Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Postacrat

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat I'm not trying to say johnny blaze win this....because a johnny blaze control rider gets ko'ed in 5 seconds. But if he did use the penance stare superman will be toast. It was proven to u that penance stare worked on innocents...he also used the penance stare on angels before also. Superman isn't immune to it at all and since he is vulnerable to magic. Hellfire could BBQ him. Ghost Rider will be having superman stew for dinner that night. U know nothing of ghost rider and to claim that u do is insulting to me....cuz I know just about everything about ghost rider.

*sigh* I should ask you how much do you know about Superman, because your acting as if Hell fire doesn't exist in the DC universe as well. Etrigan and Trigon use Hell fire of a sort to name a few and they haven't bested Superman, well maybe Trigon but he's a high level demon and it wasn't because he was using hell fire. I repeat to you...... Read carefully because I actually addressed what you have said once before....

"Yes but not lasting pain, there is a huge difference between an innocent getting the penance stare and a guilty person getting the penance stare for one. Secondly Dr. Strange does not posses the same mental and physical Durability as Superman nor does he possess the same kind of speed. Even if I did entertain the Idea of the Penance Stare working on Superman how would Ghost rider use it on a guy who is faster and stronger than him? Hell fire could possibly hurt Superman but the only arguments that are being made are simply about things that can hurt Superman and not permanently stop him, and my ultimate point is Ghost rider doesn't have a kryptonite stare. I've seen Ghost Rider struggle with street levelers before, so it should be plain to see physically Ghost Rider is no match for Superman. The Hulk is not innocent he has ton's of inner demons, that is the whole reason why so many different incarnations of the Hulk have manifested he is full of anger, rage, guilt and hatred those are a few of the keys that unlock the pain caused by the Penance Stare. Also Hulk is not more powerful than any incarnation of Superman and that has been proven on this site constantly even new 52 Superman. Thor also is not that innocent, however the Penance stare wouldn't keep him down for long and it didn't. However Dr Strange, Thor and Hulk are nowhere near as pure as the Blue Boy Scout. They all have deep personality flaws, doubts, and ton's of regrets so it's not hard to believe that the Penance stare could effect them in some way. Lastly they lack the speed of Superman's movements by a large margin, just look how Ghost rider was able to catch them in his penance stare?"

As far as my knowledge on Ghost Rider I could say the same about you just because you aren't agreeing with me, I mean after all I did give you the benefit of the doubt about your little Penance Stare theory. Don't downplay my knowledge of Ghost Rider just because I don't think he has what it takes to defeat Superman, in the end it is still just my opinion of a battle that's never occurred in the books. So until a crossover or something is written to show me other wise I can think what i want.

Hellfire from the DC universe might not be the kind that ghost rider uses. I actually looked into that. And I couldn't find anything about hellfire burning the soul like GR do. But there's no reason to argue cuz we both agree that superman wins

Glad we found a common ground somewhere, good debating! However it is debatable rather or not the two Universes share similar attributes in Hell fire, so I could be wrong but I don't see what would make one hellfire more powerful than the other.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Guardiandevil83

What kinda pain would the Penance Stare cause to Superman? ''Remember that time when you returned your rentals two day's late to the Video Store....FOREVER!" I mean, Superman has no ''Skeletons in his closet" because mostly anything he did do evil, he was being controlled. His soul is clear.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Pokergeist

@Guardiandevil83: Superman cause Flash Pain with his hits? How About Darkseid? Badguys toss around? Doomsday?

All payed back x10 at once. That is how it works.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Reading this thread makes me sad. Ghost Rider does not use hellfire. Penance stare hurts angels, its gonna hurt Superman, especially new 52 Superman. People are suggesting that Ghost Rider won't be able to connect Penance Stare, yet one only has to make eye contact. Superman doesn't know what Ghost Rider does, so to assume that he would instantly know to dodge it is pretty laughable. Superman can't KO Ghost Rider and has no way to hurt him, yet he somehow loses.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By xeon1cs

I don't know why anyone would think Blaze GR would beat Superman. When he stops getting KO'd in like 5 hits, then maybe he'll have a shot.

Superlad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Superlad93

@Sufferthorn said:

@ComicKID777 said:

what does ghost rider got that enables him to beat superman? Superman owns to fast to strong.

@Superlad93 said:

Superman's soul can't be burned......he wins.

I have only one question for you. Has it been proven that Superman is immune to Hellfire? Because from what I know, one of Superman's weaknesses(Not to mention current New-52 Supes) includes Magic, and Hellfire has the Dark Magical properties of Hell itself.

Not to mention that New-52 Superman has been injured by Green-Lantern constructs.

You do know this fight took place 5 years before Superman could even move planets right? During this time heavy tank gun fire didn't exactly feel good to him and he still only sort of knew how to fly calling it "a half fly half jump thing".

Not saying that he's immune but you'd 1) have to catch him, 2) have to hold him, and 3) you'd have to get away from him because for some reason you thought it was smart to put your hands on an angry Superman lol.

Magic is only a slight weakness to him now because we saw in JL of the new 52 when they fought the magical powered villain Graves Superman was being bombarded by magically powered "ghost from his past" and was being weakened till he learned it wasn't real and he easily broke free of it no questions asked.

This was a villain powered by gods no less if that helps you understand the power he had.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By xeon1cs

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Reading this thread makes me sad. Ghost Rider does not use hellfire. Penance stare hurts angels, its gonna hurt Superman, especially new 52 Superman. People are suggesting that Ghost Rider won't be able to connect Penance Stare, yet one only has to make eye contact. Superman doesn't know what Ghost Rider does, so to assume that he would instantly know to dodge it is pretty laughable. Superman can't KO Ghost Rider and has no way to hurt him, yet he somehow loses.

Blaze Ghost Rider gets KO'd stupidly easy. You could throw sticks at him, and they'd KO him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

If it was Zarathos then ya.

@xeon1cs said:

I don't know why anyone would think Blaze GR would beat Superman. When he stops getting KO'd in like 5 hits, then maybe he'll have a shot.

This sums it up.

Superlad93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Superlad93

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Well if he did know what he was up against he could use his super hearing as a sonar and the rest is Superman all day.....I guess if he knew what he was fighting.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Superlad93:

Current Supes is so arrogant I would doubt he would run. The fight with Ghost Rider would end up like the one with Helspont.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2:

Zarathos? Ghost Rider has nothing to do with Zarathos anymore, not since the 90s. Don't know what you've been reading...

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Superlad93 said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Well if he did know what he was up against he could use his super hearing as a sonar and the rest is Superman all day.....I guess if he knew what he was fighting.

.....But he doesn't.

Current Superman has been lowered by a tier IMO. Bronze-Age Supes couldve gone up against the Silver Surfer to a stalemate.

THIS Supes would get stomped by the Surfer, and likely Hammered if he went up against Thor. Hell, Hulk or Wonderman could probably take him in a bunch of scenarios. Just the other day we had a Namor vs Superman thread. And while it was agreed that Superman would win....Namor puts up a good fight.

Supes can't just stomp people anymore. Not yet.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Sufferthorn:

Guess you haven't been reading the New Superman.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/13/137305/2655701-sm_13_1vbk3b_super.jpg

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CODYSF

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider Head get's stomps hard.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sufferthorn

@OmgOmgWtfWtf:

.......No, i haven't been.

~sigh~

Well.....at least he's not AS ridiculous as he used to be.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Postacrat
No Caption Provided

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Sufferthorn:

Uh-oh the Powerhouse is back!!! Looks like people are going to have to stop picking on new 52 superman. He's approaching planet moving power again so Thor and Hulk watch out he's coming for you!!

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Postacrat:

He's still not at the level of power that Thor, Hulk and Silver Surfer are.

But yeah.....would seem he's getting there.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CODYSF

@Postacrat said:

No Caption Provided

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Sufferthorn:

Uh-oh the Powerhouse is back!!! Looks like people are going to have to stop picking on new 52 superman. He's approaching planet moving power again so Thor and Hulk watch out he's coming for you!!

He will be flicking Thor and Hulk head off the way this new Superman is looking.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pokergeist

@Sufferthorn: Sigh... why do they make a weak Supes for like a year and then make him all Silver Age again? This is why I make mine Marvel.

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Well if ya read the anything beyond 90s you know Zarathos repossessed Blaze in Highway Run arc. In road to Damnation and Arron GR run its simply referred to as the Spirit of Vengeance till the Female Ghost Rider took the scene and took "Zarathos" from Blaze into her. "Zarathos" return to Blaze currently.

Its cool. You seem unkept to GR comics. Now ya know.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2:

That'ss funny because I remember Zarathos being defeated by Johnny Blaze along with the Midnight Sons (The Rise of the Midnight Son). Johnny Blaze's power stems from The Spirit of Vengeance, a completely different entity from Zarathos. Zarathos has not been mentioned at all after that. Johnny Blaze got his current powers from the angel Uriel. There is a reason why current writers call him the Spirit of Vengeance and not Zarathos. Zarathos as far as I can remember is still a statue.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By xeon1cs

@Postacrat said:

No Caption Provided

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Sufferthorn:

Bench presses equivalent of Earth.

Gets one shot by Helspont.

OH YOU.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Postacrat

@xeon1cs said:

@Postacrat said:

No Caption Provided

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Sufferthorn:

OH YOU.

What can I say maybe Helspont is just that powerful, why can he not be? People complain about Superman being overpowered but maybe DC is realizing they may have to beef up their villains, I think that would make for better story telling than weakening the character. Yet and still that's just my opinion.

@CODYSF: Agreed.

@Sufferthorn said:

@Postacrat:

For me that scan alone put him above all three of them comfortably. I mean if we're talking raw power like Cosmic Power, Lightening energy and gamma radiation power outputs maybe, but in physical strength it's still Superman! You just don't see Thor, Hulk or even SS regularly display feats of strength so casually. I mean you can go and find a couple of scans to display rare feats of comparable abilities, that happened at rare moments for those characters whenever you wanna defend and argument. However with Superman there really is no rare, you can pull a superman book from anywhere and he's displaying these feats all the time. I'm just saying, but again that's just me and Silver Surfer is always debatable even against SA Superman.

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Sufferthorn

@Postacrat:

Well you could say that if you wanted.

But Thor lifted the serpent of the 9 worlds(or something....i'll break out the scan if i HAVE to) and managed to budge it. A creature that is literally linked with all 9 realms.

He has crumbled planets with his Hammer, and it's not a difficult task for him.

Silver Surfer is a known Planetbuster.....only problem with that is he's a pacifist.

Hulk has busted planets apart, held togethor tectonic plates, etc.

Thanos bullies Silver Surfer for fun.

Superman can lift a planet?.....not a big surprise to me. That scan was probably DC's response to all the Superman-fans whining about how weakened he has become. And while he's on his way to be able to defeat such heavy-hitters. I'd say he's just entering that Tier....

I wanna see more feats.

But as for now, i do have to admit that Ghost Rider might lose to Superman now. Although i'm certain Hellfire would affect him(should he get the chance to use it), and he could just make eye contact.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sufferthorn:

But Thor lifted the serpent of the 9 worlds(or something....i'll break out the scan if i HAVE to) and managed to budge it. A creature that is literally linked with all 9 realms.

I don't think anyone has ever actually quantified that feat with any real number .. It was, at one point, estimated to be a 3rd of the earth weight, but showed him pulling it from earth .. I don't know where it ended as I got board and stopped reading the conversation ...

I guess if someone knows the length of the Sot9W they could find a few random snakes with a known length and weight and guess-timate the weight of this snake.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75  Edited By minigunman123

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Pokergeist

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: Sigh... Just dont care to read do ya?

Hammer Lane has Zarathos (mention by name) come back for no reason. Alejandra mentions by name Zaratrhos as the Spirit.

Zadkiel gave Blaze a Spirit of Vengance. It was retcon by Arron (basicly making Mephisto a liar) that Zarathos was a Angel not a Daemon all along.

Wow... simply wow.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Postacrat

@Sufferthorn said:

@Postacrat:

Well you could say that if you wanted.

He has crumbled planets with his Hammer, and it's not a difficult task for him.

Silver Surfer is a known Planetbuster.....only problem with that is he's a pacifist.

Hulk has busted planets apart, held togethor tectonic plates, etc.

Thanos bullies Silver Surfer for fun.

Superman can lift a planet?.....not a big surprise to me. That scan was probably DC's response to all the Superman-fans whining about how weakened he has become. And while he's on his way to be able to defeat such heavy-hitters. I'd say he's just entering that Tier....

I wanna see more feats.

But as for now, i do have to admit that Ghost Rider might lose to Superman now. Although i'm certain Hellfire would affect him(should he get the chance to use it), and he could just make eye contact.

"You just don't see Thor, Hulk or even SS regularly display feats of strength so casually. I mean you can go and find a couple of scans to display rare feats of comparable abilities, that happened at rare moments for those characters whenever you wanna defend and argument. However with Superman there really is no rare, you can pull a superman book from anywhere and he's displaying these feats all the time. I'm just saying, but again that's just me and Silver Surfer is always debatable even against SA Superman."

The parts that are in Bold and underlined Italics make my case against those Thor feats, besides that Midgard Serpent feat is just to hard to quantify. We can talk about what these guys Can do all day long but at the end of the day it's all about what is shown to us on a regular basis. The Scan is depicting Superman bench pressing the equivalent weight of the earth for 5 days casually, and he's still asking for more. Thor nor Hulk have shown me nothing to suggest that they can do this without a good deal of effort, aside from the theory of Hulks limitless strength increase and Thor being a God. It's usually some major event or crisis that cause Thor or Hulk to even display feats of strength anywhere near this level, and after they accomplish the feat they are done. Superman shows power like that on a regular basis casually with his barehands, and he still has Gas in the Tank to spare!

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drgnx said:

@Sufferthorn:

I don't think anyone has ever actually quantified that feat with any real number .. It was, at one point, estimated to be a 3rd of the earth weight, but showed him pulling it from earth .. I don't know where it ended as I got board and stopped reading the conversation ...

I guess if someone knows the length of the Sot9W they could find a few random snakes with a known length and weight and guess-timate the weight of this snake.

@Postacrat:

I did some basic calculations for the Serpent of 9 worlds, Based on what I could quickly Google; the largest snake to have lived was assumed to be about 48 ft and weight 1.5 tons.

So the serpent of the earth was able to wrap itself around the earth making it about 40 075km long.

So what we have here is

Largest SnakeS0t9W
Length48 ft40 075 km
Weight1.5 tons? tons

We know that:3280.84 ft = 1 km

Using this we do some quick and dirty Math

1.5 tons/48 ft = ? tons/40 075km

=>

40 075km * (1.5 tons/48 ft) = ? tons

=>

40 075km * (3280.84 ft/ 1 km) * (1.5 tons/48 ft) = 4,108,739.46875 tons

Even if you doubled or tripled that number it still << 5 sixtrillion

Also understand this might even be very generous as mass does not seem to increase add the same rate as size, (smaller snakes seemed to have a higher Mass:Weight ratio)

If we compare the 2 feats

1 Sextillion

1,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO

Thor's Snake feat range (Underline)

Superman's Bench press range (Underline)

Even if you account for additional effort on Thor's part because the Sot9w was holding on the planet, you might generously put it up to the billion range but it is still not even worth mentioning.

Goldfinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Goldfinch

@Postacrat said:

@xeon1cs said:

@Postacrat said:

No Caption Provided

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@Sufferthorn:

OH YOU.

What can I say maybe Helspont is just that powerful, why can he not be? People complain about Superman being overpowered but maybe DC is realizing they may have to beef up their villains, I think that would make for better story telling than weakening the character. Yet and still that's just my opinion.

@CODYSF: Agreed.

@Sufferthorn said:

@Postacrat:

For me that scan alone put him above all three of them comfortably. I mean if we're talking raw power like Cosmic Power, Lightening energy and gamma radiation power outputs maybe, but in physical strength it's still Superman! You just don't see Thor, Hulk or even SS regularly display feats of strength so casually. I mean you can go and find a couple of scans to display rare feats of comparable abilities, that happened at rare moments for those characters whenever you wanna defend and argument. However with Superman there really is no rare, you can pull a superman book from anywhere and he's displaying these feats all the time. I'm just saying, but again that's just me and Silver Surfer is always debatable even against SA Superman.

I admit I don't know much about Ghost Rider, but didn't Dr. Strange specifically said (in WWH series) when there is no Johnny Blaze in control Ghost Rider's powers are almost infinite?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CODYSF said:

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider Head get's stomps hard.

No

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By ImmortalOne

Superman, easily. He's far too fast and strong for Ghost Rider to handle.

I imagine the battle would go something like this.

Ghost Rider: Look int- *finds himself on the other side of the world*

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By PokemonDefender

@ImmortalOne said:

lol nope. Superman is screwed.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ImmortalOne

@PokemonDefender said:

@ImmortalOne said:

lol nope. Superman is screwed.

How will Ghost Rider, with no superspeed whatsoever, be able to compete with Superman, who consistently can move at faster than light?

Give more information than "lol nope. Superman is screwed."

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ComocYahweh

This is how the fight would go, superman would know it was Johnny Blaze and not hurt him because of this, instead try to talk him out of it, but Ghost rider goes in for the kill and uses Penance stare, but because Supermans soul is so pure Johnny Blaze would be ''decursed'' and the ghost rider would just disappear.

Aces2kj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Aces2kj

If you read a superman comic you know that he is that fast and he can beat anyone whenever he wants but somehow he gets raped the first time and comes back the second time and rapes unleashing a hidden power that he actually had the first time he fought they guy. Same thing applies here he somehow loses the first time and comes back FTW the second time because that is what always happens. Also isnt supes weak to magic and i know hes sinned so couldnt GR just hit him with a penance stare and blam

http://www.superdickery.com/images/stories/dick/97_4_0000311.jpg

also pennance stare affects D***S

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Sufferthorn

@ComocYahweh said:

This is how the fight would go, superman would know it was Johnny Blaze and not hurt him because of this, instead try to talk him out of it, but Ghost rider goes in for the kill and uses Penance stare, but because Supermans soul is so pure Johnny Blaze would be ''decursed'' and the ghost rider would just disappear.

No, that assumes that they have pre-existing knowledge of each other.

They don't. Superman won't WANT to murderstomp Ghost Rider right away, giving him the opportunity to penance stare.

Aces2kj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Aces2kj

@Superlad93 said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@ComicKID777 said:

what does ghost rider got that enables him to beat superman? Superman owns to fast to strong.

@Superlad93 said:

Superman's soul can't be burned......he wins.

I have only one question for you. Has it been proven that Superman is immune to Hellfire? Because from what I know, one of Superman's weaknesses(Not to mention current New-52 Supes) includes Magic, and Hellfire has the Dark Magical properties of Hell itself.

Not to mention that New-52 Superman has been injured by Green-Lantern constructs.

You do know this fight took place 5 years before Superman could even move planets right? During this time heavy tank gun fire didn't exactly feel good to him and he still only sort of knew how to fly calling it "a half fly half jump thing".

Not saying that he's immune but you'd 1) have to catch him, 2) have to hold him, and 3) you'd have to get away from him because for some reason you thought it was smart to put your hands on an angry Superman lol.

Magic is only a slight weakness to him now because we saw in JL of the new 52 when they fought the magical powered villain Graves Superman was being bombarded by magically powered "ghost from his past" and was being weakened till he learned it wasn't real and he easily broke free of it no questions asked.

This was a villain powered by gods no less if that helps you understand the power he had.

SUPES is a GIANT DICK i think that qualifies for a good ol fashion penance stare

SilkNSmooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By SilkNSmooth

Gost riders win he can't died and dont react to physical damage at all

Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Alice_Summers

Morals on Ghost Rider loses because he would never attack an innocent being for no reason.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#90  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Alice_Summers said:

Morals on Ghost Rider loses because he would never attack an innocent being for no reason.

Johnny Blaze attacked Hulk at first before the spirit of the Ghost Rider deemed Hulk innocent.

Alice_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Alice_Summers

@JediXMan: well don't CV battle rules say they have basic knowledge on each other?

I see a stale mate since neither would attack each other with this knowledge.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#92  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@Alice_Summers said:

@JediXMan: well don't CV battle rules say they have basic knowledge on each other?

No, it doesn't.

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current versions. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city.

ALdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ALdragon17

Go to the Superman vs Magic "So DC just officially told all of his (Superman) fans that he is vulnerable to magic!!

And i've seen soo many debates on this fact" Battlemage. "Hellfire can burn through almost anything and is the product of God’s rage." Comic vine. I like that part God's rage yes... Sorrry guys, I have to get quotes at here. Opps here another one "the Ghost Rider is one of the most powerful beings in the Universe." comic vine Cough up quotes now, old man here's another one "Miscellaneous: Ghost Rider, particularly Zarathos, has randomly demonstrated other powers from time to time, some of these include crossing planes of existence, telekinesis, healing, elemental manipulation, and even creating a hellish lightning storm that rained fire, etc." Oh, Ghost Rider is Magic User, so Superman is weak again magic. His chains are magic so suck on that.

Superman vs. Magic!! check this thread before making comments that says I love Superman really :)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ghostrider2

@ImmortalOne said:

What are you talking about if he starts the stare Supes is done.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ImmortalOne

@GhostRider2 said:

@ImmortalOne said:

What are you talking about if he starts the stare Supes is done.

Superman moves at light speed, or sonic speed at worst. He's easily fast enough to handle Ghost Rider before he could start the Pennace Stare.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ghostrider2

@ImmortalOne:I agree because it is blaze but my point was if he starts the penance stare like you said Superman is done he can't break free.And i give it to Supes just because it's blaze, Zarathos would stomp Supes.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By NeonGameWave

Superman.

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points