#1 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio
Ghost Rider

Vs.
Mongul

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Fun battle but I think the Rider takes it.

I'm pretty sure we've yet to see him lose a fight since he came back from hell and he isn't exact taking on wimps either.  He's fought Strange, WWHulk and Satan and ended up not taking any actual damage from all of those fights.

Mongul will hang in there for awhile, but sooner or later that hellfire and penance stare is gonna catch up to him and he'll go down.

#3 Posted by _Sub-Zero_ (753 posts) - - Show Bio

its what i thought too

#4 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance Stare would leave him a lifeless shell.  Mongul has a lot of guilt weighing on his mind, I'm sure.

#5 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't really know who mongul is so ghostrider wins with the penace stare  in my eyes

#6 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Two Words: Penance Stare.

#7 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

no kidding that could stop any body who has a soul so mongul is sol

#8 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"i don't really know who mongul is so ghostrider wins with the penace stare  in my eyes "

Mongul is the guy that forced a crap-load of people to fight and kill eachother on his own personal Battle World.  I think Penance Stare would destroy him.
#9 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"i don't really know who mongul is so I couldn't possibly make an informed decision but I decided to spout off my opinion because I'm a fucktard. "
Fixed it for you.
#10 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Ghost Rider should win here... though Mongul will give him all kinds of trouble
#11 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"fuck you zoom just like i fucked your mothers ass and then i fucked her throat  and pussy until she started bleeding all over my dick you fuck face fetus eating prick go to fucking hell youre the fucktard around here  you greasy bastard"
Boy howdy.  I think I'm just going to go cry in the corner at your scathing insult.

I mean look at the way you spew those cuss words and talk about anal rape and eating fetuses.  You've got some serious issues, dude.  I bet you had a rough childhood.

Go wash your mouth out with soap and maybe take a few night classes.  Come back when you have an IQ that is higher than the number of times you use the f word during a sentence.  Then we'll talk.
#12 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

sky goblin said:

"fuck you zoom just like i fucked your mothers ass and then i fucked her throat  and pussy until she started bleeding all over my dick you fuck face fetus eating prick go to fucking hell youre the fucktard around here  you greasy bastard"

The hell?

#13 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"Zoom said:
"sky goblin said:
Boy howdy.  I think I'm just going to go cry in the corner at your scathing insult.

I mean look at the way you spew those cuss words and talk about anal rape and eating fetuses.  You've got some serious issues, dude.  I bet you had a rough childhood.

Go wash your mouth out with soap and maybe take a few night classes.  Come back when you have an IQ that is higher than the number of times you use the f word during a sentence.  Then we'll talk.
"
you fucking cunt sucker go hump a pig how dare you question my IQ i bet you don't have one you faget emo!!
"
I want to make fun of you, I really do, but it's just too easy.

I don't have an IQ at all huh?  That's like if I called you a 5 year old boy and you said that I didn't even have an age.

Anybody else want to field this one?  I just don't have the heart to pick on the mentally handicapped.  It's like shooting fish in a barrel.  Too easy.  No sport in it at all.
#14 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio

PISS OFF COCK SUCKER

#15 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"PISS OFF COCK SUCKER
"
With that kinda reaction, you don't get much action do you?  It's really quite a silly insult.  I mean, not my kinda hobby but for the most part I appreciate them.
#16 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"PISS OFF COCK SUCKER
"
Wow.  Thats Wonderful Language
#17 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio
sky goblin said:
"Zoom said:
"sky goblin said:

"
you fucking cunt sucker go hump a pig how dare you question my IQ i bet you don't have one you faget emo!!
"
sky goblin said:
"PISS OFF COCK SUCKER
"
with this kind of language sky goblin should be bannd
#18 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Back to the topic Gohst rider loses terribly to mongul, Mongul has beaten Superman before and you tell me hes gonna lose to GR hell no sorry. And WWH beat his a** he didn't stand a chance other much less people have beaten him. True he has the penace stare but he hrdley ever uses it.

#19 Posted by talia (362 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Back to the topic Gohst rider loses terribly to mongul, Mongul has beaten Superman before and you tell me hes gonna lose to GR hell no sorry. And WWH beat his a** he didn't stand a chance other much less people have beaten him. True he has the penace stare but he hrdley ever uses it."
i agree with you
#20 Posted by warlock360 (27929 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellfire burns everything wicked, and Mongul is more than Wicked

#21 Posted by sky goblin (198 posts) - - Show Bio
talia said:
"sky goblin said:
"Zoom said:
"sky goblin said:

"
"
sky goblin said:
"PISS OFF COCK SUCKER
"
"

yeah iwent really overboard sorry everybody the word fucktard brings up alot of my childhood issues i owe zoom ahuge apology
#22 Posted by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (389 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
" Back to the topic Gohst rider loses terribly to mongul, Mongul has beaten Superman before and you tell me hes gonna lose to GR hell no sorry. And WWH beat his a** he didn't stand a chance other much less people have beaten him. True he has the penace stare but he hrdley ever uses it. "
to bad wwhulk didnt beat gr's ass ..gr didnt even want to fight him in the first place and he wasnt no where his full power when he fought him and strange said so himself that gr could beat hulk..

and gr ftw and i love the language that people are using here
#23 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio
@sky goblin said:
" talia said:
"sky goblin said:
"Zoom said:
"sky goblin said:

"
"
sky goblin said:
"PISS OFF COCK SUCKER
"
"
yeah iwent really overboard sorry everybody the word fucktard brings up alot of my childhood issues i owe zoom ahuge apology "
lolz hahahahaha dang, that was a quick retract, put it this way.....dont let your childhood issues come out on this board...lol
#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
And I thought I've seen it all...
#25 Posted by MrDirector786 (43371 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider wins, but will have a lot of trouble. Also, I cannot believe what Sky Goblin was saying to Zoom.