#3 Posted by danhimself (22290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man....he's just way to experienced for Rex

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12585 posts) - - Show Bio

pardon my ignorance....who's Generator Rex
#5 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
" pardon my ignorance....who's Generator Rex "
cartoon characther,can change his body like you see above
he can also make a cannon,a sword,a huge-@ss jetpack,etc...
#6 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

hm..spider man could win, i dont know though. good battle

#7 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:

" pardon my ignorance....who's Generator Rex "

Generator Rex is the Goverment in his worlds weapon. After a massive Nanite realease (Nanites are little things that get stuck in your molecules, and at any time you can turn into monster the size of skyscrapers), Rex is the only known being in his world to be able to control his Nanites. I may not be the best to specify, so here is what the shows wiki has said ( Dont worry, I may not explain it well, but I've watched alot of the show. everything down is 100% true)

Technopathy

Because of his unique relationship with his nanites, Rex is capable of using them to interface with technology and machines. This allows him to effectively communicate and control them, he uses this to escape the confines of The Keep. In his own words he can "hear them". This can also backfire, as when he over absorbs nanites which will make him grow metal sacks on his body and when he eventually loses consciousness, the nanites will take control and act to save Rex's life so they can save themselves and talk through Rex as a computer would. He is also able to do this on a subconcious level, shown when everytime Providence tries to bug him his nanites automatically dismantle it.

[ edit] E.V.O Curing

Perhaps Rex's most important ability, by sending his own nanites into the bodies of other E.V.O.s he is capable of extracting the activated nanites that cause them to become E.V.O.s in the first place. Apparently, however, the E.V.O.s that he attempts to cure must allow him to extract their nanites. In the episode " String Theory" he was initially unable to revert Peter Meechum to his normal form because Peter felt he needed to remain an E.V.O. so that he could rescue his daughter from Van Kleiss. He was only capable of curing Peter once he promised to help rescue his daughter. His curing ability seems to have improved greatly in "Rabble" since he was able to cure some of Quarry's E.V.O henchmen against their will. In "The Hunter", according to Rex, he has trouble curing non-human E.V.Os but he nearly cured a flea E.V.O if Hunter Cain did not interrupt and killed the E.V.O.

This ability is why Providence needs Rex so badly, viewing it as the only possible way to win the war against the hostile E.V.O.s.

[ edit] Weapon Manifestation

Rex has the ability to form his nanites into the form of several different weapons, he uses these for offense, defense, and transportation. However it would appear he can only have one power active at a time, even when Curing an EVO. Effecting limiting what he can do.

[ edit] Boogie Pack

Boogie Pack
Added by Jonniboi123

The Boogie Pack is a pair of turbine wings that grow out of his back. Rex is capable of using these to fly at high speeds, they also give him a high level of agility. He is capable of launching the twin turbines at an enemy E.V.O. like a bola.

[ edit] Slam Cannon

Slam Cannon
Added by Jonniboi123

The Slam Cannon is a projectile cannon that Rex can transform either arm into. The Slam Cannon doesn't produce its own ammo, instead the maw on the back end of it extends into whatever material is behind it. It then grabs it, and fires it at the target with great force.

[ edit] The BFS

The "Big Fat Sword" is,obviously, a massive sword that Rex can change his right arm into. Rex is also capable of spinning the blade of
BFS

The BFS, using it as a massive buzz saw, slicing through anything.

[ edit] Smackhands

A pair of massive gauntlets that Rex can transform his hands into. Rex uses the Smackhands so that he could beat an enemy E.V.O. into submission. The Smackhands also give him incredible strength, allowing him to break through an obstacle or to lift heavy objects. Rex can also rotate the Smackhands when they are balled into a fist. This allows them to function as high-powered drills, he can tunnel through the ground using this, or he can use it to add additional power behind his strength.

[ edit] Punk Busters

Punk Busters

These are super boots that have spikes on the soles that allow Rex to jump hundreds of feet into the air or jump across ten square blocks. He can also use the Punk Busters to kick enemy E.V.O.s. In his words,it feels as if "you were roundhouse kicked by a freight train."

[ edit] The Rex Ride

A motorcycle that uses levitation instead of wheels. It can go over 200 mph,and has a retractable battering ram instead of an engine block

It was also shown in a commercial previewing upcoming epsiodes that Rex had turned his right arm in to a whip of some sort

#8 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" hm..spider man could win, i dont know though. good battle "
totaly my ideia btw

:P
#9 Posted by cattlebattle (12585 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz:
Wow thanks man, I haven't been a fan of anything on Cartoon Network in a while. I might have to check this out
#10 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
totaly my ideia btw  :P "
Yes, the brilliance behind this was Matezoide. We talked it out, and he said I could make the thing.

Totally his idea though. :P
#11 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
whatever you say...
#12 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
" @TheCerealKillz: Wow thanks man, I haven't been a fan of anything on Cartoon Network in a while. I might have to check this out "
Yeah, it is pretty humorous, also, to add to the plot, Rex has no Idea about his past. It isn't even sure about his name.

Also check out Sym Bionic Titan, creators of Samurai Jack and Dexter. Great show, and from my point, the show may have greater feats than any Samurai Jack feat.
#13 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
Yes, the brilliance behind this was Matezoide. We talked it out, and he said I could make the thing.  Totally his idea though. :P "
oh seriously? 
lol  i didn't believe him.
#14 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
whatever you say... "
do i sense some ``yeah,whatever,nobody cares`` in you? :P

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
Yes, the brilliance behind this was Matezoide. We talked it out, and he said I could make the thing.  Totally his idea though. :P "

i had the ideia,but i wasnt planning on doing the thread
team work ftw :D
#15 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
oh seriously? lol  i didn't believe him. "
Yeah. No joke.
#16 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
whatever you say... "

@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
i had the ideia,but i wasnt planning on doing the thread team work ftw :D "

#17 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
lol
#18 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @difficlus said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
Yeah. No joke. "
he laid claim to the thread to quickly as soon i said it was good thats why...lol.  
@Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @difficlus said:
whatever you say... "

no, i didn't believe you...lol
#19 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#20 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" Bump "
meh,not really surprised....most fights without two comic-book characthers tend to die early
#21 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" Bump "
meh,not really surprised....most fights without two comic-book characthers tend to die early "
Yeah I not- *Gasp*

You are a Neutral now?
#22 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" Bump "
meh,not really surprised....most fights without two comic-book characthers tend to die early "
Yeah I not- *Gasp*  You are a Neutral now? "
it is to match my avatar and hide a bit of my avatar,so people will confuse me with Klandicar (banned troll)
#23 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" Bump "
it is to match my avatar and hide a bit of my avatar,so people will confuse me with Klandicar (banned troll) "
Who Klandicar?
#24 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" Bump "
it is to match my avatar and hide a bit of my avatar,so people will confuse me with Klandicar (banned troll) "
Who Klandicar? "
banned troll....very annyoing and funny at the same time
check this thread....it is pure gold
#25 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" Bump "
Who Klandicar? "
banned troll....very annyoing and funny at the same time
check this thread....it is pure gold "
I cant breathe......That was hilarious.....

Imma go find me a Feral Wolverine vs Rouge Storm thread!