#1 Edited by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio





Location Valhalla

#2 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, King Washington(it almost happened) was a warrior. Abe is in trouble.

#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34227 posts) - - Show Bio

Lincoln XD

#4 Edited by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Secret Turchin Man: Yeah but Lincoln has the beard of Justice working for him
#5 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tyler Starke said:
"@Secret Turchin Man: Yeah but Lincoln has the beard of Justice working for him"

LMAO...
#6 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Abraham Lincolns tallhat is a rocket launcher. he also has a gatling gun for a right arm

Washington is screwed.

#7 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

Honest Abe ftw.  He's physically more imposing.

#8 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio
@WindCloud said:
"Honest Abe ftw.  He's physically more imposing."

@geraldthesloth said:
"Abraham Lincolns tallhat is a rocket launcher. he also has a gatling gun for a right armWashington is screwed."

You are all nuts. LOL. There is no way he takes King George, the guy is the main reason we have an America.
#9 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio

Lincoln's beard can deflect bullets.

#10 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
  
#11 Posted by King Saturn (222827 posts) - - Show Bio
Abe Lincoln wins
#12 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

lincoln has the beard of justice

uncle sam wants YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 Posted by Larfleeze (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Abe is taller and has a much longer reach so he would box Washington into submission.

#14 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

George cuts him down like he did the cherry tree

#15 Posted by Major_Blackstar (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncle Sam enters and kicks both their butts

#16 Posted by MasterJohn (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see, George Washington:

George Washington took command of the Colonial Army during a point in the Revolutionary War when the colonists were suffering one major defeat after another. He managed to keep the rag-tag army intact without adequate supplies, or any hope of receiving more men.

He saved his army from total defeat time and time again, only to loose many of them to the bitter winter conditions at Valley Forge. But he kept the army going long enough to corner Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown. By then, the French had arrived, and blocked the British retreat, forcing surrender.

After the war, Washington was offered the honor of becoming the first king of the New World. Washington refused, stating " I didn't fight a war with King George III, to become King George I." Instead he accepted the office of the presidency of the newly founded United States of America. Washington was also a strong believer in not allowing a president to serve an infinite number of terms.

He was the father of our country because of what he endured to gain our freedom from the British, and to maintain our new found freedom with the new government.

Abraham Lincoln:

Abraham Lincoln made the decision to fight to prevent the nation from splitting apart.

Abraham Lincoln was an unfaltering commander in chief during the Civil War which preserved the United States as one nation.

3. Abraham Lincoln's foreign policy was successful in preventing other countries from intervening in America's Civil War.

4. Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation which began the process of freedom for America's slaves. The document also allowed black soldiers to fight for the Union.

5. Abraham Lincoln was a strong supporter of the Thirteenth Amendment that formally ended slavery in the United States.

6. Legislation Abraham Lincoln signed into law included the Homestead Act, the Morrill Act, the National Banking Act, and a bill that chartered the first transcontinental railroad.

7. Abraham Lincoln set an example of strong character, leadership, and honesty which succeeding presidents tried to emulate. Barack Obama stated during his campaign that he would look to Lincoln as a model.

8. Abraham Lincoln gave a series of great speeches before and during his presidency including the House Divided Speech, the Cooper Union Address, the First Inaugural Address, the Gettysburg Address, and the Second Inaugural Address.

9. Abraham Lincoln wrote a series of famous letters including the letters to Grace Bedell, Horace Greeley, Fanny McCullough, and Lydia Bixby.

10. Abraham Lincoln's quotes are among the most famous quotes in the world.

Here's the deciding factor: George owned slaves, Lincoln FREED slaves.

Lincoln wins.

#17 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@MasterJohn said:

Lets see, George Washington:

George Washington took command of the Colonial Army during a point in the Revolutionary War when the colonists were suffering one major defeat after another. He managed to keep the rag-tag army intact without adequate supplies, or any hope of receiving more men.

He saved his army from total defeat time and time again, only to loose many of them to the bitter winter conditions at Valley Forge. But he kept the army going long enough to corner Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown. By then, the French had arrived, and blocked the British retreat, forcing surrender.

After the war, Washington was offered the honor of becoming the first king of the New World. Washington refused, stating " I didn't fight a war with King George III, to become King George I." Instead he accepted the office of the presidency of the newly founded United States of America. Washington was also a strong believer in not allowing a president to serve an infinite number of terms.

He was the father of our country because of what he endured to gain our freedom from the British, and to maintain our new found freedom with the new government.

Abraham Lincoln:

Abraham Lincoln made the decision to fight to prevent the nation from splitting apart.

Abraham Lincoln was an unfaltering commander in chief during the Civil War which preserved the United States as one nation.

3. Abraham Lincoln's foreign policy was successful in preventing other countries from intervening in America's Civil War.

4. Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation which began the process of freedom for America's slaves. The document also allowed black soldiers to fight for the Union.

5. Abraham Lincoln was a strong supporter of the Thirteenth Amendment that formally ended slavery in the United States.

6. Legislation Abraham Lincoln signed into law included the Homestead Act, the Morrill Act, the National Banking Act, and a bill that chartered the first transcontinental railroad.

7. Abraham Lincoln set an example of strong character, leadership, and honesty which succeeding presidents tried to emulate. Barack Obama stated during his campaign that he would look to Lincoln as a model.

8. Abraham Lincoln gave a series of great speeches before and during his presidency including the House Divided Speech, the Cooper Union Address, the First Inaugural Address, the Gettysburg Address, and the Second Inaugural Address.

9. Abraham Lincoln wrote a series of famous letters including the letters to Grace Bedell, Horace Greeley, Fanny McCullough, and Lydia Bixby.

10. Abraham Lincoln's quotes are among the most famous quotes in the world.

Here's the deciding factor: George owned slaves, Lincoln FREED slaves.

Lincoln wins.

None of those would matter in a fist fight though