Ghost Rider. Easily.

"Colossus"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By "Colossus"

wouldnt ghost rider be suspicious on this character?

Vayne Belmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vayne Belmont

ghost rider...SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By Zoom

Ghost Rider, though Blazing Skull could probably take 90s Ketch.
Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Argantyr

I don't know about this, slaughterhouse? Blazing Skull has a healing factor that would make Wolverine blush. He's sufficiently physically stronger, if I'm to recall GR is 5-8 ton class. Also I might add, the basis for his 'Imperviousness to Flame' is routed by a mystical nature, and I doubt any of you can prove that the Hellfire would breach this. After all, it operates exactly like fire only it can't be extinguished by flames [Or some feck like that]

Also, if you wanna be really, REALLY technical. I've read golden age Blazing Skull, and there's no reason why we couldn't give him Danger-Sense here as well. Yup, so...not sure if it's as keen as Spider-Sense, but without spotting Big Joe [Some big guy that was stealing paintings] he reached back, grabbing him by his wrist and hurling him over-head. I think Mark could take this, impart to his impredictability and experience. Oh, and for a bt of humor, without Blazing Skull there likely wouldn't BE a Ghost Rider, or atleast a Ghost Rider with a skull head.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By Zoom

Hellfire hurts Ghost Riders.  Regular fire doesn't.  Therefore, it can burn characters who are immune to regular fire.

Besides, Ghost Rider's chain was powerful enough to rip Satan (about quarter power) into several pieces.  Surely it could do the same to Blazing Skull. 

And even on the off chance that none of that stuff worked, its not like Blazing Skull can actually hurt Blaze either.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2
@Zoom said:
its not like Blazing Skull can actually hurt Blaze either. "
and even if he could,theres nothing stopping Blaze from healing in a few seconds
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By InnerVenom123

Ghost Rider, epic win

Argantyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Argantyr

So has Hellfire hurt the Human Torch ever? In a sense, Hellfire is  a power that can essentially do whatever a writer wants it to. Also being that the Spirits of Vengeance are native to hell, much like Satan, I'm guessing this was done where he would be at his strongest as opposed to a general fight on earth. Blazing Skull has displayed such feats as being able to speak, think, and utilize motor functions even while he was regenerating an entire head. To be honest, I don't trust a lot of Ghost Rider feats, unless they've been displayed on more than one occasion - otherwise I'm bound to believe that is was subject to bad or contridictory writing such as when Madcap was recently written and he was shown to be a homicidal lunatic rather than a Lunatic that believed that life didn't make any sense [As opposed to 'I get bored when people aren't going crazy or dying' bit]

If Ghost Rider were so strong, in the 90's Sleep Walker wouldn't have been able to withstand him so much when Ghost Rider crossed over into Sleepwalker's own series. In a regular, every day encounter Blazing Skull is stronger than Ghost Rider, after all I've not seen him ever lift a tank. Blazing Skull on the other hand has taken hits from She-Hulk, been thrown by Collosus, sure he broke his neck on impact he was up and ready moments later. On a humorous note Mark Todd has been in an issue named 'Ghost Rider 1945' in an issue of Midnight Sons where he ran a Nazi Spy whom was in a radio station out of a 20+ story window before he flew a plane into a missle. Mark Todd shouldn't be taken lightly here, there are only two tools GR can use...three if you count his bike.  One is his Hellfire but I'm uncertain how often he uses it and to what extent he can control it, and his Penence stare which I'm doubtful will leave a lasting impression on a hero.

I'm still going with Mark Todd here.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida said:
"Ghost Rider. Easily. "
sonny1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sonny1

@Argantyr: @Argantyr said:

I don't know about this, slaughterhouse? Blazing Skull has a healing factor that would make Wolverine blush. He's sufficiently physically stronger, if I'm to recall GR is 5-8 ton class. Also I might add, the basis for his 'Imperviousness to Flame' is routed by a mystical nature, and I doubt any of you can prove that the Hellfire would breach this. After all, it operates exactly like fire only it can't be extinguished by flames [Or some feck like that] Also, if you wanna be really, REALLY technical. I've read golden age Blazing Skull, and there's no reason why we couldn't give him Danger-Sense here as well. Yup, so...not sure if it's as keen as Spider-Sense, but without spotting Big Joe [Some big guy that was stealing paintings] he reached back, grabbing him by his wrist and hurling him over-head. I think Mark could take this, impart to his impredictability and experience. Oh, and for a bt of humor, without Blazing Skull there likely wouldn't BE a Ghost Rider, or atleast a Ghost Rider with a skull head.

No Blazing skull is not stronger than Ghost rider, blazing skull can lift 10 tons while Ghost rider can lift 25 tons although that has been reconned to limitless when Zarathos is in full control.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Ferro Vida said:

Ghost Rider. Easily.
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghost_rider1

Who is blazing skull??? And why does he look like my favorite marvel comic??