#1 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Who wins Thor dosent have odinsforce

#2 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

I give it to GR.

#3 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Right.

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... Gohst Rider is good but I think Thor could put the stomp on him.

#5 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, he outclasses GR in almost every way.

#6 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

(((thor takes the win)))

#7 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor would win here. I dont believe Ghost Rider's Hellfire is strong enough to take down Thor. But I can see Thor still winning here even without Odinforce. It will be a little harder but not too much

#8 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Fin.

#9 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"Thor, he outclasses GR in almost every way."

Not exactly.

Now, Thor has taken down alot of brutes in his day but you got to give GR some credit.

Ghost Rider has beaten Satan himself a little over 666 times and won every time. Ghost Rider has also beaten Blackheart, Mephisto and several other extremely powerful Demons.

Judging by the pic, This is Johnny Blaze GR. Who seems to be more creative with his Hellfire, Also, GR can control his bike and tell it to go after Thor. Also, GR's Chains are pretty tough and I've never seen them broken before.

I Believe it was our very own Moderator "Methos" who said

"Thor's main battle tactic is "Smash it with a Hammer untill it breaks".

Is GR just gonna' stand there and get pounded by a hammer? Of course not. Thor has lightning sure, But GR can levitate things using Hellfire and is pretty durable. So, I'm doubting that Bolts of Lightning can hurt him.

Magic: GR has learned alot of magic, Ever since he was a kid. Reading a small book that had a Pentegram on the front of it taught him Magic, And thus how he opened a portal to hell to sell his soul to the Devil. Yadda Yadda....

Now, I'm not saying GR mops the floor with Thor but at least give GR some cred.

My reasons stated above is why I think Ghost Rider wins.

#10 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

You want to compare this fight one who's beat who then I can give you a list of people Thor has beaten and stood toe to toe with that all outclass GR. But none of that matter, because this is Thor vs Ghost Rider. Not Ghost Rider beat so and so, which means he can do this.

How is GR going to dodge Thor's hammer when it comes at him at speeds greater than light? Even if they just stood there and traded blows Thor's strength level well exceeds anything GR has ever done.

The fact is Thor has too much in his arsenal for GR to handle.

#12 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"How is GR going to dodge Thor's hammer when it comes at him at speeds greater than light?

GR's Bike go's faster then Hell. So, I would assume that GR could go that fast as well.

In all fairness, If you think Thor wins I'm fine with that.

Just don't sell GR short.

#14 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

GR: Penance Stare - Thor desintegrates.

#15 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Andferne says:
Not exactly. Now, Thor has taken down alot of brutes in his day but you got to give GR some credit. Ghost Rider has beaten Satan himself a little over 666 times and won every time. Ghost Rider has also beaten Blackheart, Mephisto and several other extremely powerful Demons. Judging by the pic, This is Johnny Blaze GR. Who seems to be more creative with his Hellfire, Also, GR can control his bike and tell it to go after Thor. Also, GR's Chains are pretty tough and I've never seen them broken before. I Believe it was our very own Moderator "Methos" who said "Thor's main battle tactic is "Smash it with a Hammer untill it breaks". Is GR just gonna' stand there and get pounded by a hammer? Of course not. Thor has lightning sure, But GR can levitate things using Hellfire and is pretty durable. So, I'm doubting that Bolts of Lightning can hurt him. Magic: GR has learned alot of magic, Ever since he was a kid. Reading a small book that had a Pentegram on the front of it taught him Magic, And thus how he opened a portal to hell to sell his soul to the Devil. Yadda Yadda.... Now, I'm not saying GR mops the floor with Thor but at least give GR some cred. My reasons stated above is why I think Ghost Rider wins."

Now, I do agree with you that ghost rider should be given some credit, but i still think thor would win. First off, GR didn't exactly beat satan 666 times, he beat 666 shards of lucifer, each possessing a portion of the total power, and each getting more powerful with the defeat of the others, but the last one that he killed only possessed half of the total power. Also, GR does not have any magical skills whatsoever, in fact the only magic thing he has done was selling his soul.

Plus, thor's got more going for him than you think, even without the odinforce. As of so far, whenever he has fought a mortal being he has only used 1/3 of his total power, for fear of killing them. But ghost rider isn't mortal is he? He also possesses the power of a god at full strength, so thor wouldn't be holding back either. Also, he doesn't just have lightning bolts, he has complete control of the weather. And even though GR can control his bike, thor can control his hammer in the same way when he throws it. couple this with his massive amount of experience against mystic fire demons, and you just have to give him that edge. Plus, he can fly and use his hammer to teleport him self and others anywhere from a short distance to an alternate dimension, meaning that thor could easily take the home field advantage, on top of everything else.

Like I said, the riders is incredibly powerful, but thor just has too much going for him. It would be an incredible fight, though.

#16 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not selling GR short I just don't think he is in that league unless you have it where Thor is holding back.

#17 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#18 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

I say draw. They both possess immense power, I can't really decide who'd win.

And Ferro Vida, Johnny Blaze may have limited or no mystical skills, but Zarathos, in previous continuity, is more powerful than Mephisto and whooped Dr. Strange's ass. Mephisto's power in his own realm rivals a hungry Galactus, but in the mortal realm he has shown to be troublesome for even the Silver Surfer.

And it may not be part of the discussion, but in previous continuity (I don't know if it has been retconned yet), but Zarathos' soul (and thus power) was fragmented into the forms of Noble Kale and Vengeance, and Zarathos beat them and Dr. Strange at the same time (Midnight Sons).

Post Edited:2008-04-29 20:50:50

#19 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

ummm thor takes it ghost rider is amazing but still and penance stare really wouldnt hurt Thor sence he hasnt really done anything bad or brutal thor is a god and when the sun comes up GR is finished

#20 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#21 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Ferro Vida says:

"That is a fair point mister deadpool. I would like to point out in your reply that GR's magical power depends on whos in control, Johnny or Zarathos. If it's Johnny, then he's tough, but not godly. As you said, its Zarathos who beat Dr. strange and Mephisto."

Indeed, it really depends on who's in control.

Post Edited:2008-04-29 21:21:00

#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

That is a fair point mister deadpool. I would like to point out in your reply that GR's magical power depends on whos in control, Johnny or Zarathos. If it's Johnny, then he's tough, but not godly. As you said, its Zarathos who beat Dr. strange and Mephisto.

#23 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

Couldn't have said it better! even w/out the Thorforce/Odinpower he's still the GOD of the thunder, and has taken on the likes of Mephisto himself in his own realm many a times and come out just fine! Mephisto>GR!

#24 Posted by Beastly-Hound (241 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm Thor

#25 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Ferro Vida says

, GR didn't exactly beat satan 666 times, he beat 666 shards of lucifer, each possessing a portion of the total power, and each getting more powerful with the defeat of the others, but the last one that he killed only possessed half of the total power

True but you got to remember that the only reason the last one was at half power was because Johnny was smart enough to leave a beat down mindless one with Dixie (Read GR #19 for more info), Whats to say he would'nt have something up his sleeve against Thor like the last Lucifer Shard? Johnny's a Sharp kid.

BTW I'm only bringing this back since I'm so bored.

#26 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Andferne says:
"How is GR going to dodge Thor's hammer when it comes at him at speeds greater than light?
GR's Bike go's faster then Hell. So, I would assume that GR could go that fast as well. In all fairness, If you think Thor wins I'm fine with that. Just don't sell GR short."

His bike can go that fast without it he can't

#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

This is stupid. Thor wins. For once you have to look in his eyes to make it work. The thing won't work to well since Thor rarely kills.

2.Thor can take all of his hits what the hell could GR really do besides that one move?? The way GR defeated most of his people was by banishment or because he was lucky enough where hellfire was there weakness.

3.Thor can beat the hell out Gr. He can throw his hammer would can definitely catch GR cause Gr isn't fast enough to escape it. He can banish him to another dimension.

This is a simple battle. Thor wins.

#28 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor turns ghost rider into mush. Next please.

#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#30 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#31 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Ghost Rider."

Give a reason

#32 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Well whats the point because i'll use the same reasons and you'll say i copied everyone else

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Ghost Rider."
Give a reason"

Give me a reason...he can't beat Thor.

#34 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

I Know that Thor could teleport GR into a black hole or the sun

#35 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"I Know that Thor could teleport GR into a black hole or the sun "

The Sun? GR controls Fire, What is the heat of the sun gonna' do to the Spirit of Vengeance?

#36 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Nohing but how would he escape with the gravatational pull of thesun

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Well whats the point because i'll use the same reasons and you'll say i copied everyone else"

The point is you don't know enough about either character to make a case.

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

venom hybrid says:

"Nohing but how would he escape with the gravatational pull of thesun"

Why is Thor going to start a fight with an attack almost never uses?

#39 Posted by venom hybrid (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

becuase you said post a way he could win well that is a way i never said at which point he would do it but thats how he could

#40 Posted by angryvigilante (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

#41 Posted by angryvigilante (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ghost Rider can put some hurt on Hulk then he should give Thor a run of it.

#42 Edited by BIackFlash (1882 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Thor can speed blitz or BattlefieldRemoval

Odin-Thor stomps

#43 Posted by ghostrider fan1 (772 posts) - - Show Bio

NOW I'D LOVE TO SEE GR PWN THOR but in all truthfulness, thor is very strong and i give him alot of credit hes battled som pretty bad dudes in his day but as a GR fan, i know his strengths so i think it would be very evenly matched but i dont think people would totally wrong in saying that Thor would win but im not totally sure i'll say stalemate here 
#44 Posted by death monger (992 posts) - - Show Bio

cant thor just fly up and throw his hammer down and smash ghost rider back to hell or ghost rider runs him over

#45 Posted by AizenN (35 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to Thor... First of all he can't be burned by Hell Fire, second he can fly which is not one of feats of GR, third he have the Mjolnir or his mighty hammer of truth xP that is really heavy even Hulk have to put all his strength to carry it, and finally he can not be affected by the penance stare

#46 Posted by daak1212 (7866 posts) - - Show Bio

#47 Posted by Undergroundgod (2906 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be one hell of a good fight... I am not sure who would win.
#48 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor Via B.F.R
#49 Posted by crabtree (1613 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins in a war.

#50 Posted by BulletproofKen (56 posts) - - Show Bio

No doubt Thor would win