ghost rider vs. jackie estacado

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ferro Vida

Whos going to win, the man possessed by Zarathos, or the man possessed by the darkness?

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agony

the darkness

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By IcePrince_X

Ghost Rider for me.

The Darkness is near god-like powers but I just don't know how he will react to the hell stare of Ghost Rider.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By iSHADOW

Trauma says:

"the penace stare shouldnt efect him to much since all he does is kill bad guys"

i dunno, jackie certainly isnt an innocent.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Agony

the penace stare shouldnt efect him to much since all he does is kill bad guys

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

I think The Darkness would win here. As long as GR's Penance Stare doesnt have any major effects on The Darkness.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Agony

true but he hasnt like killed people for no reason he has reason usally behind it and his powers would just overflow GR

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By acewasp23

Trauma says:

"the penace stare shouldnt efect him to much since all he does is kill bad guys"

but he kills people, and that's still a sin.

plus doesn't GR's fire give off light and burn evil demons(the darklings).

Ghost rider for the win.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

acewasp23 says:

"Trauma says:
but he kills people, and that's still a sin. plus doesn't GR's fire give off light and burn evil demons(the darklings). Ghost rider for the win. "

You made a few good points there acewasp23. But its not actually killing that is a sin. Murder is the sin. Dont you remember " An Eye For An Eye, and A Tooth For A Tooth " ? You could have someone stoned for committing adultery and still not have sinned cause that was the law back in the old days.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn

acewasp23 says:

"King Saturn says:
"You made a few good points there acewasp23. But its not actually killing that is a sin. Murder is the sin. Dont you remember " An Eye For An Eye, and A Tooth For A Tooth " ? You could have someone stoned for committing adultery and still not have sinned cause that was the law back in the old days. "
but that was back in the old days. it also said that you had to kill your disobedient kids and that you had to sell your oldest daughter to slavery to settle debt. "

Thats Correct. But the concept still stands, that you can kill and not sin. But I actually understand what you are saying in your previous post.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By acewasp23

King Saturn says:

"You made a few good points there acewasp23. But its not actually killing that is a sin. Murder is the sin. Dont you remember " An Eye For An Eye, and A Tooth For A Tooth " ? You could have someone stoned for committing adultery and still not have sinned cause that was the law back in the old days. "

but that was back in the old days.

it also said that you had to kill your disobedient kids and that you had to sell your oldest daughter to slavery to settle debt.

Agony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Agony

the fire might hurt jackie a little but rember he still has the darkness and it just keeps coming and gives almost eternal life to jackie i give it to darkness

Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With the power invested in me(by myself) I resurrect this thread from the ashes of forgotten battles and throw it back into the faces of my fellow vine members to debate about until its appetite for arguments has been sated and its life has been lived to its entirety. (i feel the need to type this because I have been up all night after drinking a case of red-bulls)

spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By spiderpigbart
@U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
" With the power invested in me(by myself) I resurrect this thread from the ashes of forgotten battles and throw it back into the faces of my fellow vine members to debate about until its appetite for arguments has been sated and its life has been lived to its entirety. (i feel the need to type this because I have been up all night after drinking a case of red-bulls) "
With the power invested in me, I threaten you with death by laughter if you do not close your oversized mouth.
Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Baldy
" With the power invested in me(by myself) I resurrect this thread from the ashes of forgotten battles and throw it back into the faces of my fellow vine members to debate about until its appetite for arguments has been sated and its life has been lived to its entirety. (i feel the need to type this because I have been up all night after drinking a case of red-bulls) "
Burn this thread to the ground and salt the earth that nothing else should grow there!
Avatar image for u_r_sofa_king_we_todd_did
U R Sofa King We Todd Did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spiderpigbart said:
" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
With the power invested in me, I threaten you with death by laughter if you do not close your oversized mouth. "
Once my mouth has opened nothing short of a red-bull induced sugar crash will shut it.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By spiderpigbart
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @U R Sofa King We Todd Did said:
With the power invested in me, I threaten you with death by laughter if you do not close your oversized mouth. "
Once my mouth has opened nothing short of a red-bull induced sugar crash will shut it. "
Oh.  I see.... (runs to local gas station.)
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By HolySerpent

Blaze but it would be a good fight

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#19  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@King Saturn said:

acewasp23 says:

"Trauma says:
but he kills people, and that's still a sin. plus doesn't GR's fire give off light and burn evil demons(the darklings). Ghost rider for the win. "

You made a few good points there acewasp23. But its not actually killing that is a sin. Murder is the sin. Dont you remember " An Eye For An Eye, and A Tooth For A Tooth " ? You could have someone stoned for committing adultery and still not have sinned cause that was the law back in the old days.

But Jackie was in the Mafia, he has killed innocents before  
HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HolySerpent

I don't think blaze would get close enough to use the stare but he will win

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21  Edited By Hit_Monkey

More of an Estacado fan but Ghost Rider takes this one.

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Jackie could just fly up into the air, out of the Rider's reach...

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HolySerpent

Ghost rider does has his chain

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By SoA

jackie can teleport (that dark door thing) can fly and can create more powerful darklings now then when the series first started

he has battled ethereal fire when he fought glorianna with the ember stone, my question is can he hurt ghost rider if he manifests a pair of darkness guns? , seeing if they go all out and it ends with ghost rider snaring jackie and is about to deliver the penance stare but jackie somehow shatters or rips GR from the inside out GR might just use a suicide blast taking out both of them.(they are both my favorite supernatural based anti-heroes i just cant pick one lol)

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dark Cloud™

The Darkness, definitely.

dee23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dee23

@Trauma: Estacado was in the mafia since he was 6. You can't possibly believe he has only harmed bad guys. He was a hit man. A hired gun. He has blood on his hands. He wouldn't escape the Ghost Riders judgement. Ghost Rider deals with demons and titan sized monsters. The 2 are not on the same level. Estacado is protected by the darkness to some extent, but beneath, he is still a man and unlike a demon has a soul.

I'd go with Ghost Rider he did kill Black Heart after all and Estacado would not have been a match for Black Heart. The Darkness is a relatively new comic character who has probably been inspired by the likes of Black Heart, who seems to have the same abilities and more. Black Heart summoned demons, could alter his size, travel in and out of dimensions, spiritual plains and Ghost Rider crushed his skull in anger. I can't help but think Ghost Rider is being hugely underestimated

If Ghost Rider can kill Black Heart he can defeat Estacado. The Darkness can't be killed but without Estacado there would be no darkness in our plain(Earthly realm). Estacado isn't a demon like Black Heart, he's a man with emotions, capable feeling guilt and fear. Penance stare would see that Estacado didn't come back. He would be reduced to ash and with out a soul, incapable of returning from death to host the darkness.

The way I see if Ghost rider can kill Black heart who has all of the tricks listed as Estacado’s tactical advantages over Ghost rider and more, Estacado doesn’t have a chance. Most people across comic vine and other forums acknowledge that Black Heart would demolish Estacado, so I think many here have hugely underestimated the Ghost Rider.

dee23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dee23

@SoA: Black Heart could do all the things you listed and Ghost Rider still caught and defeated him. Jackie's abilities are not enough to escape capture let alone a beating. Where some fights end in tears the riders fights end in ashes. Penance stare, flawless victory!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By NeonGameWave

Ghost Rider doesn't need the Penance Stare to beat Jackie, Ghost Rider murders.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sideslash

@dee23: You necro'd a year old thread, so don't expect replies to your posts.

Avatar image for the_beyonders_car
The_Beyonders_Car

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure blaze can take this, isn't the darkness weak to light and blaze is very creative about hell fire..

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR

Noxifer626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World War Hulk could barely stun Ghost Rider, what chance does Jackie have?

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

GR.