• 55 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by logy5000 (5524 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Shawnbaby (9301 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination...Movie Ghost Rider is really unimpressive.

#3 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination

#4 Posted by Delphic (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite the quality of the acting in both movies, I have to say Ghost Rider. The acting and script were terrible in Ghost Rider, but we know the Ghost Rider has a range of abilities in the movie that aren't really utilized well, but we know of their existence, power, and ability. Ghost Rider's strength are not equal to that of Abomination, but his skill is far greater than that of Abomination. Abomination is huge and he relies on mostly brute force. Ghost Rider would use what is available to him, outmanuver, and outsmart the Abomination. (Think if Jason Statham was Ghost Rider instead of Nicolas Cage :P)

#5 Posted by Pokergeist (22301 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider couldnt die in the movies. thus how Jhonny always lived no matter how hard he crashed. Only Blackhearts grasp showed potential in killing him. He also showed some impressive abilities with Hellfire. Heck he could Wrap Abom up in chains and burn him to ash like he did to the Fallen Angel in Earth form.

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#7 Posted by TheMinister (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#8 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#9 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMinister said:

Ghost Rider.

#10 Posted by logy5000 (5524 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#11 Posted by Pyrogram (32218 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@TheMinister said:

Ghost Rider.

#12 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

Abomination crushes ghost rider. Though i dont know if penance stare would work, i mean abomination didnt look he had so much of a soul

#13 Posted by GodOfMischief (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider IMO.

#14 Posted by Bo88gdan (4374 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Ghost Rider

#15 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3216 posts) - - Show Bio
@justleader

Abomination crushes ghost rider. Though i dont know if penance stare would work, i mean abomination didnt look he had so much of a soul

Abomination is nothing more than a mutated human. And humans have souls. Penance stare success! Ghost rider wins.com
#16 Edited by Kyle_Dornez (250 posts) - - Show Bio

The second Ghost Rider movie made me belive in Devil as no one else would subject people to such thing... However I'll go with Ghost Rider on this anyway. Penance Stare undoubtfully should work, and in first movie Johnny no-selled a HUGE TRUCK IN THE FACE. It was with cargo, so we can assume in was goddamn heavy, and was moving at how fast? 30-40 mph? That's a lot of force. IN THE FACE. And flesh on fists is softer than bones or metal, so, yeah, I think Rider can withstand assult of Abomination and stare him into oblivion...

#17 Posted by Caionsouza (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#18 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

are u guys fkn kidding me ghost rider sucked, and abomination can lift 450 billion tons (twice as strong as hulk)

abomination curbstomp

#19 Posted by Juiceboks (5915 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of that fact, he would still win against abom. Abom can not lift 450 billion tons and he is certainly not twice as strong as Hulk otherwise he wouldnt have been subdued by him. Penance Stare and Blonsky is done.

#20 Edited by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@Juiceboks said:

Regardless of that fact, he would still win against abom. Abom can not lift 450 billion tons and he is certainly not twice as strong as Hulk otherwise he wouldnt have been subdued by him. Penance Stare and Blonsky is done.

done? lol? abomination kicked the shit outta hulk who defetated thor and loki

abmination>hulk>thor>ghost rider>loki

#21 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321: what now?Ghost Rider wins, the spirit of vengeance owns him there is nothing he can do it doesnt matter how strong he is he cant put GR down.

#22 Edited by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider almost died by a missile

abomination eats missiles for breaksfast

abom wins and penance stare cant hit him

#23 Posted by UltraSuperTrooper (674 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider

#24 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

after first missile

after second missile, and that was a grenade he knew he can track the kid.

@wolverine123321:

#25 Posted by Strider92 (15253 posts) - - Show Bio

GR was KO'd by a nade-launcher. I'll say Abomination takes this.

#26 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

Those were rockets, my bad.GR still has chains and hellfire and the penance stare.But Abomination can burn so the fire is enough.

#27 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

after first missile

after second missile, and that was a grenade he knew he can track the kid.

@wolverine123321:

nope abom thakes him

#28 Edited by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321: i was telling you that GR can take them.So i dont see how Abomination ko him where rockets failed.

#29 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

@wolverine123321: you are right ghost rider loses and abomination wins btw u are hot

thanks

#30 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321: it is funny how you edit my post.

#31 Posted by Juiceboks (5915 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure Abom was winning at first but in the end Hulk almost killed him so no Blonsky did not "kick the shit out of Hulk". Hulk never defeated Thor as their fight was interrupted as you would recall so no that ABC logic wouldnt work here. Ghost Rider's PS would take down Abom without question as its not a physical attack but one that BURNS YOUR SOUL so yes it would be done in one move.

#32 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

No penance stare for the win?

#33 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@Malevolent1: not needed since he can set him on fire :))

#34 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

GR was KO'd by a nade-launcher. I'll say Abomination takes this.

#35 Posted by CountofMC (129 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple of things need to be clarified. Although technically abomination was slightly superior to hulk in the 08 movie, Avengers Hulk had clearly been upgraded back to 03 hulk levels in terms of feats. So if movie abomination were to tangle with the Avengers version of the Hulk he would get is @$$ kicked thoroughly. But that's a side point.

In this fight I see Abomination kicking Ghost Rider around for a while until GR finally pulls off the Penance Stare to claim the victory. He's outmatched physically but his supernatural powers are something Abomination can't defend against plus GR probably couldn't be killed from physical force.

#36 Edited by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@CountofMC said:

A couple of things need to be clarified. Although technically abomination was slightly superior to hulk in the 08 movie, Avengers Hulk had clearly been upgraded back to 03 hulk levels in terms of feats. So if movie abomination were to tangle with the Avengers version of the Hulk he would get is @$$ kicked thoroughly. But that's a side point.

In this fight I see Abomination kicking Ghost Rider around for a while until GR finally pulls off the Penance Stare to claim the victory. He's outmatched physically but his supernatural powers are something Abomination can't defend against plus GR probably couldn't be killed from physical force.

are u fucking shitting me

#37 Edited by CountofMC (129 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321: No I'm not shitting you. Provide a well thought out counter to what I've said instead of making a ridiculous comment like that. If you have valid counter to anything I've said, then please present it. I'm open to changing my opinion if you can convince me otherwise.

Does Abomination have a way to permanently defeat Ghost Rider? There isn't one that I know of considering Ghost Rider's life is sustained by supernatural means. A physical assault would slow him down tremendously but it's nothing that would kill him.

Can Abomination defend against the Penance Stare? He's a physical powerhouse with very high end durability but, once again, he has no means to defend against a supernatural attack of that magnitude. It's only a matter of time before Ghost Rider pulls off the Penance Stare or one of his other supernatural attacks for that matter.

If you can counter these facts point by point I would be more than willing to change my view on the outcome of this fight.

#38 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@CountofMC said:

@wolverine123321: No I'm not shitting you. Provide a well thought out counter to what I've said instead of making a ridiculous comment like that. If you have valid counter to anything I've said, then please present it. I'm open to changing my opinion if you can convince me otherwise.

Does Abomination have a way to permanently defeat Ghost Rider? There isn't one that I know of considering Ghost Rider's life is sustained by supernatural means. A physical assault would slow him down tremendously but it's nothing that would kill him.

Can Abomination defend against the Penance Stare? He's a physical powerhouse with very high end durability but, once again, he has no means to defend against a supernatural attack of that magnitude. It's only a matter of time before Ghost Rider pulls off the Penance Stare or one of his other supernatural attacks for that matter.

If you can counter these facts point by point I would be more than willing to change my view on the outcome of this fight.

abomination would bea match to thor

thor>ghost rider

#39 Posted by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

You are wanking him :)) also this is movie versions and no Thor is not >GR.

#40 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider2 said:

You are wanking him :)) also this is movie versions and no Thor is not >GR.

yes he is and ik itsmovie

im not a fucking retard

#41 Posted by Hyperlight (4311 posts) - - Show Bio

@CountofMC said:

A couple of things need to be clarified. Although technically abomination was slightly superior to hulk in the 08 movie, Avengers Hulk had clearly been upgraded back to 03 hulk levels in terms of feats. So if movie abomination were to tangle with the Avengers version of the Hulk he would get is @$$ kicked thoroughly. But that's a side point.

In this fight I see Abomination kicking Ghost Rider around for a while until GR finally pulls off the Penance Stare to claim the victory. He's outmatched physically but his supernatural powers are something Abomination can't defend against plus GR probably couldn't be killed from physical force.

boss!!!!

#42 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance stare is overrated and has its limits, it made GR faint when used on Carnage

#43 Edited by GhostRider2 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Penance stare is overrated and has its limits, it made GR faint when used on Carnage

No is not.You heard it doesent work, on a few people and boom its overrated.And there is no reason why it shouldnt work on Abomination.

#44 Posted by thewatch (31 posts) - - Show Bio

GR FTW!

#45 Posted by wolverine123321 (48 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination wins ernd of storyt

#46 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (6083 posts) - - Show Bio

@18hunt said:

Penance stare is overrated and has its limits, it made GR faint when used on Carnage

This is movie versions. So I don't see how that applies here.

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22301 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine123321 said:

@GhostRider2 said:

You are wanking him :)) also this is movie versions and no Thor is not >GR.

yes he is and ik itsmovie

im not a fucking retard

your grammar says other wise.

@18hunt said:

Penance stare is overrated and has its limits, it made GR faint when used on Carnage

Also in the comic it was Venom and GR did not faint. at all. It did affect Venom a little bit but not as much for some undefined reason. Obvious know no facts about GR.

Also GR cant be killed at all. KO, for what a few seconds? Then he is back in the fight. I see know 10 count here. Also what keeps GR from one shotting Abomination like the Solders or the Fallen from the first movie with his hellfire chain swipes?

#48 Edited by UltimateHero0406 (2159 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny cake

#49 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

abomination wins

#50 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider. I like the Incredible Hulk more than I like the GR movies, but GR's powers and feats and stuff are still enough to beat Abomination. If he gets close enough he can take out Abomination with the penance stare.