Ghost (MW2) Vs. Frank Castle (The Punisher)

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By XMen1963

Fight in an extremely large abandoned military compound in Siberia during winter (and there's a blizzard happening). No night-vision or thermal optics, no air support, outside help, or anything like that. Both have been assigned to kill the other. Both know the other is highly trained and heavily armed. Frank has an M-16 with-out any attachments. He also has an MP5SSD (heavily silenced MP5), and 2 fully automatic 9mm glocks. Ghost has a M249 SAW with loads of attachments (all of them are not working), a Mosberg Pump shotgun, and 2 semiauto Beretta pistols. Both of them have knives and thick polar camouflaged body armor. Who would win?

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Libertyprime

Ghost.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By Strider1992

I'm actually leaning towards Ghost surprisingly. Generally comics like the one Ghost was in are far inferior in feats to characters in Marvel/DC etc.. but Ghost is pretty damn good at hiding and ambushing. I see him finding a place to hole up and shooting Frank as soon as he enters the cross-hairs.

Ghost only wins under these conditions though. If this where a 1v1 fight with no camouflage and terrain etc.... Frank would slaughter him.

XMen1963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XMen1963

@Strider92: In OP i said there's a blizzard. How's Ghost gonna see frank? I also said his weapon attachments weren't working. I think Ghost would probably win, Just not in the way you described.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Libertyprime

@XMen1963 said:

@Strider92: In OP i said there's a blizzard. How's Ghost gonna see frank? I also said his weapon attachments weren't working. I think Ghost would probably win, Just not in the way you described.

Ghost wins via camping with a shotgun like the noobs in call of duty

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jeanroygrant

Punisher.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By CainPanell

@Libertyprime said:

Ghost.

Explain

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lady_liberty

Frank.

The blizzard will make it very difficult to see, forcing them to get closer to one another before detecting each other. Castle has a lot of experience, even more then Ghost. He also deals with threats that aren't even real in Ghosts world, so he's got a more versatile mind.

Another big advantage he has is the only silenced weapon. Normally that wouldn't matter, a silencer just makes the gun about as loud as a firecracker, instead of its normal loudness and is generally used to keep the user from going deaf inside a house. Here, however, there is a blizzard which with further obscure the flash and sound. This will give Frank a critical advantage, as he will be able to fire without being detected right away.

This will allow him to recon by fire, and allow him a little leeway if his first few shots are not lethal.

If they are forced into hand to hand, its Frank all the way in a brutal stomp.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Libertyprime

@shadowknight666 said:

@Libertyprime said:

Ghost.

Explain

Ghost. is not going to go out in the blizzard with a shot gun XD lol wtf? he's going to camp with the shotgun since it's a close range weapon, I mean sure he can use his pistols but the shotgun will be more effective and it can one shot castle not to mention neither of them get grenades so Ghost won't have to worry about getting out of fox hole

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CainPanell

@Libertyprime: Frank has a fully silenced submachine gun, If anything frank will be hunting him, He'll HAVE To run for long ranges to survive.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Libertyprime

@shadowknight666 said:

@Libertyprime: Frank has a fully silenced submachine gun, If anything frank will be hunting him, He'll HAVE To run for long ranges to survive.

OP says it's an abandoned military compound Ghost could just camp in an area with one entrance, one shotgun blast can kill frank and if he survives it, it seriously injure him, also in a blizzard storm it has the potential of muffling shot gun blasts if it's a very strong one.

After all Shotguns are made for CQ, Ghost won't try to take down somebody with longer ranged weaponry with a shotgun.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CainPanell

@Libertyprime: Not A Good Idea, Frank can find a longer distance then what ghost can use with his shotgun and take him out.

Check Mate

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Libertyprime

@shadowknight666 said:

@Libertyprime: Not A Good Idea, Frank can find a longer distance then what ghost can use with his shotgun and take him out.

Check Mate

Uh that's why he stays in a building, hiding in a bath room or closet, with his shotgun I'm not doubting Frank is the better marksman but he's going to have trouble killing somebody at long range in a building.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CainPanell

@Libertyprime: Frank is by far the superior marksman, Give me ONE Feat of Ghost's marksmanship.

Frank will take entry into the building so stealthily Ghost won't know he's there.

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Libertyprime

1. I never said Ghost is the better marks man I said I'm not doubting frank is the better marksman

2.Frank can't sneak up on somebody with thick polar armor when there is only one entrance and exit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff353b4c4e2c
deactivated-5ff353b4c4e2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank stomps.