Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DigitalShooter9

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Conditions:

• In character
  • Fight to death or incapacitation
  • 616 Hulk
  • All feats retain for Geo Force

Who wins?

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GF has gravity powers. Although i dont know the extent so im going with GF but dont quote me.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Julk i think

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To have the powers that Geo-Force has; I am really surprised he doesn't get more recognition because he deserves it.

Powers and abilities[edit]

As implied by his code name, all of Brion's powers are in some way related to the planet Earth. He can manipulate the Earth's gravitational field to make an object heavier ("plus-gravity") or lighter ("null-gravity"). He can project scorching "lava blasts" in imitation of terrestrial volcanoes. By using his null-gravity power on himself, coupled with lava blasts for propulsion, Geo-Force can fly at great speeds for short periods of time. (His teammate Black Lightning once remarked that Geo-Force weakens after flying 1,000 miles.) Geo-Force has demonstrated the ability to manipulate the Earth itself, in a manner similar to Terra.[volume & issue needed] Geo-force has the ability to turn organic material to stone. This ability is not quite explained in the instance where he turns the reanimated corpse of Terra to stone.[volume & issue needed]

Geo-Force possesses impressive superhuman strength and durability. He once uses his gravity manipulation powers to enhance his own super-strength, giving him power enough to fight Superman toe-to-toe.[5] When he is shot in the back by the clone of Baron Bedlam, the bullets stagger him, but they do not puncture his skin.[volume & issue needed] With the addition of Terra's powers to his own, his durability seems diminished. He can now be at least slashed by sharp items,[6] but usually deep wounds trigger an increase in his powers, leading to earth-manipulation powers.[citation needed]

Geo-Force has gained his powers due in part to his heritage as a prince of Markovia, as well as the effects of the device designed for manifesting the powers. Only one with royal Markov blood can retain these powers permanently. The source of Geo-Force's powers is the Earth itself. During his first adventure, Geo-Force is apparently killed and buried by enemy soldiers. The Earth nurtures Geo-Force, healing his wounds and essentially "recharging" him.[7]

Geo-Force is at his strongest when he is firmly planted on the ground. His powers and health will deteriorate if he is taken off the Earth for a long period of time

Geo-Force lifts in the 100-ton strength level and he has very unique powers. I see him pulling off the upset over even a deranged Savage Hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Probably hulk.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has faced Graviton before, who is a top tier gravity manipulator; and Geo-Force also has the abilities of the Earth etc.

It would be a good fight, Geo-Force is rarely used on Comic Vine.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has faced Graviton before, who is a top tier gravity manipulator; and Geo-Force also has the abilities of the Earth etc.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BRAX

If I were to pick a top 5 of super hero powers that I could choose; Geo-Force's powers would easily be in that top 5

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@brax: I would pick omnipotence, then I could do whatever the hell I want.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sy8000

And he was handily beaten...

Anyway, Hulk wins.

@ghostravage

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BRAX

If you all say so

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@brax said:

If you all say so

Any feats for Geo-Force's gravity manipulation? Because I'm not very impressed with him, much less believing he can take on the Hulk.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BRAX

To beat Hulk Geo-Force will have to use a combination of Hulk's stupidity as well as his full extent of gravitational powers..He can use all of Hulk's rage and insanity against him by taking control of the gravitational field and continually dropping Hulk..Although Geo-Force is super strong as well,he knows he will not stand a chance trying to fight heads up..So it's a tricky fight..Geo-Force doesn't have the stamina to fight all day long..This is one of those fights where Geo-Force will say"Aw hell here comes hulk.Let me use his own strength and rage to drop him to the ground and keep him pinned so i can get the hell out of here"..lol

Avatar image for tenebrous_guile
Tenebrous_Guile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Geo-Force was nearly beaten to death by a twenty tonner in Gorilla Grodd was he not?

Hulk should be picking his jam out from between his toes.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@highaccuser: Can Geo-Force make him lighter or make him float?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By GhostRavage

@matchesmalone21: Not sure how Geo-Force would Kill or Incapacitate Hulk but making him float sure as hell makes things a lot harder for Hulk considering Geo might be able to withstand Hulk's thunderclaps.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@brax: how would he use hulks stupidity if hulks incredibly smart?

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BRAX

I don't recall Savage Hulk being incredibly smart. He is a Hulk that when pushed to anger; he can fly into an uncontrollable rage, and just go after whoever he is fighting.