Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

JL: Superman, Wonder Woman, Wally West, Green Lantern, Shazam

Marvel team are bloodlusted ( Sentry is stable minded however). DC team have morals on.

Setting: Evacuated City.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Trio have a good chance here IMO, despite all the Wally speed comments about to come.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is unstable so hes the weak link same for WBH :o pretty much JL can take it but idk how they will take GR down :o

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The League can't beat this line-up. Ghost Rider with Zarthos in control was easily shown powerful enough to incinerate World War Hulk if he had found him guilty (and that's the least of what he can do), Sentry................is Sentry, and WB Hulk is a Planet Buster. The League is simply outmatched.

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry is unstable so hes the weak link same for WBH :o pretty much JL can take it but idk how they will take GR down :o

Sentry is weaker unstable? OK then I change it to stable to make it fairer.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos can solo.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2

Sentry is the second most useful here and can take anyone but Wally

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By icecold14

@hammer_of_j2: Unstable Sentry?? He can barely keep up with WW Hulk :o

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By GhostRavage

@micah: Ghost rider never became Zarathos during World War Hulk, it was the spirit of Vengeance who took over Ghost Rider which also the reason they didn't actually fight. Zarathos is capable of taking beings like Mephisto in his own realm, as far as im concerned the other 2 are way out of his league, same as the Justice League.

@icecold14 Sentry is rather useless when literally half of the Justice League can contend with him in 1v1s and most of them have equal if not better stats. Hell, even mentioning him in the same sentence as Zarathos is nothing more than a reach tactic to somehow give him credit for something he'd have nothing to do to begin with. He's just as useless as Hulk when people that can humiliate hell lords is in the same team.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: True but aside from that Ghost Rider should give the team the win unless Wonder woman has a holy weapon

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: Even if they had a holy weapon they couldn't beat Zarathos, is not like he hasn't take holy, hellish and magical weapons all over his publication, after all, he's literally God's Vengeance. Hulk and Sentry have no business here, hell, nobody does but Zarathos alone.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Seems a little harsh seeing that Strange has given Zarathos all kinds of problems over their history, but yet the same Strange was one shotted by Sentry. Strange even admitted that he couldn't hold the Sentry even after the Sentry let him in his head. He said the Sentry has "always been too strong."

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelous_3212: Strange's power levels vary to an incredibly degree, the guy has taken on foes on Dormammu's tier and actually Umar and Dormammu were his nemesis back then in the day. Dr Strange is nothing but a shadow of his former self. Sounds good to me that someone who possessed a universal artifact like the Eye of Aggamotto and classic plot device tactics gave trouble to Zarathos when in reality, Zarathos's power level hasn't varied at all and everytime he comes out most likely he's going to simply stomp the hell out of everybody who opposes him... I mean, Dr Strange has said the same about Hulk 3 times already and the green guy stands absolutely no chance against Zarathos.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ThorBoy2221

@ghostravage: Zarathos is a beast but Sentry is no joke either. I'm not saying Sentry is stronger I'm just saying that he is no push-over. Seeing that the Void and Sentry are the same person, both there feats should count. the Void took on Marvel earth twice (reborn and Seige even according to Bendis), and he made MM (who Zarathos couldn't even hold a match to) look like a joke. He even controlled the MM's molecules, something Beyonder couldn't even do. Plus, Unlike GR who can be killed by Holy artifacts, sentry can't truly die. All I'm asking is that you show him a little more respect please.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: he's just upset the weakest version of sentry holding back aswell stalemated one of the strongest versions of hulk

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: When did the Beyonder fought Molecule Man after the ret-con? If you're talking about the Secret Wars instance there was absolutely no one above the Beyonder in that moment and Owie himself stated so after losing to PR-Beyonder. That said, Molecule Man is nothing but a shadow of his former self who fought Beyonder considering both of them were above the Living Tribunal and the Abstracts Pantheon altogether. Moreover, controlling molecules is rather useless against someone who defies the very laws which support the molecule control with mystic factors. I'm not saying Sentry isn't powerful, im saying he's WAY too inferior to Zarathos to actually give him some of the credit he surely doesn't get in this fight.

Zarathos solos and as far as im concerned neither Sentry and Hulk are needed here considering having them or not still ends in Zarathos being way too much for the Justice Leaguers.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ThorBoy2221

@ghostravage: Who knows if/ or how much of a retcon MM received unless you have a scan of MM specifically saying that he lost his powers. I do think that he lost some of his powers though. How much? I don't think too much. Because it was pre retcon MM who was able to control organic molecules, in Dark Avengers, he was still able to control them. So I don't think he lost too much.

Also, Controlling molecules is the Holy Grail in Marvel. If you control molecules, you control force and energy as well (i have plenty of scans of MM doing this, as well as DSS doing it to Thors hammer if you want). When MM mastered this, all of the demons, mystic beings, etc. wouldn't of dared to challenge him. He simply would of turned then into a big fart. So lets stop talking nonsense.

I've seen Ghost Rider get pawned by too many weak characters that kind of balances out his high end feats.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: Zarathos was never pawned unless you can prove it and i guarantee you can't.And Blaze is above street level, i guess you are talking about them.So stop spreading false claims.

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: So all the bad showing of GR you mark as not counting? Because someone else was in control right? Fine lets play that way. The only person who has ever defeated Void is Sentry (his other half). No one else has ever defeated him unless the Sentry has had something to do with it. So, going by your logic, no one on either team can defeat the Void right? Show me a scan if you have one. Otherwise, Sentry solos.

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider Solo's.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: mate, here is the thing..you have no idea, better yet you and a few others haven't read GR and i am tired of posting same scans again.You are talking bollocks, Zarathos took care of things when Blaze could not.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

If this is new 52 league they get stomped

Pre 52 Wally speed steals and solos...

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: Thats exactly what the Sentry said about the Void. He said that, "Whatever I can't do on my own, the Void can." I'm on my laptop at work now so I can't post the scan. You can google it though. You have no idea what the Sentry/ Void is. Maybe you need to read again.

Strange knew

here to

Those and about 5 more are the only scan I have on this computer.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RealityWarper

@ghostravage: Who knows if/ or how much of a retcon MM received unless you have a scan of MM specifically saying that he lost his powers. I do think that he lost some of his powers though. How much? I don't think too much. Because it was pre retcon MM who was able to control organic molecules, in Dark Avengers, he was still able to control them. So I don't think he lost too much.

Also, Controlling molecules is the Holy Grail in Marvel. If you control molecules, you control force and energy as well (i have plenty of scans of MM doing this, as well as DSS doing it to Thors hammer if you want). When MM mastered this, all of the demons, mystic beings, etc. wouldn't of dared to challenge him. He simply would of turned then into a big fart. So lets stop talking nonsense.

I've seen Ghost Rider get pawned by too many weak characters that kind of balances out his high end feats.

No Caption Provided

ThorBoy2221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I said he did. the magnitude of just how much he was depowered is the question.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: I said he did. the magnitude of just how much he was depowered is the question.

He is not depowered.
He has mental issues.
I guess he choosed to not use his powers outside of the City.

He clearly asked The Shield to let him in peace and that he wanted to live in his town.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thorboy2221: i have read and don't get me started on Sentry.You are not mad because i told you to read right?lol

Avatar image for street_level_hero
Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman throws WB Hulk into the sun.

Green Lantern encapsulates Ghost rider in a energy bubble and flies him into the suns gravitational pull then throws him and the bubble into the sun.

Wonder Woman and Shazam beat the hell out of Sentry until he turns human like he did fighting wb hulk and if they can't quite get the job done Superman joins in when when gets back from sun brfing hulk and they beat sentry into mush.

I like Marvel better than DC but I detest Sentry, Ghost Rider, and The Hulk but they would still lose this battle even if I liked them, which I don't, because they suck as characters, like, really, really bad.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero: Wonder Woman and Shazam beat the hell out of Sentry until he turns human like he did fighting wb hulk and if they can't quite get the job done Superman joins in when when gets back from sun brfing hulk and they beat sentry into mush.

Not going to happen in a million years.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry can solo this.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@street_level_hero: Wonder Woman and Shazam beat the hell out of Sentry until he turns human like he did fighting wb hulk and if they can't quite get the job done Superman joins in when when gets back from sun brfing hulk and they beat sentry into mush.

Not going to happen in a million years.

Of course it is. Hulk can't stop the BFR nor can GR and Superman alone can dish out at least as much damage to sentry that Hulk did and with WW and Shazam helping they will beat the shizzle out of Sentry in no time. If Blue Marvel Can KO Sentry and wb Hulk can fight him so hard he transforms into a human then either one of the three can do the same, and all three will beat him onto dust.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@street_level_hero: DC team have morals on

Superman not doing that, WW and and Shazam are not taking down Stable sentry not in a million years. Superman 52 is not talking down Sentry, sorry but he not.

Only chance DC has is if they are pre 52 versions and that it.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

Superman not doing that, WW and and Shazam are not taking down Stable sentry not in a million years. Superman 52 is not talking down Sentry, sorry but he not.

Ok So Superman BFRs Hulk to the moon then and GL bfrs Ghost rider to the moon.

Superman will beat the stuffing out of Sentry. Hulk beat him to a bloody Pulp and Supes can do that and more. Wonder Woman and Shazam would beat the breaks off of Sentry and all three would wax him. New 52 Supes is stronger enough to one-shot Sentry: (plus i never said anything about Supes talking sentry down)

No Caption Provided

@jestersmiles said:

@street_level_hero: BM KOing Sentry was PIS.

Nah, it wasn't PIS Sentry got knocked the f out. People always cry pis when they don't like something that happened to their favorite characters or characters that they are debating for. I guess Hulk beating him to a pulp was pis too right? Nope. It is canon and Blue Marvel mollywhopped Sentry also.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jestersmiles

@street_level_hero: Hulk did not beat Sentry, Bob Let him win and even then it was a TIE. Wow it seems you got some reading to do on sentry. Plus that was not a Stable Sentry. And yes BM beating him was PIS

I suggest you re read WWH.

@realitywarper@sophia89 lay the smack down.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rofl this guy use a bench pressing feat to say that Superman has a chance against The Sentry. ^^

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said Supes would try to talk sentry down.

@street_level_hero: Hulk did not beat Sentry, Bob Let him win. Wow it seem you got some reading to do on sentry. Plus that was not a Stable Sentry. And yes BM beating him was PIS

@realitywarper lay the smack down.

Blue Marvel KOing sentry was not PIS it is canon, you just don't like that it happened so you are crying pis.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jestersmiles

@street_level_hero: Coming from a guy that saying Hulk beat Sentry to a pulp , sorry if I don't take anything you say seriously. Anywho BM not even at Thor level , and Sentry taken better hits without blinking.

So it's PIS or a low Showing.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

@street_level_hero: Hulk did not beat Sentry, Bob Let him win. Wow it seem you got some reading to do on sentry. Plus that was not a Stable Sentry. And yes BM beating him was PIS

@realitywarper lay the smack down.

Blue Marvel KOing sentry was not PIS it is canon, you just don't like that it happened so you are crying pis.

He is right, it's canon.
But Blue Marvel is a new character so he was hyped.

And The Sentry was weakened in the negative zone and Blue Marvel uses anti-matter.

And it was before Dark Reign.

Street_Level_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles said:

Rofl this guy use a bench pressing feat to say that Superman has a chance against The Sentry. ^^

Yep, It is a Superman strength feat which is above any of Blue Marvels impressive strength feats and Blue Marvel Koed Sentry. People still type rofl huh? Sentry gets beat down easily.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jestersmiles

@street_level_hero: Sentry gets beat down easily. You clearly don't know what you are talking about LOL.