Ghost Rider Vs Abomination (Movie Versions)

• 167 results
MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By MAZAHS117

Ummmmm, the Penance Stare makes short work of Abom here. Ghosty ftw

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By xblah_blahx

Abomination

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Malevolent1
@GhostRider2 LOL! Indeed!
Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Delphic said:

Despite the quality of the acting in both movies, I have to say Ghost Rider. The acting and script were terrible in Ghost Rider, but we know the Ghost Rider has a range of abilities in the movie that aren't really utilized well, but we know of their existence, power, and ability. Ghost Rider's strength are not equal to that of Abomination, but his skill is far greater than that of Abomination. Abomination is huge and he relies on mostly brute force. Ghost Rider would use what is available to him, outmanuver, and outsmart the Abomination. (Think if Jason Statham was Ghost Rider instead of Nicolas Cage :P)

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the movie Abomination previously a mercenary or some sort of highly trained individual? I remember him being fairly smart when talking to the hulk, I didn't see any signs of his intellect deteriorating as his size grew. Now on the other hand, (movie) Ghost Rider was KO'ed by a shot gun. It would be hard for the movie Ghost Rider to compete.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@Juiceboks said:

Regardless of that fact, he would still win against abom. Abom can not lift 450 billion tons and he is certainly not twice as strong as Hulk otherwise he wouldnt have been subdued by him. Penance Stare and Blonsky is done.

We are talking about the movie Ghost Rider whom showed no such feats as lifting 450 billion tons.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ghost Rider made humans to ashes with his chains, he can kill people like abomination who kills innocents with penance stare and he took like 30 guns straight to the head with no damage at all then he spit them out on a dude and he died.

Ghost Rider in the prison just had to touch the steel bars to render em to ashes and he survived being corrupted by Carigan and he corrupt steel to bits, Means GR is harder than steel.

Ghost Rider got KO by a rocket launcher sure but he took atleast 2 grenades to the face before that happend AND the car exploded which means it was a HUGE explosion. He survived without much damage as well.

Avatar image for thesacredonewithin
TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

No it doesn't mean any of that "as well". He di not take any grenades or a rocket launcher to the face. The car exploded "450 billion" miles away from him. The rocket launcher missed. GR took 30 guns to the head with no damage at all? No. Movie GR got stabbed by a mug armed with a little knife which resulted in him getting stitched up by the old timer, Abom "touched steel bars" and he bent them like a twig. So if GR really is harder then steel then Abom should have no problem bending GR to a 90 degrees angle then snapping him in half like a twig before tearing off he's fiery skull and shattering it into dust.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: When did he bend steel bars with ease? u got no scan so u fail again.

He took 2 tank busting rockets on him actually and it DID not miss since u have no proof of it did, he got hit and flied up in the air if u even watched the movie which i doubt u had.

Young_Murloc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR only wins if he can hit him with Penance stare.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie GR is immune to all forms of damage.

The only time he was KO by Grenades was due to context of the Devil Son affecting GR powers. After all anti tank missiles had no affect on him when the child was not around or looking at him with those black eyes lol.

GR can ash humans in a split second. He can ash beings made of earth with massive regen in seconds.

Penance Stare eats your soul.

GR wins in a easy victory.

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Do you have a scan? Fail again? looks like you did indeed fail again. No they missed your fanboyism just miscalculated it so you thought 2 "tankbusting" missiles hit him. Nor do you have any proof of that happening. So no, Movie GR got stabbed by a mug with a knife and got KO'ed "flied up in the air"? How can a missile hit him and fly up in the air? Wrong. Movie Abom murders Movie GR.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too Many Sins

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: You really haven't seen he movie ...

Loading Video...

And the missiles are heat seeking meaning the can't miss i it's not a obstacle in the way which there wasn't.

Here you got the scan of him getting shot non stop in the head with no damage.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those were rockets, my bad.GR still has chains and hellfire and the penance stare.But Abomination can burn so the fire is enough.

Abomination didn't burn when he tanked a bazooka.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Gojira2014

@monsterstomp said:

@ghostrider2 said:

Those were rockets, my bad.GR still has chains and hellfire and the penance stare.But Abomination can burn so the fire is enough.

Abomination didn't burn when he tanked a bazooka.

To be fair those chains do not simply burn as rather Ash anything it touches. Also in the first movie the Chain fully ashed a Angel of Earth with healing feats in short order, as well the fire from GR set on fire a being made of water.

So Hellfire > Bazooka fire honestly. Also no counter for the Penance Stare, or being BFR to Hell.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Perhaps. Oh and PS would be useless. I mean, GR just trying to lock eyes would be end game for him.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Gojira2014

@monsterstomp said:

@gojira2014: Perhaps. Oh and PS would be useless. I mean, GR just trying to lock eyes would be end game for him.

i do not see why its useless. That attack cause people to freeze in terror with Eye contact.

Abom be in the same boat as GR gets in his head with Eye contact.

Loading Video...

If it is so easy to break free from the Eye contact then legion would have as he was superior in stats.

Loading Video...

We see this again when the badguys instead of runnig freeze in place or fall on there knees. Even the guy who becomes Blackout states do not look at him.

he should get it off.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: Legion doesn't have superior stats than Abomination.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Gojira2014

@monsterstomp said:

No but he has superior stats to GR is the point. When he made Eye Contact, he was done. He simply cried "NOOOO" rather than fight back. The next scene of humans losing all will to act while looking on at the Penance Star using GR further cements this fact.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MonsterStomp

@monsterstomp said:

No but he has superior stats to GR is the point. When he made Eye Contact, he was done. He simply cried "NOOOO" rather than fight back. The next scene of humans losing all will to act while looking on at the Penance Star using GR further cements this fact.

Trying to lock eyes with Abomination would be so much harder than locking eyes with Legion. Legion clearly gave him that chance and then he was compelled to stare back. Abomination is like 8 feet tall and was fast enough to catch a RPG without even looking. Which backs up my previous claim: I mean, GR just trying to lock eyes would be end game for him.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Trying to lock eyes with Abomination would be so much harder than locking eyes with Legion. Legion clearly gave him that chance and then he was compelled to stare back. Abomination is like 8 feet tall and was fast enough to catch a RPG without even looking. Which backs up my previous claim: I mean, GR just trying to lock eyes would be end game for him.

true it might be harder due to height and Abom speed, but Abomi is arrogant and may try to stare down, also GR is super fast himself in the second move. Moving as a blur a few times, and if GR has hi Bike he is even faster as we seen in both movies.

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

So many things wrong....

1. The bullets actually went through he's mouth, meaning he did not get hit or tank any.

2. When did the car explode?

3. The grenade exploded no where near him.

4. That missile did not even explode upon contact with GR. It exploded only when he fell away meaning he did not even take the full force of the explosion.

Yes I have watched the movie, do better.

Loading Video...

Pretty bad quality, but Abom is fast enough to grab the missile charging towards him and crush it himself till it explodes into he's "face" (you can tell this because of the flames visible on he's body as he crushes the missile). This means he shrugged off a explosive to he's face, point blank range.

Loading Video...

And here, that simple mugger stabs GR with a tiny knife on the arm which causes him to get injured and have to get stitched up by the old timer, also for the penance stare to even take affect, GR has to force Abom to stare into he's eyes for around 5 seconds before it even works.....now that won't work with Abom. I'm pretty sure GR won't be able to stitch himself up when he's torn in half...

Loading Video...

And finally about that "hard as steel" thing... Abom manages to penetrate Hulks skin (much much much harder than steel) with the thorns on the ends of he's elbows. This happens at around 5:20 on the clip. Of course its just the movie version however.

So in conclusions Abom slays GR in anyway possible.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Gojira2014

@thesacredonewithin: I stopped reading at this.

1. The bullets actually went through he's mouth, meaning he did not get hit or tank any.

I guess you never seen the 1st movie then lol.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obvious troll is being obvious :)

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: lol what?? He actually opened his mouth when the guy shoot him if ur not blind and then Ghost Rider spit them out on him.

The missile hit him up in the air send him flying then down to the ground then the missile came back landing on his body, watch the god damn video ffs...

You got a scan that Movie Hulk is harder than steel? Hulk would never be able to tank bullets through his mouth, they would bleed his throat open.

He got stabbed and hurt as JOHNY but in this fight he is GHOST RIDER not JOHNY god dammit, as Ghost Rider he didn't show any pain at all, he kept on talking like nothing happened at all.

watch this scene, he just had to touch the steel to melt it instantly, movie Hulk had to shield his head when he got shot by bullets and bullets are made of steel, Ghost Rider took them straight to the face with no damage at all. Ghost Rider is much smarter than Hulk too, he can get his bike to help him out.

Loading Video...

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

# @gojira2014:

Off course I've seen the movies. Now since when did I say he has never tanked bullets? Hmm. Odd. Right I was saying that in the specific scene he showed me GR did not tank bullets. "Obvious troll is being obvious :)". What a lame word and phase. If am a troll, then you must be the combination of a troll and a fanboy. Clearly you know your wrong but you have nothing to say or counter that you resort to calling someone a troll. Next.

@leonkarlen123

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Lol.

No.No. No.

The missile flew up in the air, then clearly GR falls off it till it explodes.

"You got a scan that Hulk is harder then steel?"

LOOOOL. Alright. You must be living in the stone age...

Loading Video...

Now, here Hulk one punches the Levithian. The creatures armour plating alone must be 1000 times as strong as steel. That Levithian that Hulk so easily decimated with ONE single punch would've have destroyed movie GR into a million little fragments.

What??? Hulk easily tanked gun bullets from the Chitauri's blasters. Steel bullets would not be a problem. LOL. How would steel bullets bleed Hulks throat open? when he's shrugged off far worse?

Loading Video...

Now, here Hulk faces off 4 heavy tanks. GR would probably get K.O'd by 1. Here Hulk tanks FOUR turrets constantly shooting at him, and the cannon fire simultaneously, and that's when he was bot angry and in a calm and normal state due to seeing the houses and he's childhood.

No. He still did get injured after did he not? Hulk or Abom would tear him apart and then dispose of him. I'm pretty sure he won't be back after that, even if he does Hulk/Abom would still smack the spirit out of Johnny and then kill him lol. Yeah, GR had to touch it....Hulk or Abom would walk through it casually and the bars would shatter in to a billion pieces.

Doesn't matter if GR is smarter. Hulk or Abom alone could wreak and destroy GR any time, any day. Hulk doesn't care about GR bike. He would destroy it too.

Loading Video...

Here Hulk tanks a whole load of things GR would've been destroyed by. Now, Abom also is similar to Hulk (Except he cannot get stronger and bigger and harder due to anger). So Hulk or Abom would destroy GR big time. GR tanking is nothing compared to Hulks and Aboms.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy Sh*t when people post video clips, and the opposing side STILL argues what's going on even though it's shown clear as day in the video. Also during most of the fights as both blonski and Abomb he stared directly at hulk, like he wanted to stare down the opponent he was facing. at some point he's going to lock eyes with GR

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Gojira2014

@thesacredonewithin: The fact you tried to discredit GR eating the bullets which he spit back out and then try to back peddle when I exposed ya is all the facts someone needs to see your low balling on purpose :)

No Caption Provided

You can even hear the bullet casings clinking around when he spits them out lol.

Obvious what your attempting to do.

No Caption Provided

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014:

Nah. Exposed me? Hahaha dream on.

Maybe you don't know what "tanking" means. Either that or you don't know how to read.

Did the bullets actually bounce off of he's skull? Did the bullets come in contact with the skull? No. I would stop smoking that cocktail of drugs if you think he actually tanked those bullets :).

I'm trying to do that? when you responded to me? Lol. Clearly that's your intent visualised, purposely acting like troll bait and then accusing someone off trolling because you disagree with them. xD. What are you trying to gain attention by victimising yourself? Lol.

No Caption Provided

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: Why are you taking clips from different movies? Hulk from 2003 and 2008 and avengers is completely different. 2008 hulk fought Abonimation who is the weakest Hulk versionns of them.

Scan that its 1000 times stronger than steel? no u fail, stop lowbaling Ghost Rider

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Your exposed worse than the zipper on Old Godzilla costumes. :) people will easily see through your intents.

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014: @leonkarlen123:

Ok. Scan that 2008 Hulk is the weakest version of them all?

No. That 100 thing was a metaphor go back to school. I don't fail you don't know what your talking about.

No Caption Provided

Exposed? Haha the only person exposed here is you. Please be more original, then come back :). Your troll bait attempt failed too hard.

troll 17/100 move along.

My intents? Nah. Your intents were to act like troll bait and then gain attention xD.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penance stare, Game over.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By leonkarlen123

@thesacredonewithin: He had to cover his face when he got shot by bullets in that video, there is your scan...

Now why you lied about the 1000 times harder than steel thing? stop lying or i kick ur as£ punk.

No Caption Provided

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

All the Hulks do that. Fail. Besides GR hasn't tanked bullets to the face either.

No. I said its a metaphor if you read what I said, armour used by Chitauri to mount guns and stuff on Levithians is most likely harder then steel.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: We really need a scan for that, who is the Chitauri leader btw? they must have some badass big guy leading them besides Loki.

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider... he cant really die.

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Why do you need a scan for that?

Chitauri are the army of Thanos. He just allowed Loki to use them to get the Tesseract.

No Caption Provided

They are much more advanced so I doubt they would use steel on the Levithians. On this the Levithian rams through rock and steel buildings like its nothing.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By leonkarlen123

@thesacredonewithin: Steel>>Rock so it can very much be the same as our metal.

No Caption Provided

Actually i posted a video of him eating bullets before, here you can explain how he is not taking bullets to the face, they didn't miss because he spit them back on him.

Simillarion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as how movie Ghost Rider can't die (or comics GR either, for that matter), I'm not sure why this is even an issue.

Ghost Rider wins, one way or another. Personally I think in a stomp, but that's just me.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider because of his supernatural abilities

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

That's what I said. Bullets are not coming into contact with he's skull. He is just eating them, and he's mouth is gas and liquid (flame). I'm not denying he's not ever tanked bullets, but he's not tanked the bullets on that scene.

Also, building have steel rods that structure the building and support the rock. So it could be said that it is harder then steel seeing as the Levitihan rammed through the building like its nothing, and yet it's armouring did not break apart upon contact. However, Hulk's one punch halted the whole Levitihan, momentum from the flying as well as making it flip over and the armour getting damaged indicating that Hulk is harder then steel.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By leonkarlen123

@thesacredonewithin: Those steel rods are very small, so not wonder why it break through it ease.

Most of buildings are made of bricks.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Detrolord
No Caption Provided

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Actually they are thick, massive rods that make the foundation of the building. They're made that strong enough so they can sustain and endure heavy winds. Brick alone would not be able to withstand upper atmosphere wind, so rows of massive steel rods are inserted so that the building can withstand heavy wind.

And if the Levithians can break through something that strong....

Also its commanded by Thanos so I doubt someone like Thanos would use material as strong as or weaker than steel.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*peeks in thread* GR is still winning. *exits*

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: Well placed bricks can withstand heavy winds actually.

Ghost Rider is fast enough to put his hellfire chains to his chest and draw him down to ashes.

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123:

Maybe in small houses. But the thing charged through massive skyscrapers. So well placed bricks won't cut it. Rows of thick steel rods must be placed or else wind would sway even building that are really well made, this eventually leads to the bricks fracturing and crumbling. So thick rows of steel rods must be placed to reinforce the structure. Ghost rider would not be able to do that to a Levitihan because of armour plating made by Thanos. And that would mean that GR can defeat Thanos (which he can't). The levithian would shrug it off.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: We don't know what it's made of so none of our words can do something to change that, we don't know if movie Thanos controls the Chitauri because we never seen him doing that.

About you denying that Ghost Rider didn't take a tank busting missile you are wrong because you clearly can see the missile hits Ghost Rider. This is how it was

A guy fires a missile on Ghost Rider so he flies up in the air then Ghost Rider falls to the ground and the missile flies down to Ghost Rider landing on his chest. (He took it like nothing)

TheSacredOneWithin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@leonkarlen123:

actually you can see him in the avengers assemble credits its brief but you can clearly see its thanos.

it did not land on he's chest. he fell off, and the missile blew up near him. So he did not take the full impact. Even if we do let that pass and say GR took a missle to the chest, then what about Abom having lightning fast reflexes able to catch a missile heading towards him at high speeds, and then willingly blow up the missile into he's face? That would mean Abom not only has super fast reflexes (greater than GR) but it also mean GR took a missile to the chest, Abom took it to the face. " (He took it like nothing)".

As for Hulk he took on 4 tanks that shot him with machine guns, but one also shot him with the tank cannon.

Tank cannon>heat seeking missile that hit GR.

Not to mention the countless other times the military have used all kinds of weapons to try and kill Hulk, gunships, sound-guns, more bombs, missiles, tanks, super soldier ect ect.

Ok then. Scan on weather the bullets that were fired at GR are actually steel? Till then for all we know those bullets are made of plastic or rubber or clay. The bar GR melted are also clay or plastic.

"(so none of our words can do something to change that)".

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thesacredonewithin: Why would a prison use plastic bars? we all know it's not made of plastic because those inmates would be breaking out rather easily itc, they want to kill Ghost Rider so why would they use plastic bullets? that is just dumb thinking.

Watch the movie again, you clearly see the missile hits him.