#1 Posted by acer51 (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

Current versions.

Abandoned city.

Morals on.

vs

#2 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#3 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman vs GR been done to death and is a near clear win for GR thanks to GR burning Supes Soul and being nearly impossible to be KO.

Unless this is a Human (Dan Ketch or Blaze) Control Rider. Then Supes wins way tooooooo easy.

Zarathos, Nobel Kale, or Dan Ketch from Heaven on Fire versions stomp.

#4 Posted by acer51 (2246 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: Sorry I forgot to mention but were using the classic Blaze.

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Blaze is no match.....

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider stomps hard.

#7 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins.

#8 Posted by Immortal777 (7671 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman just BFR GR

#9 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant

Ghost Rider stomps hard.

Negative my friend....this is a johnny blaze control rider. And johnny gets KO'ed easily. This fight will last no more than 5 seconds....LITERALLY!!!
#10 Posted by whydama (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Blaze will lose by BFR

#11 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider stomps hard.

#12 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3064 posts) - - Show Bio

@whydama said:

Johnny Blaze will lose by BFR

#13 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider is so so much better.... But Superman wins...

Blah.....

Darn...

#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider stomps hard.

not by a longshot, my fanboy friend

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider stomps hard.

Why are you calling me a fanboy

#16 Posted by Nefarious (21243 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#17 Posted by Fudgie29 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes wins. Too fast.

#18 Posted by GhostRider2 (3375 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fudgie29: Do you know he can't kill GR?

#19 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider stomps hard.

oh not you man, I was calling Bo88gdan a fanboy

#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (14079 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance Stare for the autowin. Ghost Rider can't die.

#21 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Penance Stare for the autowin. Ghost Rider can't die.

yeah but this is classic Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider, the one that can be KOed

#22 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: I am a Fanboy ? Why would you say something like that ?

#23 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: you have a history of always going with marvel characters, even while the stomp is clear, without considering OPs or giving explanations, which is kinda fanboyish; but eh, if you are offended I apologize.

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5923 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#25 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

Superman.
#26 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman will win pretty easily. Ghost Rider will lose pretty fast. Supes for the win.

#27 Posted by Jodokon (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

Superman vs GR been done to death and is a near clear win for GR thanks to GR burning Supes Soul and being nearly impossible to be KO.

Unless this is a Human (Dan Ketch or Blaze) Control Rider. Then Supes wins way tooooooo easy.

This^

#28 Posted by MonsterStomp (19224 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman via BFR into a black hole.

#29 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Jayfournines said:

@Bo88gdan said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider stomps hard.

oh not you man, I was calling Bo88gdan a fanboy

Oh

#30 Posted by AssertingValor (5396 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider can't die, Superman writers won't let superman loose..... hmmmm

#31 Posted by ComicKID777 (287 posts) - - Show Bio

what does ghost rider got that enables him to beat superman? Superman owns to fast to strong.

#32 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@MonsterStomp said:

Superman via BFR into a black hole.

Why would he need to BFR him? He'd just hit him once.

@ComicKID777 said:

what does ghost rider got that enables him to beat superman? Superman owns to fast to strong.

Penance Stare could arguably work, but as long as GR is being limited to being controlled by Blaze, he'll never get that opportunity.

#33 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh boy...Superman is going to have nightmares about people with flaming heads now.

#34 Posted by crabtree (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@DrEgonSpengler said:

Superman wins.
#35 Posted by Abirzenith (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight to the death Ghost rider wins , Hard knockdown battle Superman wins 

#36 Posted by Postacrat (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jodokon said:

@CadenceV2 said:

This^

when was it established that the penance stare can hurt anyone besides people who haven't spilled the blood of innocents? I have had this debate many times before, the penance stare doesn't just work on anybody for any reason. Ghost rider is a spirit of vengeance, and just about everything he does is vengeance associated. However there has to be a just cause or a righteous reason for this to occur. At the very best the penance stare could stun Superman but for ghost rider to do what, break his bony fists on the man of steels face? Also the Penance stare isn't like Darksieds Omega beams, I have never seen him will them to go anywhere he want's. Ghost rider has to actually make eye contact with the sinner in order for the stare to take effect, something Superman is not going to just stand there and let him do. There is no evidence that Ghost rider has the strength, speed, or durability to contend with Superman in any way form or fashion. I don't care if he cannot be put down permanently a KO is a KO ghost rider could come back a thousand times and it would not change the fact that superman is stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful than he is. That argument is the same argument people use for Thor, "oh Thor took a beating but he got up like nothing happened so that doesn't count as a win for his opponent", even though I have seen Thor's face in the dirt many times while the person who just put his face there leaves only for Thor to get up soon after and then people say Thor didn't lose because of that. I don't care about the kinds of beatings these guys can take when they hardly ever dish it out, what difference does it make when it doesn't change the tide of the battle especially in this particular battle? Ghost rider was blasted apart by the next wave, an unimpressive bunch consisting of one mutant and two mercenaries and that was with the help of Wolverine and beast yes he did get up but not for a few minutes, what do you think Supes could do? Superman for the win and EASILY.

#37 Posted by Superlad93 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's soul can't be burned......he wins.

#38 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jodokon

@CadenceV2 said:

This^

This
#39 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Postacrat

@Jodokon said:

@CadenceV2 said:

This^

when was it established that the penance stare can hurt anyone besides people who haven't spilled the blood of innocents? I have had this debate many times before, the penance stare doesn't just work on anybody for any reason. Ghost rider is a spirit of vengeance, and just about everything he does is vengeance associated. However there has to be a just cause or a righteous reason for this to occur. At the very best the penance stare could stun Superman but for ghost rider to do what, break his bony fists on the man of steels face? Also the Penance stare isn't like Darksieds Omega beams, I have never seen him will them to go anywhere he want's. Ghost rider has to actually make eye contact with the sinner in order for the stare to take effect, something Superman is not going to just stand there and let him do. There is no evidence that Ghost rider has the strength, speed, or durability to contend with Superman in any way form or fashion. I don't care if he cannot be put down permanently a KO is a KO ghost rider could come back a thousand times and it would not change the fact that superman is stronger, faster, more durable and more powerful than he is. That argument is the same argument people use for Thor, "oh Thor took a beating but he got up like nothing happened so that doesn't count as a win for his opponent", even though I have seen Thor's face in the dirt many times while the person who just put his face there leaves only for Thor to get up soon after and then people say Thor didn't lose because of that. I don't care about the kinds of beatings these guys can take when they hardly ever dish it out, what difference does it make when it doesn't change the tide of the battle especially in this particular battle? Ghost rider was blasted apart by the next wave, an unimpressive bunch consisting of one mutant and two mercenaries and that was with the help of Wolverine and beast yes he did get up but not for a few minutes, what do you think Supes could do? Superman for the win and EASILY.

U don't know much about ghost rider do u?? Penance stare will work if he got the chance to use it. If u have inflicted pain on anyone for any reason. U can get the penance stare
#40 Posted by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicKID777 said:

@Superlad93 said:

I have only one question for you. Has it been proven that Superman is immune to Hellfire? Because from what I know, one of Superman's weaknesses(Not to mention current New-52 Supes) includes Magic, and Hellfire has the Dark Magical properties of Hell itself.

Not to mention that New-52 Superman has been injured by Green-Lantern constructs.

#41 Posted by Postacrat (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat

@Jodokon said:

@CadenceV2 said:

This^

U don't know much about ghost rider do u?? Penance stare will work if he got the chance to use it. If u have inflicted pain on anyone for any reason. U can get the penance stare

Actually I know all there is to know about ghost rider, I've been keeping up with him for 20+ years. The Penance stare only works on people who have spilled the blood of innocence and Superman has not, hurting people doesn't entirely count unless the intent was evil. Also as you said "if he got the chance to use it" which he won't because superman is too fast for that. Lastly unless Ghost Rider has complete control over the direction and angles of the Penance stare which he doesn't it definitely won't work because I've only seen them shot into the eyes of someone standing still, and only if that person is directly infront of him I have never seen him use it on someone moving at Superhuman speeds.

@Sufferthorn said:

@ComicKID777 said:

@Superlad93 said:

I have only one question for you. Has it been proven that Superman is immune to Hellfire? Because from what I know, one of Superman's weaknesses(Not to mention current New-52 Supes) includes Magic, and Hellfire has the Dark Magical properties of Hell itself.

Not to mention that New-52 Superman has been injured by Green-Lantern constructs.

You didn't show the entire scan my friend, those constructs drew a little blood but they barely slowed him down. As the fight carried on Superman was busting through those constructs like wet toilet paper, to the point where they had to call Flash for help and Superman even made him look silly as the fight persisted. Superman was about to break those two in half. Also I was under the impression that Ghost riders hell fire was not so different from the penance stare in the way that it only burns those guilty of spilling innocent blood same thing. One more thing Green Lantern is powerful I don't think him holding his own against Superman is a low showing for Supes at all, in fact Green Lantern could beat Ghost rider too.

#42 Edited by Sufferthorn (1738 posts) - - Show Bio

@Postacrat said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat

@Jodokon said:

@CadenceV2 said:

This^

Actually I know all there is to know about ghost rider, I've been keeping up with him for 20+ years. The Penance stare only works on people who have spilled the blood of innocence and Superman has not, hurting people doesn't entirely count unless the intent was evil. Also as you said "if he got the chance to use it" which he won't because superman is too fast for that. Lastly unless Ghost Rider has complete control over the direction and angles of the Penance stare which he doesn't it definitely won't work because I've only seen them shot into the eyes of someone standing still, and only if that person is directly infront of him I have never seen him use it on someone moving at Superhuman speeds.

@Sufferthorn said:

@ComicKID777 said:

@Superlad93 said:

You didn't show the entire scan my friend, those constructs drew a little blood but they barely slowed him down. As the fight carried on Superman was busting through those constructs like wet toilet paper, to the point where they had to call Flash for help and Superman even made him look silly as the fight persisted. Superman was about to break those two in half. Also I was under the impression that Ghost riders hell fire was not so different from the penance stare in the way that it only burns those guilty of spilling innocent blood same thing. One more thing Green Lantern is powerful I don't think him holding his own against Superman is a low showing for Supes at all, in fact Green Lantern could beat Ghost rider too.

I am fully aware that Superman defeated Green Lantern afterwards. The point is, Current Ghost-Rider's Hellfire is strong enough to take down the Hulk, not only has he DONE it to both Thor and Hulk(who are undoubtedly more powerful than New-52 Superman via feats) Doctor Strange has stated he is able to do so, and has had difficulty with him in battle.

So my question to you is.....how can Superman be immune to Hellfire and Penance Stare if Blunt-Force can harm him?

Also....Penance Stare has worked on opponents who are not consistently Evil, and in my next showing, i will prove it.

The ONLY one to block the Penance stare was Venom.

.....Notice how Dr Strange is paralyzed despite not being Evil. Even though he was innocent, all his guilt and pain was STILL inflicted upon him.

#43 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Postacrat

Actually don't know much about ghost rider. If u did, then u will know that penance stare will work on anyone. He used the penance stare on dr. Strange....who was innocent. He isn't limited to bad guys. Trying to have a battle of knowledge of ghost rider against me isn't gonna workout too well for you
#44 Posted by kameo (1170 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat Actually don't know much about ghost rider. If u did, then u will know that penance stare will work on anyone. He used the penance stare on dr. Strange....who was innocent. He isn't limited to bad guys. Trying to have a battle of knowledge of ghost rider against me isn't gonna workout too well for you

#45 Edited by Postacrat (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sufferthorn said:

@Postacrat said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat

@Jodokon said:

@CadenceV2 said:

This^

@Sufferthorn said:

@ComicKID777 said:

@Superlad93 said:

I am fully aware that Superman defeated Green Lantern afterwards. The point is, Classic Ghost-Rider's Hellfire is strong enough to take down the Hulk, not only has he DONE it to both Thor and Hulk(who are undoubtedly more powerful than New-52 Superman via feats) Doctor Strange has stated he is able to do so, and has had difficulty with him in battle.

So my question to you is.....how can Superman be immune to Hellfire and Penance Stare if Blunt-Force can harm him?

Also....Penance Stare has worked on opponents who are not consistently Evil, and in my next showing, i will prove it.

.....Notice how Dr Strange is paralyzed despite not being Evil. Even though he was innocent, all his guilt and pain was STILL inflicted upon him.

Yes but not lasting pain, there is a huge difference between an innocent getting the penance stare and a guilty person getting the penance stare for one. Secondly Dr. Strange does not posses the same mental and physical Durability as Superman nor does he possess the same kind of speed. Even if I did entertain the Idea of the Penance Stare working on Superman how would Ghost rider use it on a guy who is faster and stronger than him? Hell fire could possibly hurt Superman but the only arguments that are being made are simply about things that can hurt Superman and not permanently stop him, and my ultimate point is Ghost rider doesn't have a kryptonite stare. I've seen Ghost Rider struggle with street levelers before, so it should be plain to see physically Ghost Rider is no match for Superman. The Hulk is not innocent he has ton's of inner demons, that is the whole reason why so many different incarnations of the Hulk have manifested he is full of anger, rage, guilt and hatred those are a few of the keys that unlock the pain caused by the Penance Stare. Also Hulk is not more powerful than any incarnation of Superman and that has been proven on this site constantly even new 52 Superman. Thor also is not that innocent, however the Penance stare wouldn't keep him down for long and it didn't. However Dr Strange, Thor and Hulk are nowhere near as pure as the Blue Boy Scout. They all have deep personality flaws, doubts, and ton's of regrets so it's not hard to believe that the Penance stare could effect them in some way. Lastly they lack the speed of Superman's movements by a large margin, just look how Ghost rider was able to catch them in his penance stare?

#46 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Postacrat said:

@Sufferthorn said:

@Postacrat said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat

@Jodokon said:

@CadenceV2 said:

This^

@Sufferthorn said:

@ComicKID777 said:

@Superlad93 said:

I am fully aware that Superman defeated Green Lantern afterwards. The point is, Classic Ghost-Rider's Hellfire is strong enough to take down the Hulk, not only has he DONE it to both Thor and Hulk(who are undoubtedly more powerful than New-52 Superman via feats) Doctor Strange has stated he is able to do so, and has had difficulty with him in battle.

Yes but not lasting pain, there is a huge difference between an innocent getting the penance stare and a guilty person getting the penance stare for one. Secondly Dr. Strange does not posses the same mental and physical Durability as Superman nor does he possess the same kind of speed. Even if I did entertain the Idea of the Penance Stare working on Superman how would Ghost rider use it on a guy who is faster and stronger than him? Hell fire could possibly hurt Superman but the only arguments that are being made are simply about things that can hurt Superman and not permanently stop him, and my ultimate point is Ghost rider doesn't have a kryptonite stare. I've seen Ghost Rider struggle with street levelers before, so it should be plain to see physically Ghost Rider is no match for Superman. The Hulk is not innocent he has ton's of inner demons, that is the whole reason why so many different incarnations of the Hulk have manifested he is full of anger, rage, guilt and hatred those are a few of the keys that unlock the pain caused by the Penance Stare. Also Hulk is not more powerful than any incarnation of Superman and that has been proven on this site constantly even new 52 Superman. Thor also is not that innocent, however the Penance stare wouldn't keep him down for long and it didn't. However Dr Strange, Thor and Hulk are nowhere near as pure as the Blue Boy Scout. They all have deep personality flaws, doubts, and ton's of regrets so it's not hard to believe that the Penance stare could effect them in some way.

A KO is a KO. Deal with it.

#47 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Postacrat

I'm not trying to say johnny blaze win this....because a johnny blaze control rider gets ko'ed in 5 seconds. But if he did use the penance stare superman will be toast. It was proven to u that penance stare worked on innocents...he also used the penance stare on angels before also. Superman isn't immune to it at all and since he is vulnerable to magic. Hellfire could BBQ him. Ghost Rider will be having superman stew for dinner that night. U know nothing of ghost rider and to claim that u do is insulting to me....cuz I know just about everything about ghost rider.
#48 Posted by Postacrat (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@kameo said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat Actually don't know much about ghost rider. If u did, then u will know that penance stare will work on anyone. He used the penance stare on dr. Strange....who was innocent. He isn't limited to bad guys. Trying to have a battle of knowledge of ghost rider against me isn't gonna workout too well for you

I repeat there is nothing you can tell me about Ghost rider that I do not know especially the Blaze version, I have followed GR for 20 plus years. I don't need to downplay your knowledge to present mines, you can hang on the Penance stare all you want it will not put Superman down faster than Superman can deliver 100 punches breaking him to pieces.

#49 Edited by Postacrat (499 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat I'm not trying to say johnny blaze win this....because a johnny blaze control rider gets ko'ed in 5 seconds. But if he did use the penance stare superman will be toast. It was proven to u that penance stare worked on innocents...he also used the penance stare on angels before also. Superman isn't immune to it at all and since he is vulnerable to magic. Hellfire could BBQ him. Ghost Rider will be having superman stew for dinner that night. U know nothing of ghost rider and to claim that u do is insulting to me....cuz I know just about everything about ghost rider.

*sigh* I should ask you how much do you know about Superman, because your acting as if Hell fire doesn't exist in the DC universe as well. Etrigan and Trigon use Hell fire of a sort to name a few and they haven't bested Superman, well maybe Trigon but he's a high level demon and it wasn't because he was using hell fire. I repeat to you...... Read carefully because I actually addressed what you have said once before....

"Yes but not lasting pain, there is a huge difference between an innocent getting the penance stare and a guilty person getting the penance stare for one. Secondly Dr. Strange does not posses the same mental and physical Durability as Superman nor does he possess the same kind of speed. Even if I did entertain the Idea of the Penance Stare working on Superman how would Ghost rider use it on a guy who is faster and stronger than him? Hell fire could possibly hurt Superman but the only arguments that are being made are simply about things that can hurt Superman and not permanently stop him, and my ultimate point is Ghost rider doesn't have a kryptonite stare. I've seen Ghost Rider struggle with street levelers before, so it should be plain to see physically Ghost Rider is no match for Superman. The Hulk is not innocent he has ton's of inner demons, that is the whole reason why so many different incarnations of the Hulk have manifested he is full of anger, rage, guilt and hatred those are a few of the keys that unlock the pain caused by the Penance Stare. Also Hulk is not more powerful than any incarnation of Superman and that has been proven on this site constantly even new 52 Superman. Thor also is not that innocent, however the Penance stare wouldn't keep him down for long and it didn't. However Dr Strange, Thor and Hulk are nowhere near as pure as the Blue Boy Scout. They all have deep personality flaws, doubts, and ton's of regrets so it's not hard to believe that the Penance stare could effect them in some way. Lastly they lack the speed of Superman's movements by a large margin, just look how Ghost rider was able to catch them in his penance stare?"

As far as my knowledge on Ghost Rider I could say the same about you just because you aren't agreeing with me, I mean after all I did give you the benefit of the doubt about your little Penance Stare theory. Don't downplay my knowledge of Ghost Rider just because I don't think he has what it takes to defeat Superman, in the end it is still just my opinion of a battle that's never occurred in the books. So until a crossover or something is written to show me other wise I can think what i want.

#50 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3507 posts) - - Show Bio
@Postacrat

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Postacrat I'm not trying to say johnny blaze win this....because a johnny blaze control rider gets ko'ed in 5 seconds. But if he did use the penance stare superman will be toast. It was proven to u that penance stare worked on innocents...he also used the penance stare on angels before also. Superman isn't immune to it at all and since he is vulnerable to magic. Hellfire could BBQ him. Ghost Rider will be having superman stew for dinner that night. U know nothing of ghost rider and to claim that u do is insulting to me....cuz I know just about everything about ghost rider.

*sigh* I should ask you how much do you know about Superman, because your acting as if Hell fire doesn't exist in the DC universe as well. Etrigan and Trigon use Hell fire of a sort to name a few and they haven't bested Superman, well maybe Trigon but he's a high level demon and it wasn't because he was using hell fire. I repeat to you...... Read carefully because I actually addressed what you have said once before....

"Yes but not lasting pain, there is a huge difference between an innocent getting the penance stare and a guilty person getting the penance stare for one. Secondly Dr. Strange does not posses the same mental and physical Durability as Superman nor does he possess the same kind of speed. Even if I did entertain the Idea of the Penance Stare working on Superman how would Ghost rider use it on a guy who is faster and stronger than him? Hell fire could possibly hurt Superman but the only arguments that are being made are simply about things that can hurt Superman and not permanently stop him, and my ultimate point is Ghost rider doesn't have a kryptonite stare. I've seen Ghost Rider struggle with street levelers before, so it should be plain to see physically Ghost Rider is no match for Superman. The Hulk is not innocent he has ton's of inner demons, that is the whole reason why so many different incarnations of the Hulk have manifested he is full of anger, rage, guilt and hatred those are a few of the keys that unlock the pain caused by the Penance Stare. Also Hulk is not more powerful than any incarnation of Superman and that has been proven on this site constantly even new 52 Superman. Thor also is not that innocent, however the Penance stare wouldn't keep him down for long and it didn't. However Dr Strange, Thor and Hulk are nowhere near as pure as the Blue Boy Scout. They all have deep personality flaws, doubts, and ton's of regrets so it's not hard to believe that the Penance stare could effect them in some way. Lastly they lack the speed of Superman's movements by a large margin, just look how Ghost rider was able to catch them in his penance stare?"

As far as my knowledge on Ghost Rider I could say the same about you just because you aren't agreeing with me, I mean after all I did give you the benefit of the doubt about your little Penance Stare theory. Don't downplay my knowledge of Ghost Rider just because I don't think he has what it takes to defeat Superman, in the end it is still just my opinion of a battle that's never occurred in the books. So until a crossover or something is written to show me other wise I can think what i want.

Hellfire from the DC universe might not be the kind that ghost rider uses. I actually looked into that. And I couldn't find anything about hellfire burning the soul like GR do. But there's no reason to argue cuz we both agree that superman wins