Ghostface(Scream 3)VS Fisherman(I Know What You Did Last Summer)

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blackdemon

Having read the rules as Static Shock said I needed to and deciding to start fresh and be far more meticulous about my battles being fair and even, I'm going to do so by making a battle between two street level horror slashers of the late 90's for my first battle today. Fittingly taking place in a Halloween store late at night, this fight is between Roman Bridger AKA Ghostface and Ben Willis AKA The Fisherman. Both have prepped well, with bloodlust on and no morals whatsoever. The fight is, unsurprisingly, to the death. Who will win? He who kills with a dagger or he who kills with a hook?

Bernicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bernicky

you get a hug, this one is actually good lol

and i think ghostface, because if you watch the movies carefully the guy has like, ridiculous speed, and hes smarter.

blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackdemon

Thanks for the hug, lol. And I'm glad to hear I've improved. Oh, and sorry for coming down on you as I did before. Btw, you should know that I'm also intending to make a Shrek Dragon battle which I think you'll find considerably more suitable and acceptable than the ones with her in them you previously objected to. If you'd like, you're welcome to check it out and/or reply. If not, though, no problem.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The Hook hand man, he's just as sneaky and smart as Ghost Face, plus i think he's a better fighter, Ghostface could barely handle a teenage girl, and was always tripping over things

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The Stegman said:

The Hook hand man, he's just as sneaky and smart as Ghost Face, plus i think he's a better fighter, Ghostface could barely handle a teenage girl, and was always tripping over things

Sidney Prescott is not an average teenage girl, plus the one in Scream 3 she was in her adult years. I back Roman, Roman is arguably the most intelligent of all of his predecessors, and is still a good fighter.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@HBKTimHBK:  

@The Stegman said:

Sidney Prescott is not an average teenage girl, plus the one in Scream 3 she was in her adult years. I back Roman.

She's pretty average to me, average height, weight, pluckiness, she may have taken some self defense classes, but the fact that he couldn't overwhelm her isn't that impressive, while the Hook hand man on the other hand took on the lead female in his movie, and her full grown boyfriend at the same time
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The Stegman said:

@HBKTimHBK:

@The Stegman said:

Sidney Prescott is not an average teenage girl, plus the one in Scream 3 she was in her adult years. I back Roman.

She's pretty average to me, average height, weight, pluckiness, she may have taken some self defense classes, but the fact that he couldn't overwhelm her isn't that impressive, while the Hook hand man on the other hand took on the lead female in his movie, and her full grown boyfriend at the same time

Sidney looked to be in her 30s and 40s in the recent one, tackled the killer down the stairs, they both got up, and she kicked the killer in the face. I personally believe Sidney Prescott is the most awesome final girl in horror films, she's pretty awesome lol. And how intelligent is the Fisherman anyway, with prep Roman organized mostly the entire events of the Scream trilogy behind the scenes.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@HBKTimHBK:  

@The Stegman said:

@HBKTimHBK:

@The Stegman said:

Sidney looked to be in her 30s and 40s in the recent one, tackled the killer down the stairs, and kicked the killer in the face. I personally believe Sidney Prescott is the most awesome final girl in horror films, she's pretty awesome lol. And how intelligent is the Fisherman anyway, with prep Roman organized mostly the entire events of the Scream trilogy behind the scenes. 

I like Sydney, and i agree she probably is the best "Final Girl" in all of the slasher movies..but she's still just a girl...or woman now, with little to no fighting skills able to like you say, kick the killer down a flight of stairs and beat him.  
And well in ISKWYDLS, the Fisherman faked a grand prize winning for Julie, got her and her friends on a tropical  island, killed everyone on the island,  while simultaneously planting his son "Will Benson" into her ranks, making him become her friend only to betray her at the end
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The Stegman said:
And well in ISKWYDLS, the Fisherman faked a grand prize winning for Julie, 
Probably the most ridiculous acronym I've seen on this site.  

But yes, Fisherman should win. Great thread, but the Scream slashers were dumb as hell. 
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The Stegman said:

@HBKTimHBK:

@The Stegman said:

@HBKTimHBK:

@The Stegman said:

Sidney looked to be in her 30s and 40s in the recent one, tackled the killer down the stairs, and kicked the killer in the face. I personally believe Sidney Prescott is the most awesome final girl in horror films, she's pretty awesome lol. And how intelligent is the Fisherman anyway, with prep Roman organized mostly the entire events of the Scream trilogy behind the scenes.

I like Sydney, and i agree she probably is the best "Final Girl" in all of the slasher movies..but she's still just a girl...or woman now, with little to no fighting skills able to like you say, kick the killer down a flight of stairs and beat him. And well in ISKWYDLS, the Fisherman faked a grand prize winning for Julie, got her and her friends on a tropical island, killed everyone on the island, while simultaneously planting his son "Will Benson" into her ranks, making him become her friend only to betray her at the end

Roman was also so intelligent to lure Sidney out, gain access into the management for the Stab movie, kill off the actors involved, lure them all to his house in order to give himself access to all of them, faked his own death to clear suspicion, then incapacitate Dewey and Gale, and then get Sidney just where he wanted her..and it would've worked too if it weren't for those meddling kids. (Had to, it fit)

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch:  

@The Stegman  said: 

And well in ISKWYDLS, the Fisherman faked a grand prize winning for Julie, 

But yes, Fisherman should win. Great thread, but the Scream slashers were dumb as hell. 
well the "International Society of Kool Wild Youth Dedicated to Live Stock  is gonna be pissed
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@HBKTimHBK:  

@The Stegman   said:

@HBKTimHBK:

@The Stegman said:

@HBKTimHBK:

@The Stegman said:

I like Sydney, and i agree she probably is the best "Final Girl" in all of the slasher movies..but she's still just a girl...or woman now, with little to no fighting skills able to like you say, kick the killer down a flight of stairs and beat him. And well in ISKWYDLS, the Fisherman faked a grand prize winning for Julie, got her and her friends on a tropical island, killed everyone on the island, while simultaneously planting his son "Will Benson" into her ranks, making him become her friend only to betray her at the end

Roman was also so intelligent to lure Sidney out, gain access into the management for the Stab movie, kill off the actors involved, lure them all to his house in order to give himself access to all of them, faked his own death to clear suspicion, then incapacitate Dewey and Gale, and then get Sidney just where he wanted her..and it would've worked too if it weren't for those meddling kids. (Had to, it fit) 

I think the island thing was more impressive...to get the prey all the way to a deserted island just so they wouldn't be disturbed as well as making his son become best friends with Julie only to keep tabs on her...it's pretty cool..but yeah, the meddling kids ruin it every time....and their dumb plot device
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The Stegman: I think it's a habit of theirs, lol. Agree to disagree?

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@The Stegman said:
@texasdeathmatch:  

@The Stegman  said: 

And well in ISKWYDLS, the Fisherman faked a grand prize winning for Julie, 

well the "International Society of Kool Wild Youth Dedicated to Live Stock  is gonna be pissed
ah hahahaha, amazing
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@HBKTimHBK: Considering I like Scream A LOT more than that Fisherman guy, yes, i will agree lol (has been scream for at least five previous Halloweens)
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The Stegman: Do you want a Scream 5?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@HBKTimHBK: honestly, i thought it should have ended after the second one, I haven't seen the fourth, but the third was meh to me
HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@The Stegman: For some reason, the fourth movie I didn't call the ending, I may just be unobservant, but it just came as a shock.