• 55 results
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Insane God version of Genis-Vell. Take your pick, and give your reasoning.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
I think Monarch could trump Insane Genis Vell based on the fact that Captain Atom in the past has shown the ability to Create as well as Destroy Universes... this feat alone shows that Captain Atom aka Monarch has a greater command of Matter and Energy than Genis Vell since he only showed the destructive force of his power by Destroying a Universe...
Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Strife

Insane Genis get's my vote, The nega bands on there own can absorb any energy attack that Monarch will throw at him for the most part. Than you have the fact Genis is an omniversal telepath

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stormultt
@King Saturn said:
"I think Monarch could trump Insane Genis Vell based on the fact that Captain Atom in the past has shown the ability to Create as well as Destroy Universes... this feat alone shows that Captain Atom aka Monarch has a greater command of Matter and Energy than Genis Vell since he only showed the destructive force of his power by Destroying a Universe... "

Insane genis-vell could destroy the universe with a wink so whats your point?XDD
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
@Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
"I think Monarch could trump Insane Genis Vell based on the fact that Captain Atom in the past has shown the ability to Create as well as Destroy Universes... this feat alone shows that Captain Atom aka Monarch has a greater command of Matter and Energy than Genis Vell since he only showed the destructive force of his power by Destroying a Universe... "
Insane genis-vell could destroy the universe with a wink so whats your point?XDD "
My Point is Simple... Destroying Something does not equate to the Ability to Create and Destroy Something... Just Because Genis Vell Destroyed a Universe doesnt mean he has the level of Energy and Matter Manipulation to Recreate a Universe... as Captain Atom did in the past...
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
Insane genis-vell could destroy the universe with a wink so whats your point?XDD "
That the ability to create something (but also having the power to destroy it), surpasses any level of control, or precision possessed by Genis.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
That the ability to create something (but also having the power to destroy it), surpasses any level of control, or precision possessed by Genis. "

so what idc genis wins because he had white hair
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
That the ability to create something (but also having the power to destroy it), surpasses any level of control, or precision possessed by Genis. "
correctamundo
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
so what idc genis wins because he had white hair "
Be serious, Stormultt...
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Stormultt
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
Be serious, Stormultt... "

:O, HOW DARE YOU!!! >:O, HOW DARE YOU ASK ME SUCH THING!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Stormultt said:

" @Morpheus_ said:

" @Stormultt said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
Be serious, Stormultt... "
:O, HOW DARE YOU!!! >:O, HOW DARE YOU ASK ME SUCH THING! "
..I know...I'm incredible...Am I not?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Strife said:
" Insane Genis get's my vote, The nega bands on there own can absorb any energy attack that Monarch will throw at him for the most part. Than you have the fact Genis is an omniversal telepath "
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@geraldthesloth said:

" @Strife said:

" Insane Genis get's my vote, The nega bands on there own can absorb any energy attack that Monarch will throw at him for the most part. Than you have the fact Genis is an omniversal telepath "
"
 You just quoted yourself, sloth...You are slowly aproaching Vance's level... ; )
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Morpheus_ said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @Strife said:

"
 You just quoted yourself, sloth...You are slowly aproaching Vance's level... ; ) "
No one read my point..Just thought I'd throw it out there again :p
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DJSNuva1
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Stormultt said:
" @King Saturn said:
This^ 
He's almost as good as Parallax/Hal...
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DJSNuva1: He's not as close to ZH parallax
DJSNuva1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DJSNuva1
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DJSNuva1: He's not as close to ZH parallax "

I guess not. He sure did hella damage to Superman Prime Guardian charged. Destroyed that whole universe if I remember correctley... I remember reading all of ZH/countdown to ZH/ minis and specials... It was cool
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @DJSNuva1: He's not as close to ZH parallax "
I guess not. He sure did hella damage to Superman Prime Guardian charged. Destroyed that whole universe if I remember correctley... I remember reading all of ZH/countdown to ZH/ minis and specials... It was cool "
Not the universe, just wiped the life out of it
bumnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bumnut
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Strife said:
"
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

Monarch
Th3 FlAsH 123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Th3 FlAsH 123

Monarch
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Anyone else?
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Batosaims7

I think this fight was done before.. but Monarch gets my vote

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I searched for it...The first page of results didn't show anything. I simply decided to make it anyway. It's not like any of the two is extremely popular and anyone would notice...
Batosaims7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Batosaims7

lol
fair enough

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666

I am close to give it to GV, but I am still not sure.
P.S. Good battle

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By capall
@King Saturn said:

however we don't know that genis vell does not have the capability to create universe either, just b/c he hasn't shown it also does not mean he couldn't either, this is a real tough one to pick
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@czarny_samael said:
" I am close to give it to GV, but I am still not sure. P.S. Good battle "
Thanks.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#29  Edited By the creator
@capall said:
"@King Saturn said:
however we don't know that genis vell does not have the capability to create universe either, just b/c he hasn't shown it also does not mean he couldn't either, this is a real tough one to pick "

If he has not shown it yet, don't assume he can. It's not proven.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@the creator:  Who do you side with, creator?
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By the creator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @the creator:  Who do you side with, creator? "

I would typically back Monarch due to his connection to the Quantum Field.
My only concern with reagrds to Genis is that he has Cosmic Awareness, eevn if he is insane. This can grant him peceptions (guidance) that can influence a combat.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By capall
@the creator said:
"@capall said:
"@King Saturn said:
however we don't know that genis vell does not have the capability to create universe either, just b/c he hasn't shown it also does not mean he couldn't either, this is a real tough one to pick "
If he has not shown it yet, don't assume he can. It's not proven. "

i'm not assuming he can but someone else is assuming that he can't, lot of characters don't fully show their potentials whether it's b/c of their moral, emotional or other reasons does not mean they are not capable of doing it either, in this battle scenerio tho i just can't see how the two of them would take each other out based on their powers are pretty much similar
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
To resurrect the thread, and actually state my mind on the outcome of this fight, I take Genis for the win.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By capall

for the sake of the battle i'm gonna say monarch can win here, lol
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@capall said:
" for the sake of the battle i'm gonna say monarch can win here, lol "
Genis would know every move Monarch would do, before he does it.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By capall
@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
Genis would know every move Monarch would do, before he does it. "

this maybe true due to his awareness but due to his insanity i don't know if that will work to his advantage or not, after all it was the awareness that drove him insane. 
i believe monarch also has awareness due to his connection with quantum field
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
this maybe true due to his awareness but due to his insanity i don't know if that will work to his advantage or not, after all it was the awareness that drove him insane. i believe monarch also has awareness due to his connection with quantum field "
His awareness drove him "insane", but that still didn't prevent him from knowing the course of events, and the various outcomes, depending on the choice one would take. Especially when it comes to short term things. Also, the notion that Genis was just too immature to accept the new level of responsibility that befell him, and faked insanity altogether, was also implied.
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By capall
@Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
this maybe true due to his awareness but due to his insanity i don't know if that will work to his advantage or not, after all it was the awareness that drove him insane. i believe monarch also has awareness due to his connection with quantum field "
His awareness drove him "insane", but that still didn't prevent him from knowing the course of events, and the various outcomes, depending on the choice one would take. Especially when it comes to short term things. Also, the notion that Genis was just too immature to accept the new level of responsibility that befell him, and faked insanity altogether, was also implied. "

hmm, that theory is quite interesting indeed
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTP
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @capall said:
His awareness drove him "insane", but that still didn't prevent him from knowing the course of events, and the various outcomes, depending on the choice one would take. Especially when it comes to short term things. Also, the notion that Genis was just too immature to accept the new level of responsibility that befell him, and faked insanity altogether, was also implied. "
hmm, that theory is quite interesting indeed "
Genis is a complex character, in general. As stated in another thread, most of his greatest, mind-blowing feats were purposely ambiguous in nature, but when all is said and done, I think his level of power was truly great, indeed.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#41  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormultt said:
"so what idc genis wins because he had white hair "
Atom's hair is white, too.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Stormultt
@Static Shock: 

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Chaos Prime

This match up imo is too close to call.I was going to give the vote to GV just due to his time traveling abilities but it seems Monarch is as good if not better after he absorbs waverider..(if that makes any sense?)

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
@Stormultt: LOL.

@Chaos Prime said:
" but it seems Monarch is as good if not better after he absorbs waverider..(if that makes any sense?) "
When did Nathaniel Adam/Monarch absorb Waverider?
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Chaos Prime said:
" This match up imo is too close to call.I was going to give the vote to GV just due to his time traveling abilities but it seems Monarch is as good if not better after he absorbs waverider..(if that makes any sense?) "
You're talking about Hank Hall, this thread is about Captain Atom. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Static Shock

LOL @ Hank Hall.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers