Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Nefarious said:

Fight Fire with Fire. Hmmm... Human Torch wins.

Yamamoto doesn't just have fire attacks though. He has powerful magical abilities called Kido, which allow for him to do a variety of things like sealing people away, binding, teleporting limbs or deflecting attacks.

He has tremendous durability as well. With his zanpaktuto sealed, he was durable enough to contain and absorb a firestorm blast that could have destroyed two cities from the detonation. He was crafty enough to create a powerful kido explosion from his charred arm that incinerated an entire area on release. Definitely one of the best Kido masters on the show.

He has incredible strength, sufficient enough to crack the armor in a very powerful Arrancar in it's released state, and sent him flying through multiple buildings in a city block. Not to mention the fact that when he used both arms he was able to shatter him into pieces. He's literally walked a hole through a massive giant creature and left a giant hole in his chest.

He also has incredible speed, much faster than human, able to react and deflect lightning bolts and keep up with some of the fastest characters on the show., who are incredibly fast and well above human reaction. Johnny wouldn't even have time to say "flame on" before he's dead.

Yeah...saw some video footage of this guy. Johnny is dying. Again.

Very easily convinced?

In this case I was lol. I did not realize this guy could do what he did until I saw the video of him chopping some huge beast in half with barely a wave of his sword, and he did it so ridiculously fast everyone present was surprised. And his control of flame was VERY impressive to say the least. I just don't see how Johnny can contend here.

raunchyruss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By raunchyruss

A little bit of nectoposting, sorry.

As Marvel wiki says, Human Torch ignores physical objects when in plasma form. As it also says, he can reach 1 million degrees with his strongest attack - the Nova blast. And he cannot be harmed by fire that is less hot than his maximum output. However shinigami sword is not a physical object.

Yama-jii can generate 15 million degrees of flame when activating his bankai. I'd say that, aside from his speed, his Kido (spells) and Hakuda (hand-to-hand) skills, aside from him being a spiritual being, aside from his spiritual power being able to kill the human by only being present near him if he doesn't hold it off; even with all this thrown away, Yama-jii with Zanka no Tachi can extinguish the Human Torch easily, and even with his sword sealed he still has more than enough to win due to his reaction / movement / fighting speed. I'd say that Yama-jii can cut Johnny down before he is in fire form.

With bankai he will erase him out of existence because his fire output is much more than Johnny can handle.

With Cosmic Rod they may be going even, as 'twice the heat of the sun' is a very vague depiction, the temperature on the sun varies from 1 to 20+ million degrees Fahrenheit. I'd say it can be a stalemate, Johnny can use Nova blast that Yama-jii can possibly deflect with his own flame (flame offsetting another flame), but he is exhausted after that and reverts to human form, and this is where Yamamoto can cut him down.

With Yamamoto using Kido, he can bind him down with a dozen of various spells like Rikujōkōrō or Kuyō Shibari and finish him with Kurohitsugi that creates a huge torrent of gravity, effectively a coffin with a black hole within.

So, I love the Human Torch but I'd vote for Yamamoto on this one.

Batking200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami