#1 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

goku eventhough genis vell is a very powerful energy manipulator, goku absorbs the same energy plus more. and there's also a problem is goku here... he's already dead so that means he can fight genis vell in space!

#3 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Genis
Physically stronger faster and has Goku beat in the energy game

#5 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Genis with ease

#6 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

goku eventhough genis vell is a very powerful energy manipulator, goku absorbs the same energy plus more. and there's also a problem with goku here... he's already dead so that means he can fight genis vell in space!

#7 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Lance Bastro said:
"goku eventhough genis vell is a very powerful energy manipulator, goku absorbs the same energy plus more. and there's also a problem with goku here... he's already dead so that means he can fight genis vell in space!"
Goku doesnt absorb energy

And even if he is dead he can still die again which means he wouldnt exist anymore

Genis wins easily
#8 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
goku eventhough genis vell is a very powerful energy manipulator, goku absorbs the same energy plus more. and there's also a problem with goku here... he's already dead so that means he can fight genis vell in space!
#9 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

What the hell.

Did I really make a dbz thread!?

*kills myself*

#10 Posted by forze (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Genis Vell...he did destroy a Universe from what i was told.  Goku doesn't have the firepower to do that even at SSJ3.

#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16629 posts) - - Show Bio

GV destroyed universe? I want to read it :) Where he did it (if he really did it)?

#12 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
forze said:
"Genis Vell...he did destroy a Universe from what i was told.  Goku doesn't have the firepower to do that even at SSJ3."
Him and Entropy to be exact.

Photon was used as more of a tool too destroy it and Entropy was used to become the new eternity
#13 Posted by kuartus4 (54 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by NeonGameWave (7205 posts) - - Show Bio

Genis-Vell wins.