• 53 results
Swordsman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Swordsman83

the captain commander with his bankai against human torch.

Genryusai Yamaoto
Genryusai Yamaoto
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Torch with the Cosmic Rod was able to hurt a Celestial, I think him going Nova with the Cosmic Rod was twice the heat of the sun, I don't think he has it anymore so he is most likely going to lose to Yamamoto.

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Johnny is immune to heat/fire. Yamamoto by his own admission would be destroyed by his bankai if it was left going for too long which would suggest to me he's highly resistant but not immune. Fair chance Johnny can just take control of suppress his bankai anyway.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RumbleMan_Exe

Old man gets crisped

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

HT

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bossmonster

The Caption take this. This isn't a pure fire fight (ahaahahahah. I can't believe I said that one.)

Yamamoto slayed Allon with a sword draw. Blew a chunk out of Wanderwize (sp). I don't think torch could take a hit from him at all. So even if he's swords power was taken away, he is still a swordmaster, much faster and much stronger.

High chance he could one shot jonny.

I'm call stomp in Yamamoto's favor.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yama ji.

@OneVision_OnePurpose: Even if Johnny is immune to fire, he's not immune to being erased from existence now is he. One touch of Yama's sword and no more Torch

Avatar image for onevision_onepurpose
OneVision_OnePurpose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redbird3rdboywonder: The erasing from existence is via incineration due to concentrated heat.....so in this instance yes he is.

Swordsman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Swordsman83

@Bossmonster said:

The Caption take this. This isn't a pure fire fight (ahaahahahah. I can't believe I said that one.)

Yamamoto slayed Allon with a sword draw. Blew a chunk out of Wanderwize (sp). I don't think torch could take a hit from him at all. So even if he's swords power was taken away, he is still a swordmaster, much faster and much stronger.

High chance he could one shot jonny.

I'm call stomp in Yamamoto's favor.

yap you got that right. this isn't a pure fire fight. I don't know much about Johnny. Can he take physical hits in his human torch form ? (against those heavy hitters in marvel, colossus, hulk, juggernaut)

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Laurcus

I've never seen him use them, but seeing as how he's the Captain Commander, doesn't Yama have fairly significant Kido powers? If his sword and fire prove ineffective, he could always resort to spamming magic.

ZtheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ZtheGreat

Torch can still get cut. We can't forget Yamamato is also a swordsmanship, Kido, and Hakuda master, and his spiritual pressure was enough to overwhelm Captain level Shinigami, and Torch is still only a Human. I say even if Johnny could overcome the sheer amount of Reiatsu emanating from a released RyujinJakka, he would lose.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Human Torch maybe could shot hotter fire, but he has to heat it up if I know correct. Yamamoto is not immune to fire, but has a good resist. He could go close and slice him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

It could go either way.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By xeon1cs

@Ferdelance: He still has the Cosmic Control Rod.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@xeon1cs: Well then he effortlessly destroys the Bleach verse, and thanks btw.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By uberhikari

Excluding the cosmic control rod, Yamamoto might be able to win. First, Yama's shikai simply won't work on Torch because obviously the Torch is immune to fire. Yama's bankai has four specific techniques: Zanka no tachi east, west, north and south. Zanka no tachi east concentrates all the flames of his sword into its edge, and while it is true that Torch might be able to be cut by something, he can't be cut by a sword of heat/fire because he's immune to fire. Zanka no tach west surrounds Yama in an armor of fire that reaches 15,000,000 degrees, but this won't help him against Torch for obvious reasons. Zanka no tachi south, the most interesting ability of Yama's bankai, allows him to bring forth all the people ever killed by his sword and use this to attack his opponent, but the ability is pretty featless, imo. And zanka no tachi north is just a more concentrated version of zanka no tachi east. So, neither one of Yama's shikai or bankai abilities will work on Torch.

However, there is one way that Yama might win and that's via kidou. This is somewhat tricky though because Yama has only ever used 1 kidou spell IIRC and it was fire based. However, if we powerscale Yama should be able to use any kidou spell that's ever been shown in Bleach, except for maybe the forbidden ones. And there's a nasty array of spells that Yama can use to paralyze Torch and then attack him.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Skaddix

To be fair as a spirit Yama could simply crush torch with spritual pressurre

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By theONEtaichou

@uberhikari said:

Excluding the cosmic control rod, Yamamoto might be able to win. First, Yama's shikai simply won't work on Torch because obviously the Torch is immune to fire. Yama's bankai has four specific techniques: Zanka no tachi east, west, north and south. Zanka no tachi east concentrates all the flames of his sword into its edge, and while it is true that Torch might be able to be cut by something, he can't be cut by a sword of heat/fire because he's immune to fire. Zanka no tach west surrounds Yama in an armor of fire that reaches 15,000,000 degrees, but this won't help him against Torch for obvious reasons. Zanka no tachi south, the most interesting ability of Yama's bankai, allows him to bring forth all the people ever killed by his sword and use this to attack his opponent, but the ability is pretty featless, imo. And zanka no tachi north is just a more concentrated version of zanka no tachi east. So, neither one of Yama's shikai or bankai abilities will work on Torch.

However, there is one way that Yama might win and that's via kidou. This is somewhat tricky though because Yama has only ever used 1 kidou spell IIRC and it was fire based. However, if we powerscale Yama should be able to use any kidou spell that's ever been shown in Bleach, except for maybe the forbidden ones. And there's a nasty array of spells that Yama can use to paralyze Torch and then attack him.

Without the Cosmic Rod Yamamoto wtfcurbstomps Human Torch. You are focusing only on fire based attacks, and even if we give that to you that Torch can CONTROL all fire, he still has no way to survive mere punches from the head captain. Forget the shikai attacks, his kido, and if you watched the fight with Wonderweiss his speed, brute strength and Sokotsu would demolish torch. There is no way for torch to win baring PIS. That's just the physical attributes. Also Torch cannot survive a sword slash, he would die, and I doubt he would control a fire based sword fast enough to remove the heat, but even if he did the blade is not fire, it cuts his so fast he doesn't even feel it. Basically Torch dies... and ugly single guys everywhere rejoice for now a playa is gone.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By uberhikari

@theONEtaichou said:

@uberhikari said:

Without the Cosmic Rod Yamamoto wtfcurbstomps Human Torch. You are focusing only on fire based attacks, and even if we give that to you that Torch can CONTROL all fire, he still has no way to survive mere punches from the head captain. Forget the shikai attacks, his kido, and if you watched the fight with Wonderweiss his speed, brute strength and Sokotsu would demolish torch. There is no way for torch to win baring PIS. That's just the physical attributes. Also Torch cannot survive a sword slash, he would die, and I doubt he would control a fire based sword fast enough to remove the heat, but even if he did the blade is not fire, it cuts his so fast he doesn't even feel it. Basically Torch dies... and ugly single guys everywhere rejoice for now a playa is gone.

Do you even know anything about Human Torch or did you just come here and ignorantly post a bunch of nonsense? The Human Torch has the ability to control fire...that's his ability. So, yes Human Torch can control all fire. If Yamamoto tries to use any fire against Human Torch it won't work. Second, Yamamoto is not immune to fire. Once the Human Torch flames on, he's basically covered in fire. If Yamamoto tried to punch Human Torch he'd only end up burning himself, so Sokotsu wouldn't work. Third, Yamamoto is not faster than Human Torch. What gave you this idea? Human Torch is fast enough to fly into space (which requires a speed of Mach 30+); Yamamoto has never shown any speed feats on that level, and that's just the bare minimum of Human Torch's speed. Finally, you think Human Torch is going to be cut? LOL! Human Torch can reach stellar temperatures, zapakutou's in Bleach have been literally broken by less. Human Torch would literally melt a zanpakutou into scrap metal, or whatever they're made out of. The only way Yamamoto wins this fight is by using kidou, which is exactly what I wrote in my original post.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Human Torch

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ghost_rider1

I'm gonna say yammamoto win this because of kido and sword attacks. One slash from his sword or one kido blast would kill johnny easily. Johnny does have the power of flight but his combat speed and reflexes is just an average human. He wouldn't see yammamoto's flash step in time to react or do anything

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ghost_rider1
@uberhikari

@theONEtaichou said:

@uberhikari said:

Do you even know anything about Human Torch or did you just come here and ignorantly post a bunch of nonsense? The Human Torch has the ability to control fire...that's his ability. So, yes Human Torch can control all fire. If Yamamoto tries to use any fire against Human Torch it won't work. Second, Yamamoto is not immune to fire. Once the Human Torch flames on, he's basically covered in fire. If Yamamoto tried to punch Human Torch he'd only end up burning himself, so Sokotsu wouldn't work. Third, Yamamoto is not faster than Human Torch. What gave you this idea? Human Torch is fast enough to fly into space (which requires a speed of Mach 30+); Yamamoto has never shown any speed feats on that level, and that's just the bare minimum of Human Torch's speed. Finally, you think Human Torch is going to be cut? LOL! Human Torch can reach stellar temperatures, zapakutou's in Bleach have been literally broken by less. Human Torch would literally melt a zanpakutou into scrap metal, or whatever they're made out of. The only way Yamamoto wins this fight is by using kidou, which is exactly what I wrote in my original post.

Your wrong....I'm sure everyone know about human torch....but torch lose here. Johnny won't be able to react to yammamoto...there is no way he gonna dodge him. And the time it takes for torch to get that hot. Yamammoto would have already cut him down using his flash step.
ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ms__omega

How is the Human Torch going to harm a spiritual entity?

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Storm Calling

Umm, Yamamoto is basically Human Torch and everything else. He curbstomps this fight for sure.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By uberhikari

@Ms. Omega said:

How is the Human Torch going to harm a spiritual entity?

Oh no not this argument again. Seriously? Shinigami can be thrown into buildings, punched by regular humans (like Chad), etc. but Human Torch can't burn them? Do you think that Superman can't punch Ichigo in the face?

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ms__omega

@uberhikari: I am not saying he can't just saying it wont be easy given the old man centuries of combat and not to mention all the kido spells he knows. Plus Chad (Sado) isn't a regular human. Plus Yamamoto's bankai isnt composed of normal fire its mystic based not sure if Human Torch is immune or able to control mystic fire.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By nefarious

Fight Fire with Fire. Hmmm... 

Human Torch wins.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By theONEtaichou

hey my first insult on CV... :) thanks @uberhikari

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

How is torch surviving the soul crush in the first place? And even if he does, he's not keeping up with the captain, even if he can, he is not getting up after getting hit like ww.. Old man for One shot win here.

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Storm Calling

@Nefarious said:

Fight Fire with Fire. Hmmm... Human Torch wins.

Yamamoto doesn't just have fire attacks though. He has powerful magical abilities called Kido, which allow for him to do a variety of things like sealing people away, binding, teleporting limbs or deflecting attacks.

He has tremendous durability as well. With his zanpaktuto sealed, he was durable enough to contain and absorb a firestorm blast that could have destroyed two cities from the detonation. He was crafty enough to create a powerful kido explosion from his charred arm that incinerated an entire area on release. Definitely one of the best Kido masters on the show.

He has incredible strength, sufficient enough to crack the armor in a very powerful Arrancar in it's released state, and sent him flying through multiple buildings in a city block. Not to mention the fact that when he used both arms he was able to shatter him into pieces. He's literally walked a hole through a massive giant creature and left a giant hole in his chest.

He also has incredible speed, much faster than human, able to react and deflect lightning bolts and keep up with some of the fastest characters on the show., who are incredibly fast and well above human reaction. Johnny wouldn't even have time to say "flame on" before he's dead.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@Storm Calling said:

@Nefarious said:

Yamamoto doesn't just have fire attacks though. He has powerful magical abilities called Kido, which allow for him to do a variety of things like sealing people away, binding, teleporting limbs or deflecting attacks.

He has tremendous durability as well. With his zanpaktuto sealed, he was durable enough to contain and absorb a firestorm blast that could have destroyed two cities from the detonation. He was crafty enough to create a powerful kido explosion from his charred arm that incinerated an entire area on release. Definitely one of the best Kido masters on the show.

He has incredible strength, sufficient enough to crack the armor in a very powerful Arrancar in it's released state, and sent him flying through multiple buildings in a city block. Not to mention the fact that when he used both arms he was able to shatter him into pieces. He's literally walked a hole through a massive giant creature and left a giant hole in his chest.

He also has incredible speed, much faster than human, able to react and deflect lightning bolts and keep up with some of the fastest characters on the show., who are incredibly fast and well above human reaction. Johnny wouldn't even have time to say "flame on" before he's dead.

Yeah...saw some video footage of this guy. Johnny is dying. Again.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By nefarious
@Storm Calling: Impressive.
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@THUNDERBOLT30 said:

@Storm Calling said:

@Nefarious said:

Yeah...saw some video footage of this guy. Johnny is dying. Again.

Very easily convinced?

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ddecourt

Yamamoto via superior fighting skill and high level kido.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Human torch.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Death Certificate said:

Human torch.

Loses.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#37  Edited By Strafe Prower

I'm thinking Yamamoto

*LE GASP*

Avatar image for darkknightrises
DarkKnightRises

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DarkKnightRises

Human Torch.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Death Certificate said:

Human torch.

Loses.

How? Yama can't burn him and he's alot slower than the human torch. Even without the cosmic rod, the torch has better options than yama.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ddecourt

@Death Certificate said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@Death Certificate said:

Human torch.

Loses.

How? Yama can't burn him and he's alot than the human torch. Even without the cosmic rod, the torch has better options than yama.

How's that?

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ddecourt: Yama has limits to how much heat he can take, while torch doesn't. Torch has survived hits from annihilus, hulk and terminus.

Torch can distract yama with fire clones, not to mention that torch can simply fly into space and just nova flame the area.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ddecourt

@Death Certificate said:

@Ddecourt: Yama has limits to how much heat he can take, while torch doesn't. Torch has survived hits from annihilus, hulk and terminus.

Torch can distract yama with fire clones, not to mention that torch can simply fly into space and just nova flame the area.

Yama can take alot, while the both times he has tasted defeat have been cause of prep. Otherwise that wouldn't have been the case cause everyone always states that he's so powerful to take head on. Human Torch doesn't have anything of that degree to throw at Yama. The first opportunity Yama gets to hit Johnny with the Double Fist tech, he's destroyed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

I still don't see him surviving soul crush by someone on captain level.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ddecourt said:

@Death Certificate said:

Yama can take alot, while the both times he has tasted defeat have been cause of prep. Otherwise that wouldn't have been the case cause everyone always states that he's so powerful to take head on. Human Torch doesn't have anything of that degree to throw at Yama. The first opportunity Yama gets to hit Johnny with the Double Fist tech, he's destroyed.

Being powerful in the Bleach universe is hardly worth talking about, also Human Torch is has been able to raise his heat to supernova levels, while yama can barely keep million degrees. Again Torch has survived hits from annihilus, hulk and terminus. Not to mention yama has no answer for Torch flying out of the atmosphere, and just use nova flame.

Ddecourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ddecourt

@Death Certificate said:

@Ddecourt said:

@Death Certificate said:

Being powerful in the Bleach universe is hardly worth talking about, also Human Torch is has been able to raise his heat to supernova levels, while yama can barely keep million degrees. Again Torch has survived hits from annihilus, hulk and terminus. Not to mention yama has no answer for Torch flying out of the atmosphere, and just use nova flame.

Uh I think that it is debatable to compare the power levels from Bleach and Marvel. In Bleach everyone are speedsters by a standard base and they're so quick that they could almost teleport(for the ones that have high level shunpo) something that Yamamoto has. With the scenario you put up isn't fair to say that Yamamoto reaches up to Johnny before he reacts and hits him with the Double Fist tech I mention earlier and destroys him before he does a thing.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By D3athstroke

Yammamoto is far above 100 tons and has hypersonic speed he does not even need bankai to murder johny 

Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Storm Calling

@Death Certificate: I have never seen Johnny generate supernova level heat. He has named many of his attacks nova flame, but there is no evidence to suggest that he's been able to get his temperatures that hot.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh I think that it is debatable to compare the power levels from Bleach and Marvel.

Bleach doesn't even have planets busters.

In Bleach everyone are speedsters by a standard base and they're so quick that they could almost teleport(for the ones that have high level shunpo) something that Yamamoto has.

Yet most of these character hardly have a speed past mach 30.

With the scenario you put up isn't fair to say that Yamamoto reaches up to Johnny before he reacts and hits him with the Double Fist tech I mention earlier and destroys him before he does a thing.

Yama can't breathe in space, and isn't quick enough to catch up. Even if he did hit him, johnny has taken worst hits.

Avatar image for the_mighty_beyonder
the_mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that's unfair, Johnny can absorb all fire base technics that Yammamoto may use, Yammamoto is not a foul he won't use his bankai or even shikai against someone like Johnny, he will simply use his brute strenght, speed (Shunpo), and a versatile list of Kido tehnics that will seal or restrain Johnny from moving. most people are narrow minded and will stick to Yammamoto using Bankai which lead to his defeat, but this is also a battle of strategy, Yammamoto has the upper hand using Strenght, Speed and Kido, he will definitly beat Human Torch.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ghost_rider1

Human torch loses before he can even say flame-on. One slash from yamammoto would cut johnny in half