#1 Posted by ThunderBlaze (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would win using all their powers AND their friends and/or people they rule over.

#2 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn. He frickin' changed the whole universe.

#3 Posted by Boken (7757 posts) - - Show Bio

hey ghost riders good and everything but id have to give it to spawn.

#4 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

This is kinda a one sided match but perhaps if you say just melee combat it be more fair.

#5 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Spawn.

#6 Posted by Dr_Gee (83 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn

#7 Posted by figerrific (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Would this even be a contest? Spawn with a victory that would be the very definition of ownage.
Post Edited:2007-03-05 04:52:28

#8 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn rules. What about Spawn vs. Silver Surfer?

#9 Posted by chemical boy (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I think the Surfer would beat the living hell no pun intended outta Spawn

#10 Posted by Mr Mofo (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Did they ever go back to the time limit thing Spawn had. They used to have a countdown in the early issues. I stopped reading just after issue #100.

#11 Posted by Salvatori (4 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of combat Simmons has significantly more exp. than the Rider. But the problem is that the rider can take a much more serve pyhsical beating. Main selling point for the Rider winning is the "Pennace Stare" which untilmately turns simmons extensive combat exp. into his undoing.

#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Ghost Rider,the dude rides a bike thats on fire,thats gotta count for something.

#13 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

blah spawn shows him what a tue hell night is about and that pennace stare is just the dead look on his face when spawn walks away cool like

and yeah what happen to the count down on his powers.. time to read

#14 Posted by neutral man (1 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider easy because spawn killed a lot of inocent people one stare and he is dead

#15 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Would that even work on a guy who was continuesly tortured in the worst possible way and endured by the hells underworld at it's worst? I mean, really, he could probebly shrug it off.

#16 Posted by hell-spawn (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn has his own version of the stare that causes all the peoples souls that ghost rider sent to hell to come back and rip his soul (and body) apart. scans:

caption

caption

#17 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn! i need to read up on the latest spawn comics. You know where i can get any?

#18 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

GO SPAWNY!!!!!! he's too much for that sack of bones! ghostrider is just for show... he looks good in the painting on my bike nothing else... and he better be careful cause spawn would look even better lol :p

#19 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
hell-spawn said:
"Spawn has his own version of the stare that causes all the peoples souls that ghost rider sent to hell to come back and rip his soul (and body) apart. scans:
caption

caption

"
so while one burn the soul off the other, the other rips off the soul and body of  the other... wait i confuze myself  lol :p
#20 Posted by ReverseNegative (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@G'bandit said:
"hell-spawn said:
"Spawn has his own version of the stare that causes all the peoples souls that ghost rider sent to hell to come back and rip his soul (and body) apart. scans:
caption

caption

"
so while one burn the soul off the other, the other rips off the soul and body of  the other... wait i confuze myself  lol :p "

How would they be able to burn each others souls? Doesn't the devil own both of thier souls already? 
PS: Spawn wins, hands down.
#21 Posted by King Of Hell (8 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by jasraj (4658 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn
#23 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread needed a bump like Spawn needed to be a comic book. 

That is, not at all.

#24 Posted by TonyMack510 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done trillions of times lol Spawn wins like always

#25 Edited by LiquidNazo (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@hell_spawn: Well I was going to say ghost rider because of that stare. But that right dere, what you just did... ended that.

#26 Posted by Mechaghostman2 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

:bump:

Ghost Rider would win, both versions. The Danny Ketch one is the Angel Of Death that weilds a mystic chain which has the ability to hold demons. He has the penance stare, making his enemies feel the pain of those they have killed, and an eternal guilt. Not to mention a hell bike that is indestructible, as well as a great look. He killed Black Heart, the demon that overthrew Mephistopho. He ruled Hell a few times for a while. The Johnny Blaze one doesn't have a chain or a penance stare, but he does have Hellfire that burns the soul, and makes his enemy feel as if they have been dragged through the very pits of Hell. Not to mention the fact that he can summon a motorcycle of pure Hellfire by thought alone, as well as illusions made from Hellfire. We later see Blaze able to shoot mystic chains from his mouth. And if the Johnny Blaze rider acquires the two medallion shards, then Zarathos will rise and be unstoppable. This one goes to the Rider all the way.

#27 Edited by ComicMultiverse (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by jagernutt (3185 posts) - - Show Bio

GR wins. Spawn lives with guilt

#29 Posted by undead2hexprime (42 posts) - - Show Bio

spawn wins...guy beat devil and god...ghostrider cant do that

#30 Posted by GraniteSoldier (8858 posts) - - Show Bio

Spawn. Again.

#31 Posted by Lord44 (1440 posts) - - Show Bio

'Nuff said!

#32 Posted by phantom1527 (419 posts) - - Show Bio

With all of Spawn's powers he's technically more powerful than God so...

#33 Posted by ozoezegabriel (5 posts) - - Show Bio

you guys forgot about spawn's cape