#1 Posted by SwordandShields (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider(Zarathos only)

vs

Wonder Woman

Battle Rules:

• Morals Off.
  • Blood lusted.
  • Win by Death or incapcitation.

• Arena, Adamantium Cage, 200 square ft.
#2 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

To Power, Strong and faster.

#3 Posted by IZZR (4250 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana can't kill him although she is superior to him but Johnny can certainly kill her so ill give it to him.

#4 Posted by SwordandShields (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: remember this isn't Johnny but free will Zarathos.

#5 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

I have seen her Lasso make demons explode like when she fought Decay.

#6 Posted by IZZR (4250 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:

Interesting...i think she might have a chance...
#7 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: It had something to do with Hestia's fire and demons can't handle it.

#8 Posted by SwordandShields (710 posts) - - Show Bio

We shall see who takes this victory.

#9 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention Diana is much faster and can just tie him up if the lasso doesn't destroy him. The lasso can't be broken and that counts as incapacitated.

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (78172 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins.

#11 Posted by MonsterStomp (13087 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@charlieboy said:

She has more then a chance. Her strength rivals Superman doesn't it? Karate chop GR head off bro.

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2622 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Wonder Woman wins.

#13 Edited by Wboy (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose said:

Ghost Rider

What are you talking about? She surpasses him in all of those.

Then again I don't know much about him...

If he can surpass half the speed of light and pull more than 1/3rd of the earth then I'm wrong.

#14 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterStomp

@IZZR said:

@charlieboy said:

She has more then a chance. Her strength rivals Superman doesn't it? Karate chop GR head off bro.

Super WRONG!!!! Wonder woman is not chopping his head off bro. U should learn more on GR cuz ur knowledge is lacking. I don't see how GR will catch someone around superman speed. But wonder woman can't kill him.
#15 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: I am not the biggest Ghost Rider expert but i read that he can be hurt by magical weapons. Is that correct?

#16 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy

Not to mention Diana is much faster and can just tie him up if the lasso doesn't destroy him. The lasso can't be broken and that counts as incapacitated.

Tieing him up doesn't give her an automatic victory. If the lasso touch him he could probably turn her lasso into hellfire. And being tied doesn't mean he can't attack. He can still shoot chains and hellfire out his mouth or create an area effect of hell fire. He can also make it rain hellfire if he wants to. Wonder woman can't keep him down
#17 Posted by BossMan404 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Ghost Rider, he is the Spirit of vengeance so I don't know how the Lasso of truth will affect him.

Stalemate or Ghost Rider wins in a fight of attrition.

#18 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy said:

@protectyournose said:

Ghost Rider

If he can surpass half the speed of light and pull more than 1/3rd of the earth then I'm wrong.

Wonder Woman only moved 1/3 of the Earth because she had help from Superman.

#19 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Her lasso is enchanted by the gods so I doubt he can do anything to it. Also it is unbreakable. And Diana can handle hellfire. Energy attacks are not the best way to go with Wonder Woman.

#20 Posted by SwordandShields (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: specificaly only weapons forged in heaven can hurt him and that is the only chance at killing him.

#21 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy

@ghost_rider1: I am not the biggest Ghost Rider expert but i read that he can be hurt by magical weapons. Is that correct?

Yes magical weapons can hurt GR. Divine or weapons forged from heaven can hurt him. But its not like its Ghost Rider's kryptonite or something. Wonder woman lasso is a magical weapon but it won't kill the rider. Ghost Rider heals instantly from all damage. Even if he is hurt it doesn't mean anything to him cuz he heals all damage instantly. I'm not talking about a healing factor like logan or deadpool. I mean when I say he heals instantly...he literally can instantly heal. Even breaking his skull means nothing because he heals instantly by hellfire. What can wonder woman lasso do other than tie her enemies up? Because if that is all she got. She loses this fight. The only problem GR have is keeping up with her speed
#22 Posted by spiderbuck (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#23 Posted by Wboy (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@protectyournose said:

@Wboy said:

.......................................................................................................Yes and they both had help from Martian Manhunter. They all had help from eachother thankyou for your input.

#24 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: It has destroyed demons before. It is unbreakable. It protects her from magic attacks. At times it has let her control the people trapped in it. It can be as long as she wants it to be. She could literally cocoon an opponent in it.

#25 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy

@ghost_rider1: Her lasso is enchanted by the gods so I doubt he can do anything to it. Also it is unbreakable. And Diana can handle hellfire. Energy attacks are not the best way to go with Wonder Woman.

Saying hellfire won't hurt her is merely an assumption. Hellfire not only burn the body of the victim but it also burns the soul. When GR used hellfire on thor it didn't do much to him....but then again, that was johnny blaze who powers are limited as the ghost rider. In this fight, we are talking about zarathos who powers are said to be boundless and godlike by Dr. Strange. When zarathos used hellfire on hulk he was screaming in pain and agony. There is no reason to believe that hellfire won't affect wonder woman.
#26 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1:Diana has killed gods before. Not really a problem for her. Diana' bracelets protect her from most energy attacks. She has tanked a nuke before. Not to mention a blast fired at her from every God in the Greek pantheon.

#27 Posted by SwordandShields (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: the blasts were only going to create external wounds while the hellfire can do both external and internal damage but it's even deeper, the hellfire burns your soul.

#28 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwordandShields: and Diana carries the lasso of truth which purifies her with the truth. She has to be completely honest with herself all of the time. I doubt it can do much of any damage to her soul.

#29 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy

@ghost_rider1: It has destroyed demons before. It is unbreakable. It protects her from magic attacks. At times it has let her control the people trapped in it. It can be as long as she wants it to be. She could literally cocoon an opponent in it.

I already know its unbreakable and its enchanted by the gods. But that still don't mean it will stop the rider. Even if he is wrapped in it. She have to be holding on or touching the lasso right? Ghost rider has magical chains that come out of his body at will. By using his chains he can incapacitate wonder woman. And his chains are fused with hellfire and they have been know to cut thru basically anything. I don't know how that would do against an enchanted lasso. But if wonder woman could incapacitate GR. Ghost rider can do the same to her. But ghost rider hav many ways to win this. Wonder woman has no other way except for her lasso. If zarathos makes it rain hellfire then there is no escape. She will BURN!!!
#30 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: you really don't know a thing about her bracelets do you?

#31 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy

@SwordandShields: and Diana carries the lasso of truth which purifies her with the truth. She has to be completely honest with herself all of the time. I doubt it can do much of any damage to her soul.

Just cuz the lasso purifies her doesn't make her immune to hellfire by any means. Whether u have a pure soul or bad soul......hellfire burns it.
#32 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: So what was the reasoning behind Thor not being affected by it?

#33 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy

@ghost_rider1: you really don't know a thing about her bracelets do you?

Feel free to tell me about them...I'm learning some things about wonder woman. She still loses to ghost rider tho...lol. I know she can block attacks with them. But that's about it
#34 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: She has blocked a lot worse than hellfire with it. and when she crosses her bracelets it protects her with a force field. With her speed and the bracelets I sincerely doubt that he is going to be able to tag her with anything.

#35 Posted by Pokeysteve (7007 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before. Assuming it was searched which is unlikely around here.

As far as the fight goes, we've never really seen what a 100% Zarathos Ghost Rider can do. We have seen Wonder Woman kill gods, deflect Olympian energy attacks and easily dodge punches from Superman. In that enclosed but maneuverable spaces, she is going to be almost impossible for him to hit. Like Charlieboy (I think) mentioned, her Lasso is going to be her best weapon here. It has a way with demons.

@SwordandShields said:

@charlieboy: specificaly only weapons forged in heaven can hurt him and that is the only chance at killing him.

Not completely true. In Road to Damnation he was killed with a bullet that was blessed and.....something to do with holy water. Wonder Woman can't really bless anything so it's irrelevant. Just wanted to throw that out there.

#36 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy

@ghost_rider1: She has blocked a lot worse than hellfire with it. and when she crosses her bracelets it protects her with a force field. With her speed and the bracelets I sincerely doubt that he is going to be able to tag her with anything.

I honestly don't know why it didn't affect thor. I'm guessing his durability is what saved him. But again, that was johnny blaze. His powers are limited. If zarathos would have hit him with that hellfire. Thor would have been having a bad day. So her bracelets can form a force field. I just learned something new. But if she is doing that then she can't use her lasso. If she uses her lasso. Then she can't defend which makes her vulnerable
#37 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: She has used her lasso and bracelets at the same time. And i just read a bit about that fight of Thor resisting hellfire and he said it was because he has been to hell before. And said something about being mystic as well. Diana has been to hell before and is mystic in nature. So i am not sure that the hellfire would even work.

#38 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before. Assuming it was searched which is unlikely around here.

As far as the fight goes, we've never really seen what a 100% Zarathos Ghost Rider can do. We have seen Wonder Woman kill gods, deflect Olympian energy attacks and easily dodge punches from Superman. In that enclosed but maneuverable spaces, she is going to be almost impossible for him to hit. Like Charlieboy (I think) mentioned, her Lasso is going to be her best weapon here. It has a way with demons.

@SwordandShields said:

Not completely true. In Road to Damnation he was killed with a bullet that was blessed and.....something to do with holy water. Wonder Woman can't really bless anything so it's irrelevant. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Could u post scans of that if u can. I don't remeber that
#39 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy said:

@protectyournose said:

Ghost Rider

A. Earth doesn't have weight it has mass.

B.They are in space, inertia is taking effect.

C.She had help.

#40 Posted by Pokergeist (22303 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@ghost_rider1: So what was the reasoning behind Thor not being affected by it?

Thor was in pain via Hellfire thankyou. Also Thor fought Classic Ghost Rider in human control.

Blood Lusted Ghost Rider is Zarathos Controle >>>>>> to Clasic Blaze.

Your Logic is as reasonable as Savage Hulk being as strong as World Breaker. Very WRONG ABC Logic.

Magic of Strange couldnt hurt him or KO him.
Reforms Body.
WWH cant put him down.
Reforms Head.

How is Wonder Woman winning this with a weaker than Dr. Strange Magic Rope????

#41 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: is this fight you are referring to?

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22303 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: You also forget this...

This is the WEAKEST VERSION of GR. Still wins.

Were Tlking about Zarathos Ghost Rider which is a completly different powers and abilities.

Why are you refering to old irelevant material anyway?

#43 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Thor doesn't seem to be affected at all in the scan I found.

#44 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I didn't say Thor won that fight. I was just trying to find out the reason Thor was unaffected.

#45 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wboy said:

@protectyournose said:

@Wboy said:

.......................................................................................................Yes and they both had help from Martian Manhunter. They all had help from eachother thankyou for your input.

lol You're Welcome.

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22303 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: Like I said twice now. Older Version (70s / 80s) GR and weakest Version is the silliest ABC logic ever.

The GR as pictured is the Last Arron Run on GR who Overpowered WWH, Doc Strange, Blackheart, and Lucifer.

I take it you miss that whole run?

#47 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: No I don't read Ghost Rider. I was just told by the Ghost Rider Fan guy that Hellfire did not harm Thor. I was curious as to why? So I looked it up. Although I am beginning to believe lots of people haven't read Wonder Woman.

#48 Posted by Pokergeist (22303 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy said:

@CadenceV2: I didn't say Thor won that fight. I was just trying to find out the reason Thor was unaffected.

I see... In that case your answere is simple. It was a WEAKER GR! He had such little control of Hellfire back then. His Control and power of it now is Recockulas.

As seen above he is quite the Supernova of Hellfire now back to his Campfire Flames in that issue with Thor. Also These Angels comment on Zarathos Power rivaling most of the Arch Angels of Heaven.

#49 Posted by Pokergeist (22303 posts) - - Show Bio

@charlieboy: I see. I apologize then as I thought u were trying to Low Ball him.

#50 Posted by charlieboy (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: So has he ever hurt Thor with it?