#1 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio

caption
                                                                                                                                               VS
caption
#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm nice battle you made this because of my other thread.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hmm nice battle you made this because of my other thread."
Partly. I actually have been having trouble with the Toolbar in the Battle Forums...
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.EXTREME CURBSTOMP.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Ghost Rider.EXTREME CURBSTOMP."
I dont know about that. Pinhead is more along the lines of reality warper with his magic... Ghost Rider may win but it wont be easy...
#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
I dont know about that. Pinhead is more along the lines of reality warper with his magic... Ghost Rider may win but it wont be easy..."
What can Pinhead to do hurt Ghost Rider.
#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Hmm nice battle you made this because of my other thread."
Partly. I actually have been having trouble with the Toolbar in the Battle Forums..."
I had that yesterday.
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223969 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"Vance Astro said:
I dont know about that. Pinhead is more along the lines of reality warper with his magic... Ghost Rider may win but it wont be easy..."
What can Pinhead to do hurt Ghost Rider."
Thats the thing. Pinhead could bring Ghost Rider to his dimension and basically Pinhead is what a 5th Dimensional Imp is in the DC Universe he basically could do whatever he wanted to Ghost Rider... though the movies have made Pinhead look like a Damn Fool at times... his power is great within him dimension... now outside the Dimension his magic tends to vary. But Pinhead could be vunerable to GR's Hellfire since it did split even Satan's wig
#9 Posted by Sinistron (103 posts) - - Show Bio

well this is  a good battle i think pinhead can take most horror icons with a curbstomp other then freddy who is a reality warper but i think ghost riders hell fire can do some damn and then he has something designed to fight pinhead and thAT WOULD be his penance stare

winner ghost rider but not easy