GEOM VS Wonder Women

• 105 results
lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

GEOM wins easily. He is Skyfather+ lol. Diana is just high tier power house. But she is resistant to TP and magic to an extent. Brainiac had planet+ TP and Diana resisted it. This means she can resist GEOM's TP as well. But, GEOM is way too strong in other aspects.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@vortex14: Show me some quotes then I want to see this

But I DO however have some kind of implication he did indeed have perpetual immortality because his body was injured by the combined might of ALL chaos Gods and channeling the warp in a specific way way is the only way to overcome perpetual immortality.

So the Emperor having this ability is totally plausible.

Primarchs have lightspeed FTL (or not ) and the Emperor is far superior to them. I might be wrong, but I believe only Flash can go faster than light because he uses the speed force.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Eisenfauste

@vortex14: I didn't say she would use Godwave, she has the striking power to hurt him...

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: I didn't say she would use Godwave, she has the striking power to hurt him...

Unless she can punch part planets (pre crises could though), I doubt it. Empy can shrug off planet level attacks so she won't really hurt him and he could just stop time and rip apart her molecules because Magnus has showed the capability to turn a lake of water into pure acid.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Oh I was merely suggest if you could display how awesome WW is.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Oh I was merely suggest if you could display how awesome WW is.

God Emperor annihilates WW. She can fight superman beings ? Empy can punch apart planets, stop time, rip apart her molecules, toy with her soul and she can't hurt him. Don't bring up the ork warboss thing because the Emperor allowed himself to be choked to test his sons loyalty to him. She can't move faster than light, only Flash can go faster than light and that is by using the speed force (But I could be wrong). I suggest you get more informed on the Emperor and the Omega is nothing special compared to physic powers and warp storms (unless maybe your using pre crisis). He pimp slaps her and he has had 40,000 years to perfect his powers and skill. She can't hurt him he can shrug of planet busting attacks, shrug of plasma fire (which is basically a mini star) and he is a perpetual which is a being that can heal from being reduced to a pile of blood as his son Vulcan gets this power from him. He has been compared to sky-father level beings and came out on top

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: She's done more than just fight superman beings, Darkseid would wipe the walls against the GEOM, and she's fought him plenty of times.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Vortex1456789

I doubt Diana is a better fighter since the Emperor is a sky-father level being who has had at least 40,000 years to perfect his power and skill and has fought in wars and against horrors and evils that would make the fearless Queen Hippolyta know the true meaning of fear. So again your attempts to defend Diana are easily stomped to the ground by my arguments. I have nothing against Wonder Woman, she is my favorite female superhero but she is simply vastly, vastly, VASTLY outmatched here that many would say it's hardly a laughing matter.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: 40,000 years of what? sitting in his chair? He wasn't constantly fighting on a daily basis. You even see this at one of the last famous crusades where he finally came down and pwned some orks, so as for that said WW would be on par with training. You forget she is the daughter of Greek gods, and has the powers of them as well.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: She's done more than just fight superman beings, Darkseid would wipe the walls against the GEOM, and she's fought him plenty of times.

Only pre crisis darksied could take on the Emperor and his so-called omega beams can't even destroy a planet unless he is in pre crisis form while warp storms CAN destroy planets, solar systems and more. So ,she cannot hurt The Emperor. No, Darksied cannot wipe the walls against the Emperor, not by along shot. DS no where near as powerful as he used to be. He could probably take on Empy in his pre crisis form, but pre crisis Darksied would be defeated by the Chaos Gods inside the warp as they can create and destroy universes with thoughts.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: 40,000 years of what? sitting in his chair? He wasn't constantly fighting on a daily basis. You even see this at one of the last famous crusades where he finally came down and pwned some orks, so as for that said WW would be on par with training. You forget she is the daughter of Greek gods, and has the powers of them as well.

Wrong, he was watching over humanity from the shadows before he revealed himself. In the warp he is constantly aiding mankind against daemons and others. He doesn't merely SIT on the Golden Throne, he guides all of humanity as best as he can. If you really think he just sits on the Golden Throne for 10,000 years doing absolutely nothing except letting his already dead body rot and have the Throne fail then you are sadly mistaken. He puts ALL of his space Marines and Primarchs to absolute shame who have fought for centuries non-stop against Orks, Necrons, Tyranids, chaos, Tau and many more.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM obliterates.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daughter of the Greek Gods ? There are versions and stories where she is either clay brought to life by the Olympians or the daughter of Zeus where he and her mother had an affair. The primarchs also have god like powers and the Chaos Gods destroy Zeus, Hera, and other olympians.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I already know WW's feats and she is not on par with the Emperor, not by a long shot. She can't go faster than light because only Flash level characters or above can do that. If you say she is FTL, then I can say the Emperor is lightspeed or FTL as well. I have little doubt the Flash could tag the Emperor.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: Darkseid alone would beat GEOM he has done stuff the GEOM couldn't do. That was normal Darkseid, learn your villains man. If you want proof check this thread out as its been already argued for.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/emperors-dropped-into-dc-universe-1554467/

Wrong, he was watching over humanity from the shadows before he revealed himself. In the warp he is constantly aiding mankind against daemons and others. He doesn't merely SIT on the Golden Throne, he guides all of humanity as best as he can. If you really think he just sits on the Golden Throne for 10,000 years doing absolutely nothing except letting his already dead body rot and have the Throne fail then you are sadly mistaken. He puts ALL of his space Marines and Primarchs to absolute shame who have fought for centuries non-stop against Orks, Necrons, Tyranids, chaos, Tau and many more.

Oh so he's watched over humanity while doing nothing i gotcha. Also i wasn't referring to the golden throne because that was never suppose to be a throne in the first place it was suppose to be something else instead but they played him on there while he was dying. The throne itself is full of machine wear and such all hooked up to him.

Daughter of the Greek Gods ? There are versions and stories where she is either clay brought to life by the Olympians or the daughter of Zeus where he and her mother had an affair. The primarchs also have god like powers and the Chaos Gods destroy Zeus, Hera, and other olympians.

The primarchs are not gods and chaos gods didn't lose to the GEOM, so what is your point?

I already know WW's feats and she is not on par with the Emperor, not by a long shot. She can't go faster than light because only Flash level characters or above can do that. If you say she is FTL, then I can say the Emperor is lightspeed or FTL as well. I have little doubt the Flash could tag the Emperor.

No you really don't she's taken on more than you even know, like most people they place her way below from what she's suppose to be at.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: Darkseid alone would beat GEOM he has done stuff the GEOM couldn't do. That was normal Darkseid, learn your villains man. If you want proof check this thread out as its been already argued for.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/emperors-dropped-into-dc-universe-1554467/

Oh so he's watched over humanity while doing nothing i gotcha. Also i wasn't referring to the golden throne because that was never suppose to be a throne in the first place it was suppose to be something else instead but they played him on there while he was dying. The throne itself is full of machine wear and such all hooked up to him

The primarchs are not gods and chaos gods didn't lose to the GEOM, so what is your point?

No you really don't she's taken on more than you even know, like most people they place her way below from what she's suppose to be at.

That thread doesn't prove Darksied beats the God Emperor. I've seen it and only Flash and zoom could tag and speedblitz him since they go faster than light by drawing upon the speed force. Empy can easily withstand continent/planet busting attacks, so nothing Diana could do to hurt him. Of course the Primarchs aren't gods, just like superman isn't a god but can rival one. It wasn't proven Darksied could beat the emperor in that thread. Done stuff the emperor couldn't do like WHAT ??? Unless your talking about pre crisis, I doubt he's more powerful since Empy can punch apart planets, (Blows strong enough to shatter entire planets in his fight with Horus) tank continent/planet busting attacks, destroy solar systems easily and unleash blasts, more powerful than an exploding star. (No, it's not hyperbole) that thread doesn't prove he loses. Empy can stop time, toy with Diana's soul, and rip apart her molecules.

God Emperor of man destroys Diana.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

GEOM. Sorry Diana

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh so he's watched over humanity while doing nothing i gotcha. Also i wasn't referring to the golden throne because that was never suppose to be a throne in the first place it was suppose to be something else instead but they played him on there while he was dying. The throne itself is full of machine wear and such all hooked up to him.

This is not a fight, the Emperor destroys her. I know the Primarchs aren't gods just like Superman isn't. I didn't say the Chaos Gods lost to the Emperor, I said the emperor is constantly aiding humanity against many foes. Just frakking drop it already. Diana will helpless when the Emperor stops time, kills her, toys with her soul, or rips apart her molecules. I know the Emperor doesn't have that many feats, but neither do the Greek Gods in DC and judging by feats, Emperor could probably beat all DC greek Gods except maybe Ares, judging by feats. This is not a fight, the Emperor can destroy planets and solar systems easily.

NIGHT-WING-ZAI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geom

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whatever, Darksied loses to the Emperor unless he is in his pre crisis form.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM slaughters.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The God Emperor slaughters, as the vast majority of people on this thread say so.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14:

That thread doesn't prove Darksied beats the God Emperor. I've seen it and only Flash and zoom could tag and speedblitz him since they go faster than light by drawing upon the speed force. Empy can easily withstand continent/planet busting attacks, so nothing Diana could do to hurt him. Of course the Primarchs aren't gods, just like superman isn't a god but can rival one. It wasn't proven Darksied could beat the emperor in that thread. Done stuff the emperor couldn't do like WHAT ??? Unless your talking about pre crisis, I doubt he's more powerful since Empy can punch apart planets, (Blows strong enough to shatter entire planets in his fight with Horus) tank continent/planet busting attacks, destroy solar systems easily and unleash blasts, more powerful than an exploding star. (No, it's not hyperbole) that thread doesn't prove he loses. Empy can stop time, toy with Diana's soul, and rip apart her molecules.

You know you keep bring up that they destroy planets, I've yet to see proof the GEOM has done so. In fact any of the primarchs as well.

This is not a fight, the Emperor destroys her. I know the Primarchs aren't gods just like Superman isn't. I didn't say the Chaos Gods lost to the Emperor, I said the emperor is constantly aiding humanity against many foes. Just frakking drop it already. Diana will helpless when the Emperor stops time, kills her, toys with her soul, or rips apart her molecules. I know the Emperor doesn't have that many feats, but neither do the Greek Gods in DC and judging by feats, Emperor could probably beat all DC greek Gods except maybe Ares, judging by feats. This is not a fight, the Emperor can destroy planets and solar systems easily.

Drop what? The fact that you got nothing but only your own personal view and no feats to back it up? Yeah I'd say no, provide proof or just accept the fact that WW wins.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love fanboy fights.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Aressword
Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14:

You know you keep bring up that they destroy planets, I've yet to see proof the GEOM has done so. In fact any of the primarchs as well.

Drop what? The fact that you got nothing but only your own personal view and no feats to back it up? Yeah I'd say no, provide proof or just accept the fact that WW wins.

The sorcerer erebus can easily destroy stars and his warp storms can destroy 500-1000 planets. He is inferior to the Emperor and the Emperor has destroyed multiple solar systems, although it hasn't been proven it was his, but if it was then sorry Diana but your toast.

Magnus has indeed destroyed planets, he can do so causally.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: proof?

I don't have the scan, but magus turned a lake of water into pure acid.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea how this is still a debate.

GEOM slaughters.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana is not speed blitzing, ever. It's been shown the GEOM has precognition of seeing many years into the future at a instant, as well possibly has Lightspeed reaction time as shown with the Primarchs. Also he should have Warp Time like power as any low level Psyker is capable of this. We also seen the Emperor flat out freeze time in a hectic situation.

In no shape or form is WW "Speed Blitzing" get real WW fans.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Vortex1456789

@cmcmcmcm said:

Diana is not speed blitzing, ever. It's been shown the GEOM has precognition of seeing many years into the future at a instant, as well possibly has Lightspeed reaction time as shown with the Primarchs. Also he should have Warp Time like power as any low level Psyker is capable of this. We also seen the Emperor flat out freeze time in a hectic situation.

In no shape or form is WW "Speed Blitzing" get real WW fans.

Only Flash and zoom (and other chararcters above) can go FTL by using the speed force. It's also been suggested the Emperor has FTL reaction and speed (Although I have my doubts).

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Aressword
Avatar image for just_passing_by
just_passing_by

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reading through GEOM threads I found something interesting..
its actually more likely that the throne inhibits the GEOMs return than it empowering him..
*jussaying

I give this to GEOM to, I've never seen him lose a thread against anyone lower or possibly on par with Big-G..

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: still waiting on quotes.

I have no quotes and the emperor crushes Diana. He stops time, rips out her soul or rips apart hr molecules. You'll just have to ask killer wasp, WUT or someone else. His punches can shatter planets.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@vortex14: Here's the quotes:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2612935-emperor_time_freeze_001.jpg

And a couple of others

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2614629-lion_s_strength_vs_luther.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2612954-horus_survives_fallen_starship_pieces.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/2614695-c_tan_shards_5th.jpg

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vortex14: So you don't have any quotes? Well then it seems you need to go study up on GEOM instead of relying on people to do it for you?.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Vortex1456789

@vortex14: So you don't have any quotes? Well then it seems you need to go study up on GEOM instead of relying on people to do it for you?.

And you need to study up on WW and rely on people to get feats for Diana instead of doing it yourself Because you asked @ancient_0f_days to get feats for WW. The Emperor wins easily, the feats you posted for Diana is nothing to someone like the emperor. What's to stop him from freezing time, manipulating Diana's soul, ripping apart her molecules, pimp slapping her and playing with her mind ? Diana has resisted TP before, but she's gonna be in real trouble with the emperor. He can punch apart planets beause of the blows/strikes strong enough to shatter entire planets in his fight with Horus.

Vortex1456789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Diana, I really do but she doesn't stand a chance.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Aressword

@vortex14: I've displayed her feats, and unlike I dont rely on them, I simply ask them to show and tell because they simply have more scans to display her powers. If you really want to I could find some post them up there and display. It wouldnt matter though because you couldn't do the same due to the fact you got nothing.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@aressword: I will show why the god Emperor Stomps with the stated facts of the codex's and novels he appears in.

Strength to level planets.

No Caption Provided

Psy Power to make over 100,000 Psychic Resistant Space Marine kneel with minimal psy power used.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is a cool ability to attack your nervous system for a incap with a touch of his Force Weapon Sword.

No Caption Provided

Here he can attack the enemy with his psy powers, but the same destructive powers leaves his allies unharmed.

No Caption Provided

The Emperor not only can kill you physically, but he also can battle you at the same time your soul. So no soul defense, means auto lose.

No Caption Provided

States same Psy Bolt used on Horus is more coherent than a laser, but as powerful as a exploding sun.

No Caption Provided

The Emperor on the Golden throne, half dead and weaken in power used his power to create a vast Warp Storm called the Emperors Wrath that swallowed a chunk of the known galaxy. Warp Storms rend time and space.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here the Emperor frozen time during a warp spawned maelstrom that was casting things across space and time. He simply froze time, and then used his vast precog to see the possible events of years to come in a flash. Only thanks to the 4 chaos Gods uniting their efforts to keep certain things from the Emperor did they win the war against him.

No Caption Provided

His Psy Power is so great, that he can easily mind rape Diana. Her best Mind feat is against Braniac who is a Planet Level Telepath? Childs play to the Galaxy level Emperor. Multiple Quotes of galaxy level as well the ability reach through time itself in Psy Power. More important of quotes how his Psy Power helps beat back the Multiversal Chaos Gods minions trying to consume the Universe for the "experience" of being in a material form.

No Caption Provided

None of this is with the host of powers, and shown abilities, or stats the Primarchs have acquired from their birth father. I just showed pure Emperor feats.

Emperor is leagues ahead of Diana. He is sky father level.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: What Novel is all that quote of the Greenskin from? I like to read that novel.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers