Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Geom+ Primarchs.

vs

Annihilators

Rules

1. No In fighting.
  2. Pre and post heresy primarchs with feats allowed.
  3. Standard 616 universe feats allowed.
  4. Win by death.
  5. No prep.
  6. No prior knowledge.
  7. Takes place in the warhammer galaxy
  8. Random Encounter.
  9. Bloodlusted.
  10. No morals.
  11. No BFR; its for wimps who cant win fair.
  12. Out of character.

Fight is Holy Terra; For some reason all the Emperor's sons came and wanted to have a tea party with him, but the Annihilators came and said to heck with your tea and you will pay for destroying ronan's home world. Starting distance 10,000 ft.

Avatar image for harbingerofmomz
Harbingerofmomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of character silver surfer? Does team 1 have any way to prevent a light speed blitz? Or being turned into jello?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Annihil

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@harbingerofmomz: Magnus solos Silver Surfer honestly.

GEoM solos most of the team by himself as well.

Serious stomp for 40k team. And yes they are Lightspeed and have time slowing or out right freezing abilities.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Im confused Whizz, did he just say Daemon Prince Magnus... GEOM...... and Horus empowered by all four chaos gods.... AND their all united??????

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GEOM and Primarchs.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Serious stomp for 40k team. And yes they are Lightspeed and have time slowing or out right freezing abilities.

Only GEOM is Lightspeed. The others have enough trouble with bullets and bolters rounds.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@redzkz: untrue by a lot.

First off space marines are casual Mach 2, and higher tiers are faster, Luke at people like Lucious and Kharn and others. Primarchs meanwhile can and do blitz Space Marine to the point they are unperceivable. Add to this a few other known feats. Sanguiness Spear channeled some of the Primarchs power into a Blood Angel and he saw the world near still, where Las bolts were suspended in the Air. A reaction feat of the Primarch. Add to this Horus match speed with Lightspeed Emperor, and Sanguiness match Horus for a duel well enough even though he lost but he still dueled him. Another feat is when Magnus casted Warp Time that owed time where Lightning was slow all around him, yet Leman Russ was out fighting Magnus in the fight regardless.

If they have the genetic abilities of their Father, and by some fets known, yes they have Hypersonic combat speeds and Lightspeed or close to it reaction speed.

Then there is still the precog and time manipulation Psy abilities the possess.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rules

Takes place in the warhammer galaxy

Ok. In Warhammer Universe soul attacks are "allowed". GEOM solos.

Starting distance 10,000 ft.

But in hand-to-hand combat GEOM and Primarchs have zero chances. Most of Annihilators are very durable and very fast for them. Most of annihilatos solo. Speedblitz.

My final opinion:

GEOM solos or most of Annihilators solo.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Redzkz

@sirfizzwhizz:

Add to this Horus match speed with Lightspeed Emperor

Except one thing. GEOM hold back entire time. Once he went all out he killed Horus in few seconds.

Another feat is when Magnus casted Warp Time that owed time where Lightning was slow all around him, yet Leman Russ was out fighting Magnus in the fight regardless.

So Russ can resist magic. Nothing new.

Then there is still the precog and time manipulation Psy abilities the possess.

Iskandar Khayon solo'ed Daemon Primarch Magnus inside of warp realm. And forced him to stand on his knees before Abaddon and accept him as his superior.

Emperor Childrens captured Fulgrim when they thought that daemon took over his body. Turned out Fulgrim was already in control of his daemons powers.

Abaddon killed Clone of Horus with all his pre-Chaos Chosen psy abilities, before Abaddon become chosen of Chaos or got his sword. Precog didn't help Horus. And we know that Bile was able to made perfect clones at this moment.

Magnus was stalemated by Space Marines and was able to gain the upper hand only after one of them made a mistake in battle. He wasn't able to cast psy-magic because they were attacking him without rest.

Abaddon forced all Chaos primarch to accept him as their leader and swear oath of loyalty to him.

Peak human was able to shot Vulkan to death again and again and Vulkan weren't able to get close to him. Granted Vulkan was naked and without armor, but still, here is what we have.

So yes. Primarch are faster that space marines but not even close to lightspeed. Otherwise they wouldn't sruggle and losing to Space Marines so often.

Sanguiness Spear channeled some of the Primarchs power into a Blood Angel and he saw the world near still, where Las bolts were suspended in the Air.

So a device to boost reaction times. Too bad San apparently never used it in combat.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@redzkz: oh my so much out of context and low balling here. I'm not sure how to respond. I love how you state the spear is a amp device when it is stated to do nothing more than channel the power of the Primarch into any who wield it. Just wow

I will let @killerwasp and @strider92 deal with this collection of misinformation and bad intentions.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

oh my so much out of context and low balling here. I'm not sure how to respond. I love how you state the spear is a amp device when it is stated to do nothing more than channel the power of the Primarch into any who wield it. Just wow

Well it's good then that you proved me wrong with such skill. Well played good sir, I am force to retreat before such superior arguments.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

@redzkz said:

Iskandar Khayon solo'ed Daemon Primarch Magnus inside of warp realm. And forced him to stand on his knees before Abaddon and accept him as his superior.

I believe unless I don't recall this feat properly this was a plot device on Khayon's behalf. He managed to name the deamon presence inside Magnus thus forcing him to obey the same way Kaldor Draigo used the deamon presence in Mortarion to defeat him in "Mortarion's Heart". Its a bit like saying saying anyone can beat superman with kryptonite. If Khayon had faced Magus without using the one thing that could bring Magnus to his knees he would probably have been curbed.

@redzkz said:

So a device to boost reaction times. Too bad San apparently never used it in combat.

Sanguinus did use it in combat against Ka'Bandha. Horus sent Ka'Bandha after him because he knew the Spear Of Telesto could potentially one-shot him if he didn't force Sanguinus to use it before hand (as the spear had some kind of cool down) and considering during Deus Encarmine it was stated that the Spear was at but a shadow of its former self (can't remember how much was stated one tenth of its power was it?) Las Bolts still froze mid air and allowed a standard marine to survey and entire battle field before anyone could react its safe to say in Sanguinus hands it was incredibly efficient.

However as I said before the spear had a plot device. Ie: it had to cool down before each use. However if a fully power Deamon primarch Horus was scared of it, its safe to say that it was indeed very scary.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

I believe unless I don't recall this feat properly this was a plot device on Khayon's behalf. He managed to name the deamon presence inside Magnus thus forcing him to obey the same way Kaldor Draigo used the deamon presence in Mortarion to defeat him in "Mortarion's Heart". Its a bit like saying saying anyone can beat superman with kryptonite. If Khayon had faced Magus without using the one thing that could bring Magnus to his knees he would probably have been curbed.

Could you post some proof for this? Because all that I found was that Khayon challenged Magnus and won.

Sanguinus did use it in combat against Ka'Bandha.

On Terra or on that other planet?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@redzkz said:

Sanguinus did use it in combat against Ka'Bandha. Horus sent Ka'Bandha after him because he knew the Spear Of Telesto could potentially one-shot him if he didn't force Sanguinus to use it before hand (as the spear had some kind of cool down) and considering during Deus Encarmine it was stated that the Spear was at but a shadow of its former self (can't remember how much was stated one tenth of its power was it?) Las Bolts still froze mid air and allowed a standard marine to survey and entire battle field before anyone could react its safe to say in Sanguinus hands it was incredibly efficient.

However as I said before the spear had a plot device. Ie: it had to cool down before each use. However if a fully power Deamon primarch Horus was scared of it, its safe to say that it was indeed very scary.

And just like that context comes to light. Magic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Theres no reason to even debate this, if he thinks primarchs have trouble dodging bullets, then its obviously a mistake, considering space marines have been quoted to slap bullets or bolter rounds out of mid air. A person using a fraction of Sanguinus power, saw all lasers and stuff at a stand still. Lol, and he aint even the best lol. Idk just no point really GEOM soul rapes, Magnus the Red soul rapes, its not in character so Magnus with slow aura + stop time allows everyone to literally slap the crap out of everyone. Heck even one of the weaker primarchs ( IIRC Konrad Curze ) landed from space and crashed into a planet as a baby lol. Anyway I wouldn't bother Fizz its wasting everyone's time.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primarchs get slaughtered, especially with the energy annihilators are packing.

GEOM goes down as well quasar, BRB, and Surfer should be enough to put him down.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Vulkan and GEOM are both Eternals (we see in Vulkan Lives he survives many deaths only to come right back) and Vulkan inherited that from the God Emperor (each son received a specialized area of the GEoMs power). Yes the God Emperor 'died', but the causes are due to Chaos weapons and magic made to counter him and there is speculation that the Golden Throne prevented him from regenerating, and s not actually keeping him alive.

So while I don't think any individual Primarch is on the Annihilation level they have the numbers to cause damage and the GEoM is above any of the Annihilators. Then if we look at the evidence of Vulkan and the GEoM being Eternal (and no such Chaos magic on the side of the Annihilators)...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: Magnus is also above any of the annilators.

Same for Choas Horus who was near equals with GEOM, and Chaos Lorgar who was equals with Chaos Horus pretty much. Deamkn Primarchs like Fulgrim who Owned Primarch Guillomen as well Daemon Primarch Angron who took on a entire Space Wolf Chapter with 100 Grey Knight Terminators would decimate half the marvel characters here.

All in all the whole annilators team have little or no resistance to Psy attacks, soul attacks, molecular cutting weapons, or transmutation via reality warping.

It's a stomp.

Savageslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any chaos primarch could do it solo, they are protected from magics, and other forces by their gods. plus Magnnus and GEOM could both solo if they really wanted to

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pierpat

GEOM solos with time freezing and soul-ripping.

@eisenfauste how are those guys dealing with time control?

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: lol, the Silver Surfer is immune to Soul manipulation, as shown against Mephisto and Reed Richards with the Soul Gem, not to mention he can pull characters into the Astral Plane; where he can destroy the Soul of a foe etc...

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: lol, the Silver Surfer is immune to Soul manipulation, as shown against Mephisto and Reed Richards with the Soul Gem, not to mention he can pull characters into the Astral Plane; where he can destroy the Soul of a foe etc...

Fine, the GeoM can kill him physically

Does he have any counter for time manipulation?
The 40k verse has pretty much an equivalent of the astral plane, where te GEoM is pretty powerful, so i doubt he'd be weaker there.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the primarchs bar Horus and maybe magnus can take on the annihilators and Ronin can manipulate time himself so that won't really matter. Surfer and BRB are packing planet busting power if they decide to cut loose Primarchs will be going down left and right.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Really? Did we forget Lorgar who was shown in the novel Aurellian to match Magnus and even Horus on chaos power during the Heresy? Forget about Mortarion as a Daemon Prince? Angron as a Daemon Prince? Same for Daemon Prince Fulgrim who has molecule cutting blades dipped in chaos poison that can kill immortals?

What about the major soul raping being done here, or mind raping that 90% of the characters on Team Marvel cannot deal with?

Your underestimating the stomp here.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

None of the primarchs bar Horus and maybe magnus can take on the annihilators and Ronin can manipulate time himself so that won't really matter. Surfer and BRB are packing planet busting power if they decide to cut loose Primarchs will be going down left and right.

Feats for Ronan manipulating time?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Except Surfer and BRB, and Quasar could blast half the team from a distance. Angron, Fulgrim, Lorgar and all of them besides Horus aren't at planetary level durability. Surfer and BRB could just nail them with planet busting attacks once they realize how durable they are.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@eisenfauste: Quasar has planetary power also. He's never busted a planet, because that would be out of character for him, but he effortlessly was moving planets in the first Annihilators arc and joking about how easy it was.

Not saying that they win, because I don't know enough about the WH40K top dogs, just wanted to point out that Quasar should be in the list with Surfer and BRB. Gladiator also should, as he's busted planets as well.

Also, is there anyone who can post some of the feats that justify the WH40K power levels? I'm not necessarily doubting them, I've just never seen anyone back it up, besides with a few feats that never really looked like anything that even Ronan couldn't surpass. I've seen SFW do a great job with the street level 40K stuff, but these supposed god level characters sometimes feel like a Cthulhu to me, where they are inherently powerful, but never really show it. It doesn't mean they aren't powerful, it would just be nice to see something.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: He puts sue storm in a time bubble. We're talking about the guy who has a plot hammer.....

No Caption Provided

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Where did kallark blow up a planet? That would be sweet to see, and yes admittedly I don't know too much about quasar besides nanosecond reactions and lantern level+ constructs.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Check post #128 in this link.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wonderwoman-vs-gladiator-382293/?page=3

I'm on my phone, so I can't put it here. The scan is in a spoiler block. I can't remember what issue it's from, but it's probably an old X-Men comic.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: Impressive yeah he's easily planetary level punching power though his current durability isn't what it used to be :(

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Except Surfer and BRB, and Quasar could blast half the team from a distance. Angron, Fulgrim, Lorgar and all of them besides Horus aren't at planetary level durability. Surfer and BRB could just nail them with planet busting attacks once they realize how durable they are.

Heres your problem, your saying "Planet Level" like it means something. The team here is all Hax as hell. Hax > Raw power. Thats the argument here. Also some charcters here like Magnus, Horus, ect can be seen as Planetary, and we know the Emperor is multiple Solar System and beyond.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: In the older comics he at an explosion comparable to a star without a problem. These days he's been hurt by less IIRC.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Hax doesn't really mean anything when they don't have the durability to tank planet busting attacks. I know horus is planetary level and possibly magnus but can they stop matter manipulation, being frozen to absolute zero, being encaged in constructs strong enough to shift planets etc?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Hmm. I don't remember anything from him showing lesser durability. I could have missed something though.

A lot of people thought he was going to have lesser durability from a preview where Drax was pounding on him, but in the issue, Gladiator shows that he was toying with Drax and letting him think he stood a chance. That could be what you've seen.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@eisenfauste: Quasar has planetary power also. He's never busted a planet, because that would be out of character for him, but he effortlessly was moving planets in the first Annihilators arc and joking about how easy it was.

Not saying that they win, because I don't know enough about the WH40K top dogs, just wanted to point out that Quasar should be in the list with Surfer and BRB. Gladiator also should, as he's busted planets as well.

Also, is there anyone who can post some of the feats that justify the WH40K power levels? I'm not necessarily doubting them, I've just never seen anyone back it up, besides with a few feats that never really looked like anything that even Ronan couldn't surpass. I've seen SFW do a great job with the street level 40K stuff, but these supposed god level characters sometimes feel like a Cthulhu to me, where they are inherently powerful, but never really show it. It doesn't mean they aren't powerful, it would just be nice to see something.

Its hard to post feats when you have to spend hours typing quotes and such from over 30-40 Novels for feats. I understand the request as much as the next guy, but not really possible.

Here is a start though.

Various proof how the Chaos Gods by various quotes of the top canon sources being Timeless, having infinite power in the Warp, and the power over multi universes and realities.

No Caption Provided

Here is the Emperor by quotes fully using his might to keep Chaos powers at bay from the Galaxy. Actually holding humanities own in the Warp. Statements how the demons are fully trying to get at Humanity and the Universe.

Also...

Strength to level planets.

No Caption Provided

Add to this strength is his molecule splitting Power weapons.

No Caption Provided

Super Speed that is so fast, that even Primarchs who are way faster than Space Marines cannot keep up with the Emperor.

No Caption Provided

Psy Power to make over 100,000 Psychic Resistant Space Marine kneel with minimal psy power used.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His Telepathy is Galaxy level.

No Caption Provided

Here is a cool ability to attack your nervous system for a incap with a touch of his Force Weapon Sword.

No Caption Provided

Here he can attack the enemy with his psy powers, but the same destructive powers leaves his allies unharmed.

No Caption Provided

The Emperor not only can kill you physically, but he also can battle you at the same time your soul. So no soul defense, means auto lose.

No Caption Provided

States same Psy Bolt used on Horus is more coherent than a laser, but as powerful as a exploding sun.

No Caption Provided

Its further shown this Psy Power attack not only obliterates you on the physical side, but your soul as well, effectively wiping out your existence. It can be done by blade, or by mind.

No Caption Provided

The Emperor on the Golden throne, half dead and weaken in power used his power to create a vast Warp Storm called the Emperors Wrath that swallowed a chunk of the known galaxy. Warp Storms rend time and space.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here the Emperor frozen time during a warp spawned maelstrom that was casting things across space and time. He simply froze time, and then used his vast precog to see the possible events of years to come in a flash. Only thanks to the 4 chaos Gods uniting their efforts to keep certain things from the Emperor did they win the war against him.

No Caption Provided

His Psy Power is so great, that he can easily mind rape Diana. Her best Mind feat is against Braniac who is a Planet Level Telepath? Childs play to the Galaxy level Emperor. Multiple Quotes of galaxy level as well the ability reach through time itself in Psy Power. More important of quotes how his Psy Power helps beat back the Multiversal Chaos Gods minions trying to consume the Universe for the "experience" of being in a material form.

This is just GEoM.

I will try to post more feats of other things when I can but the Primarchs are nit far behind the Father.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I figured they had something to back it up, and no one has had the time to dig it out. It's tough with novels. I've got thousands of scans/quotes from StarCraft novels that I'm too lazy to ever organize and post on here too. :/

That's some good stuff though. I'll read through it more, I just browsed right now, but it all looks good from what I've seen.

Im always fishing for WarHammer feats, since I'm really interested in the universe, but too overwhelmed to jump in myself. Lol.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

Im always fishing for WarHammer feats, since I'm really interested in the universe, but too overwhelmed to jump in myself. Lol.

I fully understand that. There is ALOT of f**king lore to it. Take note, there is so much Lore to it that I know for a fact NO ONE can claim to be a expert on all things 40K. There is over 200 novels alone. I mean sh!t, you know?

i myself like any other great Warhammer fan pick and chose certain "factions" to read about. In my case I know alot about Chaos Marines, and Chaos in general. Still have nothing close to a complete collection of material and lore of that one faction lol.

So really the only Primarchs I can semi go in depth with are Magnus, Konrad, Leman Russ, Horus, Lorgar, Fulgrim, and Angron. Really thats my more detail knowledge. my other info of other Primarchs is only from reading the qoutes, and discussing other novels with fans on Heresy Online.

But I know enough to say Lorgar, Horus, Magnus, and the Emperor is all that is needed to win. They are the strongest in lore thanks to deep connection to Psy powers.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Norrin can time travel himself normally or via his speed, also Marvel Universe power of Cosmic Astral Plane is different, and while he may keep his powers there, Norrin still is limitless; due to being at the source of the power of cosmic etc.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
@kingant27 said:

@pierpat: Norrin can time travel himself normally or via his speed, also Marvel Universe power of Cosmic Astral Plane is different, and while he may keep his powers there, Norrin still is limitless; due to being at the source of the power of cosmic etc.

Norrin had issues with this guy who had the power of a planet rotating, getting choked out.

He is far from "limitless power" like your pretending. Hell I remember in Secrete Wars where Norrin could not fix a large crack in the earth, he had to combine power with a drain Molecule Man to do so lol. As for time travel, that means what when he never uses it, and has no counter when frozen in time in a battle.

Silver Surfer gets spank all the time by Hell Lords and Thanos. He has issues with Thor.

Silver Surfer wank is outrageous at times.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I knew there was a ton of lore, but over 200 novels?!!! WTF? That's insane. I have no idea how the writers keep their stuff straight. I'd hate to be an editor for Warhammer. Lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@sirfizzwhizz: I knew there was a ton of lore, but over 200 novels?!!! WTF? That's insane. I have no idea how the writers keep their stuff straight. I'd hate to be an editor for Warhammer. Lol

Thats not counting the hundred Mini to Full comics, or the close to 100 of Codex/Rule Book/Supllement material that makes up most of the Lore. It is daunting.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Plus video games. And a movie...which I always hear is not worth watching.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@sirfizzwhizz: Plus video games. And a movie...which I always hear is not worth watching.

Yes, several games, and the terrible, god awful movie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 said:

Takes place in the warhammer galaxy

No BFR

How is he gonna do that again? It takes place in the warhammer universe, and no BFR =/

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerwasp: He still has time manipulation, is Nanoseconds+, has blasts that can put him down etc.

@sirfizzwhizz: lol so using pis and lowballing for your arguments, great debating skills.

Again read instead of crying about Surfer fans, he has time manipulation and by flying alone, he can time travel; so that is pointless.