And this is Johnny Blaze version of ghost rider
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokergeist

@ghost_rider1: Jhonny Blaze can win this. Change it to Zarathos.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By ChaosBlazer

Can ghost rider take out Doomsday with the Penance Stare?

Thanos and Darkseid can go either way, it depends on the versions of the characters. Current Thanos would defeat current Darkseid.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghost_rider1
@CadenceV2

@ghost_rider1: Jhonny Blaze can win this. Change it to Zarathos.

Ok...its zarathos instead
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pokergeist

Zarathos cant be physicaly beaten by Doomsday and Doomsday ccan be PS. Zarathos wins. Thanos always beats Darkseid in feats. Thanos Stomps.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ghostrider2

Ghost Rider and Thanos.

Varrignarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Varrignarez

darkseid would beat thanos pretty easily unless it was post 52 darkseid.

ghost rider is a non factor here, doomsday doesnt have a soul for ghost riders penance stare to work. he'll get punched into orbit

team 2 stomps, darkseid would solo

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Varrignarez

ghost rider is a non factor here, doomsday doesnt have a soul for ghost riders penance stare to work. he'll get punched into orbit

U crazy as hell to say GR is a non factor...and by the way NO BFR....read the OP. If anything doomsday is a non factor. Idk about doomsday not having a soul either. But even if its true. Hellfire would burn doomsday. And darkseid does not beat thanos
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ghostrider2

@Varrignarez: and what will doomsday or darkseid can do to GR i wonder.

GlassRiddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GlassRiddle

what version of darkseid? Current? if current gr and thanos curbstomp

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Typhion

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Varrignarez

U crazy as hell to say GR is a non factor...and by the way NO BFR....read the OP. If anything doomsday is a non factor. Idk about doomsday not having a soul either. But even if its true. Hellfire would burn doomsday. And darkseid does not beat thanos

Since you clearly think this is an uneven battle, and you made the battle, I just have to ask why did you make it then? When I make battles I typically don't have a preconception as to the winner.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist

@Typhion said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Varrignarez

Since you clearly think this is an uneven battle, and you made the battle, I just have to ask why did you make it then? When I make battles I typically don't have a preconception as to the winner.

Probaly becuase no one knows GR that well and think hes weak cause of his usual versions of Blaze and Ketch control.

@zarolfinawaves said:

@ghost_rider1: @GhostRider2:

yeah, ghost rider is a non factor here

No Caption Provided

darksied solos easily, thanos is an fat ass chump and ghost rider is a joke

Case in point of someone who knows nothing. lol

Zarathos GR is vastly more powerful than a Blaze/Ketch control rider. Like a Starving Galactus is to a well fed Galactus.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ghostrider2

@zarolfinawaves: thats a good one....G Rider a joke, man are you serious?Do you know GR?Do you know this is zarathos?

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Typhion

But the OP should know better. His name has Ghost Rider in it, and he's got about 40 threads all devoted to ghost rider. He clearly believes Zarathos makes this a beat. My theory is intentional mismatch. Either that or trolling people who don't read ghost rider, whose opinions are worthless in the debate anyway.

@CadenceV2 said:

@Typhion said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Varrignarez

Probaly becuase no one knows GR that well and think hes weak cause of his usual versions of Blaze and Ketch control.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@Typhion said:

But the OP should know better. His name has Ghost Rider in it, and he's got about 40 threads all devoted to ghost rider. He clearly believes Zarathos makes this a beat. My theory is intentional mismatch. Either that or trolling people who don't read ghost rider, whose opinions are worthless in the debate anyway.

@CadenceV2 said:

@Typhion said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Varrignarez

Well I cant argue that.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ghost_rider1
@Typhion

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Varrignarez

The only reason I said that cuz someone who knows nothing of GR said he is a non factor. Even if he would have said thanos or darkseid is a non factor I would have called him crazy. All these characters are powerful in their own way. Yes, GR is in my name. Honestly I do think team marvel wins. But its not GR who do most of the damage. I think thanos is most trouble for the DC team. Jus cuz GR is my fav comic doesn't mean I think he beats everybody. I know a lot of characters who can beat GR.
vj21oq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By vj21oq

@ghost_rider1 said:
@Varrignarez

Idk about doomsday not having a soul either. But even if its true. Hellfire would burn doomsday. And darkseid does not beat thanos

only post crisis darkseid would loose to thanos after a close fight any other version would stomp. doomsday has evolved to es which is on the same level of hell fire,also, doomsday has evolved to magic so i don't see any reason why doomsday would not adopt to hell fire

TKFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 should win