Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Gambit474

@zhurong said:

@gambit474: I see that you the only one that made a big deal out of it but im not going to be a asshole like you so im leaving this topic alone.

I accept your concession if you're resorting to name calling all because I proved you wrong. I'm not an asshole for knowing the material nor stating that it's pointless you for you bring up characters who aren't even involved in the bout. Don't get mad all because you can't back up what you say.

@eisenfauste If Superman had any way to accomplish that and since he doesn't..Yeah that's not happening

@kgb725 No. What happened was Zadkiel beat Blaze and Ketch down. Zadkiel couldn't kill them,which Blaze taunted him about because the power of Ghost Rider was even beyond him,so they kinda sat around until Roxxane came and told Blaze that the other riders were able to help..they just needed a leader. Zad got overwhelmed in the end

No Caption Provided

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ZhuRong

@gambit474: There's no point in arguing because a debate was already made and the thread got locked for being a mismatch in Spectre's favor. So what is your point?

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider !!!!!

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Dratini1331

Not sure if Blaze specifically can...

Avatar image for luciustheeternal
LuciusTheEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This been done many times, and Zarathos stomps every time.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Cream_God

Back on topic.....GR still beats Supes

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Gambit474

@zhurong said:

@gambit474: There's no point in arguing because a debate was already made and the thread got locked for being a mismatch in Spectre's favor. So what is your point?

Using a thread from 4 years ago doesn't prove Spectre beats GR,especially when most of the posts are "Spectre wins" with no reasons at all. GR isn't the same character that he was 4-5 years ago and has had massive improvements done to his character but it's not a surprise that you wouldn't know that right? You can't even disprove me about it being a stalemate because you've made it clear that you obviously don't know anything about GR and are only speaking out of your bias for the characters you've mentioned. Yet again, this thread doesn't even involve the characters you brought up so the only person you need to be asking what the point is is yourself. This is Superman vs Ghost Rider. Not Ghost Rider vs *insert random DC character here*.

And speaking of Spectre..
And speaking of Spectre..

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ghostrider2

@eisenfauste said:

Superman KO's him.

You can't ko Zarathos.GR stomp.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: I never replied to you in the first place and you the one wanking Ghost Rider's power. Even during COIE Spectre nearly beat Anti-Monitor who was destroying so many universes. If go based pn feats, Spectre would stomp GR. As for the topic, Its already clear that Supes loses. So why is im still here arguing with some sensitive idiot? Have a nice day.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: Speaking of Ghost Rider http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/the-spectre-vs-ghost-rider-1551277/

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Gambit474
@zhurong said:

@gambit474: I never replied to you in the first place and you the one wanking Ghost Rider's power. Even during COIE Spectre nearly beat Anti-Monitor who was destroying so many universes. If go based pn feats, Spectre would stomp GR. As for the topic, Its already clear that Supes loses. So why is im still here arguing with some sensitive idiot? Have a nice day.

Wanking his power? It's a freaking thread about him vs Superman..what do you expect people to be doing? Here you are again going on and on about Spectre when the thread isn't about him. The fact that you keep going off topic and calling me names is going to do you nothing other than getting in trouble with a mod. Showing threads of people saying "spectre stomps" without providing any reasons means nothing and just shows that you obviously can't form an opinion of your own if you have to rely on what others' say. Anyone can say X character can beat Y character. The difference is when people actually provide evidence and show that they actually know the characters instead of speaking out of their biased opinions. The fact that you have to resort to insults automatically defeated anything you have to say

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Cream_God
No Caption Provided

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambit474: You said that GR can beat Spectre. Spectre unbounded is multiversal (that alone speaks for itself). Spectre is Michael and Lucifer levels. Do NOT even think that GR stands an atom of a chance against them. I already stated that Superman loses this battle so stop whining. How about you justify to the whole Vine why GR would beat Spectre?

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@gambit474: You said that GR can beat Spectre. Spectre unbounded is multiversal (that alone speaks for itself). Spectre is Michael and Lucifer levels. Do NOT even think that GR stands an atom of a chance against them. I already stated that Superman loses this battle so stop whining. How about you justify to the whole Vine why GR would beat Spectre?

I said stalemate bud..obviously you seem to purposely ignore that. "Michael and Lucifer levels"..Funny you mention Lucifer since GR has beaten him 666 times,just to name one occasion. GR had to be stopped from destroying the very fabric of reality when Alejandra almost killed Mephisto before Blaze stopped her. Blaze,Ketch,and the rest of the riders helped save Heaven from Zadkiel. GR has toppled the Avengers before on more than one occasion. I could go on and on..The only one who's wrong here is you in thinking that GR would get stomped. You already made it clear that you've never read GR so you are in NO place to say he stands no chance. How about you quit responding about a battle that isn't even relevant to the thread. The problem here is that you obviously can't handle being told you're wrong and can't provide any counter arguments other than relying on what others say. Lol whining..the guy who resorted to insults has no room to criticize me.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider wins, Superman can't kill him while Ghost Rider easily can choke him with the hellfire chains.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Tyger

If Superman hasn't spilled innocent blood, Zarathos gets bored with the fight and forces Johnny to bail for a self BFR.

If Superman has gone off the rails, or say is really Zod in disguise, GR leaves him a quivering pile of Kryptonian Crybaby.

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done many times. Ghost Rider stomps.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 thedailybagel  Moderator

Ghost rider stomps

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos burns Supermans soul.

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By pastepotpete1

Gr wuld the long run Superman probably been in the short run

This would be a very sad because ghost rider usually deals with people that shoot him with Superman fights guys that try to invade the galaxies but now gr would win JR rarily has feats when he does those feats that he has a much better than Superman

matthew55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epictayman: are u stupid physical attacks doesn't harm the rider

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still GR

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

How is this not lock

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epictayman: are u stupid physical attacks doesn't harm the rider

I'd work on that grammar of yours before calling someone else stupid.

On a completely unrelated note, is Wenjun Chew back?

matthew55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

So you are going to take the grammar way? Really that's the best you can come up with? Wow

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

So you are going to take the grammar way? Really that's the best you can come up with? Wow

Man this post is old. Anyways, you called someone stupid yet your grammar was very poor. Ironic, no?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@mysticmedivh: Wenjun Chew isn't back to my knowledge. This was made when he wasn't banned.

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman traps him in the phantom zone!

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i miss chew whenever i this kind of stuff

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#83  Edited By OverLordArhas

Superman traps him in the phantom zone!

Blaze can jump realms.

matthew55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By matthew55
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Milliardo

Supes, he trains with batman

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@gambit474: Except he isn't talking about Lucifer from the Marvel universe.

That said GR.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, superior strength, speed, versatility, and durability.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, superior strength, speed, versatility, and durability.

And what exactly is his strength going to do against Ghost Rider?

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Postacrat

I don't see how superman can do any worse than the hulk who regularly uses brute strength to fight ghost Rider. Also Ghost Rider was blown to pieces by Turk and MR. X a street level team with a fake spider man called Next Wave with the help of Wolverine and beast. Though he did reform let's not act like he can't be put down. If ghost Rider couldn't be down he would never lose and he has lost a Fight or two. A loss is a loss I'm not gonna give him credit for being able to get pummeled recover just to get pummeled again. Doesn't matter how many times GR gets up, it doesn't change the fact that he is weaker and less durable than superman.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see how superman can do any worse than the hulk who regularly uses brute strength to fight ghost Rider. Also Ghost Rider was blown to pieces by Turk and MR. X a street level team with a fake spider man called Next Wave with the help of Wolverine and beast. Though he did reform let's not act like he can't be put down. If ghost Rider couldn't be down he would never lose and he has lost a Fight or two. A loss is a loss I'm not gonna give him credit for being able to get pummeled recover just to get pummeled again. Doesn't matter how many times GR gets up, it doesn't change the fact that he is weaker and less durable than superman.

Still doesn't change the fact that he can soak up everything Superman can throw at him. As far as I'm concerned, Superman has no actual way of putting him down.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Postacrat

@mysticmedivh: so ghost Rider has never been put down for a minute? It's never happened before ever? We have read the same books, and I've seen GR struggle with venom whom he could barely handle. He's also struggled with blackout who's a 2 tonner at best , and got smacked around by the hulk. GR is not a character known for his physical stats, he is also not intangible he can be hit and superman will knock him into tomorrow every time he gets back up.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still GR

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Cream_God

@postacrat: whenever Blaze gets KOd Zarathos takes over

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

ghost rider

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: which equates to what exactly, Zarathos hasn't shown comparable physicals to Superman either. The only thing I'm getting out of this is superman is going to get infinite chances to knock this guy around.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@postacrat: give me a min, I'm cooking dinner, ill show you why superman loses with scans

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider still stomps.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Cream_God

@cgoodness: which equates to what exactly, Zarathos hasn't shown comparable physicals to Superman either. The only thing I'm getting out of this is superman is going to get infinite chances to knock this guy around.

GR doesn't have many strength feats (because its unneeded because of his powerset) but he did overpower Nightmare in his own realm with strength alone (btw this also shows the Penance Stare doesnt work on realm tiers plus as to prevent wanking)

No Caption Provided

Also as stated before Ghost Rider is immune to physical harm because of his healing factor

Heck he can function even with just being a head

No Caption Provided

But yes it is possible to KO the host, Hulk did, but that Zarathos just took over and made Hulk scream in pain with a Omnidirectional Blast

And just exactly how powerful is Zarathos?

No Caption Provided

Here Zarathos tanks a hit from Thor (whos striking feats are vastly superior Supermans) and then one shots him (supes is vulnerable to anything mystic so he would likely get one shotted as well).

No Caption Provided

Heres Zarathos defeating a half power Lucifer

The only thing Superman can do is use speed against GR, which can be countered with a Omnidirectional attacks

Can make it rain hellfire and has a omnidirectional Penance Stare, all of which are city wide