Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Matezoide2
@Zoom said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @OhTru said:
" @Red_Blade said:

" Simple, he takes his fist and bangs him in the face "

He's already dead Ghost Rider is immortal  You can beat on him all day, its not going to have much effect but piss him off more "
He was Ko'd in Rise of the Midnight sons, got knocked right out of GR form "
Ketch nowadays could one shot Ketch during Rise of the Midnight Sons.  His power level in the early 90s doesn't really apply anymore. "
yeah,that was the time you could actualy KO Ghost Rider,nowdays he just heals (at least,i think,i havent read Ghost Rider since it got canceled over here >_<)
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@Zoom:
So the powers he had from the 90s,he doesent have anymore? 

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By ghostrider fan1

its a close battle so i'm going with draw GR is unaffected by physical damage from someone with no magic and SMP is unaffected by magic although in truth hellfire isn't normal magic but still it would be a tough one

Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By ReverseNegative

Superman. 

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR wouldn't have nearly enough time to get off of a penance stare, Prime would end up laughing at his hellfire and/or attempt to tear him from limb-to-limb with that chain.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By daak1212

Ketch. 

Thats going to be one powerful penance stare
MrDestroyer187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By MrDestroyer187

Superman Prime Wins EASILY!

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daak1212 said:
"Ketch.  Thats going to be one powerful penance stare "
Why would it be "one powerful penance stare" (even though GR would get knocked out of orbit before he even has a chance to do it)? Prime really isn't a cold hearted villain at all, just a lost, immature kid who initially happened to be a victim.
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Stalemate. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol. Prime stomps.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Prime wins because he probably won't let Ghost Rider have the time to do his Penance Stare.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Pokergeist
@Nighthunter said:

DrawMagic doesn't injure Prime and Prime can't injure Ghost Rider without magic

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kobashi said:

Prime pretty much one shots him
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Bo88gdan

GHost Rider 

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By FMStyyx

is the hellfire even considered magic.. and wouldnt ghost riders attacks damage the spirit as well as the body so if superman is so powerful wouldnt the attacks only damage the spirit... and if the stare burns the soul using the sins of the victim wouldnt superman be smoked??

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jeanroygrant

@King Saturn said:

I think Prime could knock GR off the planet before he could hit the boy with the Penance Stare
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pokergeist

Well Ketch in the Arrons run was able to Generate Mutiple Ghost Rider Hellfire Avatars, Still had the Unbreakable Chains, Hellfire Blast, and like all Spirits of Vegance cant be Killed. He could PS  but that would requir getting Supes in it.  

If Supes Primes is Magic Immune I really dont know how GR can hurt him.
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ghostrider2

I don't know how much immune he is....also i don't think is immune to penance stare.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#69  Edited By Floopay

Are Hellfire and Penance Stare magic attacks? I could have sworn that they were just extra dimensional attacks. Hellfire burns the soul, not the body (well sometimes it does both), so if Superboy Prime has a soul, then he's susceptible to it. Penance stare attacks the soul as well, it forces someone through the agony of every innocent person they've ever harmed if I remember correctly. Superboy Prime can only win via BFR, any other method would fail, as he can only be hurt with powerful magic and divine weaponry.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Pokergeist
@Floopay said:

Are Hellfire and Penance Stare magic attacks? I could have sworn that they were just extra dimensional attacks. Hellfire burns the soul, not the body (well sometimes it does both), so if Superboy Prime has a soul, then he's susceptible to it. Penance stare attacks the soul as well, it forces someone through the agony of every innocent person they've ever harmed if I remember correctly. Superboy Prime can only win via BFR, any other method would fail, as he can only be hurt with powerful magic and divine weaponry.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I say BFR is out if GR Can Split into 5 Equal in Power Avatars wrapping SBP in Unbreakable Chains. Then GR Uses his TK Hellfire to throw SBP into Space, Bottom of the Ocean Ect.  

Truth be told SBP can BFR but SBP can be Incapacitated by Unbreakbale Chains as well. He can and has shown to create Mutiple Avatars of Equal Power when he collected all the GR Spirits (who Im assuming were using that version cause thats the Picture of that Ketch Version). 

Something to consider.
blackadamFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By blackadamFTW

I'm gonna say Prime via BFR.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ALMIGHTY

@Nighthunter said:

But Prime could BFR Ghost RIder knocking him into space, or the sun. Or punch him threw reality LOL !!!

Road_Rash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Road_Rash

prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For everyone saying that GR wins with penance stare; I'm pretty sure prime won't be sitting there letting GR walk up to him and grab his face. Prime knocks him off the planet with ease.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By GhostRider29

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Ghost Rider can't be beaten by Superman Prime...Ghost Rider will eventually defeat him or this fight goes on forever.

This.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#76  Edited By SavageDragon

Ghost Rider wins or its a draw. Hellfire is different than magic and physical damage cannot hurt Rider. Even a mega powerful opponent like Prime has to use magic to win.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By cliffrice

Firstly. The only magic Prime has Shown immunity to is 5th dimensional imp magic which is just a form of super science cording to some sources.

Prime has no special vulnerability to it like superman does.

For example Magic user X uses his 2 million gigawat lazer spell on superman and blasts through him but only because its magic..

Super Scientist X uses his 2 million gigawatt non magical lazer and superman shrugs it off.

Mordrus magical energy attack was no more effective than an energy attack produced by lets say starfire because it doesn't matter the source it only matters the power.

Thirdly Neither the hellfire or pennace stare are magical nore are they true hellfire. I recall a comic where doctor strange was trying to cast a spell and needed hellfire to do it so natural he hunted down Ghostrider Whom (as you all know) Has a Head full of it. Strange casted his magical spell to harvest the hellfire but all it ended up doing was hurting ghostrider a little and doctor strange stated it wasn't hellfire but some kind of manifestation of anguished vengeful souls and even doctor strange was unsure if it was magic or not. He was still sorcerer supreme at this time so i figure he is an authority on the subject.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^^^^Someone (who's name I forget) shot prime with magic and prime said "magic always tickles."

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Pokergeist
@cliffrice said:

Firstly. The only magic Prime has Shown immunity to is 5th dimensional imp magic which is just a form of super science cording to some sources.

Prime has no special vulnerability to it like superman does.

For example Magic user X uses his 2 million gigawat lazer spell on superman and blasts through him but only because its magic..

Super Scientist X uses his 2 million gigawatt non magical lazer and superman shrugs it off.

Mordrus magical energy attack was no more effective than an energy attack produced by lets say starfire because it doesn't matter the source it only matters the power.

Thirdly Neither the hellfire or pennace stare are magical nore are they true hellfire. I recall a comic where doctor strange was trying to cast a spell and needed hellfire to do it so natural he hunted down Ghostrider Whom (as you all know) Has a Head full of it. Strange casted his magical spell to harvest the hellfire but all it ended up doing was hurting ghostrider a little and doctor strange stated it wasn't hellfire but some kind of manifestation of anguished vengeful souls and even doctor strange was unsure if it was magic or not. He was still sorcerer supreme at this time so i figure he is an authority on the subject.

To piggy back off that, I like to clarify Heaven is not the same as Magic either since Arrons Run on Ghost Rider and few few others like Road To Damnation show Hellfire is not so much as hell source of power bu Divine.  

I dont know if DC has a difference and Marvel rarely Aknowledges a Christain/Jewish Heaven concept. Sooo...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh. How do you guys defend GR? Prime took shots from a galaxy buster like Mordru and laughed, saying it tickled and it was annoying. He took a full out assult from universe buster monarch and just got pissed off by it.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Kinasin_

Prime.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ghostrider2

@logy5000 said:

Ugh. How do you guys defend GR? Prime took shots from a galaxy buster like Mordru and laughed, saying it tickled and it was annoying. He took a full out assult from universe buster monarch and just got pissed off by it.

G Rider can't die(for good)

GrandHarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By GrandHarrier

So, I'm confused. I've done as much research as I could on the subject, but... uh... is Ghost Rider really a character that can't be beat? According to the Marvel.com wiki entry:

"Ghost Rider has superhuman strength and durability, as well as the ability to project and control Hellfire, which can sear the soul as well as burn the flesh. He can shape his Hellfire into a mystical motorcycle capable of traveling over water and up vertical surfaces. He is also immune to any mystical attacks that are specific to beings with living souls."

It just says superhuman durability. Not immunity.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Pokergeist
@GrandHarrier said:

So, I'm confused. I've done as much research as I could on the subject, but... uh... is Ghost Rider really a character that can't be beat? According to the Marvel.com wiki entry:

"Ghost Rider has superhuman strength and durability, as well as the ability to project and control Hellfire, which can sear the soul as well as burn the flesh. He can shape his Hellfire into a mystical motorcycle capable of traveling over water and up vertical surfaces. He is also immune to any mystical attacks that are specific to beings with living souls."

It just says superhuman durability. Not immunity.

Your looking at Marvels Bio right. Juggernauts Bio dont list 8th Day Juggs power. Nor do they list World Breaker Hulk.  

What your looking at is Blaze or Ketch in control Bio. What your not looking at is Danny Ketch empowered by a World full of Ghost Riders or Zarathos in control Ghost Rider Bio. They dont have one.  

Also GR can have limbs missing... he reforms them via Hell Fire. He also can be smash to pieces.... he just Instantly Reforms with a Hellfire Supernova like in World War Hulk Tie In. 

Bios dont tell what they are capable of only the basics.
cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By cliffrice

The penance stare is a form of hellish punishment. It brings all the pain and suffering and death youve brought upon others and magnafies it to its fullest makeing you feel it. Usualy this results in destroying your mind, some people can come out of it eventualy. I beleive there was a cerial killer that came out of it eventualy his soul washed clean cant remember the guys name though and GR doesnot have to grab anyone to do it he just does out of dramatic effect. If you catch his gaze it can hit you and prime loves to showboat so you know there will be oppertunity to use it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR can't die, but he can be thrown into space or back in time.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ghostrider2

Now thats a joke, you think G Rider will just stand there?

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#88  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@Nighthunter said:

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Cybrilious4

Ghost Rider, Penance stare is not magic, and I Superman Prime is to corrupt to beat any ghost rider. Batman has a better chance.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ghost_rider1

Ghost Rider

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ghost Rider.

Avatar image for thevoiceofreason
TheVoiceOfReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By TheVoiceOfReason

Prime

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Cybrilious4

Penance stare!! Nuff said...

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Vaeternus

Kiddy Boo Prime wins

brick909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By brick909

this isn't even a competition, superman prime

zackattack529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#96  Edited By zackattack529

Ghost rider wins

i have prdicted many ways this can go but here is the easy one

Superboy prime has alot of guilt on his hands. you've seen him whine about it. he is strong but not emotionally or mentally.

ghost rider penance stare.

Ghost rider win

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Eternal19

Prime wins. Ghost Rider won't be able to use the Penance Stare

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By henryarguelles5

Why was this never flagged as spite? Ghost Rider gets WAY too much credit on these boards.

icysloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By icysloth

@King Saturn said:

I think Prime could knock GR off the planet before he could hit the boy with the Penance Stare
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Pokergeist

@henryarguelles5: So does Midnighter, Flash, Silver Surfer, Superman, Mr. Majestic, Fantomex, Daken, ect ect ect.....