• 38 results
#1 Edited by DeadlyCarnage (221 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place on Apokolips. No prep. Morals are on. Death ftw.

#2 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2959 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadlycarnage: Even the most powerful version of ghost rider gets stomped imo.

#3 Posted by HereComesTheBoom_Headshot (321 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon is on a whole 'nother level of power. He one-shots Ghost Rider.

#4 Edited by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA trigon wins

#5 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

#6 Posted by X_insignia1 (1359 posts) - - Show Bio

These GR threads need to stop man, Trigon stomps.

#7 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_insignia1: Why? when GR is so Awesome?

Also I know your GR knowledge was always iffy. This may help. Bamsky.

#8 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon Stomps with a capital "S".

#9 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch

#10 Edited by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma say Trigon, however, not sure either of them can actually truly die.

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon stomps.

#12 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

I'mma say Trigon, however, not sure either of them can actually truly die.

This

#13 Posted by GhostRider2 (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon stomps?But he can't kill GR, but somehow he stomps hmm...

#14 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider FTW

#15 Edited by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon stomps?But he can't kill GR, but somehow he stomps hmm...

He is above his power level. And Rider still can be impisoned.

#16 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't GhostRider deity level?

#17 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Then from what I've seen, I'm on Ghost Rider's side.

#19 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Owning a universe isn't that much of a feat, considering both sides have characters like that.

#21 Posted by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Owning a universe isn't that much of a feat, considering both sides have characters like that.

trigon took over earth and the justice league with ease

#22 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@zombiemowlcher said:

Mephisto has done the same once. Took over all earth and brought Hell on earth while defeating the Defenders and Avengers.

So not that impressive technically either.

#23 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77 said:

@zombiemowlcher said:

Mephisto has done the same once. Took over all earth and brought Hell on earth while defeating the Defenders and Avengers.

So not that impressive technically either.

More impressive than Ghost Rider on a regular basis

#24 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon curbstomps.

#26 Edited by INFINITE_DOOM (265 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>Respect the Tri, I don't see how GR even at full power could take out Trigon. I'm not so sure Trigon could kill GR but if pressed I'm taking Tri.</p>

#27 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Ghost Rider consume an entire universe (which consist of billions of planets with many inhabitants). To say a feat like that isn't impressive is asinine.

#28 Edited by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

trigon for sure, im ok with this thread since i hate gr :p

#29 Posted by YoungJustice (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno, I think I'm going to go with Trigon, I feel he is a bit more consistent with his high end feats.

#30 Posted by dondave (33334 posts) - - Show Bio

Trigon

#31 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11331 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Does Trigon have a soul?

yeah......

Anyway......Trigon recreates Azarath, locks Ghost Rider in Azarath.....then destroys it again.

#32 Edited by Gambit474 (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

The female Ghost Rider just about destroyed all reality when she was about to kill Mephisto before Johnny stopped her..so it's not like GR isn't a threat. Then again Adam had pumped her power way up and was abusing the GR's powers

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15659/2258810-alejandra_do_i_look_crazy_ghost_rider_9.jpg

Whether or not Trigon stomps him isn't really the case..the case is that GR incapable of dying.

#33 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
@roddy010 said:

@zombiemowlcher said:

When has Ghost Rider consume an entire universe (which consist of billions of planets with many inhabitants). To say a feat like that isn't impressive is asinine.

The Humane Host of the Ghost Rider is very capable of being killed by Powerful Magics. The spirit cannot be killed, but can be imprison as Mephisto and Lucifer did for a time.

Key to beating GR is killing the Host.

On the flip side Trygon could as easily be beaten in a summoning attack if GR summons all the Spirits of Vengeance in a Ultra Gang Bang of Gods Wrath attack.

Like Zadkiel here.

Or like Caleb GR shown.

Both are examples of Ghost Rider at his best pulling a Run the Train on your candy *** attack.

Trygon will surely go down vs 50+ Hell Lord Level Spirits of Vengeance.

#34 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio

Then there is his penance stare attack. I'm fairly certain Trigon would have loads of pain to expierence with his past.

#35 Posted by IRS (452 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with the guy who eats dimensions. He can't kill the spirit itself but that host is so dead.

#36 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: This is what Trigon did to Earth-1...

I don't think numbers will really matter to someone who can warp an entire planet.

#37 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

@cadencev2: This is what Trigon did to Earth-1...

I don't think numbers will really matter to someone who can warp an entire planet.

I do think Numbers matter when they are Un Warpable....

All examples of Zadkiel's world level power over all Gods Creation.

Yet....

GRs are untouchable.

So who cares about Trigon Warping the planet.

#38 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Where in that scan does it say they are immune to reality warping?

#39 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

Maybe the fact that Zadkiel has power over Creation and could do nothing more than brush of Ketches and Blaze attacks. unable to rid of them, unable to kill them, unable do anything but physicaly smack them away.

Where in your scans does it say Trigon's power surpasses the Marvel God's power?

Lets look at it from that angle.

#40 Posted by cliffrice (1011 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider cant die. Trigon can. eventually sense this is to the death and no time limit GR can find a way.

#41 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

Maybe the fact that Zadkiel has power over Creation and could do nothing more than brush of Ketches and Blaze attacks. unable to rid of them, unable to kill them, unable do anything but physicaly smack them away.

Where in your scans does it say Trigon's power surpasses the Marvel God's power?

Zadkiel with that power is not equal to TOAA ( who is the actual God of Marvel) I'm gonna stop you there.He wasn't even omnipotent and Him referring to himself as "God" doesn't put him on that level (at least not without actual feats to prove otherwise) Nothing in that scan you posted proves that they are immune to Trigon's influence. Even if GR were he is still vulnerable to physical attacks as you said. Trigon could easily separate GR's atoms across the light spectrum like he did Psimon.

Ghost rider cant die. Trigon can. eventually sense this is to the death and no time limit GR can find a way.

The only thing that "killed" Trigon was the purified souls of the inhabatant of Azarath (which took hundreds of years of immense meditation to do so) being funneled through Raven's soulself. Even then he still returned. Unless GR can purify Trigon I don't see him taking him down.

#42 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010:

@cadencev2 said:

Zadkiel with that power is not equal to TOAA ( who is the actual God of Marvel) I'm gonna stop you there.

I never said ANYTHING of TOAA, let me stop you there.

He wasn't even omnipotent and Him referring to himself as "God" doesn't put him on that level (at least not without actual feats to prove otherwise)

Again never said anything of being Omnipotent. Only the facts of what the writer (Arrun) wrote as well the older books from Son of Satan and GR comics, that the Muslim, Jewish, Christian God is a major player in the Universe.

Nothing in that scan you posted proves that they are immune to Trigon's influence. Even if GR were he is still vulnerable to physical attacks as you said. Trigon could easily separate GR's atoms across the light spectrum like he did Psimon.

I prove that a clear cut Reality Warping being on a Planet level had no way to beat the riders. As for Seperating them on a molecule attack, wont work.

GRs simply reform from Hell Fire.

#43 Posted by russellmania77 (14400 posts) - - Show Bio

so even tho theres a giant power difference, ghost rider's only diffence is that he cant die

#44 Edited by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: You asked for proof that Trigon surpasses Marvel God (who is TOAA) as if you were placing Zadkiel on that level that's why I brought it up. Also having your atoms spread across the light spectrum trumps being blown up/incinerated by fire.

#45 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

@cadencev2: You asked for proof that Trigon surpasses Marvel God (who is TOAA) as if you were placing Zadkiel on that level that's why I brought it up. Also having your atoms spread across the light spectrum trumps being blown up/incinerated by fire.

Wow, your being silly.

Thats what I said. I said nothing of TOAA, I said Marvel God's power.

Odin is a Marvel God, Zeus is a Marvel God. I am asking power above MARVEL COMICS INTREPRETATION OF THE JEWISH, CHRISTAIN, AND MUSLIM GOD.....

So why are you trying to twist my words? Or do you simply have no clue about anything I am saying?

#46 Edited by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: I'm not twisting your words. You weren't exactly clear with your wording when you said "Marvel's God" (which can easily be mistaken for TOAA, who is considered Marvel's God or Creator). Had I known you were talking about the Christian God I'd never even brought TOAA up. And I'm not being silly :P

#47 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

@cadencev2: I'm not twisting your words. You weren't exactly clear with your wording when you said "Marvel's God" (which can easily be mistaken for TOAA, who is considered Marvel's God or Creator). Had I known you were talking about the Christian God I'd never even brought TOAA up. And I'm not being silly :P

Alright. Now that is settle I am getting a Ice Coffee.

#48 Posted by Roddy010 (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

@roddy010 said:

Alright. Now that is settle I am getting a Ice Coffee.

I bid you adieu...

#49 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

trigon wins

#50 Posted by Outside_85 (8009 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to go with the logic that even if Trigon can't kill the Ghost Rider, he can still rip him a new one and imprison him. But I suspect he might be one of the few beings that could unravel the spells and mechanisms of the Ghost Rider.