#1 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

Rules

• Random encounter
  • Start 500 ft apart
  • Both get standard equipment (Axe, Bike, Chains etc)
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted

#2 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

The Power behind GR seems to be bound to Earth and its values, so if he can't claim Terrax's soul nor reproach him his sins accordind to Earth's morals, I give this to Terrax.

#3 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

The Power behind GR seems to be bound to Earth and its values, so if he can't claim Terrax's soul nor reproach him his sins accordind to Earth's morals, I give this to Terrax.

Agreed

As long as Terrax isn't jobbing like... well...like it's his job

#4 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2888 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrax

#5 Posted by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

has Ghost Rider ever used his powers on anyone cosmic?

#6 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nearl said:

has Ghost Rider ever used his powers on anyone cosmic?

What difference would it make?... i mean he has faught Mephisto and Blackheart who are both >>>>>>>>>>>> Terrax
#7 Edited by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still going with Terrax

I've never seen Ghost Rider in space so, couldn't Terrax just blow up the asteroid and leave him floating

through space

#8 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nearl said:

I've never seen Ghost Rider in space so, couldn't Terrax just blow up the asteroid and leave him floating

through space

Terrax can blow up the Earth also but i dont think he would survive the explosion so the setting isn't an issue although it seems to be...so ill change it.
#9 Posted by Nearl (2514 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that helps, Terrax can destroy a planet with ease

if this is to the death then it is a stalemate

if BFR is allowed then Terrax wins

#10 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

If Drax blew earth up and survived, Ghost Rider would be floating in space, he'd call his bike which also survived to him, he would mount it and ride in space towards Drax, proceeding to turn his soul into ash.

a better fight is Dormammu vs the Rider...Blaze solos pretty much everyone below the tier above Galactus.

#11 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Nearl said:

through space

Terrax can blow up the Earth also but i dont think he would survive the explosion so the setting isn't an issue although it seems to be...so ill change it.

He would survive.

He has survived a planet blowing up before.

#12 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal said:

If Drax blew earth up and survived, Ghost Rider would be floating in space, he'd call his bike which also survived to him, he would mount it and ride in space towards Drax, proceeding to turn his soul into ash.

a better fight is Dormammu vs the Rider...Blaze solos pretty much everyone below the tier above Galactus.

No that would not be a good fight.

Dormammu would destroy Ghost Rider.

The deciding factor in most GR fights is whether or not his Penance stare will work.

If it doesn't work in this fight, he loses.

#13 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man_of_Miracles said:

@P0rtal said:

The deciding factor in most GR fights is whether or not his Penance stare will work.

How is that? Isnt the Rider impervious to physical damage?
#14 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1525 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@P0rtal said:

How is that? Isnt the Rider impervious to physical damage?

He can be BFRed

He has been knocked out before.

His body can be destroyed for a time.

#15 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#16 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man_of_Miracles

@P0rtal said:

All of ghost rider battles don't depend on the penance stare....he has a lot more options. U are ignorant of ghost rider