#1 Edited by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't read much of ghost riders but heard his feats are pretty awesome would he be able to beat any of the following in a fight no prep no morals

Thor

Hulk

Iron man

Apocalypse

Juggernaught

Batman

Superman

Silver surfer

#2 Posted by Juiceboks (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd wager he'd be able to beat them all if it was Blaze/Zarathos. None of them have the means to put him down.

#3 Edited by ZeroPlus (2156 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't read much of ghost riders but heard his feats are pretty awesome would he be able to beat any of the following in a fight no prep no morals

Thor

Hulk

Iron man

Apocalypse

Juggernaught

Batman

Superman

Silver surfer

Oh please, what is Batman doing here (Btw welcome to the Vine!) ?

#4 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd wager he'd be able to beat them all if it was Blaze/Zarathos. None of them have the means to put him down.

I find this questionable at least with Thor and the Surfer. For example the Surfer could send him to another time if need be. What effect some of these people could have on him and vice versa is HIGHLY questionable. Really I hate GR threads because we rarely if ever see him fight beings like the Surfer or Thor. All we have is Thor laughing at his powers 30 years ago and getting knocked over.

#5 Edited by kgb725 (5800 posts) - - Show Bio

If Blaze is in control he would lose to everyone hulk level and up. If Zarathor is in control he wins against everyone

#6 Posted by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@juiceboks said:

I find this questionable at least with Thor and the Surfer. For example the Surfer could send him to another time if need be. What effect some of these people could have on him and vice versa is HIGHLY questionable. Really I hate GR threads because we rarely if ever see him fight beings like the Surfer or Thor. All we have is Thor laughing at his powers 30 years ago and getting knocked over.

*cough* penance stare *cough* Thor and Surfer are both responsible for many deaths and harm. The penance stare would lay them on their back ends.

#7 Edited by dorukesin (5125 posts) - - Show Bio

Clears one by one,penance stare

#8 Edited by Pokeysteve (8020 posts) - - Show Bio

None of those guys have the powers to put GR down whether Blaze is in control or not.....

#9 Edited by Juiceboks (7780 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@juiceboks said:

BFRing Ghost Rider wouldn't work as all of them can travel through space and time. Besides, that's not in Norrin's character to try that firstoff. Blaze has gotten MUCH more powerful since his classic days of getting pwned by Werewolf by Night. He's now above Mephisto and other hell-lords.

#10 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@bones309 said:

@juiceboks said:

*cough* penance stare *cough* Thor and Surfer are both responsible for many deaths and harm. The penance stare would lay them on their back ends.

Yet another reason I hate GR fights…..this tired old debate as to if the stare will even work on people like Thor….He's taken attacks from the SOUL GEM and hellfire doesn't burn him. Really, I've seen the stare used on a Skrull and it freaked her out but didn't even KO her. I'm sick of people act like there is no way of defeating or dealing with this stare. It's failed or at least screwed up on beings far less powerful than those listed here.

@bones309 said:

@juiceboks said:

BFRing Ghost Rider wouldn't work as all of them can travel through space and time. Besides, that's not in Norrin's character to try that firstoff. Blaze has gotten MUCH more powerful since his classic days of getting pwned by Werewolf by Night. He's now above Mephisto and other hell-lords.

Yet, gets defeated by Shadowland Daredevil….really….we don't have any clue how GR would be effected by attacks by Thor or the Surfer till we have an issue with them facing each other. Both have high end attacks that have effected countless high end beings. I'm not even going to debate it any further because there is nothing to debate. To say "None of them have the means to put him down." seems ridiculous to me but really neither of us have any proof one way or the other do we?

#11 Edited by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309: Chill man, oh, scans please? ^_^

#12 Edited by New_World_Order (12471 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Shot (1301 posts) - - Show Bio

I've read a lot of GR threads. The big debates were mostly Thor and Surfer but in the end, They don't have anything that could put GR down and GR has everything to put them down. GR wins against everyone on the list.

The certain battles that GR would win.

• Superman
  • Batman? LOL
  • Hulk
  • Iron Man
  • Juggernaut
  • Apocalypse

#14 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@bones309: Chill man, oh, scans please? ^_^

Scans of what exactly? Most of it can be found here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/ghost-rider-vs-thor-16897/?page=1

#15 Edited by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309: You want me to read a 19 page thread just to see one scan that you can easily post yourself? :l

#16 Edited by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@bones309: You want me to read a 19 page thread just to see one scan that you can easily post yourself? :l

well, tell me the scan you want…I made quit a few references and have no clue the issue you have. You really don't need to read it all…just look at the pics and you should likely find what you want. Is it the Skrull that wasn't even KO'ed by the stare? She even attacked everyone again some time later.

#18 Edited by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

well, tell me the scan you want…I made quit a few references and have no clue the issue you have. You really don't need to read it all…just look at the pics and you should likely find what you want. Is it the Skrull that wasn't even KO'ed by the stare? She even attacked everyone again some time later.

I call PIS, it still practically paralyzed her, Ghost Rider says in that very scan that she will relive the pain over and over again for forever. Oh and the soul gem one please. ^_^

#19 Edited by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Hulk

Iron man

Apocalypse

Juggernaught

Batman

Superman

Silver surfer

With the exceptions of Iron Man, Batman and maybe the Hulk / nerfed Juggernaut / Superman - this list would roll over Ghost Rider.

#20 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Hulk

Iron man

Apocalypse

Juggernaught

Batman

Superman

Silver surfer

He's not beating Thor, Silver Surfer and possibly not Superman. And why is Batman even here????

#21 Posted by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw sorry couldn't edit walker but meant to have batman with 1 year prep still not too sure he could do anything it helps and yes my bad Trion jugger

#22 Edited by GhostRider2 (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: as Zarathos he does, GR already humiliated Thor.No one here can kill or ko him, unless this is Blaze and not Zarathos.Even if this is Blaze, Zarathos can take over at any time or after Blaze is ko.

#23 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2 said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: as Zarathos he does, GR already humiliated Thor.No one here can kill or ko him, unless this is Blaze and not Zarathos.Even if this is Blaze, Zarathos can take over at any time or after Blaze is ko.

What is that scan suppose to prove? That he can easily stomp Thor? That was 70's Thor. Thor is actually much more powerful now. And why didn't you post this when Ghost Riders hellfire didn't even do jack to him.

Thor also has magic that can affect Ghost Rider/Zarathos, but not only that I can argue that Thors power source is much higher than Zarathos, and I mean way higher. But that will turn into a flame war....

Anyways Ghost Rider is powerful but not that powerful.

#24 Posted by GhostRider2 (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: alright i will leave it here because i don't have acces to many scans but perhaps @cadencev2 would like resolve this once more.I also get the feeling you lowball here, unless you talk Blaze.

#25 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: alright i will leave it here because i don't have acces to many scans but perhaps @cadencev2 would like resolve this once more.I also get the feeling you lowball here, unless you talk Blaze.

Low ball what? Your scan doesn't prove that Thor is not a match for Ghost Rider and also when Ghost Riders hellfire did nothing to Thor. You can argue that Ghost Rider has gotten powerful ever since then but the same can be said for Thor.

#26 Edited by GhostRider2 (3268 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: lowball GR, you said SS and possibly Supes.Neither of them can ko/kill Zarathos.And i am a big Surfer fan but i think you saw that lol.

#27 Edited by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostrider2 said:

@king_stranglehold_da_first: lowball GR, you said SS and possibly Supes.Neither of them can ko/kill Zarathos.And i am a big Surfer fan but i think you saw that lol.

What??? Morals off Silver Surfer would open a black hole right in Ghost Riders face. Silver Surfer with no morals is literally one of the most dangerous characters in comics due to all the abilities he has. And I said POSSIBLY Superman due to him having morals off and him being much faster than Ghost Rider, but since the OP states no BFR I doubt Superman has anything to put him down with.

#28 Edited by GhostRider2 (3268 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3215 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_stranglehold_da_first: BFR?GR can travel back and i fail to see what a black hole would do to GR.

The intense gravity of a black hole would be crushing him and he wont even be able to teleport due to being KO'ed.

#30 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@loplopool: @ghostrider2: IMO..........

• Average Thor < Zarathos by a small majority.
  • Hulk <<<< Zarathos. Spite match. Hulk cannot harm GR.
  • Iron man <<<<<<<<< Zarathos. Major Spite Match. IM cannot harm GR.
  • Apocalypse < Zarathos. Depends on Prep, Zarathos should take heavy majority.
  • Average Juggernaught = Zarathos. Seriously depends how far Cyttorak wants to back Juggs.
  • Batman ................... WTF.
  • Superman <<<< Zarathos. Same Deal as Hulk.
  • Silver Surfer < Zarathos. Surfer loses to Mephisto all the time in a straight fight. I see no reason he should beat Zarathos IMO.

My Breakdown.

#31 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

I call PIS, it still practically paralyzed her, Ghost Rider says in that very scan that she will relive the pain over and over again for forever. Oh and the soul gem one please. ^_^

Paralyzed her? She's standing again, on the same page. There's an issue that flashes back to this day and she attacks everyone again. Oh, here's Thor taking an attack from the Soul Gem. Thor's soul has a few showings actually.

#32 Edited by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

Paralyzed her? She's standing again, on the same page. There's an issue that flashes back to this day and she attacks everyone again. Oh, here's Thor taking an attack from the Soul Gem. Thor's soul has a few showings actually.

I see the skrull guys holding her up. Ghost Rider expressed no shocks that it didn't work the way it usually does, it makes me wonder if he can control what it does to people.

I'm not sure having your soul warped and having it burnt/gutted/turned inside out with guilt are the same thing. :P

#33 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

I see the skrull guys holding her up. Ghost Rider expressed no shocks that it didn't work the way it usually does, it makes me wonder if he can control what it does to people.

I'm not sure having your soul warped and having it burnt/gutted/turned inside out with guilt are the same thing. :P

Are they holding her legs too? Again, it freaked her out majorly but that was about it. She was hardly a god or anything.

Take it however you will. SOUL GEM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ghost Rider. Really, Ghost Rider people have a lot of talk but no proof that Ghost Rider can do much more than knock Thor over with his bike. His hellfire proved useless against him. It should burn ones soul much like the stare. When it's all said and done with these two that's about all we have to go on. It's a pointless argument until we see these two really go at it and get some gage as to how each other's powers effect or don't effect the other.

#34 Posted by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309: Why do they need to hold her legs? They were helping her stand.

Doesn't how powerful it is depend on the wielder?

#35 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

Honestly it's hard to say what they were doing exactly, restraining her, calming her, etc. but she was able to stand to some degree clearly. Other wise they'd have to carry her.

It might but I doubt you'd find many in the Marvel Universe better suited at using the Soul Gem than Adam Warlock. He was able to become one with it while Nebula was wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.

#36 Edited by Jeepeh (3580 posts) - - Show Bio

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

Honestly it's hard to say what they were doing exactly, restraining her, calming her, etc. but she was able to stand to some degree clearly. Other wise they'd have to carry her.

It might but I doubt you'd find many in the Marvel Universe better suited at using the Soul Gem than Adam Warlock. He was able to become one with it while Nebula was wielding the Infinity Gauntlet.

What about Thanos? :P

#37 Posted by Bones309 (804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeepeh said:

@bones309 said:

@jeepeh said:

What about Thanos? :P

Hard to say…..I never said he was the best with it, only that not many are better with it. I'd wager he's better with the Soul gem than Thanos is though. He has more experience with it I believe.

#38 Edited by Albertphytagoras (1702 posts) - - Show Bio

@loplopool: @ghostrider2: IMO..........

• Average Thor < Zarathos by a small majority.
  • Hulk <<<< Zarathos. Spite match. Hulk cannot harm GR.
  • Iron man <<<<<<<<< Zarathos. Major Spite Match. IM cannot harm GR.
  • Apocalypse < Zarathos. Depends on Prep, Zarathos should take heavy majority.
  • Average Juggernaught = Zarathos. Seriously depends how far Cyttorak wants to back Juggs.
  • Batman ................... WTF.
  • Superman <<<< Zarathos. Same Deal as Hulk.
  • Silver Surfer < Zarathos. Surfer loses to Mephisto all the time in a straight fight. I see no reason he should beat Zarathos IMO.

My Breakdown.

This.