Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Hyper_God

@GhostRider2 said:

@Hyper_God: So? Ghost Rider can't die or get beaten from those.

So you're trying to say that Ghost Rider is unkillable ? Very good , because then that makes Thanos the perfect opponent to take him down . Read Thanos Imperative , and you'll understand why Thanos stomps in this thread .

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#102  Edited By Billy Batson

@Killemall said:

Hellfire failed to hurt Thor and Thanos is more durable. Ghost Rider also failed to KO or incapacity Hulk when he fought him (I am not talking about World War Hulk)

Scans?
BB

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By Killemall

@Hyper_God said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@Hyper_God: How?

Superior power , great durability , inability to die , advanced tech , knowledge of the black arts , madness etc .

LOL you listed madness as a reason he beats GR :p

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By ghostrider2

@Hyper_God:Suuure he beats everyone....you know G Rider?Or you know only Thanos.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Phaedrusgr

Round 1 could go either way

Round 2 belongs to Ghost Rider

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Killemall

@Billy Batson said:

@Killemall said:

Hellfire failed to hurt Thor and Thanos is more durable. Ghost Rider also failed to KO or incapacity Hulk when he fought him (I am not talking about World War Hulk)

Scans?
BB

Sure rather than posting scans i will just give you the links.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2457488-jb_gr_vs_avengers_3_super.jpg

Cant remember the issue but thats when Thor fought Ghost Rider and GR couldnt hurt him. funny thing was in the same issue Ghost Rider was able to lift Thor's hammer.

Another instance, hellfire but not from Ghost Rider himself.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108927/2249285-ThorDurability19-Heat292_super.jpg

Here's ghost rider himself admitting he cant KO hulk with his powers

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2457382-ghost_rider_vs_hulk_first_time.jpg

thor also fare pretty well against hellfire againt Might Thor 130 which is his journey into hell and only thinks to PIS he managed to return without being killed by Memphisto (sorry cant find the scan)

Hope this helps.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#107  Edited By Billy Batson

@Killemall said:

@Billy Batson said:

@Killemall said:

Scans?
BB

Sure rather than posting scans i will just give you the links.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2457488-jb_gr_vs_avengers_3_super.jpg

Cant remember the issue but thats when Thor fought Ghost Rider and GR couldnt hurt him. funny thing was in the same issue Ghost Rider was able to lift Thor's hammer.

Another instance, hellfire but not from Ghost Rider himself.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108927/2249285-ThorDurability19-Heat292_super.jpg

Here's ghost rider himself admitting he cant KO hulk with his powers

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/12/123120/2457382-ghost_rider_vs_hulk_first_time.jpg

thor also fare pretty well against hellfire againt Might Thor 130 which is his journey into hell and only thinks to PIS he managed to return without being killed by Memphisto (sorry cant find the scan)

Hope this helps.

Figured that would your first scan...Ghost Rider hellfire wasn't as powerful back then as it is now. He's gained a massive power up. Same with other feats.
BB

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Killemall

@GhostRider2 said:

@Hyper_God:Suuure he beats everyone....you know G Rider?Or you know only Thanos.

Frankly i cant think of a way Ghost Rider could beat Thanos, could you make an argument in his favour?

Thanos powers are mystical in nature, i dont see why it wouldnt hurt or even kill ghost rider. If a demon can hurt him, why not someone who's Avatar of Mistress Death herself, thats as mystical as it gets lol.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Killemall

@Billy Batson said:

Figured that would your first scan...Ghost Rider hellfire wasn't as powerful back then as it is now. He's gained a massive power up. Same with other feats.
BB

Despite his power up i cant think of a single feat where he has KOed anyone who's class 100, can you? Coz without that i see no reason why it would work.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Killemall: Oh I think that Thanos would win, I am just saying that makes sense because mystical attacks are more effective against GR

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Hyper_God

@GhostRider2 said:

I know who Ghost Rider is . He doesn't have the power to hang with the Avatar of Death . Thanos makes unkillables very much killable .

Add two and two , and you get four .

Thanos wins .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

@Hyper_God said:

@GhostRider2 said:

Superior power , great durability , inability to die , advanced tech , knowledge of the black arts , madness etc .

Nope , madness is the reason why a Penance Stare wouldn't work on him , thereby guaranteeing a sure-shot victory for Thanos . From what I have read about the character's power , the PS has piss-poor performances against mad/insane persons , and Thanos doesn't even have remorse for the sh!t that he's done .

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By The Dude.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Killemall: Oh I think that Thanos would win, I am just saying that makes sense because mystical attacks are more effective against GR

Considering Thanos has dabbled in the mystic arts for more than a few centuries, he has quite a lot of variety in his powers, from mystical, to cosmic, not to mention how much he's enhanced him self physically. Since this is Thanos from TI, don't see what chance GR has, really??

No Caption Provided
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@The Dude.: Yes I know, I was the one who originally brought up Thanos's training in the Mystical Arts read the thread.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The Dude.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@The Dude.: Yes I know, I was the one who originally brought up Thanos's training in the Mystical Arts read the thread.

I wasn't trying to say otherwise, merely stating the same...with a pic :-)

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@The Dude.: Well that certainly helps establish how long he has been working in it, which to me seems to be plenty of time to handle GR. Good Scan.

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By The Dude.

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@The Dude.: Well that certainly helps establish how long he has been working in it, which to me seems to be plenty of time to handle GR. Good Scan.

No worries, The Dude abides, where he can ;-)

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Hyper_God

@HigorM said:

@whydama said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@kcaz said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant:

Why?

Penace stare.

penace stare will never work, thanos is a very powerful telepath, who even overpowered galactus in a telepathy battle.

Really?It dosen't matter once he get a hold on Thanos and do it, there is no escape.And the stare will work.

Penace stare will hurt Thanos a lot.... But this kind of attack will kill if not incapacitate Ghost Rider

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider can´t be killed with that kind of attack.. he can heal from damage.. he withstood attacks from WWHulk before..

Thanos would need prep time to use holy weapons against him..

don´t know if hellfire can hurt Thanos, or if the penance stare would work..

Those creatures were unkillable . Ghost Rider goes down .

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ghostrider2

@Hyper_God said:

@HigorM said:

@whydama said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@kcaz said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant:

Why?

Penace stare.

penace stare will never work, thanos is a very powerful telepath, who even overpowered galactus in a telepathy battle.

Really?It dosen't matter once he get a hold on Thanos and do it, there is no escape.And the stare will work.

Penace stare will hurt Thanos a lot.... But this kind of attack will kill if not incapacitate Ghost Rider

No Caption Provided

Ghost Rider can´t be killed with that kind of attack.. he can heal from damage.. he withstood attacks from WWHulk before..

Dude he will return.He is immortal i don't care what kind of blast is, G Rider will return.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Hyper_God

@GhostRider2 said:

@Hyper_God said:

@HigorM said:

@whydama said:

@GhostRider2 said:

@kcaz said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@whydama said:

@jeanroygrant:

Why?

Penace stare.

Dude he will return.He is immortal i don't care what kind of blast is, G Rider will return.

Those creatures were unkillable/immortal within the cancerverse , because Death no longer existed within that universe . Thanos still managed to perma-kill them .

Again , as I said before , Thanos makes unkillables/immortals very much killable/mortal . GR won't be returning , once he is hit by the Avatar of Death .

Thanos wins with ease .

crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By crabtree

Thanos?

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122  Edited By CosmosTyrant

GR won't even get pass Thanos shield.

And if you gonna ask how strong The Mad Titans shield is..... I took Galactus to exert his energy to break Thanos shield...... It took a guy the with one punch he destroyed a planet with the power gem a couple of punches to actually get his shield to crack....... It took a clone of Galactus 2 or 5 time's more powerful then Galactus to break his shield....... And his shield can dissolve molecules on impact like it did to Mantis..... And yes his shield is standard equipment.

That's one of the thing's GR need to get pass to try and use his PS.

And who will get tire of fighting? Thanos killed and entire race just because, he heard they where one of the greatest warrior's in the entire Universe with nothing more the his hands.

There's no way in hell GR will do any ANY dmg to Thanos. Will Thanos can Ko him just like Hulk did.

CosmosTyrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#123  Edited By CosmosTyrant

Oh i forgot, it took Star Lord with the Cosmic Cube to Ko a weak Thanos.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#124  Edited By ShootingNova

GR has no way of killing Thanos. Death won't take him.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

@Hyper_God said:

@GhostRider2 said:

Nope , madness is the reason why a Penance Stare wouldn't work on him , thereby guaranteeing a sure-shot victory for Thanos . From what I have read about the character's power , the PS has piss-poor performances against mad/insane persons , and Thanos doesn't even have remorse for the sh!t that he's done .

EPIC FAIL!!!! That doesn't make him immune to PS. It doesn't work on mentally unstable ppl like someone on drugs or a human bonded to a symbiote. Thanos is not immune to PS
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By ShootingNova

There's still no way for total death to Thanos......

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ghost_rider1
@ShootingNova

True...both of these guys are unkillable. At best it will be a stalemate. The only way thanos win is BFR.
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ShootingNova

@ghost_rider1: Which Thanos is perfectly able to apply in this situation.

Not to mention Thanos can make GR possible to be defeated.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Hyper_God

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

@Hyper_God said:

@GhostRider2 said:

EPIC FAIL!!!! That doesn't make him immune to PS. It doesn't work on mentally unstable ppl like someone on drugs or a human bonded to a symbiote. Thanos is not immune to PS

Madness equates to mental instability . Based on this , Thanos is indeed immune to the PS . I agree that your posts are indeed an epic fail .

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ShootingNova

True...both of these guys are unkillable. At best it will be a stalemate. The only way thanos win is BFR.

Nope , Thanos , as the Avatar of Death , makes unkillables very much killable . The cancerverse creatures were immortal until they got hit by Thanos . All that it'll take is one well-aimed shot , and Ghost Rider gets Mistress Death's sweet embrace .

Thanos wins .

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Hyper_God

@ShootingNova said:

Thanos doesn't need to win via a BFR . Due to his nature as the Avatar of Death , Thanos is perfectly capable of killing unkillables . This was evidenced in the Cancerverse incident in Thanos Imperative .

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By ShootingNova

@Hyper_God said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Hyper_God

@Killemall said:

@Hyper_God said:

@GhostRider2 said:

Madness equates to mental instability . Based on this , Thanos is indeed immune to the PS .

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ShootingNova

Nope , Thanos , as the Avatar of Death , makes unkillables very much killable . The cancerverse creatures were immortal until they got hit by Thanos . All that it'll take is one well-aimed shot , and Ghost Rider gets Mistress Death's sweet embrace .

Thanos wins .

This.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By ShootingNova

@Hyper_God said:

@ShootingNova said:

Thanos doesn't need to win via a BFR . Due to his nature as the Avatar of Death , Thanos is perfectly capable of killing unkillables . This was evidenced in the Cancerverse incident in Thanos Imperative .

I know that. Though this doesn't always apply. But the guy was talking about the slim chance which would be BFR, which is not true.

Hyper_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Hyper_God

@ShootingNova said:

@Hyper_God said:

@ShootingNova said:

I know that. Though this doesn't always apply. But the guy was talking about the slim chance which would be BFR, which is not true.

It applied in the Cancerverse . That is among Thanos' most recent showings . We take characters as they are portrayed in their most recent incarnations . In his most recent incarnation , Thanos displayed the ability to kill unkillables .

It should definitely apply in this case .

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By ShootingNova

@Hyper_God: Yup.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

Mentally unstable thing i cant comment on, but if PS did not work on deadpool because he is barred from Death (because of curse laid on him by thanos), you really think it would work on Thanos?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Killemall:

Good Point

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

Mentally unstable thing i cant comment on, but if PS did not work on deadpool because he is barred from Death (because of curse laid on him by thanos), you really think it would work on Thanos?

I'm not really sure it was because of the curse...deadpool have been said repeatedly that he is mentally unstable. That could have been the reason PS didn't work on him
whydama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By whydama

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

I'm not really sure it was because of the curse...deadpool have been said repeatedly that he is mentally unstable. That could have been the reason PS didn't work on him

Now that you pointed it out. I am convinced that PR cannot work on Thanos.

Penance Stare didnt work on Deadpool either because

1.Deadpool is mad. Thanos is also mad. He is the MAD TITAN

2.Thanos put a curse on Deadpool. In this case, Thanos stomps GR.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By ghost_rider1
@whydama

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

Woow!! U said that like GR is limited to only the penance stare. I dnt think zarathos would be able to put thanos down but same thing could be said about thanos. He can't kill zarathos either
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By ghost_rider1
@whydama

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

By saying it can't work becuz they are mad is a joke!!!! That's like saying PS can't work on serial killers or serial rapists. It didn't work on dp because he is mentally unstable. He always been that way even before the curse. So no, that doesn't make thanos immunbe to PS cuz he is mad.
ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@ghost_rider1 said:

@whydama

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

Woow!! U said that like GR is limited to only the penance stare. I dnt think zarathos would be able to put thanos down but same thing could be said about thanos. He can't kill zarathos either

How many times must it be stated to you before you understand ??? THANOS CAN KILL IMMORTALS !!! HE IS AN AVATAR OF DEATH !!!

HE HAS THE POWER TO KILL THE UN KILLABLE (AKA Zarathos) Get this through your head !!! Zarathos can't kill Thanos, BUT THANOS CAN KILL ZARATHOS !!!

THANOS STOMPS !!!

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By ghostrider2

@ALMIGHTY said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@whydama

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

How many times must it be stated to you before you understand ??? THANOS CAN KILL IMMORTALS !!! HE IS AN AVATAR OF DEATH !!!

HE HAS THE POWER TO KILL THE UN KILLABLE (AKA Zarathos) Get this through your head !!! Zarathos can't kill Thanos, BUT THANOS CAN KILL ZARATHOS !!!

THANOS STOMPS !!!

Read some Ghost Rider, he will reform you can't kill him....you don't understand.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@GhostRider2 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@whydama

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Killemall

@ghost_rider1 said:

THANOS STOMPS !!!

Read some Ghost Rider, he will reform you can't kill him....you don't understand.

I understand that Ghost Rider is immortal, but what YOU do not seem to understand is that Thanos has the ability to kill the un killable, (AKA Ghost Rider) Read the scan posted a few pages back to get an idea of what I'm talking about.

Sorry Ghost Rider's Immortality will not save him from a being who kills Immortals with ease...

Once Again THANOS STOMPS !!!

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By ghostrider2

@ALMIGHTY: No.....You can't kill a GR unless you have a special weapon and thanos dosen't have one.And you should stop sayin stomp because i don't see a stomp here.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@GhostRider2: Yeah Thanos has a special weapon its called..... BEING AN AVATAR OF DEATH !!!

He was given Immortality and the power to KIL IMMORTALS by LADY DEATH HERSELF !!!

The Woman who determines who lives and dies in Marvel... Ghost Rider is no exception to this power.

He will be killed just like the other IMMORTALS...

But why I'm I even arguing with an obvious Ghost Rider Fanboy who doesn't listen to reason.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ghostrider2

@ALMIGHTY: you make me a fanboy but what are you? I don't see people jumping and saying thanos wins just you.Avatar of death great name but GR won't die from that.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@GhostRider2: I can count 6 people on the previous page that say Thanos wins but once again you blind yourself from any negativity towards Ghost Rider...

And yes he will be killed just like Thanos killed the other Immortals thats his new power, being able to kill the un killable. (AKA Ghost Rider) Face it Fanboy your hero losses this one...

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By ghostrider2

@ALMIGHTY:yes yes Thanos beats everyone even the surfer.....just read some GR, fanboy.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ghost_rider1
@ALMIGHTY

@GhostRider2: Yeah Thanos has a special weapon its called..... BEING AN AVATAR OF DEATH !!!

He was given Immortality and the power to KIL IMMORTALS by LADY DEATH HERSELF !!!

The Woman who determines who lives and dies in Marvel... Ghost Rider is no exception to this power.

He will be killed just like the other IMMORTALS...

But why I'm I even arguing with an obvious Ghost Rider Fanboy who doesn't listen to reason.

Don't come at me with upper case letters. I'm sensing hostility here. Hmmmm.....ok. Ill get on ur level. U OBVIOUSLY DNT KNO SH!T ABOUT GHOST RIDER. HE IS AN AGENT OF HEAVEN...THANOS CAN'T KILL HIM. HE IS NOT OF THE SAME WORLD LIKE THOSE SO CALLED IMMORTAL BEINGS. GO READ MORE ON GHOST RIDER. UNTIL THEN, DNT RESPOND BACK!
ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@GhostRider2: Depends on what version of Surfer, and I have read MANY Ghost Rider Comics, and I'm a SPAWN Fanboy not THANOS... (But at least I admit Spawn losses in some cases) unlike you who would ignore all reason for your hero. Thanos beats Rider.

But to make you happy.... Thanos losses to Galactus, Odin, TOAA, Odin Force Thor, The Source, Pre Crisis Darkseid, The Flash etc. etc.

Happy Now ???