Hulk could solo

Ironman could solo

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cjdavis103: I think you fail to realize that explosion arrow did not cause that big of a explosion. The arrow set off the explosive lubercants, hydraulics, and electrical motors that made up the helo part of the propeller that went boom. Nor did you take into account the fact of the force of the meme gum of the prop moving that added to the damage showing. You seem to assume it was all a little explosive arrow that shows very little bang in the final alien fight scene. Also why should a larger explosion put down GR when he took no damage from slightly smaller blast.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pokergeist

@lukehero said:

@dorukesin: But that won't work on Cap or Thor...

@lukehero said:

Thor & Captain America are both pure hearted Heroes, therefore no major sins....Ghost Riders takes everyone else down....I think Movie GR still was based on the idea he needed to be fighting evil doers.....

The Second movie states there is no Innocent people to GR, only levels of guilty. If you told a lie in your life, your soul will be eaten via PS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: THe PS doesn't reflect guilt and sins anymore. It Reflects all the pain they have caused and suffered.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pokergeist

@neongamewave said:

I don`t see how Ghost Rider is going to be taking on Thor and Hulk at once from ground level when Iron Man`s laser canons are going to be raining down from above also their more powerful than a typical rocket as they usually create the greater concentrated explosive radius....

Well GR does have many ways to deal with Iron Man.

One, he can summon Hellfire from nowhere.

Like he does with all these cops shooting at him. Hell Fire wall.

He also carried the Hell Fire Shotgun in the first movie.

He has Hell Fire throwing ability as well.

All this is range. Then add in his bike for 200 MPH Speed with its own destructive heat and concussive after shocks.

As seen, several feats here. The Bike unleashes enough force to flip cars in the air by driving by, and blows a cop of his ride. It sends out insane heat that causes Parking Meters to melt in the passing as well set Bill Boards on fire. It also goes up to 200+ Miles Per hour.

No Caption Provided

He Also can go up buildings and navigate the Skyscrapers with his chain like Spider Man.

As seen here, GR travels top speed down Sky scraper, and slams into the Concrete earth with anough force to cover the entire police force in the dust of it, also cratered the whole surronding area. GR and his ride are fine.

GR has ways to deal with Iron Man IMO. Also since IM armore is not very heat resistant, (IM 2 has Whiplash damaging his suit via Electrical Whips with a heat like attacks, IM 3 has IM suits destroyed by a heat base villain, IM avengers has Lightning heat damaging his armor) I see no reason GR Hell fire not to melt IM as easy as this steel.

So I see no reason IM should be a deciding factor by himself.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor could solo

Hulk could solo

Ironman could solo

Im not sure how IM can solo at all. GR has never been harmed by non magical harm but once in the movie, and it was due to the Devils Son making GR vulnerable. I also showed above why IM cannot hope to beat GR.

Same for Hulk. GR can turn Hulk to ash pretty quick.

This rock demon has massive Regen ability, yet GR burns him to ash real quick.

No Caption Provided

He one shots anyone with his Hell Fire turning them to dust.

He can melt steel with a wave of his hand.

Or he can BFR Hulk to Hell or PS him.

That said, Thor could take GR down due to magical damage, just not by himself either IMO.

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DatSwampertAzz

@cadencev2: I too saw GR: Spirit of Vengeance recently and yes, it was decent. Not to mention they found a leading lady who rivaled Eva Mendes in hotness. No easy feat.

That out of the way, Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man together should be enough to win this, as enough explosive force was shown to be able to cause GR to revert to Johnny Blaze. The other Avengers would get slaughter-stomped.

i wish i could draw on comic feats for this statement

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Frist on the PS that requires him to sit there for some time staring into them Thor blows off his head with a hammer toss in that time, hulk smashes him Hawk blows him off caps shield sends him flying

Second the Hell fire does what exactly? hulk tanks flames, lasers, energy blasts etc, Iron man tanks repulser blasts missiles flames he is a hell of a lot more durable then the rock demon and faster to Hulk can blitz him into the ground and /or grab the cahins and start smacking GR around on the ground with them ( unless GR is suddenly a lot heaver then he looks ) and he gets stronger the angreyer he gets so the PS is the only way to kill him and as i already said via support he is not geting the chance

200 MPH is his travel speed not combat speed IM is hypersonic in travel speed, same with Thor

IM 2 has Whiplash damaging his suit via Electrical Whips with a heat like attacks, IM 3 has IM suits destroyed by a heat base villain, IM avengers has Lightning heat damaging his armor)

1. desgined to be an Anti Ironman wepon and it was not burning him it was messing with his systems

2. yeah we are talking about 3000 degrees Celsius proofe that his fires are in that leque?

3. actally it was charged up by it and the fact that it survived the heat of a lightning bolt which is 53,540 degrees Fahrenheit is a nice heat feat as well as an energy control feat

do not try to low ball IM's heat Resistance here

Avatar image for galacticravenous
GalacticRavenous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider 1 was so much better than 2nd. the second movie was just boring with weird references.

He don't have so many feats without his motorcycle who can drive faster then trains and drive on walls.

Also he broke jail bars and took shots in the face from guns with just a little damage.

i guess if he has his chains he could whipe them all out. Could strangle Hulk with them and send his motorcycle on him. Captain's shield wouldn't block 2 things at the same time so he would be no match against Ghost Rider.

Hawkeye is pathetic . He would be whiped out before he can move.

Iron Man and Thor might be a big threat. Tho he would kill Iron Man and lose to Thor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

@cadencev2:

Frist on the PS that requires him to sit there for some time staring into them Thor blows off his head with a hammer toss in that time, hulk smashes him Hawk blows him off caps shield sends him flying

Second the Hell fire does what exactly? hulk tanks flames, lasers, energy blasts etc, Iron man tanks repulser blasts missiles flames he is a hell of a lot more durable then the rock demon and faster to Hulk can blitz him into the ground and /or grab the cahins and start smacking GR around on the ground with them ( unless GR is suddenly a lot heaver then he looks ) and he gets stronger the angreyer he gets so the PS is the only way to kill him and as i already said via support he is not geting the chance

200 MPH is his travel speed not combat speed IM is hypersonic in travel speed, same with Thor

IM 2 has Whiplash damaging his suit via Electrical Whips with a heat like attacks, IM 3 has IM suits destroyed by a heat base villain, IM avengers has Lightning heat damaging his armor)

1. desgined to be an Anti Ironman wepon and it was not burning him it was messing with his systems

2. yeah we are talking about 3000 degrees Celsius proofe that his fires are in that leque?

3. actally it was charged up by it and the fact that it survived the heat of a lightning bolt which is 53,540 degrees Fahrenheit is a nice heat feat as well as an energy control feat

do not try to low ball IM's heat Resistance here

Actually in the Movie, the Penance Stare cause people to freeze in terror who looked upon him while doing it.

Loading Video...

Every time he used in the second movie, people who looked at him performing it froze in terror or guilt. Which is why the bad guy said "Don't look at him" when he was using it on this guy.

1) As for Iron Man Armour, you can see the damage of Whiplash Electrical whips on his armor. Every strike left a heated damage mark that cut into the armor. You can see the heat damage to the car!

Loading Video...

2) GR has melted steel and metals 50+ feet away from him with the heat he puts out. He melts 5 inch steel bars with a wave of his hand. He disentegrates humans with a touch. Yes, he is putting out that kind of heat.

3) As for Thor Lightning, Human Beings survive lightning strikes all the time. Iron Man armor hit by lightning showed much burned damage to it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The sad part his armor took damage while absorbing most of the Lightning attack :/

Also no one besides Thor has magical damage to harm GR who has shown immunity to non magic damage.

Feats do not lie bro.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By copete

Thor, possibly Hulk and even less possibly Iron-Man can win this. The rest die HORRIBLY WTF STOMPED! Anyone suggestion other wise needs to get checked.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

Actually in the Movie, the Penance Stare cause people to freeze in terror who looked upon him while doing it.

So that mean he is going to scare a super solder, master spys, a genius ( who is not looking directly at him) a God and a GODDMAN HULK? yeah no just because he scares a few helpless goonn dose not mean he can care the avengers

1) As for Iron Man Armour, you can see the damage of Whiplash Electrical whips on his armor. Every strike left a heated damage mark that cut into the armor. You can see the heat damage to the car!

1. that is the travel suit case IM armor not his main armor ( and they vary in durability)

2. he cut a car in half with it that imeditaly puts wiplash at GR's level of heat and if you remaber he tanked it and won that fight

2) GR has melted steel and metals 50+ feet away from him with the heat he puts out. He melts 5 inch steel bars with a wave of his hand. He disentegrates humans with a touch. Yes, he is putting out that kind of heat.

and Iron man is tanking heat in excess of that

3) As for Thor Lightning, Human Beings survive lightning strikes all the time. Iron Man armor hit by lightning showed much burned damage to it.

did it one shot him? nope the he can survive more then GR can ever hope to put out

GR who has shown immunity to non magic damage.

NLF

so if i where to hit him with an astroid 30x the size of the earth at light speed he would tank that?

I am calling Bull on that he has been hurt by grenade launchers any one here can creat attacks far in excess to that

DarthMarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider stomps....with utter ease...

Evilbeavers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac said:

@cadencev2: I agree that second movie was lots better than the first movie.I think they could get a better actor to play Johnny Blaze.

Anyway,if GR can PS everyone on the Avengers.GR could win this.

This. The only dude who doesn't have morality issues is the captain America and maybe Thor.

All the other are screwed by the penance stare specially Hulk.

This

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

@cadencev2:

So that mean he is going to scare a super solder, master spys, a genius ( who is not looking directly at him) a God and a GODDMAN HULK? yeah no just because he scares a few helpless goonn dose not mean he can care the avengers

1. that is the travel suit case IM armor not his main armor ( and they vary in durability)

2. he cut a car in half with it that imeditaly puts wiplash at GR's level of heat and if you remaber he tanked it and won that fight

did it one shot him? nope the he can survive more then GR can ever hope to put out

GR who has shown immunity to non magic damage.

NLF

so if i where to hit him with an astroid 30x the size of the earth at light speed he would tank that?

I am calling Bull on that he has been hurt by grenade launchers any one here can creat attacks far in excess to that

Magic, it freezes people like Blackout in place to be used. Blackout who states has no fear of anything, and a magical beings of death and decay. Soooo....

He also heavily cut into IM new armor, and Warmachine armor in the final battle too.

What keeps GR melting Tony Stark within the armor?

Says you and your wild claims of Hawkeye dinky explosive arrow that barely blew up a car size sled all of a sudden is like a house busting aircraft carrier helo system. Or wild claims cap will behead GR with his shield when GR tank missiles and grenades to the face.

NLF

I think he could. He is a immortal Spirit of Vengeance. a angel sent to protect the innocent. Magic > Science and real world physics.

See, this is why your failing to make a case. GR was KOed by Grenades becuase the Son of Statn was messing with GRs powers. He does this 3 times to GR, turning GR's powers on and off with a look.

Context bro. Watch the movie before making random assumptions.

Just to prove GR durability and supernatural power vs death is his battle with Black Out.

Loading Video...

Skip to 4:40.

Black Out kills scenes shows how his power works. Anything he touches decays. In seconds. steel becomes dust, humans become fungus and petrified, anything that can be aged or decayed is destroyed in seconds to his death touch.

Loading Video...

Blackout's power held little sway over the rider. He is a immortal Angel of Vengeance. He cannot be aged or decayed.

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cadencev2:

sooooo what no feats for it working on someone like the Hulk or a God like Thor or some one who is not even looking at him

He also heavily cut into IM new armor, and Warmachine armor in the final battle too.

and Whiplash lashes have duplicated everything GR's flames have done and they did not cut though Eiter of suit of IM armor so i see no reason for GR's flames to cut thoughe it

What keeps GR melting Tony Stark within the armor

........ The armor? seriously are you asking that?

Says you and your wild claims of Hawkeye dinky explosive arrow that barely blew up a car size sled all of a sudden is like a house busting aircraft carrier helo system.

I have a feat and i am using it one arrow one giant propller goes boom You have a problem with that take it up with the movie directors not me

Or wild claims cap will behead GR with his shield when GR tank missiles and grenades to the face.

Explosions are not the same as a cutting action

Loading Video...

Now while the show its self is flawed it does a good job of showing that a normal sheild bash is deadly as hell with a hell of a lot of force and that was from your average Human , Cap is a super human with a sh*t ton more strength than any normal human now imagen that kind of force on a sharp edgeed object like his sheild..... and was there any. ANY cutting Resistance feats for GR?

think he could. He is a immortal Spirit of Vengeance. a angel sent to protect the innocent. Magic > Science and real world physics.

If you really belive this then i have no reason to debate this with you any more, your nuts by this logic WB hulk could not KO him and that is ridiculous and i have nothing else to say here

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cjdavis103:

sooooo what no feats for it working on someone like the Hulk or a God like Thor or some one who is not even looking at him.

It worked on God Like beings like Blackout. A Immortal being with death touch. So yes.

and Whiplash lashes have duplicated everything GR's flames have done and they did not cut though Eiter of suit of IM armor so i see no reason for GR's flames to cut thoughe it

Big difference is GR Hellfire can transmute as well spontaneous combust from anywhere. He can also defeat IM same way by holding him like the regenerating rock demon till IM armor breaks down in the few seconds he needs.

........ The armor? seriously are you asking that?

I see, so no counter? What keeps GR transmuting his armor as well? Oh wait, i know the answer to this one as well :) No counter either.

I have a feat and i am using it one arrow one giant propller goes boom You have a problem with that take it up with the movie directors not me

I have no problem with the feat. Just your interpretation and lack of logic in using it as the full explosive force of the arrow alone. Rather than taking into consideration the momentum of the prop blades, combustible oils used by said propeller system and engine, ect that adds to the boom.

Explosions are not the same as a cutting action

Bullets cut and pierce.

Ghost Rider ate said Bullets.

Grenades are design to cut and shred, GR took multiple Grenades with no damage.

So your wrong there again.

Now while the show its self is flawed it does a good job of showing that a normal sheild bash is deadly as hell with a hell of a lot of force and that was from your average Human , Cap is a super human with a sh*t ton more strength than any normal human now imagen that kind of force on a sharp edgeed object like his sheild..... and was there any. ANY cutting Resistance feats for GR?

Yeah, he resist any damage from compaction of metal on metal from a semi truck into a train. He resist bullets to the face and spit them back out. He resisted the multiple grenade fragmentation with no damage.

What now?

If you really belive this then i have no reason to debate this with you any more, your nuts by this logic WB hulk could not KO him and that is ridiculous and i have nothing else to say here

GR in comics is the same way. Only Magic and Holy can hurt him. They modeled the movie the same way it seems. Nothing physical and non magical harms GR in the movies. So sorry that bum hurts your arguments and dreams :/

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Cjdavis103

@cadencev2:

Big difference is GR Hellfire can transmute as well spontaneous combust from anywhere. He can also defeat IM same way by holding him like the regenerating rock demon till IM armor breaks down in the few seconds he needs. I see, so no counter? What keeps GR transmuting his armor as well? Oh wait, i know the answer to this one as well :) No counter either.

Traansmutation..... Whene the GR gain the power to matter manip!?!?!?!?!?! all we have ever saw was him burning things and considering IM has tanked far worse heat and has several weapons that Send GR flying and if he starts flying GR has no shot at touching him so no he is not burning ironman

Bullets cut and pierce.

no they pierce and he reacts to them or he was expecting them

Grenades are design to cut and shred, GR took multiple Grenades with no damage.

actually Gernads have inflicted damage on him but you are trying to pull the oh he was weakened at the time card

Yeah, he resist any damage from compaction of metal on metal from a semi truck into a train. He resist bullets to the face and spit them back out. He resisted the multiple grenade fragmentation with no damage.

What now?

was any of this one pice of super metal completely indistructable tossed with insane force at a weak joint in the neck?

No? I thought so

GR in comics is the same way.

This is movie not comic and if you look he has been affected by normal weapons so guess what THEY WILL WORK ON HIM

Honestly

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Oh and aren't you supposed to be unbiased as the OP?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pokergeist

@cjdavis103 said:

@cadencev2: Oh and aren't you supposed to be unbiased as the OP?

Im going to inform those who clearly no nothing of Gr in the movies like yourself :)

Traansmutation..... Whene the GR gain the power to matter manip!?!?!?!?!?! all we have ever saw was him burning things and considering IM has tanked far worse heat and has several weapons that Send GR flying and if he starts flying GR has no shot at touching him so no he is not burning ironman

GR transmutes Construction Equipment into his weapon of hellfire.

Same for a Truck into his weapon.

Same for a shotgun.

Hell, this GR with the same power does it to a living horse!

No Caption Provided

Wow, look how he bends and reforms this common motorcycle of his into a proper ride.

TRANSMUTATION! Seriously, go ahead and deny it. Please try. Sigh... IM has no counter for Matter Manipulation via Hellfire.

None.

no they pierce and he reacts to them or he was expecting them

Wow, just ... wow.

In both the movies GR gets shot by bullets that are design to tumble inside the body, which cut and shred your insides. AR rounds and Hollow points.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Learn something from this please.

Yet when GR gets shot to hell, he simply shrugs off the bullets and fragmentation grenades. They do no damage. Add to that we see the bullets holes via fire in his body, but it seals right up a split second later. Instant hell fire regen.

actually Gernads have inflicted damage on him but you are trying to pull the oh he was weakened at the time card

OMG... your really either trolling or ignorant. Again, let me try to inform you.

GR in this scene shows he is affected by the Child of Satan's powers. He feels the pain in his hand that was sliced to make a deal with the devil. He is then KOed by the 4 Grenades to the chest with exploding car.

How do I know the child affected GR powers?

Here in the next GR scene, the GR is about to PS the childs mother. The Child orders him to leave her alone. Then GR starts walking toward the kid, but he freaks out with every step toward the child. He falls on his knees, and his GR power is turned off by the kid which shocks Blaze.

But wait, there is more!

GR loses his powers completely, however as the child says, his power is the same as the devil. He turns GR powers right back on.

The kid has the power to turn GRs powers on or off. No two ways about it. And guess what? He was there staring GR down who was threatening the kid and his mom when he was KOed by the grenades. Shocking! 2 + 2 = 4, my mind is blown!

was any of this one pice of super metal completely indistructable tossed with insane force at a weak joint in the neck?

No? I thought so

Does it matter? It targeted his whole body? All the joints were hit with the same force. He was fine. I mean really, you need more thought in your counters.

This is movie not comic and if you look he has been affected by normal weapons so guess what THEY WILL WORK ON HIM

So far I shown all the proof why nothing Magical will work on GR and you shown nothing as to why it will.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Shawnbaby

Thor Solos - 2:20

Loading Video...

Hulk Solos

Loading Video...

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

GR transmutes Construction Equipment into his weapon of hellfire.

powering up inanimate objects is not matter manip

Seriously, go ahead and deny it. Please try. Sigh... IM has no counter for Matter Manipulation via Hellfire.

if he wants to power up IM armor great now IM has hell powers sweet thanks for the power up!!!!!

sure How the F***ing hell is he taging someone flying around at mach 3? or moving around at high speed or tanking Thors hammer to the face when he trys to grab IM or caps sheild or Hulk knocking him into orbit ? i can go on

So far I shown all the proof why nothing Magical will work on GR and you shown nothing as to why it will.

Fine you know what lets pretend that is right Thor one shots him all day GG / thread

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pokergeist

@shawnbaby said:

Hulk Solos

Sigh, I can understand Thor, he has magic, which is why the Avengers should win.

But how is physical harm going to put down GR who has shown invulnerable to non magical damage? If a anti Tank rocket to the chest does nothing, why should brute punches work of any magnitude on a Hell Fire body?

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Shawnbaby

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Hulk Solos

Sigh, I can understand Thor, he has magic, which is why the Avengers should win.

But how is physical harm going to put down GR who has shown invulnerable to non magical damage? If a anti Tank rocket to the chest does nothing, why should brute punches work of any magnitude on a Hell Fire body?

As you said yourself...GR was knocked out by grenades....He is not invulnerable to Physical Damage...just resistant

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Hulk Solos

As you said yourself...GR was knocked out by grenades....He is not invulnerable to Physical Damage...just resistant

..... no. Please re read.

Again, let me try to inform you.

GR in this scene shows he is affected by the Child of Satan's powers. He feels the pain in his hand that was sliced to make a deal with the devil. He is then KOed by the 4 Grenades to the chest with exploding car.

How do I know the child affected GR powers?

Here in the next GR scene, the GR is about to PS the childs mother. The Child orders him to leave her alone. Then GR starts walking toward the kid, but he freaks out with every step toward the child. He falls on his knees, and his GR power is turned off by the kid which shocks Blaze.

But wait, there is more!

GR loses his powers completely, however as the child says, his power is the same as the devil. He turns GR powers right back on.

Context my friend.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: He's not Depowered when he gets hit by those Grenades...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Pokergeist

@shawnbaby said:

Yes, he was being affected by the child. He was a threat to the Child and his mother. When the Child was KOed, GR was fine. When he woke up, he looks at GR who then starts acting weird, feels the pain in his hand, ect.

Add to that the fact GR tank Grenades and two anti tank missiles of greater power with no damage, why should I think the grenade launcher KO the rider then? Especially when GR powers are affected by the child who GR was a threat too. Well him and his mom. Why would GR start acting weird after the child who affects his powers wake up?

Look to the context.... its all right there.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Shawnbaby

@shawnbaby said:

Yes, he was being affected by the child. He was a threat to the Child and his mother. When the Child was KOed, GR was fine. When he woke up, he looks at GR who then starts acting weird, feels the pain in his hand, ect.

Add to that the fact GR tank Grenades and two anti tank missiles of greater power with no damage, why should I think the grenade launcher KO the rider then? Especially when GR powers are affected by the child who GR was a threat too. Well him and his mom. Why would GR start acting weird after the child who affects his powers wake up?

Conjecture. What you believe happened is just your belief. What I can see is that GR was still all Flame-skulled and was KO'd by grenades. When the kid was really affecting GR he reverted to Johnny. That didn't happen here.

Also, Hulk Hits a lot harder than a grenade does.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby said:

Conjecture. What you believe happened is just your belief. What I can see is that GR was still all Flame-skulled and was KO'd by grenades. When the kid was really affecting GR he reverted to Johnny. That didn't happen here.

Also, Hulk Hits a lot harder than a grenade does.

Then by your logic GR should not have CONSISTENTLY tanked all this.

?

GR hit by Missile. No Damage.

Hit by Grenade right after missile, no damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GR literally eats 30 rounds in the mouth, and then spits them out. No damage to his skull or nothing.

GR is hit by a second missile in the chest, flies up, and slam into the earth via explosion. No damage.

GR Tanks Grenades to the face from a Repeating Grenade Launcher.

GR Tanks a semi truck crushing him with no problems!

As seen here, GR travels top speed down Sky scraper, and slams into the Concrete earth with enough force to cover the entire police force in the dust of it, also cratered the whole surrounding area. GR and his ride are fine.

C'mon Shawn..... we know the kid was CLEARLY affecting GR in the way he looked at him, and the way GR acted in the movie. Its just impossible to argue against the consistent feats and the fact the kid affects GR.

How, why... ugh..... are you goading me >_> I think you must be joking around, no way you are serious about this. ;)

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2:

The sad part his armor took damage while absorbing most of the Lightning attack :/

Also no one besides Thor has magical damage to harm GR who has shown immunity to non magic damage.

Feats do not lie bro.

Also this. Just becuase it abosrbed that attack doesn't mean the lightnign doesn't pack force behind it. It boosted the interiors nor its armor.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2:

Feats do not lie bro.

Also this. Just becuase it abosrbed that attack doesn't mean the lightnign doesn't pack force behind it. It boosted the interiors nor its armor.

You agreed with me on that? Thanks.....

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: It wouldn`t really matter since Iron Man can easily outmaneuver the hellfire and Ghost Rider isn`t deeply experienced in fighting someone like Iron Man he`s already going to be occupied with Hulk and Thor, also Thor can fly as well as generate shockwaves.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: It wouldn`t really matter since Iron Man can easily outmaneuver the hellfire and Ghost Rider isn`t deeply experienced in fighting someone like Iron Man he`s already going to be occupied with Hulk and Thor, also Thor can fly as well as generate shockwaves.

Fair points.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32 said:

@cadencev2:

Feats do not lie bro.

You agreed with me on that? Thanks.....

No I was trying to say that his boost has nothing to do with his armor. It only effected his interiors(power). For whoever said that.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny eats them all with Penance Stareee

Loading Video...

HOLY CRAP. Why did the penance stare just make that guy explode? O_o

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
@dorukesin said:

Loading Video...

The newer movie PS eats your soul.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
@dorukesin said:

Loading Video...

The newer movie PS eats your soul.

Why would that cause his real body to explode? >_>

P.S. I finally got a chance to read through this thread and I have one things to say.

Holy crap, What, do you have a scan for everything!? xD

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jeepeh: Pretty much, yeah.

..... Teach me your ways. O_O

Its called Snipping Tool.

Loading Video...

Learn Young Grasshopper.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jeepeh: Pretty much, yeah.

..... Teach me your ways. O_O

Its called Snipping Tool.

Loading Video...

Learn Young Grasshopper.

I have something like that called lightshot, but it doesn't upload in actual pictures on here. -.-

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

I have something like that called lightshot, but it doesn't upload in actual pictures on here. -.-

That sucks. I save all my scans to my pictures folder and upload from there on Google Chrome.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

That sucks. I save all my scans to my pictures folder and upload from there on Google Chrome.

I don't use google crome,,, maybe I can copy the image.... Lets see.

O_O It works.

loplopool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is everyone forgetting about the hell fire shotgun he carries which could one shot iron man if he tries to fly?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@cadencev2 said:

@jeepeh said:

I don't use google crome,,, maybe I can copy the image.... Lets see.

O_O It works.

Yay!

DarthMarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR rides the Hulk, then when he's done with burning "the A team" sends green dude to hell like in the video...Really easy win..Then he cleans his chain from the green blood* and rides off in the sunset with Black Widow and Thor's chick...

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GR rides the Hulk, then when he's done with burning "the A team" sends green dude to hell like in the video...Really easy win..Then he cleans his chain from the green blood* and rides off in the sunset with Black Widow and Thor's chick...

Because kissing a Flaming Skeleton is easy right? :/