Genghis Khan vs Vlad the Impaler

aagunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By aagunner

The most successful military leader in history leading the greatest army of barbarian conquerors and fighters who burned and sacked half of the known world during the High Middle Ages. Even their toughest conquest (Song China) who had the most advanced and sophisticated military at that time fell after 50+ years of fighting.

vs

Vlad- possibly the most evil and ruthless man who ever lived and famous for his signature human impalement during the 15th century. He was the inspiration for the creation of Brahm Stoker's Dracula.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By joshmightbe

Genghis Khan would have wiped Vlad from the face of the Earth

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@joshmightbe said:

Genghis Khan would have wiped Vlad from the face of the Earth

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TrueIlluminatus
@aagunner said:

Brahm Stoker's Dracula.

It's spelled, "Bram". 

Regardless, Khan walks all over Transylvania.
krilling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By krilling

Vlad should beat up a Mongolian??   

Temujin totally curbstomps him.
PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By PikminMania

@aagunner said:

The most successful military leader in history leading the greatest army of barbarian conquerors and fighters who burned and sacked half of the known world during the High Middle Ages. Even their toughest conquest (Song China) who had the most advanced and sophisticated military at that time fell after 50+ years of fighting.

vs

Vlad- possibly the most evil and ruthless man who ever lived and famous for his signature human impalement during the 15th century. He was the inspiration for the creation of Brahm Stoker's Dracula.

I think you should let the evil leaders threads be made by someone a wee bit more aware than you. Vlad is not the most evil man, for that we have Caligula, Stalin, or Hitler. Not ot meniton that his military wasn't extraordinary, he'd lose badly.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MagneticShockwave

Temujin 

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I dunno Vlad was a pretty nasty piece of shit.

aagunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By aagunner

@PikminMania: that's why i said "possibly". I'm very much aware of my world history, thank you. Even Hitler or Stalin would be disgusted with Vlad's methods. Militarily he wasn't "great"... but on a one on one battle it would be interesting. esp if they use both ranged weapons and close quarters weapons.

Avatar image for magneticshockwave
MagneticShockwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kim Jung Il

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aagunner: There wa the time were he had a large amount of people impaled and put them for show,it was both a horrible yet in a twisted way quite clever as the invading army saw what he had done and thought if this is what he is prepared to do to his own people them what is he going to do to us.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PikminMania

@aagunner: Hitler and Stalin would both laugh at his petty ways of inducing fear. Hitler is too clever to be taken disgusted by Vlad's methods, he did some that were arguably just as bad.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By joshmightbe

@mrdecepticonleader said:

@aagunner: There wa the time were he had a large amount of people impaled and put them for show,it was both a horrible yet in a twisted way quite clever as the invading army saw what he had done and thought if this is what he is prepared to do to his own people them what is he going to do to us.

This wouldn't bother Genghis or his army, in fact his army would be far more afraid of what Genghis would do to them for not pushing forward

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nefarious

Genghis ownz him.

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: I know i was just giving an example i still think a Genghis would win.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By joshmightbe

@mrdecepticonleader: I honestly believe that had Genghis had lived about 20 more years the world would be a much different place

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Yeah probably didn't he die of a nose bleed?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe

@mrdecepticonleader: He lived in a terrible time to be sick, things we can take care of with a quick shot now were completely fatal back then

mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe: Yeah that's true,still looking back on it there is a hint of irony in the way he died.

comicdigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For sure Vlad the Impaler ,because Vlad killed thousands more people than Genghis and they made a monster after Vlad so it makes it little more intimating. Join battle geeks on Facebook

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Hollow_Point

Kahn has an army that dwarfed the impailers. They win through sheer manpower

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vlad the Impaler is Dracula. He wins.

Avatar image for crushyourenemies
CRUSHYOURENEMIES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Khan blinks him out of existence.

this is spite

lock this thread

JuxtMako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By JuxtMako

So is this just one on one with their respective sabers, some kind of full arsenal squad vs squad, or army vs army?

In all three: Genghis, but I'm still curious.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghengis the best invader of all time...but you guys are underselling Vlad by a lot. The man wasn't bloodthirsty and ruthless

..on the contrary, he remains one of the best siege defenders of all time. He was tactically brutal, because he had to be.

Also, Ghengis cavalry doesn't work in those mountains, and Vlad doesn't leave them...that means it's a pitched battle where he specializes...Vlad singlehandedly defended the ENTIRE WESTERN WORLD against the ottoman empire.

One on one Ghengis has an advatage from horse and at range with his bow, however in a melee fight, vlad is better equipped armor and sword wise. Vlad's armor can stand up to Ghentis weapons...however, the same cannot be said for ghengis.

I'm torn...but style's make fights and Vlad might be the one ruler Ghengis couldn't topple.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thelocust619

Not even close, Ghengis absolutely dominates. He was a through and through warrior who spent most of his life on the field, Vlad was a ruler who sat back and told actual warriors what to do. He has absolutely no hope of beating Ghengis in any form of combat, be it 1v1 or with armies. Ghenhis conquered far more than Vlad has ever held down. Mismatch.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

As already stated, either Genghis or Kubla would dominate Vlad.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Apophis9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apophis9000

In one on one combat? Vlad for sure. Especially considering he lived a hundred years or so after Khan, he could pull out a book from a library and study his opponent (he may have too). He killed way more people in single combat and is a master of ambushing just as Genghis. However unlike genghis he is used to going up against very difficult odds, not that Khan wasnt but he had a large and compitent army with him, Vlad had a few Nobles and mostly peasents.

Also take into consideration medieval nobles are highly trained individuals too, much more than Barbarians from the wild steppes in terms of cqc. Also have to remember he had Imperial (Byzantine) training under his belt as well so he would have a wider variety of tactics for 1v1 combat. I believe he may have had Janissary training as well, unless im just thinking of the films.

Dont see why ppl say Khan would win in 1v1, he is very much outmatched at the most and at the least, evenly matched. So long as the fight isnt on a clear plain that is lol

In a battle between 2 armies tho? The Mongols and Khan with ease, i dont think the reason for that needs to be stated lol

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In an army battle khan stomps. In a one on one fight vlad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf
deactivated-5aad0467ddfcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont think genghis was that weak in one on one. he lived in a harsh area, and fought his way to the top in a much more martial culture. impossible to tell, though. they died centuries ago. army vs army is much more easy to figure out, and genghis would take that by any means necessary, even if he has to lob diseased bodies into cities again