This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by young ghost (151 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

#2 Posted by GreenScar98 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider without any doubt

#3 Posted by Johnny_Blazed (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider curbstomp

#4 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost stomps, but it would be Hilarious to see what the Pence stare would do to Wolverine 

#5 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

GR for the curb

#6 Posted by mrwenpire (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this a joke????? 

Ghost Rider would kill Wolverine, burn his soul, and send him to hell. 
#7 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider hands down...Penance stare...how many thousands has wolverine killed...
#8 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
logan tanks the penance stare and gets a mutual ko with ghost rider for getting so close to logan. the Ada. properties would disrupt GR's hellfire.
#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"logan tanks the penance stare and gets a mutual ko with ghost rider for getting so close to logan. the Ada. properties would disrupt GR's hellfire.
"

That only worked one time against a completely different character. 

Blaze stomps.
#10 Posted by mrwenpire (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghostrider can kill him a million different ways....kill him with his chain, or bike, or stare, or fire, or hellfire, or just with his strength, or just scare the shit outta logan.
#11 Posted by Thunder Fist (74 posts) - - Show Bio

GR stomps
#12 Posted by Doorknobs (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a bad day to be Logan...

#13 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread Hijacking!

Since this is Spite with Zarathos, this is strictly Johnny Blaze vs Logan. Logan has jis healing factor here.

Death or KO.

Morals On.

Battle here.

Call Outs! @kidman560 @mastermouse @pokeysteve @shawnbaby @god_spawn @jashro44

Remember, this is no Zarathos Factor. Blaze has chosen this fight. Wolverine has his Healing Factor here.

#14 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know much about Rider, but isn't this still spite even without Zarathos?

#15 Posted by jashro44 (20725 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really know much about ghost rider except a bit about zarathos. I recall vaguely debating against ghost rider in your tournament but that was months ago.

#16 Posted by dondave (36407 posts) - - Show Bio

GR

#17 Edited by Cgoodness (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

Make it ghost rider 2099 and it should be close

#18 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: @wolverine08: Johnny Blaze battles.

70s Blaze took out Iron Man, Cap, Tigra, and even Humbled Thor.

Blaze vs Death Rider. Since GR is Immortal, Death itself decided to challenge Blaze to 3 Races for his life. Blaze agrees to save the innocents that Death put on the line. Blaze wins the first 1st, lost the 2nd, and then had to use his Cycle Skill with Cheating to cheat Death of a 3rd win.

Here Werewolf by Night faces GR.

Blaze finds himself against a powerful Psychic. So powerful that this Psychic Child can live forever, raise the dead, and transmute people. None of it works on Ghost Rider.

Blaze vs Savage Hulk. He wins through burning Hulk of Oxygen.

Blaze vs Hell Lord strength Kazaar, a fallen angel.

Blaze holds his own against Dr. Strange. However in the end it was Zarathos who totally rocked the Sorcerer Supreme's world.

Blaze vs Lufier Avatar. A weaker Avatar.

Blaze vs a more powerful Avatar. So powerful that Blaze has to let Zarathos fight from now on.

Blaze vs World War Hulk. In the end WWH smashed Blaze, but Zarathos Prove Hulk's best is nothing to him.

Blaze vs the Deacon. A Man empowered by Zadkiel with Heaven Weapons, Samson's Strength, and Immunity to the Penance Stare.

Blaze vs a cast down Angel of decent power.

Blaze vs Angels.

Blaze vs Ketch. The Epic GR vs GR struggle.

All Blaze, however the Lucifer Avatar, Dr. Strange, and Hulk fights have Blaze switching to Zarathos at the end. it makes it clear in the scans when he switches power base though.

#19 Edited by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

WTF? With these showings, this is spite, and you know it. Flagged.

#20 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Really? How so?

Blaze is easily taken out by WWH and Wolverine easily tanks WWH.... so wheres the spite?

He can lose limbs as the host.

Wheres the Spite?

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Also why am I flagged? I did not make the thread. Kinda funny I downgraded Ghost Rider to Blaze level and Im spiteful when the orginal rules were far worse >_>

Your flagged for being a Troll.

#22 Edited by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Wolverine isn't beating a guy who can fight Iron Man, Tigra, and Thor at the same time, hold his own vs World War Hulk, keep up with Dr Strange, etc.

I never said Wolverine "easily tanks WWH". He tanked his first couple of hits, but was almost completely out of it after some more. He usually tanks more from lesser versions of Hulk (Savage, etc). Like I said, this is spite.

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

Wolverine isn't beating a guy who can fight Iron Man, Tigra, and Thor at the same time, hold his own vs World War Hulk, keep up with Dr Strange, etc.

I never said Wolverine "easily tanks WWH". He tanked his first couple of hits, but was almost completely out of it after some more. He usually tanks more from lesser versions of Hulk (Savage, etc). Like I said, this is spite.

And the showing of GR knocking Thor down and fighting a Dr. Strange who was clearly holding back is Spite?

Dr. Strange one shotted Blaze and feared he killed him when he got Serious.

The whole Avenger feat was a skill showing more than anything as GR only knocked Thor on his butt and a older armor IM down with Hell Fire. GR then ran as he knew at the time he could not hope to win LOL

Did you even read the scans? No....

#24 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

And the showing of GR knocking Thor down and fighting a Dr. Strange who was clearly holding back is Spite?

Dr. Strange one shotted Blaze and feared he killed him when he got Serious.

The whole Avenger feat was a skill showing more than anything as GR only knocked Thor on his butt and a older armor IM down with Hell Fire. GR then ran as he knew at the time he could not hope to win LOL

Did you even read the scans? No....

I really just don't see Logan beating someone like Rider, even without Zarathos.

#25 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5777 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

Also why am I flagged? I did not make the thread. Kinda funny I downgraded Ghost Rider to Blaze level and Im spiteful when the orginal rules were far worse >_>

You do realize that you can create another thread instead (not like its needed, its still a stomp) or reviving an old one which was already determined.

My guess is that you wanted to create another wolverine vs ghost rider thread because the other one you created with your alternate account got banned. You decided to "hijack" this one you could create another stomp but not take any blame for it by simply saying "its not my original thread".

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

You do realize that you can create another thread instead (not like its needed, its still a stomp) or reviving an old one which was already determined.

My guess is that you wanted to create another wolverine vs ghost rider thread because the other one you created with your alternate account got banned. You decided to "hijack" this one you could create another stomp but not take any blame for it by simply saying "its not my original thread".

Truth. It's pathetic really.

#27 Posted by dondave (36407 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

#28 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, it's sad that you hate Wolverine so much you have to go make mismatchs with alternate accounts using him.

#29 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5777 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ghost-rider-vs-wolverine-1496840/

Thats the other thread if you think I'm joking.

#30 Posted by XImpossibruX (5171 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 someone posts scans of Wolverine being burned to a skeleton and regenerating.

#31 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

Yeah, that happen, and I cursed Bane out for it in a PM. @citizenbane See, how ****ing embarrassing. You dont blast people when you never had the facts.

>_>

Also is this spite really? I must be the one to object. This is as fair as it gets as Zarathos is Spite and Blaze is High Street Level.

#32 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by dondave (36407 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ghost-rider-vs-wolverine-1496840/

Thats the other thread if you think I'm joking.

Ooh my god, he got caught, lol

#34 Posted by dondave (36407 posts) - - Show Bio

Inb4 someone posts scans of Wolverine being burned to a skeleton and regenerating.

It would still count as a KO

#35 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5777 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by MasterMouse (3705 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent read anything GR related in a while,but from what I remember hes completely invulnerable to all forms of damage, other than holy weapons.
Can Wolverine even hurt him?

#37 Posted by IndieComicsFTW (3253 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

Yeah, that happen, and I cursed Bane out for it in a PM. @citizenbane See, how ****ing embarrassing. You dont blast people when you never had the facts.

>_>

Also is this spite really? I must be the one to object. This is as fair as it gets as Zarathos is Spite and Blaze is High Street Level.

citzenbane is a dick man. he thought you made my account with the same IP adress. you made this one for me to talk geek on here. look at all these asses.

#38 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Cgoodness (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that escalated quickly

#40 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

>_>

citzenbane is a dick man. he thought you made my account with the same IP adress. you made this one for me to talk geek on here. look at all these asses.

"citizenbane is a dick man." Oh, you're in trouble now!

#41 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5777 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

>_>

Its weird how you conveniently come to defend Cadence despite the fact you were never mentioned????? You were off for over a day and the first thread you comment on is this one? What a weird coincidence.

To quote Batman "I don't believe in coincidences"

#42 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@norrinboltagonprime21:

I know about it, it was pathetic.

It is, I never understood such irrational hate for a character.

He's mad that people have given good arguments for Wolverine beating some of his precious Ultimate characters!

#43 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

@indiecomicsftw said:

@cadencev2 said:

@dondave said:

@cadencev2 said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cadencev2:

LMAO

>_>

Its weird how you conveniently come to defend Cadence despite the fact you were never mentioned????? You were off for over a day and the first thread you comment on is this one? What a weird coincidence.

To quote Batman "I don't believe in coincidences"

Come on now Cadence, you can do better than that.

#46 Posted by Wolverine08 (41040 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, you guys handled this really well. Please don't start ridiculously unnecessary drama and relax with the language there @indiecomicsftw

Regarding the topic at hand, it's a repeat match.