Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Ghost Rider stomps. Kratos has no way of hurting a Rider with the Spirit of Vengeance in control.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Ghost Rider fries him.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Penence stare for the win with regular GR.  

if he's Zarathos or angel mode he stomps him with raw power.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Nefarioussaid:

Ghost Rider fries him.

@Illuminatus

said:

Ghost Rider stomps. Kratos has no way of hurting a Rider with the Spirit of Vengeance in control.
DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DrRenekton

Kratos dies a very painful death.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jezer

What about without the Penance Stare? Like, let's say each character had knowledge on the other, and Kratos simply avoided the penance stare(he casually fights Gorgons which freeze people with their stare), who would win?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9  Edited By Pokeysteve

Wouldn't Kratos' entire arsenal be considered divine? Blades of Athena or Exile. Everything is forged by Hephaestus. If his weapons can hurt GR than he takes this easy. no way Rider gets close enough long enough to use the stare.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Strider1992

Movie version GR? Kratos wins.

Comic version GR wrecks Kratos though.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokeysteve

@DrRenekton said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Wouldn't Kratos' entire arsenal be considered divine? Blades of Athena or Exile. Everything is forged by Hephaestus. If his weapons can hurt GR than he takes this easy. no way Rider gets close enough long enough to use the stare.

Get off the X-box Ghost rider recks him.

If Kratos' Blades can hurt him how the hell do you figure that? And it's Wrecks. With a "w".

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DrRenekton

@Pokeysteve said:

@DrRenekton said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Get off the X-box Ghost rider recks him.

If Kratos' Blades can hurt him how the hell do you figure that? And it's Wrecks. With a "w".

We have no idea if Kratos's blades hurts the Ghost Rider for all we know it could do the opposite and why are you so confident it does? Holy weapons from Heaven are different from Olympeon artifacts and go away grammar nazi you clearly no nothing on the subject.

@Pokeysteve said:

Even if it could hurt Ghost Rider Penance stare would destroy him, other then that Ghost rider can beat him by force.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokeysteve

@DrRenekton:

We have no idea if Kratos's blades hurts the Ghost Rider for all we know it could do the opposite and why are you so confident it does? Holy weapons from Heaven are different from Olympeon artifacts and go away grammar nazi you clearly no nothing on the subject.

I'm not confident they could hurt him. I was just throwing an idea out there. Until someone posts scans showing Olympian divinity injuring or not injuring the Rider than this battle isn't as one sided as people think. And the attitude is completely unnecessary.

Even if it could hurt Ghost Rider Penance stare would destroy him, other then that Ghost rider can beat him by force.

Have you ever played God of War or read any Ghost Rider? Rider isn't even a 10 tonner. Kratos was manhandling Olympians. GR can't put him down with force. Do you seriously think Kratos is going to let Ghost Rider just walk up to him, grab him, and Penance Stare him lol probably not. Kratos' Blades have quite the reach. Like I've been saying, if they can hurt him than GR goes down fast. If not than obviously GR wins.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Pokeysteve said:

@DrRenekton:

I'm not confident they could hurt him. I was just throwing an idea out there. Until someone posts scans showing Olympian divinity injuring or not injuring the Rider than this battle isn't as one sided as people think. And the attitude is completely unnecessary.

Have you ever played God of War or read any Ghost Rider? Rider isn't even a 10 tonner. Kratos was manhandling Olympians. GR can't put him down with force. Do you seriously think Kratos is going to let Ghost Rider just walk up to him, grab him, and Penance Stare him lol probably not. Kratos' Blades have quite the reach. Like I've been saying, if they can hurt him than GR goes down fast. If not than obviously GR wins.

Thor hurt him by Mjolnir, they will be able to hurt GR. 
But what with Hellfire? If GR will feal that Kratos can block it by his weapons, he will just make an explosion, which have to touch Kratos, which means that it will hurt his soul.
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Ghost Rider stomps. Better powers, Penance Stare, better fighting skills....GR.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokeysteve

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@DrRenekton:

Thor hurt him by Mjolnir, they will be able to hurt GR. But what with Hellfire? If GR will feal that Kratos can block it by his weapons, he will just make an explosion, which have to touch Kratos, which means that it will hurt his soul.

It's tough putting a comic character up against a character you controlled at some point. I forgot about GR's hellfire and that's Kratos' biggest problem. He can dodge Hades fire and attacks from Olympians so that's got to mean something. I wish the OP was more specific. Kratos has three games full of weaponry and abilities.

@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 said:

Ghost Rider stomps. Better powers, Penance Stare, better fighting skills....GR.

Lol Ghost Rider doesn't have better fighting skills. Or better powers depending on the version of Kratos. He did murder several Olympians and Titans.

DrRenekton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DrRenekton

@Pokeysteve said:

@DrRenekton:

Yes I've played God of War but the thing between game characters and comics is we don't know how strong the character is we only know the gamer's feats, which in a debate like this is pointless. Not even a 10 tonner really? The Ghost Rider is 25+ tonner easy and maybe even 100+ tonner because of the fact that Dr.Strange said that Zarathos would be more then a match for WWH.

956ThrowDest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 956ThrowDest

Ghost rider was hit by bullets and it seems to not faze him! Ghost Rider Wins it would be a battle but in the end GR WINS all banged up!

Boneawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Boneawl

Ghost Rider

Regardless if the spirit is in control or not, Rider would handily win on foot or on bike. On the bike, he possibly one shots Kratos. I highly doubt Kratos is going to be able to be fast enough to tag the Rider, on his bike. On foot, there's a 50/50 chance that Kratos can live long enough to put up a fight, but would ultimately lose. Rider has more raw power, and until feats come about for Kratos, Rider is stronger. On the bike, Rider is too fast, on foot they're about equal at best. Rider doesn't need Penance Stare to beat Kratos. He doesn't even need his hell fire. Rider can use his mystical chains to defeat Kratos, especially sense Rider can shape shift the chains into other weapons, and they are durable enough to restrain even the Hulk for a period of time, enough to set up another attack and he can sprout multiple chains. If Rider was going straight for the kill, he would just implode with a giant explosion of hellfire the size of a city block to wipe out Kratos.

butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By butcher_pete

@DrRenekton: What do you mean get off the Xbox...? God of War is a Playstation exclusive.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
@Thor's hammmer

Penence stare for the win with regular GR.  

if he's Zarathos or angel mode he stomps him with raw power.
QFT
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pokeysteve

@DrRenekton said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@DrRenekton:

Yes I've played God of War but the thing between game characters and comics is we don't know how strong the character is we only know the gamer's feats, which in a debate like this is pointless. Not even a 10 tonner really? The Ghost Rider is 25+ tonner easy and maybe even 100+ tonner because of the fact that Dr.Strange said that Zarathos would be more then a match for WWH.

Fighting the Olympians was mandatory for anyone who beat the games. Even at his base level strength before leveling up, Kratos was pushing and kicking around huge boulders. Doc Strange did say that but he didn't mean strength. He meant overall power. An unrestricted Spirit of Vengeance beats the Hulk. Aside from that Gr hasn't shown strength anywhere near that degree. We can go back and forth all year over who wins. We need more information from the OP. Win conditions and Kratos' power level most importantly.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By cooljammy18

Ghost Rider can immediately end this by igniting the whole area with Hellfire, reducing Kratos to ashes. He can also purposely let Kratos attack him, and counter attack him by binding him with his chains and then do one of the following:

A) Turn him into ashes

B) Blow his head off with a Hellfire shotgun

C) Fire nuke him

D) Beat the s*** out of him

Or, do his traditional move, the Penance Stare, considering Kratos crimes, could probably kill him. Unless the Blade of Olympus can project holy-like magic, which I doubt, then GR wins.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jezer

The arguments in this thread - mostly for the Ghost Rider side - are severely lacking.

Listing out different ways to beat the other character doesn't work, because unless the OP states otherwise the character will fight in the same manner he fights other people. Meaning, if he doesn't normally explode the arena with hellfire, there's nothing suggesting he will do that initially here.

Also, its pretty convenient to argue with what a character could do to win - without taking account of what the opponent will do to dodge or block the attack. But like I said, this thread (specifically above poster) is lacking.

Except for Pokeysteve who acknowledges that we need more information.

Is there any argument against Kratos simply stealing Ghost Rider's soul - assuming he still has it?

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jojjimbo

Ghost Rider wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Illuminatus said:

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanked kratos stomps but featwise ghost rider