This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ghostbusters get an hour of prep; the non-humans get 5 minutes of prep. No morals for the Ghostbusters or the T-800.

Location: Michael Jordan's mansion. The teams start 1000 feet from one another. The Ghostbusters are equipped with their proton packs and ghost-trapping equipment and Jason has his machete. The T-800 has no weapons.

#2 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess it's time to call the bump!

#3 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe The Ghostbusters wins this. The proton stream set on full plus full nutronas should give them enough fire power to take down both guys. If they have the packs from the game they win even easier.

#4 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what effect such weapons would have on the terminator and Jason.

#5 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I remember them saying that their proton guns can rearange your molecular structure so yeah they win.

#6 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

what version of the proton pack are we using? Ghostbusters the movies or a year or two after that where the video game is based?

#7 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

@ClarkJosephKent1938DC:

Movie Ghostbusters. Movie bad guys.

#8 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool. The Ghostbusters still win for the reasons I stated in the earlier post.

#9 Posted by ZombieSlayer9000 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

T-800 tells Jason to stay out of the fight and the T-800 himself would flip the GhostBusters over and shove his shotgun in their Asshole and blow their brains out with incredible ease.

Those T-800's are gods....... he stomps with incredible ease. GO TERMINATOR!!!

Happy New Year to ya Everyone.

#10 Posted by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieSlayer9000: He doesn't has a shotgun in this fight and the proton packs can rearange your molecular structure

And no, their barely street level robots that almost every street lever can beat

#11 Edited by ZombieSlayer9000 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@ZombieSlayer9000: He doesn't has a shotgun in this fight and the proton packs can rearange your molecular structure

And no, their barely street level robots that almost every street lever can beat

The T-800 would rape and destroy with half of his body after blown apart by the pipe bomb. the gbs are justhumans who fail horribly at hunting ghosts.

THE TERMINATOR is above street levels. Hes a god.... Theirs no power out their greater than him. the GhostBusters are wet toilet papers to TERMINATOR's. you say they're barely stree levels? You fail horribly at trolling.

#12 Posted by ZombieSlayer9000 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Just so you peeps know, I'm not TERMINATOR_FAN!!!

Ghostbusters

Fail at beating and hunting their prey.

Are humans who die easily.

Can die if shot

T-800

Shot

Stabbed

Burned

Frozen

Run over by truck.

Fell from insane heights

Plasma Canons

Grenade Launchers

Bullets

Fire

Run over by a truck

Drowned

Hung

Electricuted

Fell off of a motorcycle going 60 miles.

Got up from a truck explosion no damae

and TERMINATOR came back from all that.

If you people think the Ghostbusters stomp, you're in fact wrong. Shut your faces.

TERMINATOR Stomps.

#13 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh hey TERMINATORXX

#14 Posted by VeganDiet (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieSlayer9000 said:

Just so you peeps know, I'm not TERMINATOR_FAN!!!

Raise your hand if you buy this. No one? Okay thought so.

#15 Posted by joewell (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieSlayer9000: Has his molicuse ever been rearranged? I think not

#16 Posted by ZombieSlayer9000 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

T-800 Stomps.

#17 Posted by VeganDiet (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieSlayer9000: I understand, kind of, why people enjoy trolling, but I can't understand why someone who's so lame about it would keep it up for so long.

#18 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghostbusters have range and superior gear.

Besides Jason has better more durability feats than T-800.

#19 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieSlayer9000 said:

Those T-800's are gods....... he stomps with incredible ease. GO TERMINATOR!!!

#20 Posted by zombieslayer900 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quartermaim said:

If Jason had better durability than a T-800, than he wouldnt of gotten KO'd by bullets.

T-800 walks through them like nothing touched him.

Sorry, but you're a lame troll

The only reason Sarah Connor beat the T-800 was because she finally got laid.

Jasons been beat by horney teen virgins who havent graduated highschool yet.

Ghostbusters dont carry any weapons to put a T-800 down.

TERMINATOR would rape and destroy hundreds, if not thousands of them.

#21 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieSlayer9000 said:

@joewell said:

T-800 Stomps.

LAWL, You think T-800 is a God? Well Ghostbusters have beaten Gods before! Twice! They beat ghosts and giant marshmellow men, they can re-arrange molecules and they have durability! The God they fought in Ghostbusters 1 shot electricity at them to kill them, but they SURVIVED.

Ghostbusters can take more than some stupid Terminator can dish out, you're just a little nub who bows before terminator machine overlords

and have no faith in humanity. Ghost Busters MEGAPWN the T-800,

Effortless Curbstomp.

(Do I sound like a Troll yet guys?)

#22 Posted by Quartermaim (617 posts) - - Show Bio

@zombieslayer900 said:

@Quartermaim said:

If Jason had better durability than a T-800, than he wouldnt of gotten KO'd by bullets.

I actually said he has MORE durability feats, not better ones. Terminator does have greater durability feats.

Unless Jordan has an arsenal in his mansion T-800 goes in unarmed with a huge prep advantage for Ghostbusters, those packs have the range.

I'm no troll

Those packs will cause serious damage to both T-800 and Jason. Not to mention with prep Egon is going to make something to take them both down.

#23 Posted by zombieslayer900 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@ZombieSlayer9000 said:

@joewell said:

T-800 Stomps.

LAWL, You think T-800 is a God? Well Ghostbusters have beaten Gods before! Twice! They beat ghosts and giant marshmellow men, they can re-arrange molecules and they have durability! The God they fought in Ghostbusters 1 shot electricity at them to kill them, but they SURVIVED.

Ghostbusters can take more than some stupid Terminator can dish out, you're just a little nub who bows before terminator machine overlords

Effortless Curbstomp.

Yes the T-800 is a god. its a supernatural machine. Ghostbusters have no beaten gods you moron. They haunt ghost and they're not = to gods.

Electricity? is that all the ghostbusters got? T-800 was electricuted, shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, fell from insane heights, plasma canons grenade launchers, bullets fire, drowned, hung, got up from a truck explosion, no damage...etc

T-800 dealt with bigger problems than retarded ghost hunters that stalk ghost and fail horribly at doing anything.

T-800 god stomos

You're not even a troll. thats how much of a sad failure youre. TERMINATOR rapes, not a whole lot you can do than cry like a baby. Want me to wipe your tears and make you feel better?

seriously grow up

T-800 wins in an easy mismatch.

@Quartermaim said:

@zombieslayer900 said:

@Quartermaim said:

I actually said he has MORE durability feats, not better ones. Terminator does have greater durability feats.

Unless Jordan has an arsenal in his mansion T-800 goes in unarmed with a huge prep advantage for Ghostbusters, those packs have the range.

I'm no troll

Those packs will cause serious damage to both T-800 and Jason. Not to mention with prep Egon is going to make something to take them both down.

TERMINATOR is more durable cause hes above a human level duh!

Jordan fails at killing ghost so just stop.

Yes you're a troll you know why? Ghostbusters are men.

Man vs Machine = Machine will win hands down.

with prep? Reese was on Rambo's level and used prep and still failed horribly at killing a T-800. I doubt if people who stalk ghost all the time can do squat.......lololol to a machine who kills a swat team of cops just for the shits and giggles of it.

When the Ghostbusters can go into a police station and kill 17 cops in a gun fight and walk out on foot like the T-800 did, then I might be interested. Until then.

TERMINATOR Stomps.......real hard.

#24 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghostbusters STOMP. The proton packs are nuclear accelerators. With the terminator being unarmed they destroy him easily with the proton stream. Jason is also going to show up on their PKE meter. plus Egon could just set up one pack for overload and retreat with the others leaving Terminator and Jason in the house. The pack exploades taking out the area of a couple of city blocks. Also They have beaten cuthulu, gozer, Ivo Shandor, The Boogieman, and Samhain just to name a few.

#25 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@zombieslayer900 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@ZombieSlayer9000 said:

@joewell said:

T-800 Stomps.

Effortless Curbstomp.

Yes the T-800 is a god. its a supernatural machine. Ghostbusters have no beaten gods you moron. They haunt ghost and they're not = to gods.

Electricity? is that all the ghostbusters got? T-800 was electricuted, shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, fell from insane heights, plasma canons grenade launchers, bullets fire, drowned, hung, got up from a truck explosion, no damage...etc

T-800 dealt with bigger problems than retarded ghost hunters that stalk ghost and fail horribly at doing anything.

T-800 god stomos

You're not even a troll. thats how much of a sad failure youre. TERMINATOR rapes, not a whole lot you can do than cry like a baby. Want me to wipe your tears and make you feel better?

seriously grow up

T-800 wins in an easy mismatch.

@Quartermaim said:

@zombieslayer900 said:

@Quartermaim said:

I'm no troll

TERMINATOR is more durable cause hes above a human level duh!

Jordan fails at killing ghost so just stop.

Yes you're a troll you know why? Ghostbusters are men.

Man vs Machine = Machine will win hands down.

with prep? Reese was on Rambo's level and used prep and still failed horribly at killing a T-800. I doubt if people who stalk ghost all the time can do squat.......lololol to a machine who kills a swat team of cops just for the shits and giggles of it.

When the Ghostbusters can go into a police station and kill 17 cops in a gun fight and walk out on foot like the T-800 did, then I might be interested. Until then.

TERMINATOR Stomps.......real hard.

LOLZERS, you say they don't fight Gods? What do you cal Zul and Gosher? Huh?

Here's my PROOF that they ROFLCURBSTOMPYOURINSOMUCHDENIALLOLOLOLYOURANOOBYOURANOOBTROLLNOOB

LOL, See? Durability proof, and they can fight gods and take hits from them and survive. T-800 isn't a God, you're just EXAGGERATING you trollnoobytrollnoob