#1 Posted by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

Typical battle ... open arena, no prep ... Most powerful version of each.  Start a safe distant away from each other ... 100 yards?  I tried to look it up and this battle has not been done before.

Ultimate MvC3
Scarlet Witch and Wiccan. edited/fixed.
#2 Posted by cattlebattle (13347 posts) - - Show Bio

You do realize what full power Scarlet Witch can do right?? this is spite

#3 Edited by King_Namor (648 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta give it to Scarlet Witch she can edit reality and take GR out of it.

If she cant do that then

Ghost Rider takes it via (and I really hate to say this) Beating a B*^%$ senseless.

#4 Edited by sandiego008 (3280 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:

I actually do ... and I thought this but in that damn fellowship of the ring thread ghost rider is stomping scarlet witch so I thought I might not know something.  Went to look it up and there was nothing.  So kinda wanted to get educated/ re-educate(confirm) this.

@King_Namor said:
Gotta give it to Scarlet Witch she can edit reality and take GR out of it.  If she cant do that then  Ghost Rider takes it via (and I really hate to say this) Beating a B*^%$ senseless.

It's top power of both so she can do that.
#5 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

But even with her greatest powers... she can't affect everyone by it... like some people from HoM still retained their personalities and mind. So if GR can by pass that... Scarlet Witch may end up facing all of her sins.

#6 Posted by Charmix (11838 posts) - - Show Bio
@IcePrince_X: It was due to both Emma's psychic shield and Strange's magic. 

If she pays for her sin it might cause her to experience another break down and thus repeating the whole house of M again, or what ever. The truth hurts I guess for Wanda's case, LOL. 

But if I'm sway by good reason or knowledge, GR it is.
#7 Posted by OptimusPalm (1800 posts) - - Show Bio
@sandiego008 said:
@cattlebattle said:

I actually do ... and I thought this but in that damn fellowship of the ring thread ghost rider is stomping scarlet witch so I thought I might not know something.  Went to look it up and there was nothing.  So kinda wanted to get educated/ re-educate(confirm) this. 

I'm sure i voted for Scarlett Witch there..... didnt i?? If i didnt i should've done. At her most powerful SW is rediculous.
#8 Posted by bunnieswithtophats (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X: But removing/altering people's personas isn't her only power; as a reality manipulator at full power, she could turn his bike into steam, his fire into mud, etc. She can literally do anything she wants to her environment. This is assuming she's in her right state of mind of course, but he did say she's at her most powerful.

#9 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

well this most certainly has not been done before. ummm id have to give it to ghost rider for the proposes of plot, see its hard to warp out something going 120 miles per hour and i dont know if u know this but that is a pritty hott bike. knowing this the writers would have GR ride in and one chain hit to put her down and one chain hit to keep her down.

now if were talking full capacity SW most definitively has the capabilities to pull this through but what she lacks is the consistency id put this 7/10 GR.

#10 Posted by White Mage (18748 posts) - - Show Bio

Energy dispelling/reversal/the hex element of her powers is what gives me pause here.

#11 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@IcePrince_X:

Oh, and she has many...

#12 Posted by 3ds24 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

scralet witch would kill him

#13 Posted by unopen7639 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

scarlet which wins.

#14 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (4412 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people always argue that she needs to be in her right state of mind to effectively use her reality warping powers?  All of her high end reality warping feats were done when she was insane or subconsciously, in her right frame of mind she was only able to manipulate probability.  Insane/subconscious Wanda > sane/conscious Wanda.

#15 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Well the only way GR could win was if it was a fight to the death because at full power GR would be the spirit of vengence, who cannot be killed by anyone barring god (that's what it was stated dont know if thats a hyperbole). else i am totally with you, Wanda has way too much potential.

@King_Namor said:

Gotta give it to Scarlet Witch she can edit reality and take GR out of it. If she cant do that then Ghost Rider takes it via (and I really hate to say this) Beating a B*^%$ senseless.

LOL for the last party :) really funny

#16 Posted by CrisCannibal (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Well they did say at full power, so my money is on Ghost Rider.

#17 Edited by arslan1234 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost riders burns her 

#18 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@cattlebattle said:

Well the only way GR could win was if it was a fight to the death because at full power GR would be the spirit of vengence, who cannot be killed by anyone barring god (that's what it was stated dont know if thats a hyperbole). else i am totally with you, Wanda has way too much potential.

@King_Namor said:

Gotta give it to Scarlet Witch she can edit reality and take GR out of it. If she cant do that then Ghost Rider takes it via (and I really hate to say this) Beating a B*^%$ senseless.

LOL for the last party :) really funny

Not Hyperbole. Infact confirmed fact.

As Seen Zadkiel took the Throne of Heaven and became God over all creation. (Sisi-Neg must been pi$$)

Yet he could not Umake the Spirits of Vengeance at all.

God of all Creation > Scarlet Witch.

So in conclusion there is no proff Scarlet witch can affect what Spirits of Vengeance showed to be above.

#19 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost rider

#20 Posted by Owie (3950 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I want to state up front that I haven't read any of the story with Zadkiel other than the scans you posted. But unless I'm totally wrong, Ghost Rider's powers come from Zarathos. Zarathos was a demon who was imprisoned and controlled by Mephisto. So I assume he is less powerful than Mephisto--in fact from some old issues I've read with him in it, even far less powerful. In that case, it would take much less than God to defeat Zarathos.

In so far as Zadkiel goes, I don't know how he got the throne of heaven, or what that really means (since Judeo-Christian mythology usually doesn't have a strong role in Marvel cosmology), or kind of actual specific feats he's had. Did he actually defeat the God of All Creation directly? I'm glad to hear more about it. But just based on these scans, it seems like standard cosmic bad guy hyperbole, and doesn't make me confident that he'd be more powerful than any other high-powered demon.

Regarding the Scarlet Witch, the most powerful version is probably the one with the Life Force (which is what made her so powerful during HoM). When Doom later took over the Life Force, he said he was more powerful than when he had the Beyonder's powers. Of course, he said this long after the Beyonder's power was retconned, but that means at least that it made him more powerful than a Cosmic Cube.

Also, Wanda's power allows her to affect probability, which can affect a demon like Zarathos as much as anyone else. She could use that power to banish him, for instance.

#21 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie: I will show you here the Retcon of GR Origins. Zarathos (and all GRs) are Spirits of vengeance and Angels of Gods Wrath.

So Zarathos is a Angel of God (the Judeo-Christain one) who created Mankind as well Earth it self and the Cosmos. Since Sise-Neg is God in Marvel its possible this is our God. Why not. Many ways it can fill in. Also what Proves Zarathos > Mephisto is the fact Mephisto had to weaken Zarathos in the 70s/80s Comics to battle him. Zarathos always been stronger. Between Zarathos and Nobel Kale the GRs has beaten Nightmare, Blackheart (as a Helllord), Mephisto (in a way), Satan, Azmodeus (Another Helllord), Lucifer, and Null the Living Void.

All these guys are High level and Spirits of Vengeance has beaten them all.

Scarlet Witch is powerful but was still beaten by Dr. Strange when she went HoM in Avengers Disassemble and Zarathos pwn Strange.

Fact is Scarlet Witch power shouldnt touch GR as he proven to be beyond World Level Magic Reality Warpers who know how to use there power.

She could Banish him maybe but he could BFR her as well.

And here GR is Omnipotent!

So I just don't see Mephisto > to Zarathos at all.

#22 Posted by HughJackmanFan88 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlet Witch solo's

#23 Posted by Owie (3950 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Owie: I will show you here the Retcon of GR Origins. Zarathos (and all GRs) are Spirits of vengeance and Angels of Gods Wrath.

So Zarathos is a Angel of God (the Judeo-Christain one) who created Mankind as well Earth it self and the Cosmos. Since Sise-Neg is God in Marvel its possible this is our God. Why not. Many ways it can fill in. Also what Proves Zarathos > Mephisto is the fact Mephisto had to weaken Zarathos in the 70s/80s Comics to battle him. Zarathos always been stronger. Between Zarathos and Nobel Kale the GRs has beaten Nightmare, Blackheart (as a Helllord), Mephisto (in a way), Satan, Azmodeus (Another Helllord), Lucifer, and Null the Living Void.

All these guys are High level and Spirits of Vengeance has beaten them all.

Scarlet Witch is powerful but was still beaten by Dr. Strange when she went HoM in Avengers Disassemble and Zarathos pwn Strange.

Fact is Scarlet Witch power shouldnt touch GR as he proven to be beyond World Level Magic Reality Warpers who know how to use there power.

She could Banish him maybe but he could BFR her as well.

And here GR is Omnipotent!

So I just don't see Mephisto > to Zarathos at all.

Interesting. Thanks for the scans. Obviously a lot has changed since I last read GR so I'm not going to try to go any further into the debate. At least this helps me understand why people keep putting him at such a high level in the battles, I could never understand that. I might quibble a little about the 80s but it's not worth getting into. In any case if Zarathos has been at or around Mephisto level then I can at least imagine he'd be in the vicinity of a cosmic cube level.

What was the context with GR and Null the Living Darkness? I didn't think he had any recent appearances.

#24 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Scarlett Witch is one guilt b*tch, depends if the Rider can fire off his penance stare faster than she says "no more Ghost Rider"

#25 Posted by joshuagamer (630 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider and the stare

#26 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Ghost Rider fan and Wanda stomps...HARD.

This is a spite!

#27 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio
@King-Stranglehold da first

This is a spite!

EPIC FAIL! Wanda doesn't stomp nothin....she loses! HARD!!!
#28 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

This is a spite!

Prove it instead of yelling. Wanda erases him out of reality by mere words.

#29 Posted by Skaddix (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

Did Wanda not unleash a wave that spread throughout the ominverse that seems to me a great deal above ghost rider.

#30 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

This is a spite!

The proof is already on this page. Look at the scans provided by Cadence V2. Wanda powers cannot erase a spirit of vengeance. Not even zadkiel who had the powers of GOD could unmake the spirits of vengeance. A mutant sure cannot do it.
#31 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio
@Skaddix

Did Wanda not unleash a wave that spread throughout the ominverse that seems to me a great deal above ghost rider.

No its not....smh
#32 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

This is a spite!

The proof is already on this page. Look at the scans provided by Cadence V2. Wanda powers cannot erase a spirit of vengeance. Not even zadkiel who had the powers of GOD could unmake the spirits of vengeance. A mutant sure cannot do it.

It didn't prove anything. And where has it been said that zadkiel of GOD??? Marvels God is the OAA and that would mean he would have omnipotent power! We have not seen any Ghost Riders display any omnipotent type power.

Also a poster already said Wanda unleash a wave that spread throughout the ominverse. Again Wanda wins by erases Ghost Rider from reality with mere words.

#33 Posted by GhostRider2 (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't erase GR, you can't kill a GR so Zarathos would own her.

#34 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

Wanda's power is higher than the spirit of vengeance! Correct me if I am wrong, but the SOV are just angels and angels in Marvel are NOT THAT strong compared to Abstract beings or the Living Tribunal(this was actually said in the Thanos vs Ghost Rider thread). Again Wanda actually on the damn panel said that she undid & remade the damn Omniverse!!! We have not seen such power from the spirit of vengeance,Zadkiel, Angels, Ghost Riders. Also we have not even seen the Spirit Vengeance power being above White Crown Phoenix...

Her Chaos Wave was also considered a threat to the TOAA! So how does Ghost Rider wins this when Wanda's power are above the SOV?

Again Wanda erases Ghost Rider from reality with mere words. And again this is a spite.

#35 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

This is a spite!

It didn't prove anything. And where has it been said that zadkiel of GOD??? Marvels God is the OAA and that would mean he would have omnipotent power! We have not seen any Ghost Riders display any omnipotent type power.

Also a poster already said Wanda unleash a wave that spread throughout the ominverse. Again Wanda wins by erases Ghost Rider from reality with mere words.

What do u mean?? Zadkiel had the powers of GOD himself and took control of heaven. And I'm talking about THE GOD like what u see and hear about in the bible. THE GOD created the spirits of vengeance and only god can destroy it. Zadkiel had the powers of THE GOD and still couldn't kill a ghost rider. Wanda powers don't reach far enough to touch a spirit of vengeance. Wanda lost to Dr. Strange...who ghost rider already beat. If u say that wanda is stronger than THE GOD then debating with u is pointless. And yes....this might be spite but in ghost rider favor. Cuz wanda can't do anything to it
#36 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first said:

@GhostRider2 said:

Wanda's power is higher than the spirit of vengeance! Correct me if I am wrong, but the SOV are just angels and angels in Marvel are NOT THAT strong compared to Abstract beings or the Living Tribunal(this was actually said in the Thanos vs Ghost Rider thread). Again Wanda actually on the damn panel said that she undid & remade the damn Omniverse!!! We have not seen such power from the spirit of vengeance,Zadkiel, Angels, Ghost Riders. Also we have not even seen the Spirit Vengeance power being above White Crown Phoenix...

Her Chaos Wave was also considered a threat to the TOAA! So how does Ghost Rider wins this when Wanda's power are above the SOV?

Again Wanda erases Ghost Rider from reality with mere words. And again this is a spite.

Whoa Ignorant or to lazy to read the Scans on the First and Second page I provided here?

Zadkiel was in possession of God power over all creation and could not kill or unmake the Spirits of Vengeance. Wether you want to ignor this fact is your problem.

@Owie: That was the 80s Zarathos.

As seen here Against Null the Living Void (a Abstract being pretty much in itself) could not harm Zarathos. He even tried to shrink GR and GR simply unshrinked himself like nothing.

Fact is Zarathos is immune to reality Warping and Transmutation.

#37 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

This is a spite!

What do u mean?? Zadkiel had the powers of GOD himself and took control of heaven. And I'm talking about THE GOD like what u see and hear about in the bible. THE GOD created the spirits of vengeance and only god can destroy it. Zadkiel had the powers of THE GOD and still couldn't kill a ghost rider. Wanda powers don't reach far enough to touch a spirit of vengeance. Wanda lost to Dr. Strange...who ghost rider already beat. If u say that wanda is stronger than THE GOD then debating with u is pointless. And yes....this might be spite but in ghost rider favor. Cuz wanda can't do anything to it

NO HE DID NOT...You're an idiot.He had the all the powers of the Spirit of Vengeance. Stop lying....The spirit of Vengenace have NEVER displayed any omnipotent power. It never was said that Zadkiel had the power of the One Above All!!!! If that was the case than the Living Tribunal and other Abstract beings would have gotten involved! But that wasn't the case. Stop trying to put the Ghost Rider and Spirit of Vengeance on a level that they are NOT.

Wanda was toying with Eternity like he was nothing. No Marvel angel or freaking spirit of vengeance displayed power that can rival eternity. Show me the Spirit of Vengeance recreating a galaxy and than I'll take you seriously.

Eternity> Dr Strange, Zadkiel and Spirit of Vengeance.

And stop freaking lying again! Dr Strange DID NOT defeat Wanda. He was the one that said NO MAGIC CAN DEFEAT HER.

What happened after House of M was that Wanda recreated herself and created a new life for herself. She made her self forget what happened during House of M and forget the powers she had!

Show me the Ghost Rider or Spirit of Vengeance effecting the Omniverse like Wanda did.

"Not so long ago, the Omniverse was swept by a temporal reality Wave of unimagineable power -- That literally tore the continuum to bits, and rearranged it.."

"Then after time it apparently reversed itself, and put everything back the way it was -- Well almost everything.."

*Enter James Jaspers*

Now what was that temporal reality Wave, [which was responsible for resurrecting Jaspers in the first place, who is at omniverse level!], called again?

Ohhh yeah.... It was called the Chaos Wave, [unleashed by Wanda herself!!!!!]

SHOW ME GHOST RIDER OR SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE DISPLAYING THAT TYPE OF POWER! And don't give me that BS that Zadkiel had the power of God(who is the One Above All), because he did not!

Again this match is a spite!

#38 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: so You resort to name calling and blatant ignore the facts that Zadkiel with the power of Juedeo Christain God who created all Creation couldn't unmake them as proof this is spite?

Good luck with that. also Name calling is against the rules and not very nice.

#39 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

Why don't you read your own scans! It does NOT state Zadkiel had the power of God(The One Above All) No one comes close to the One Above ALl but maybe the Living Tribunal. You were already educated on this by poster "I am Warlock" or whatever his name is.

No hell lord...Zarathos included are not even above Skyfather level! Zarathos is not even above Eternity level and Wanda toyed with him. So me Zarathos or the spirit of vengeance creating a universe.. Please do.

Zadkiel is just an Angel of Vengeance and nothing more. In one of your idiotic post of yours. You said Zadkiel created mankind and earth. HE DID NOT CREATE MARVEL EARTH! Where the heck did you get that garbage?

It was elder gods like Gaea who were responsible for the creation of Earth...But that's IT! Again show me Zadkiel or the Spirit of Vengance or any other Marvel Angels creating another universe.

I hope you know the Null is no where near Eternity, Galactus, Infinity or any high level cosmic being. And I also hope you know that he was defeated with the combined might of Dr. Strange, Arcanna, and the Scarlet Witch. And the Silver Surfer was able to take him on. He's nothing...

#40 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: And yet the Spirit of Vengeance have beaten Mephisto, Nightmare, Blackheart, Null the Living Darkness, Dr. Strange (Dr. S > Odin), Satan, Lucifer, Uriel (the angel equal to Mephisto), and much more.

HoM Wanda was EASILY beaten by Dr. Strange. Yet Zarathos embarrassed Dr. S easy.

Seriously Lucifer is no light weight here.

Mephisto and Uriel both have Power enough to decimate Earth many times over.

Heck stated here is how Hell Lords are easy Earth busters. Easy!

Null the Living Darkness has easily Challenge Classic Strange, Son of Satan, SCARLET WITCH, Savage Hulk, Namor, Valkery, ect ect with EASE!

Zarathos beat this guy in 6 Panels.....

So continue this Rant and Rave of Zadkiel not Having OAA powers (Never said he did but whatever makes you feel better) the Fact remains a Planet level reality warper and holder of all creation Zadkiel could not defeat or kill or unmake the Spirits of Vengeance.

Just the Facts.

#41 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@King-Stranglehold da first: so You resort to name calling and blatant ignore the facts that Zadkiel with the power of Juedeo Christain God who created all Creation couldn't unmake them as proof this is spite?

Good luck with that. also Name calling is against the rules and not very nice.

No because you people are lying or are just ignorant about what you're posting. And its getting really annoying.

No where does it state he had the power of the One Above All(Who is the God). Again he had the powers of all the Spirits of Vengeance in which Danny unknowingly helped him with. IT DOES NOT STATE HE HAD THE POWER OF THE ACTUAL MARVEL GOD! Zadkiel didn't show having omnipotent power... If that was the case than why didn't he just recreate all of the Marvel Universe in his fitting? Why didn't the Living Tribunal get involved?

Just stop..I already showed you Wanda effecting the Omniverse with the chaos wave. You have yet to show me the Spirits of Vengeance or Zadkiel effecting Omniverse .

Again this is a spite and the funny thing is you don't even know it.

#42 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: Where did I say Zadkiel was OAA in power? I believe he obtain Sise-Neg power since Sise-Neg became God and created the Multiverse......

Where was LT when the M'Kraan Crystal nearly destroyed 616 Universe?

Where was LT when Chaos King did his Shenanigans?

Where was LT when a couple of Bad Celestials tried to destroy 616 Universe?

Where was LT the Galactus Engine and Cancer Verse tried to destroy 616 Universe?

Why does LT have to be involved in anything big when the GR writer clearly hates non existant and completely silly concepts of LT affecting Zadkiel obtaining Gods powers? Looked like the GRs had it well in hand anyway.

Anyway I showed my proof.

She wasn't so Unstoppable for DR. S.

As seen here..... Well the same Dr. S fell way short of Zarathos.

Just saying....

#43 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

1. You continue to lie even after I specifically said Dr Strange DID NOT defeat Wanda. But that she recreated herself and a new life for her after House of M. This is what I am talking about.

2. Again most hell lords are weaklings compared to Skyfathers like Odin..You're point? Thanos made Mephisto his b#tch and Surfer took him on. Marvels Lucifer is extremely weak and never did anything. Black Heart? Are you joking? Again Silver Surfer took on the Null of Darkness. Non of the people you mentioned are close to HOM Wanda or Eternity. Just stop.

3.Decimate Earth???? Wanda freaking recreating millions of reality's!!!!! A kid Franklin Richards can destroy earth. Earth busters...You'll have to do better than that. Thanos can bust a planet. Beta Ray Bill can bust a planet. Silver Surfer can bust a planet. Hulk is now a planet buster. Odin and Infinity busted a galaxy! Come on now..

4. Again none of the people you said Zarathos beat doesn't even come close to HOM Wanda or Eternity. Heck they don't even come close to Odin.

5. You said one of your post that Zadkiel had the powers of Judo-Christian God. The One Above All IS THE JUDE-CHRISTIAN GOD!!!! The only one second to him is the Living Tribunal! It was Beyonder but he got retconned.

6, Again Zadkiel did NOT CREATE NOTHING. And he did not display the raw power that Wanda had! He is just a Angel of Vengeance and nothing more!

This is getting ridiculous.

#44 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3226 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2:

1. Living Tribunal got involved when Thanos had the Heart of the Universe. Which is close to the One Above All's power. And if Zadkiel had that type of power than the LT would have gotten involved since. Again in one of your posts you clearly said Zadkiel had the power of Judo-Christian God who is again the One Above All..

2. That scan with Dr Strange fighting Wanda was just before HoM at Avengers disassembled...That wasn't even her with her full powers. And Strange couldn't even stop a no mutant spell. So that scan is already dismissed. Also Classic Stranges has displayed better fears than Mephisto, Zarathos, Ghost Rider or the Spirits of Vengeance.

3. You or others have yet to show me The Spirit of Vengeance or Zadkiel displaying powers of effecting multiple universe,

I'm waiting...

#45 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@King-Stranglehold da first: Oh sorry I flag Trolls :)

#46 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio

Who the hell u calling an idiot and cursing at. U better shut up with that bs before I flag u. Second....when did I ever say that zarathos is omnipotent!?!? I said SHE CAN'T ERASE A SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE! Only GOD can erase a spirit of vengeance...nothing she do will kill it....and Dr. Strange has beaten Wanda before.
#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1: Dont bother. I flag every insult already. He just simply rather insult and interpret his own views of scans.

Lets just Leave it alone.

#48 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3618 posts) - - Show Bio
@CadenceV2

@ghost_rider1: Dont bother. I flag every insult already. He just simply rather insult and interpret his own views of scans.

Lets just Leave it alone.

yea...I think its for the best.
#49 Posted by Owie (3950 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: As seen here Against Null the Living Void (a Abstract being pretty much in itself) could not harm Zarathos. He even tried to shrink GR and GR simply unshrinked himself like nothing.

Ah, OK, that issue. Thanks for the scans again. That was a limited Null, partially through the body of the human he was hosted in, but also in terms of its own evolution; he simply wasn't that powerful yet. The just-previous version of Null was defeated by Gargoyle using his bio-mystical blasts, for instance. He only gained his full power later. So it's a perfectly fine showing for the normal Ghost Rider but I wouldn't use it to compare Zarathos and Null's relative power levels.

#50 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Owie: I disagree. Null at that time was near unbeatable and still showed Transmutative powers as well shrinking Zarathos who then simply Unshrinked himself. That feat alone kinda proves how futile it is to Transmutate/Reality Warp a Being of Hellfire.