Ghost rider and Thor vs Darkseid and Apocalypse

Doctordark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctordark

Fight is on the moon, both teams are bloodlusted.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Most important question: 

Did PS ever worked on somebody as powerfull as DS?

If yes - then DS crimes will bring him down and Team 1 will win. 

If no, then GR will be taken easily and Apoc can slow down Thor enough to give DS clear shot on Thor (to avoid Mjolnir).

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By izbighulk

I think team 1 wins

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By izbighulk

@czarny_samael666 said:

Most important question: Did PS ever worked on somebody as powerfull as DS? If yes - then DS crimes will bring him down and Team 1 will win. If no, then GR will be taken easily and Apoc can slow down Thor enough to give DS clear shot on Thor (to avoid Mjolnir).

it worked on Galactus, well a cartoon Galactus

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

@izbighulk: I was just about to mention how that doesn't count lol

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By tensor

team 2 i don't see ghost rider having a chance to use PS on team 2 an that is all they really have to win this fight

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By izbighulk

The Ghost Riders are notoriously hard to injure. It is possible that they are genuinely immortal; it is said that God created them and only God can destroy them + he defeated avengers in "Ultimate Comics: Avengers"

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Army2442

@izbighulk:Isnt darkseid too quick to get caught by the stare tho?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9  Edited By MrDirector786

Does the PS only work if someone feels guilty or if they've just done evil in general? I ask because Darkseid doesn't feel any guilt over any of the things he's done and he was once actually asked by Secret if he was evil and he flat-out said yes.

prinplup45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By prinplup45

team 1

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@MrDirector786 said:

Does the PS only work if someone feels guilty or if they've just done evil in general? I ask because Darkseid doesn't feel any guilt over any of the things he's done and he was once actually asked by Secret if he was evil and he flat-out said yes.

From what I've heard in these days: writers are using it in both ways. 
IMO it give You physcial/mentl pain as strong as You gived to all people in Your whole life. 
That is why it could be such a good weapon against evil-people. 
Rider was made to take most evil people in the world and most of them don't feel guilty at all, so it would be a terrbile weapon against them.

I see other question: Will GR's powers work on so powerfull enemy? 

@Army2442 said:

I highly doubt in that.
Doctordark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doctordark

Penance Stare: Ghost Rider possesses the supernatural ability to cause any individual who stares into his eyes to see and feel every bit of physical or emotional pain they have ever inflicted on anyone in their entire lifetime.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Army2442

@czarny_samael666: DS has speed comparable to superman so he could easily defender himself in if he was alterted to the threat.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Jorgevy

Taking to account the Penance Stare, I think Team 1 as a really good chance

Wonderbrezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wonderbrezzy

Apocalypse has celestial tech, which is cosmic,, so ghost riders eye move may not work, plus, he can alter his atoms,

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Army2442 said:

@czarny_samael666: DS has speed comparable to superman so he could easily defender himself in if he was alterted to the threat.

No he doesn't. As much as Thanos doesn't have comparable speed to Surfer.

@Wonderbrezzy said:

Apocalypse has celestial tech, which is cosmic,, so ghost riders eye move may not work, plus, he can alter his atoms,

I see Apocalypse only as a small help to Darkseid that can be eliminated by GR or Thor without greater problems. 
Apoc can't take Thor's best attacks and he isn't immune to Hellfire since he has a soul.
Void_Paladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Void_Paladin

@Army2442 said:

This is the best I can give you. It's not quite on Superman's level but microsecond reaction time is nothing to sneeze at.

Ultimate death waits only a microsecond away.

Still, without prior knowledge of his abilities, it's hard to imagine Darkseid avoiding looking his opponent straight in the eyes.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

Most important question: Did PS ever worked on somebody as powerfull as DS? If yes - then DS crimes will bring him down and Team 1 will win. If no, then GR will be taken easily and Apoc can slow down Thor enough to give DS clear shot on Thor (to avoid Mjolnir).

Well Spectre was unable to kill Darkseid and the reason give was something stupid like the universe is a battery and needs both positive and negative charge and Darkseid represents the negative. Seeing as how Spectre is a hand of god himself and seems a lot more powerful than Ghost Rider in terms of powers i think it would not work on Darkseid.

As far the the battle is concerned Darkseid solo.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nickthedevil

Team 2.

Apoc was manhandling Thor in Avengers.

Darkseid will obliterate Ghost rider and assist Apoc.

@Killemall said:

Well said.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By MrDirector786

@Army2442 said:

Well, here's one of the few speed feats that I know Darkseid has. He grabbed Superman so quickly that he didn't even see it coming.

No Caption Provided
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By laflux

@Killemall: agreed

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Void_Paladin said:

@Army2442 said:

This is the best I can give you. It's not quite on Superman's level but microsecond reaction time is nothing to sneeze at.

Still, without prior knowledge of his abilities, it's hard to imagine Darkseid avoiding looking his opponent straight in the eyes.

Darkseid is boosted in this scan by Etrigan's power.
When it comes to people in this level it matters a lot. Thunderstrike can barely fight  with 100 tonners, Executioner always was losing to this level, but combined power of their weapons gived Erik power greater than Thor's.

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Well Spectre was unable to kill Darkseid and the reason give was something stupid like the universe is a battery and needs both positive and negative charge and Darkseid represents the negative. Seeing as how Spectre is a hand of god himself and seems a lot more powerful than Ghost Rider in terms of powers i think it would not work on Darkseid.

GR's PS can't kill,  so I shouldn't matter IMO.

@nickthedevil said:

Team 2.

Apoc was manhandling Thor in Avengers.

Darkseid will obliterate Ghost rider and assist Apoc.

When has it happened? Apoc at last would have some great fight on his side.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nickthedevil

@czarny_samael666: when The avengers story line.

he came back in time by accident in the middle of Stark tower.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666
@nickthedevil said:

You mean the one from current series?
1.It is not the same Apoc
2.Apoc didn't won that battle. He once punched Thor and took one shot from him. Later it was shown that:
one of his hoursmen hold Thor 
one in which Thor takes out his Horsmen 
and 
one in which Iron Man imprisoned Apoc in his force field.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nickthedevil

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nickthedevil said:

You mean the one from current series? 1.It is not the same Apoc 2.Apoc didn't won that battle. He once punched Thor and took one shot from him. Later it was shown that: one of his hoursmen hold Thor one in which Thor takes out his Horsmen and one in which Iron Man imprisoned Apoc in his force field.

No, he punched Thor through a few buildings thor came back, and Apoc tanked the hit... kinda. and held him off. THEN the horseman held him off. LOL. still a durability and strength feat, but you are correct... i concede that these scans have no relevance to the thread whatsoever.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666
@nickthedevil said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nickthedevil said:

You mean the one from current series? 1.It is not the same Apoc 2.Apoc didn't won that battle. He once punched Thor and took one shot from him. Later it was shown that: one of his hoursmen hold Thor one in which Thor takes out his Horsmen and one in which Iron Man imprisoned Apoc in his force field.

No, he punched Thor through a few buildings thor came back, and Apoc tanked the hit... kinda. and held him off. THEN the horseman held him off. LOL. still a durability and strength feat, but you are correct... i concede that these scans have no relevance to the thread whatsoever.

No problem, still it isn't in opposite to what I've said in last post: one attack from Apoc, one from Thor, Horseman holds Thor, Iron Man holds Apoc. Even if this would be the same Apoc, it would barely count as a decided battle.
nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nickthedevil said:

No problem, still it isn't in opposite to what I've said in last post: one attack from Apoc, one from Thor, Horseman holds Thor, Iron Man holds Apoc. Even if this would be the same Apoc, it would barely count as a decided battle.

of course not in opposition to what you said, because that is what happened.

on a side note, i would have loved to see How that battle turned out.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By izbighulk

The Penance Stare . It would probably work on him as he has done much evil and that about he cant die is true in his universe not in marvels so he could die.

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mattersuit

Penance Stare, hmm...

Omega Beams, hmm...

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By izbighulk

Omega Beams arent strong as before

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall

@izbighulk said:

The Penance Stare . It would probably work on him as he has done much evil and that about he cant die is true in his universe not in marvels so he could die.

Darkseid hasnt been said to be immortal. He can and had died before, all we are saying is neither Ghost Rider nor Thor has what it takes to kill or KO him (well god blast might be good enough but we dont really know how powerful that is). The problem with GR is he cannot be harmed by physical means but he can very well be teleported to center of the sun by darkseid's omega effect. Thor might just be KOed by omega effect, after all it can and has KOed Superman.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By izbighulk

@Killemall said:

@izbighulk said:

Darkseid hasnt been said to be immortal. He can and had died before, all we are saying is neither Ghost Rider nor Thor has what it takes to kill or KO him (well god blast might be good enough but we dont really know how powerful that is). The problem with GR is he cannot be harmed by physical means but he can very well be teleported to center of the sun by darkseid's omega effect. Thor might just be KOed by omega effect, after all it can and has KOed Superman.

thor could easily deflect omega beams with his hammer

grimlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By grimlock

i'd really love to see what the penance stare can do to guys with a multitude of sin like Apoc and seid

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Mattersuit said:

Penance Stare, hmm...

Omega Beams, hmm...

lol

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By izbighulk

@grimlock said:

i'd really love to see what the penance stare can do to guys with a multitude of sin like Apoc and seid

it was stated that Ghost Rider is the most powerful entity created, and that it's human host only served as a "safety switch" to contain the power

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@izbighulk said:

I don't see OB being stronger than Surtur's or Odin's attacks. 
Besides, the main question is: Will Ps work on DS? 
If it will, than DS will pain much greater than any other being in DC Universe IMO. Imagine that he feels all the pain that he caused to all people that killed.

@nickthedevil said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nickthedevil said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@nickthedevil said:

of course not in opposition to what you said, because that is what happened.

on a side note, i would have loved to see How that battle turned out.

Me too.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Killemall

@izbighulk said:

thor could easily deflect omega beams with his hammer

Thor could deflect OB from his hammer, not going to argue against it, however, the problem is Darkseid has a complete control over OB. He can make it move, bend and ever go through solid object if he wants it. Therefore the beam could just as easily avoid the hammer and KO thor.@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said: I don't see OB being stronger than Surtur's or Odin's attacks.
If it will, than DS will pain much greater than any other being in DC Universe IMO. Imagine that he feels all the pain that he caused to all people that killed.

Ok wait so are you saying Thor will not be KOed even if Odin or Surtur really attacked him, without holding back??

In terms of OB being as strong as Surtur's attack , most probably yes. Spectre is pretty much the most powerful cosmic entity that can linger around in Dc (not including Michael, Lucifer and the Presence) and OB has managed to hurt even him with it hits (of course Spectre showed he could simply control Darkseid omega beam to his will). So the question is, does normal odin or surtur's attack would it hurt someone as powerful as Eternity?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Killemall said: I don't see OB being stronger than Surtur's or Odin's attacks.

Ok wait so are you saying Thor will not be KOed even if Odin or Surtur really attacked him, without holding back??

In terms of OB being as strong as Surtur's attack , most probably yes. Spectre is pretty much the most powerful cosmic entity that can linger around in Dc (not including Michael, Lucifer and the Presence) and OB has managed to hurt even him with it hits (of course Spectre showed he could simply control Darkseid omega beam to his will). So the question is, does normal odin or surtur's attack would it hurt someone as powerful as Eternity?

I've made a point about Thor using Mjolnir. Mjolnir can absorb their attacks. If Thor would be touched by OB he will be KOd, in which IMO ends the difference between us. ;)
_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By _Black

Probably Team 2.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers