#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

who takes it

#2 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Which versions.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

#4 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

I've heard the new version or latest (I don't keep track on him really) is supposed to be uberfully powerful. Like greater than Mephisto. But idk that's just what I've heard.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Andferne says:

"I've heard the new version or latest (I don't keep track on him really) is supposed to be uberfully powerful. Like greater than Mephisto. But idk that's just what I've heard."

really?

wow.....Thor still wins tough

#6 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Andferne says:
"I've heard the new version or latest (I don't keep track on him really) is supposed to be uberfully powerful. Like greater than Mephisto. But idk that's just what I've heard."
really? wow.....Thor still wins tough"

Like I said though I'm not sure exactly how powerful he got. The guy could of just been full of it idk.

With it not saying what versions of each character I'll go like this.

Normal versions of each; Thor wins

Most powerful versions of each; Thor wins

lol :)

#7 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

so like wolverine, thor, spiderman and hulk. Ghost Rider had a great power up? sigh

#8 Posted by Stewie Griffin (177 posts) - - Show Bio

I hear Ghost rider was one of the few guys who can actual beat World War hulk.

And I'm still looking for that guy. He shall help me in my quest for world domination.

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie Griffin says:

"I hear Ghost rider was one of the few guys who can actual beat World War hulk.And I'm still looking for that guy. He shall help me in my quest for world domination."

you want everyone for your quest lol

#10 Posted by Stewie Griffin (177 posts) - - Show Bio

My armies are growing.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Stewie Griffin says:

"My armies are growing."

monarch's army is still better

#12 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Thor would win. Especially if its Odin Force or Rune Lord versions

#13 Posted by Stewie Griffin (177 posts) - - Show Bio

Pushes the button that kills this monarch's army

Now they are not.

#14 Posted by The Monarch (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Monarch enters the room

I'm here for the one named Stewie

#15 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell_Spawn says:

"ok questin... i dont keep up with thor but why ddnt thor kick the $h!t out of world war hulk? honestly, he could of done it. with the way marvel down size then upsize then down size his powers you wouldnt think he is a god. Thor should win full power "
Thor wasn't back at that time. He didn't get revived until after that happened.Hmm I think it's time I get a new keyboard, some of my buttons aint working right anymore lol.
Post Edited:2008-01-21 00:28:25
#16 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio

ok questin... i dont keep up with thor but why ddnt thor kick the $h!t out of world war hulk? honestly, he could of done it. with the way marvel down size then upsize then down size his powers you wouldnt think he is a god.

Thor should win full power

#17 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

Hell_Spawn says:

"ok questin... i dont keep up with thor but why ddnt thor kick the $h!t out of world war hulk? honestly, he could of done it. with the way marvel down size then upsize then down size his powers you wouldnt think he is a god.Thor should win full power "

I think it has to do with his new ongoing series, not sure if it's because of that tough

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Thor.

#19 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

thor would be able to win his power would be too much for gr

#20 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

thor wins

#21 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

thor defeats gr with magic

#22 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Thor vs current Ghost Rider. This is a hard choice, as I said in another thread. Ghost Rider not at full power was even with WWH. Dr. Strange said that GR maybe the only person with the power to stop WWH if he goes to full power. With that I think he makes this a close battle. The stuff he was able to do was incredible, and as I said wasn't at full power. He was able to easily kill a half strength devil without trying.

#23 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"so like wolverine, thor, spiderman and hulk. Ghost Rider had a great power up? *sigh*"

I wouldn't say Ghost Rider got a power-up, he has always been that powerful. Zarathos, whom Johnny Blaze is bonded to, was more powerful than Mephisto, but Mephisto found a way to weaken Zarathos and trapped him in the Soul Crystal, erasing his memories in the process. After bonding to Johnny Blaze, Zarathos starts to regain his power and is separated from Johnny Blaze, but a piece of Zarathos remained behind, giving Johnny Blaze the power to channel hellfire. He later returns and is powerful enough to whip the Midnight Sons until his eventual defeat. It later turns out that Noble Kale (whom Danny Ketch was bonded to) and Vengeance are fragments of Zarathos' soul... it's all pretty confusing so I simplified it. So while Ghost Rider's new series is doing some retconning, Zarathos (whom is once again bonded to Johnny Blaze) is still immensely powerful.

Post Edited:2008-01-22 11:03:49