Ghost Rider Vs Selene from (Underworld) and lycans

Avatar image for wolverine_logan25000
wolverine_logan25000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

alright i know there was topic like this some time ago but comeome ,ghost ride was made to deal wit creatures like selene and they say he couls only defeat her with penance stare lol if she can turn into shadow ,ghost rider can creat a hurricane with hellfire chain to burn her ,and he outclasses her,well whatya guys think ?

allright no penance stare alloWED,SELENE CAN FIGHT WITHTHE BEST SHE GOT AND GR WITH HIS HELLFIRE AND BRUTE STRENGTH

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider curbstomps

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tparks
wolverine_logan25000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider2: i totally agree wit ya ,what can selenedo to defend herself anyway bite rider ? lol that would melt her teeth xd

wolverine_logan25000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: i know but i just dont agree with selene fans ,oh common penance stare wont even be needed lol ,whats a vampire in front of a demon hunter who is alnost immortal and invincible

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tparks

@wolverine_logan25000 said:

@tparks: i know but i just dont agree with selene fans ,oh common penance stare wont even be needed lol ,whats a vampire in front of a demon hunter who is alnost immortal and invincible

I think most people would agree that Ghost Rider would stomp. I don't think Selene poses even a small threat to him, but we should probably be putting these arguments on the original thread. Or you could change the rules so there is no penance stare allowed. That would make this a completely different battle.

wolverine_logan25000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: ALL RIGHT CHANGE IN RULES ,like ya saidno penance stare allowed ,selene can fight with all she got at full power ,and ghost rider only with his hell fire chains and fists

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine_logan25000: That does even it up the fight quite a bit more. I still think Ghost Rider Stomps. I just don't think Selene can hurt him.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bossmonster

@tparks said:

@wolverine_logan25000: That does even it up the fight quite a bit more. I still think Ghost Rider Stomps. I just don't think Selene can hurt him.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selene doesn't even have anything in her arsenal that could even scratch ghost rider..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By dondave

Ghost Rider