Ghost Rider vs. Scarlet Witch

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@king_stranglehold_da_first: Thanos?Dafuq.Even @killemall said Thanos has no way to kill the rider.

When did he say that? IIRC I remember him arguing for Thanos beating Ghost Rider here:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ghost-rider-vs-thanos-687326/?page=2

Either way a poster opinion does not mean much in a debate, but evidence/statements from a comic. And yeah Thanos very much has the tools to kill Ghost Rider. Not only are his abilities slightly mythical, but being the avatar of death he can kill immortal beings. Unless you want to prove that Ghost Rider's power source is above Lady Death herself. You know the Lady Death that is equal to Eternity and influence of death is universal. ;)

But this is not Thanos vs Ghost Rider...

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

@realitywarper:

As a big fan of Ghost Rider, yes on comicvine for some reason he is very overrated... It could simply be due to people misinterpreting the "God" in Ghost Rider comics as the actual 'One Above All', when the two are not the same in the slightest bit. But because of that people think the Ghost Rider can take on people such as HOM Wanda, Odin, Thanos, etc. The fact that this paged reached 6 pages is ridiculous. Again the people arguing for Ghost Rider have a hard grasp understanding that the Ghost Rider "God" is no different from any other God Pantheon in Marvel comics as explained here:

1. Judeo-Christian God ADMITS he is NOT the supreme being.

2. He states that HE IS NOT its creator.

3. He states that "creation" is just a corporation with MULTIPLE PARTIES/Suppliers. And its just a copyright trademark and patent holders.

4. In the forth and last scan he states that there is MORE than just heaven and hell and even mentions Asgard, Valhalla, Olympus,etc. And those realms are even shown on panel. It just proves that Marvel wants to make it clear that all God Pantheons are equal to one another. And thus Ghost Riders God is at skyfather level...

And yes Alejandra was definitely amped. Past poster @killemall already proved that and yet people are still posting Ghost Rider killing Mephisto out of context when they know she was amped...

I agree.

And by the way thanks for the scans.

I have the ambition to collect all the datas about the Marvel hierarchy in context and this helps.

About the Marvel Pantheons :

If you need some information just ask.

I have all marvel handbooks and more.

Thanks! And IIRC the Judeo-Christian God was apart of the Godhead council.

Just to give a little scale based off my opinion

1. House of M Wanda
  2. Cosmic entities such as Eternity, Infinity and Death
  3. Skyfathers such as Odin, Zues and Ghost Rider God/Yahweh
  4. Hell-lords/Thanos(I don't know where Thanos stands, but in comics he has seemed to punk hell-lords many times)
  5. Herald level beings such as Thor, Silver Surfer,etc

Again just based off my opinion. Ghost Rider at his most powerful would at best be at Hell-Lord level. And even if you give him Yahwehs power, he still won't be at cosmic entity level.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

1. House of M Wanda
  4. Hell-lords/Thanos(I don't know where Thanos stands, but in comics he has seemed to punk hell-lords many times)

Again just based off my opinion. Ghost Rider at his most powerful would at best be at Hell-Lord level. And even if you give him Yahwehs power, he still won't be at cosmic entity level.

Agreed.

In my opinion :

1. Cosmic entities such as Eternity, Infinity and Death
  2. Celestials, Galactus when feed enough.
  3. House of M Wanda
  4. Cosmic Cube beings like Molecule Man, Kubik, the Shaper Of Worlds, The Beyonder.
  5. Skyfathers such as Odin, Zues and Ghost Rider God/Yahweh
  6. Hell-lords/Thanos(I don't know where Thanos stands, but in comics he has seemed to punk hell-lords many times)
  7. Herald level beings such as Thor, Silver Surfer,etc

I think that Wanda could warp the Multiverse because the Cosmic entities didn't interacted by choice.

What do you think about it ?

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_stranglehold_da_first said:

1. House of M Wanda

Agreed.

In my opinion :

1. Cosmic entities such as Eternity, Infinity and Death
  2. Celestials, Galactus when feed enough.
  3. House of M Wanda
  4. Cosmic Cube beings like Molecule Man, Kubik, the Shaper Of Worlds, The Beyonder.
  5. Skyfathers such as Odin, Zues and Ghost Rider God/Yahweh
  6. Hell-lords/Thanos(I don't know where Thanos stands, but in comics he has seemed to punk hell-lords many times)
  7. Herald level beings such as Thor, Silver Surfer,etc

I think that Wanda could warp the Multiverse because the Cosmic entities didn't interacted by choice.

What do you think about it ?

I think Wanda is above those cosmic entities, because IIRC she killed Eternity. I have to find the scan.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider loses, Zarathos wins. I doubt even house of m could beat full power Zarathos, who was going at it with mephisto. Although it would be a fight. It was said that normal ghost rider could easily beat WWH, which zom possesed doctor strange couldn't do

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@decaf_wizard said:

Ghost rider loses, Zarathos wins. I doubt even house of m could beat full power Zarathos, who was going at it with mephisto. Although it would be a fight. It was said that normal ghost rider could easily beat WWH, which zom possesed doctor strange couldn't do

House of M Wanda is above Zarathos and Mephisto(seriously Mephisto?). So yes a House of M Wanda would destroy a fully powered Zarathos. Hell-Lords in their own realm(which is them at their most powerful) have shown to be at the mercy of powerful reality wrappers such as Franklin Richards. House of M reality wrapping powers is above Richards.

Also the fight with Zom Possessed Dr Strange is known as PIS and if you read the comic Hulk tried Strange. Before Zom Strange was slapping Hulk around. And no it was not stated that regular Ghost Rider can easily beat WWHulk, but if Zarathos took control. Either way House of M Wanda would beat any version of Ghost Rider and even the source of Ghost Rider's powers(Yahweh) as already explained many times in this thread.

kid_high

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You do realize what full power Scarlet Witch can do right?? this is spite

you do realise what zarathos can do right ?

Avatar image for lovecomicsloveanimelovegameslo
LoveComicsLoveAnimeLoveGamesLoveToys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

If I remember correctly it was retconned, and when Wanda was talking to Doom she said It is within her own power to recreate the House Of M “no more mutants” feat, and Wanda used magic to do it (her powers are magic, it was stated in the scarlet witch solo series), not the life force. If anyone knows what I’m talking about or has scans please help lol.

So I’m pretty sure she doesn’t need the life force anymore to affect reality on an enormous scale.

OT: Scarlet Witch Stomps

Muwx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Muwx
No Caption Provided

Well, they did say that Ghost Rider was the most powerful hero (Well, anti-hero i guess) on their earth in the MCU and as far as i know SW lives on earth too, so my vote is on Ghost Rider, and i mean he's basically a god of some sort with an undercase "g". Im 7-6 years late to this/1 month but i wanted to spread my word (xd). Also, SW is powerful dont get me wrong, i mean she could hold of Thanos IG 5/6 stones single handedly and also destroying one with her other hand so, she is powerful, but i mean, she's not a god (as far as i know, i haven't read the comics, i've just seen the movies so cut me some slack if im wrong) and Ghost Rider is pretty much Gods right hand of some sort, i mean "Zarathos" "Spirit of Vengeance" "Fallen Angel". The only way i could see SW winning is if GR turns into Johnny Blaze again.

GR killed Galactus like nothing, GR defeated Hulk, GR defeated Blackheart, GR defeated Mephisto (Basically The Devil if not is The Devil, i forgot and i wont google) if im not wrong not even Dr. Strange could defeat him not even Thanos could (but GR couldnt defeat Thanos either).

I might just be a toxic 2007 Ghost Rider fan (which i am) that always want GR to win but my vote is on Ghost Rider

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wanda smacks him around.

GoldCreole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda smacks him around.

Why didn't she when she had chance? She folded and had Rogue temporarily absorb the Spirit of Vengeance until she couldn't hold the force any longer or she would have died.

Cyogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

Wanda smacks him around.

Why didn't she when she had chance? She folded and had Rogue temporarily absorb the Spirit of Vengeance until she couldn't hold the force any longer or she would have died.

Cause she couldn't lol. GR slaps no diff.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

GR

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SW

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldcreole: That was not full power Wanda, full power Wanda is leagues above Ghost Rider, Zarathos or not. He's barely Skyfather, HoM Wanda fodderizes all Skyfathers.

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps zero diff, R.I.P ghost rider

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarathos Muderstomps

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, you gotta love the wank Ghost Rider gets, especially since his feats at his best state are not even Mephisto level.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@soratoumiga said:

Man, you gotta love the wank Ghost Rider gets, especially since his feats at his best state are not even Mephisto level.

I know this is an old post(tho only 5 months old) but oh MAN was the Ghost Rider wank legit outta control back then. I lost so much brain cells during this debate years ago. People really thought Zarathos would murder stomp House of M Wanda. lol. I'm bumping because I wanna see if people still hold the same wank.

Not sure why this thread is still open. Ghost Rider lost PAGES ago.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: Yeah, I've seen actually a lot of people saying GR can Penance Stare everyone, including characters like Eternity or Trigon, lol.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

@soratoumiga said:

@blessedbyhorus: Yeah, I've seen actually a lot of people saying GR can Penance Stare everyone, including characters like Eternity or Trigon, lol.

I really think the wank comes from Ghost Rider being able to Penance stare Galactus back in the Fantastic Four animated show. And posters not being well versed on GR and other supernatural characters. More importantly I haven't read any GR comics in a while and not sure if the PS has been "updated" but as far as I know it only works on the guilty and Wanda is not really "guilty" in my opinion. Even if she is(which is arguable) she can just erase the whole concept away.

More importantly I already showed years ago that Ghost Rider's true power source i.e the Judo-Christian God not only EXISTS in Marvel but that he is no more powerful than Odin. That ALONE kills the wank.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Yahweh_(Earth-616)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e4bbed7d4b25
deactivated-5e4bbed7d4b25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WANDA.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps.

waffyM88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Money is on Ghost Rider all day.Doctor Starnge said it the best. “The GR powers are for most intents and purpose, BOUNDLESS,GODLIKE, however I feel it is Johnny Blaze not the Ghost Rider who has engaged in this battle, there is a difference” and he basically tells Mr Fantastic how the Humans who have hosted Zarathos over the years are just safety’s from him unleashing his true power. Don’t get me wrong Wanda is no weakling but if it was to the death ....Ghost Rider is taking that one no contest.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda reality warps him.

Avatar image for kamrincdisandro
KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got to give both props both are crazy powerful. Now I will be frank here we have to keep into an account of why the two would fight each other from the beginning. Like if it's a friendly one on one fight then obviously neither of the two would go all out. Where if one of them turned evil that is an entirely different situation. After all no matter how powerful the villain is the hero has to win. Sometime it happens sooner than later.

To make things fair I will not say who of the two will win, but I will explain how one over the other can win, but this would not be an easy fight guys. Because Scarlet Witch could pull a other M Situation, but that would only stop Johnny Blaze's ghost Rider, it will not stop the spirit of Vengeance meaning there will always be a ghost Rider and if you have a guilty sinful soul. Your gonna be hunted down and keep running until you are caught. Cause keep in mind Wanda isn't fighting one person he is fighting two people now I'm not saying the more people fighting the better, but Ghost Rider is two people the Rider and the Spirit of Vengence. She has to deal with both no I don't think two embodiments matrer if more personal was how to beat Wanda then have Moon Knight fight her, but the two specters are wild cards which Ghost Rider the spirit is an unstoppable force.

Anyway the only way for Scarlet Witch to beat Ghost Rider is kill Johnny Blaze before he turns into the Ghost Rider. Or she uses a hole weapon on him that's it.

Ghost Rider well its more complicated the best way he is gonna kill Scarlet Witch is well the Penance Stare which can cause him to burn her soul.

You decide who wins.

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm changing my answer there is no stopping Ghost Rider if he smells you sin he can track you down and well Scarlet Witch as had a few Sins.

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Scarlet Witch has a soul. Ghost Rider stomps.

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider would especially beat MCU Scarlet Witch.

Since she has alone sin she never repented and remember once Ghost Rider is after you there's no stopping him.

He is that powerful.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#336  Edited By heiqn
@kamrincdisandro said:

Ghost Rider would especially beat MCU Scarlet Witch.

Since she has alone sin she never repented and remember once Ghost Rider is after you there's no stopping him.

He is that powerful.

Ghost Rider is jobber trash, there's no such NLF as unstoppable Ghost Rider. A lot of characters resisted his PS

he still wins tho, Wanda is even more inconsistent mess.

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heiqn: also technically Scarelt Witch is fighting two beings. Since most of the time Johnny Blaze is taking control, but some times the spirit of vengeance takes over and he eats souls so that is how factor

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got to give it to the Ghost Rider for this one. Keep in mind a fight between Ghost Rider vs Scarlet Witch would be epic, but the end result would be the Ghost Rider.

Reason #1. The 100% Rule, let me remind you Johnny was able to Defeat Mephisto. We have to also remember Scarlet Witch fighting Johnny Blaze wouldn't be at 100% of the Ghost Rider Power. That would be if his other half the spirit of vengeance takes control. Zarathos made Ghost Rider Invincible. Keep in mind Wanda seems to have trouble when it comes to Mephisto, and it could be possible one of Mephisto's creations is as big of trouble as Mephisto, and since he took over hell once.

Reason #2. Ghost Rider is immune to any reality altering abilities, even with Wanda's other M thing on him wouldn't work.

Reason #3. If the Spirit of vengeance is wants something there is no stoping him, his Spirit is too strong willed and will stop at nothing.

Reason #4. Wanda still has guilt, all the Ghost Rider would have to do really is to use his Penance Star since she has guilt of her sins it's all over for her.

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: dude you literally said this was all in Spite your using the fact of Biosts,. Your using lore that doesn't even defend your saying to justify this, and your kinda being rude to the rest.

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also wasn't it stated to prevent Wanda from using her powers some one could sneak up from behind and blind her. Spider-Man with his web shooters can do that.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: dude you literally said this was all in Spite your using the fact of Biosts,. Your using lore that doesn't even defend your saying to justify this, and your kinda being rude to the rest.

1. You're replying to an old thread.

2. No amount of Ghost Rider wank is stopping House of M Wanda from stomping. /Thread

Mods pls lock thread.

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one with a soul can overpower GR. Wanda can warp realities all she wants, the moment GR gives her the stare, she is done for.

KamrinCDiSandro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blessedbyhorus: not really since the Ghost Rider is the spirit of vengeance once he notices you he will hunt you down, and keep in mind with a guilty soul like Wanda and she does have alot of guilt, his going to be hunting her. Keeps in mind also she isn't fighting one person she is technically fighting two, maybe she has some fighting chance against the Ghost Rider, but if Zarathos takes over the driver's seat there is no stopping him.

Don't forget to Wanda also has difficult times shaking of people who have history with Mephisto. Ghost Rider granted who hates Mephisto more than anyone, still is a creation of him. He won't stop no matter what it's also established he can jump to other realities with his chain so even if there is another earth, Ghost Rider can escape.

Don't forget she maybe able to whipe johnny Blaze, but she would completely forget about the other guy in the driver seat erasing Johnny's memories just ensure Zarathos is taking over and since he still has his memories, Wanda puts herself in bigger danger.

Don't characters like Ghost Rider, The Specter, and Spawn are characters Wanda can not stop even if she wanted too.

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Until the Ghost Rider wankers can address/refute the arguments presented YEARS AGO... Prove that...

1. The Judeo-Christian God of Marvel is not a mere Skyfather who is probably less powerful than Odin. As shown with scans already presented pages ago.

2. Zarathos/Spirit of Vengeance being multiversal level like House of M Wanda. Let alone Skyfather level and with feats. The same House of M Wanda who warped Dormammu outside of his realm who is said to be above Mephisto and equal to Odin.

3. FEATS of the Penance Stare even working on someone who is multiversal.

Until then do not tag me in this thread again.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 BigBaby  Online

Wanda negs him.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Andromeda1001

@blessedbyhorus: 2. Zarathos/Spirit of Vengeance being multiversal level like House of M Wanda. Let alone Skyfather level and with feats. The same House of M Wanda who warped Dormammu outside of his realm who is said to be above Mephisto and equal to Odin.

I can actually prove that Dormammu could be considered Celestial level as well, with basic scaling and on-panel evidence, honestly. If you want, I mean.

Karlooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The penance stare will be enough.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Wanda blinks him out of existence

fuse106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: It won't matter, the Rider will embody himself again and again and eventually give her the stare.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fuse106 said:

@soratoumiga: It won't matter, the Rider will embody himself again and again and eventually give her the stare.

What does that even mean lol

@blessedbyhorus: 2. Zarathos/Spirit of Vengeance being multiversal level like House of M Wanda. Let alone Skyfather level and with feats. The same House of M Wanda who warped Dormammu outside of his realm who is said to be above Mephisto and equal to Odin.

I can actually prove that Dormammu could be considered Celestial level as well, with basic scaling and on-panel evidence, honestly. If you want, I mean.

Celestial isn't a power level they all vary