only reason I said they wouldn't be allowed. Because they're extra bodies according to him, and I wasn't allowed Doombots, so to even it up, no outside help.

The depower gun was....slow IMO and showed no utility through the forcefield, but that's opinions

and...I thought the EMP countered the machines well no? I mean no matter how many machines he makes, the EMP just shuts them all down right?

Yes they do come as soldiers and then explode. as long he does not use them as soldiers but more like suicide bombers (which Reed did use them as half the time) it should be allowed.

Im not sure how it seem slower.

Reed tech was immune to EMPs in his recent showings. The Ultimate tried to shut him down with the EMP of a air burst nuke to no effect.

No prob.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@indiecomicsftw said:

Yes they do come as soldiers and then explode. as long he does not use them as soldiers but more like suicide bombers (which Reed did use them as half the time) it should be allowed.

Im not sure how it seem slower.

Reed tech was immune to EMPs in his recent showings. The Ultimate tried to shut him down with the EMP of a air burst nuke to no effect.

No prob.

Even as suicide bombers, I could do the same with Doombots, as they each explode with the force of a M67 grenade, but was told no. So the Bio Bombs aren't allowed.

The EMP thing, well he didn't even mention it....which I think the rules of voting is to discard it unless he mentions it. Also Madison Jeffries wouldn't have the same tech to make stuff with.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: I'm going with bosche here and the vixen thing can be sorted with some extremely potent antibiotics

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The EMP thing, well he didn't even mention it....which I think the rules of voting is to discard it unless he mentions it. Also Madison Jeffries wouldn't have the same tech to make stuff with.

That was oversite due to I kept trying to address all your points. You posted alot of them. Madison makes tech psionically. Thats what Indie is trying to tell you. Its what I was telling you

1-0 me

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkseid1006 said:

@boschepg: I'm going with bosche here and the vixen thing can be sorted with some extremely potent antibiotics

antibiotics? What does that have to do with Vixen? Also you can't just post stuff that he can do....he has to post it.

@boschepg said:

@darkraiden said:

That was oversite due to I kept trying to address all your points. You posted alot of them. Madison makes tech psionically. Thats what Indie is trying to tell you. Its what I was telling you

1-0 me

You still haven't shown he can do it in 25 minutes. And oversight or not, it stops that entire strategy dead end.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even as suicide bombers, I could do the same with Doombots, as they each explode with the force of a M67 grenade, but was told no. So the Bio Bombs aren't allowed.

Well then I remove myself from voting. You guys had so many back and forth points and my own knowledge of the characters must have taken over.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: no i was messing you

Know bacteria killed by antibiotics it wouldn't actually work unless you had a couple planes full

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: no i was messing you

Know bacteria killed by antibiotics it wouldn't actually work unless you had a couple planes full

oh.....just so you know she...doesn't stay a bacteria

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: yeah I know but that amount would be deadly to humans in the first I wasn't taking it seriously

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You still haven't shown he can do it in 25 minutes. And oversight or not, it stops that entire strategy dead end.

If you dont want to believe the scans then I cant help you. If he actually transforms on panel multiple machines (multiple times) then I dont know what else more you want.

Its not dead. I just got tired of shutting you down with all your other multiple attacks. I even gave you credit with Black Panther could be a problem.

Bring the Doombot (Ill give you one in 25 minutes since everything you have Doom doing as stated) You aint going to produce more tech then Jeffries. Plus, its a robot. Robots are made of metal. The building we are fighting in is metal (as stated).

2-0 me so far

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boshepg won. Stomped, really.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@darkraiden: @darkraiden: Who was that guy in your scan of vixen fighting and darkraiden did goid but boschepg won my vote in the end

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@boschepg: Get's my vote. I felt he debated better, had better counters and his strategy was imo the more believable of the two.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boshepg won. Stomped, really.

@darkraiden: @darkraiden: Who was that guy in your scan of vixen fighting and darkraiden did goid but boschepg won my vote in the end

@boschepg: Get's my vote. I felt he debated better, had better counters and his strategy was imo the more believable of the two.

@darkraiden said:

forgot votes have to be here....remember the battle is here: DarkRaiden vs BoschePG

BoshePG

Wow....I'm so confused. Can....can someone help me understand please? Not being facetious, but serious....how....why did he win in your opinion?

I....literally didn't see a counter to Vixen's clones....or the nuke punches (102,000 per second), the Ebony Blade, the suffocation via wind, paralysis via wind, pressure in ears, lightning, energy daggers, Blue Marvel, Photon's lightspeed blitz, energy output and durability and energy drain, getting past the forcefields, getting past Doom's magic, getting past the electroparalyzer, the paralysis gun, the mindless ones, the neural disruptor, the brain scrambler, freezing grenades, sleeping gas, w/e he took Reed out with in that one scan, the EMP, nothing. I am....so lost.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sovereign91001

@darkraiden: Part of the reason he received my vote was that I didn't find the argument that Vixen could clone herself believable, she's never shown she has that ability and while her abilities spring from the same source as Buddy's they do differ. Much like Supergirl and Superman; their powers spring from the same source yet Supergirl has the ability to discharge solar energy blasts Superman does not, I wouldn't think to say that just because she can, he could as well and they share DNA. It was conjecture on your part and I felt it hurt your argument.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Part of the reason he received my vote was that I didn't find the argument that Vixen could clone herself believable, she's never shown she has that ability and while her abilities spring from the same source as Buddy's they do differ. Much like Supergirl and Superman; their powers spring from the same source yet Supergirl has the ability to discharge solar energy blasts Superman does not, I wouldn't think to say that just because she can, he could as well and they share DNA. It was conjecture on your part and I felt it hurt your argument.

Even with the sponge and the lizard and stuff?

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I understand what you were trying to do and it was a bold strategy and (from what I've seen of your debate style) a calculated risk, it just didn't convince me.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: I understand what you were trying to do and it was a bold strategy and (from what I've seen of your debate style) a calculated risk, it just didn't convince me.

I see....thanks

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sovereign91001 said:

I see....thanks

Anything else besides the Vixen thing?

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By mightyrearranger

Both debaters were pretty evenly matched in this battle. Great posts by you guys and awesomely balanced tourney! To me, this would come down to whether Photon can escape the Mirror Realm, which I think is remotely possible; but that's just me :p

I'll honestly vote for you both because I seriously think both opening posts were that well made. Sorry I can't be more decisive, but I wanted to give you guys props at least.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both debaters were pretty evenly matched in this battle. Great posts by you guys and awesomely balanced tourney! To me, this would come down to whether Photon can escape the Mirror Realm, which I think is remotely possible; but that's just me :p

I'll honestly vote for you both because I seriously think both opening posts were that well made. Sorry I can't be more decisive, but I wanted to give you guys props at least.

Thanks.

And with that I.....well despite being really confused at all of this (the voting), I'll extend my congratulations to @boschepg as he's essentially already won if voting ends Monday. It'd be nigh impossible for me to wi now with him either like 7 or 8-0 or 9-1 or w/e it is.

This is not a concession. I never concede. Voting still ends Monday. Just pre-congratulating him.

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to DarkRaiden. He was a heck of a lot more thorough than Bosche, who descended into frustration and incredulity far too soon. I can understand his annoyance, but he would have done much better if he'd channeled that frustration into a more thorough reading and countering of DR's points. Bosche made strong arguments, he just didn't make them comprehensively enough for my tastes. DarkRaided addressed more of Bosche's points than PG did in return.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By XxGin

People on this site really do take this seriously. I'd vote both of you just becuase you took the time to type out everything! Really even if both you arguments made shit sense just the time it took for you to type out anything is amazing.

This is a really hard vote arguments were great from both sides and really really balanced out teams.I really want to vote Raiden because Ima Doom fan.. but Ultimate Reed is there to beat me down a level..

I'll say Bosche just for the heck of it.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

You did good. I havent did one of these in awhile. I learned alot about Vixen. Its always good to learn more about characters

@esquire:

Im trying to knock off the battle rust. You are the one that recruited me into this tourney anyways after my hiatus

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump