Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Blue Son
No Caption Provided

Here's an interesting battle that I think has never been on the board, and it was inspired by this picture I saw (not that it should influence the outcome).

Basically it's the original Spirit of Vengeance of the Marvel Universe versus our favorite and well loved Amazon super heroine of the DC Universe.

Plot: Mephisto has decided that there are just too many Ghost Riders in the Marvel Universe has decided to get rid of one...and since he can't physically kill Blaze he's decided to just teleport him to another dimension, and he does even bother to care which dimension it is. The dimension happens to be the DC Universe...Blaze pissed and trying to figure out where he is finds himself in Metropolis at night, he happens upon a woman being mugged and attacked and well...you get the picture what happens next. But because his form is so monstrous and his method is so brutal the victim ends up screaming in fear of him. Superman is off planet on a mission so enters Wonder Woman to "save" the day. Being that the Ghost Rider answers to no one and Woman Woman is in the "kill monsters and ask questions later mode" this is going to be a fight. Now...the rules...

Version:Current Version of Johnny Blaze and Woman Woman (BEFORE FLASHPOINT)

Battle Ground: Metropolis

This is a dragged out knock out fight (NO BLOOD LUST), no prep mode, oh...and one more thing...Zarathos is in the driver seat...not Johnny Blaze.

Let the battle begin!

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BringnIt

Unless something changed, current Johnny is just a dude with a bike. And I believe Zarathos would either win or be BFR.

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IKnowEverything

ww makes quick work

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokergeist
@BringnIt said:

Unless something changed, current Johnny is just a dude with a bike.  And I believe Zarathos would either win or be BFR.

Current GR is a chick. 

If we were going with Zarathos who beat Zakiel who was God at that time of defeat, then I say Zarathos everyday. Spped Blitz go ahaed, he cant physicaly be destroyed. I also doudt her Soul is as well protected as her skin via Hellfire. Unbreakable Hellfire Chains. then the good old Penance Stare for the KO.

BFR is WW only shot.
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BringnIt

Yeah, Alejandra. Didn't know if it had chanced since Circle of Four.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Wonder Woman wins.

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Typhion

Give it to ghost rider. Last I knew, WW had a soul unless on one of her trips to Hades she had to leave it. Have not kept up with WW at all.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist
@Nefarious said:

Wonder Woman wins.

Im actually curious as to how. BFR?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nefarious
@CadenceV2: Yes. BFR is her only option.
Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blue Son

@BringnIt:

@CadenceV2:

Nope...It's Johnny Blaze again...Alejandra relinquished the Ghost Rider back to Blaze and she was badly disfigured in a lava pit, she only survived because she had a little bit of the Ghost Rider within her. Blaze is now currently the Ghost Rider again.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BringnIt

@Blue Son Nice, about time. Where did this happen?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pokergeist
@BringnIt said:

@Blue Son Nice, about time.  Where did this happen?

Ditto that. Out of all the Comics I read nearly all of his and was just pissed about Alejandra having it.
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cooljammy18

I acknowledge Ghost Rider's potential as the Spirit of Vengeance. He's done a lot without Zarathos and Zarathos was a f***ing ston statue throughout most of Ghost Rider's current run. Stop saying "Zarathos does this" or "Zarathos can do that." It's annoying and undermines GR.

For the battle, it's hard to say. Diana doesn't have holy weapons and those are the only type of items that could seriously harm a Ghost Rider. Then again, Blaze's going to have to be quick to get his hand on her. Whether hellfire would have an effect on WW is debatable. Thor shook it off, but then again he had Mljornir with him, so that probably deflected it. Ghost Rider's chains are seemingly indestructable, but it's hard seeing GR getting WW with it. His Penance Stare could effect her however. WW only option is to BFR Blaze but where? He would always come back on his motorcycle. Hell, if WW tries to blitz him, he would ignite the area in a massive hellfire explosion. Again, depends on if WW could be harmed by it. Stalemate

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Blue Son

@BringnIt:

Ghost Rider Vol 7 9

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pokergeist
@cooljammy18
I dont know if ya know this but the Chick run as GR had the Spirit calling itself Zarathos again (shrugs shoulders) so go figure. Also at the end of Hammer Lane Jhonny aknowledges the Possessing Spirit in him as Zarathos right after Ketchs runas GR where Zrathos is Stone. So again (shrugging shoulders) who can say anymore if Zarathos is a Fallen Angel, Spirit of Vengance, Both. Who knows his story is retcon so mant times by the current Writers.

Just saying.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By claws

if ghost rider is in full control not johnny blaze then he could win but ww could bfr him which could be a problem

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#17  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Wonder Woman.

I.A.T.

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cooljammy18

@CadenceV2 said:

@cooljammy18: I dont know if ya know this but the Chick run as GR had the Spirit calling itself Zarathos again (shrugs shoulders) so go figure. Also at the end of Hammer Lane Jhonny aknowledges the Possessing Spirit in him as Zarathos right after Ketchs runas GR where Zrathos is Stone. So again (shrugging shoulders) who can say anymore if Zarathos is a Fallen Angel, Spirit of Vengance, Both. Who knows his story is retcon so mant times by the current Writers. Just saying.
. I did say he was gone through "MOST" of Blaze's run in my comment because he kind of was.
Just saying.
That new female Ghost Rider is just dumb. It's like writers don't know how to make Blaze's story more interesting. They had a lot of potential to build up the "Spirit of Vengeance" but it just ughhhhhh. I'm just wondering when Blaze will get the Spirit back or Zarathos or Mephisto's sloppy seconds or whatever back. I love Ghost Rider, but even he fell victim to this whole "different gender version" gimmick. It hurts man.
cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cooljammy18

That quote came out weird, but I don't feel like fixing it lol.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rd2race

Man I have to give it to GR. WW is a beast but the rider has gone toe to toe with thor before without problems. I just don't see her hurting him much, even BFR into the sun wouldnt do much to him, and with his endless stamina he would wear her down until he got close enough for a penance stare.

Gritterr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gritterr

If WW can only win from BFR than GR. He has way too many tools to take her down compared to what she could do to actually harm him.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GhostRider29

Zarathos would kill WW. Anything else and Wonder-women would win.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By GhostRider29

Also, that's one of my favorite arts I've ever seen of Ghost Rider. Who drew that?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#24  Edited By Strider1992

@Blue Son said:

@BringnIt:

@CadenceV2:

Nope...It's Johnny Blaze again...Alejandra relinquished the Ghost Rider back to Blaze and she was badly disfigured in a lava pit, she only survived because she had a little bit of the Ghost Rider within her. Blaze is now currently the Ghost Rider again.

Blaze is back!? Why did I not hear about this!?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pokergeist
@Strider92 said:

@Blue Son said:

@BringnIt:

@CadenceV2:

Blaze is back!? Why did I not hear about this!?

I dont think he has a current run at the moment. None I know of...
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nefarious

In that pic, it looks like I see tears coming from Diana's eyes.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

It the Hellfire thats making her cry. Theres no crying in Baseball!
mightyzeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mightyzeus

ghost rider wins he will penance stare her

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thanobomb1124

Ill give it to Ghost Rider.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bo88gdan

GR

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Blue Son

@CadenceV2: @Strider92:

This is basically what happened:

Ghost Rider Vol 7 9: Assault on Hell

The Ghost Rider (Alejandra) bursts into a strip club and decapitates someone.

In the past, Alejandra and a boy escaped from the temple in Nicaragua at night. Alejandra tripped on a branch and tumbled with the boy down a hill, where they found themselves by a waterfall. The two then passionately kiss.

Back in the present, the head the Ghost Rider cut off belonged to the Seeker. The Ghost Rider orders him to give her more power so that she can break into Hell and take back the Nicaraguan's sin. The Seeker warns her that using the Ghost Rider for personal reasons will make Zarathos angry, but still informs her that Adam is the one who empowered her and he is still alive.

The Ghost Rider tracks him down and demands he give her more power. Proud that she is planning an assault on Hell, he happily obliges.

In the Nevada desert, just as Johnny is about to depart, Strange tells him that Alejandra is too weak to be allowed to possess the Spirit of Vengeance. Johnny knows that he must become the Ghost Rider again. Strange creates a portal for himself, Johnny, and several other heroes to travel through that will lead them to the Ghost Rider, but Johnny decides to go alone and shoots Strange in the foot so that he doesn't follow.

Outside the gates of Hell, a vastly powerful Ghost Rider defeats the demons guarding it and breaks her way in. Johnny enters Hell later on and finds it in ruins. Suddenly, he is surrounded by demons who threaten to kill him, but Johnny shows them his contract with Mephisto that proves he works for him. The demons let him go, but one of them mentions that his contract is a powerful weapon.

He proceeds onwards until he sees the Ghost Rider in the middle of a fight with Mephisto. Remembering what the demon said about his contract, Johnny takes it out again. Only this time, it turns into a bullet.

Despite her power upgrade, the Ghost Rider is still no match for Mephisto, who decides to kill her for attacking Hell. But before he does, he tells her that the reason he likes to involve himself with the Ghost Riders is because he finds it fun messing with a servant of God. Then, as he is about to strike her down, she reaches into his chest and rips out his beating heart. Now that she is in a position of power, she demands he give her the sins of the Nicaraguan people. He reminds her that reality will rip apart without a Hell, but she calls him on this, so he hands her a chest containing the Nicargua sins. She decides to kill him anyway, but she is stopped by Johnny, who fires the bullet into her skull, fullfilling his contract with Mephisto.

However, Alejandra changes back and falls off a ledge. She is able to save herself by grabbing onto a piece of the ledge, but she drops the chest in the . Johnny comes to her aid, but she lets herself fall into the pit, believing that the people she was unable to help deserve vengeance. As she falls, a light shines around her and Johnny, who goes in after her. Shortly after, he emerges as the Ghost Rider with Alejandra in his arms.

In Nicaragua, the Ghost Rider tells Alejandra, whose skin is mostly burned and has a flaming skull like the Ghost Rider, that the huge amount of power that went from Alejandra to Johnny saved her when she fell into the pit of lava and some of that power is still in her. Alejandra calls herself a monster, so he shows her the Nicaraguan people, who now have their sin back, hoping this will make her realize she is not as bad as she believes. However, she is still mad at him for everything he put her through and rides away, declaring that his actions deserve vengeance. They both ride off in seperate directions.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@Blue Son: 
So heres what I am most happy with.....  

MEPHISTO SAYS HE IS A SERVANT OF GOD. THIS WHOLE TIME I MEAN WOOOOW! ZARATHOS WAS NEVER A DEMON IT WAS A LIEEEEE! I LOVE IT, LOOOOOOVE IT!

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Blue Son

@CadenceV2:

Which means the Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance movie would also be pretty accurate...lol

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Typhion said:

Give it to ghost rider. Last I knew, WW had a soul unless on one of her trips to Hades she had to leave it. Have not kept up with WW at all.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#35  Edited By TheCannon

Tough one. I'll go with Wonder Woman, but I could see where someone says Ghost Rider wins.

Cool pic by the way.

Hairy_Octopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hairy_Octopus

@rd2race said:

Man I have to give it to GR. WW is a beast but the rider has gone toe to toe with thor before without problems. I just don't see her hurting him much, even BFR into the sun wouldnt do much to him, and with his endless stamina he would wear her down until he got close enough for a penance stare.

this, plus even if she BFRs Ghost rider into the sun, he need only travel to heaven or hell and back to the battle field, as he has the power to travel between incorporeal realms.