Generator Rex vs Ben 10

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By RBT

@Skelebones: Nigh omnipotent god? He was hardly planetary. And he one shots Alien X? Same alien who TANKED universal busting attack without even feeling it? Not happening.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Skelebones

@rbt: the mastercontroll nanites when fused with rex allowed him to alter the very laws of physics. reshape and form matter at will. make anything from nothing. it was quoted "to do anything"

so yes nighomnipotent stands. just like the celestial sapiens even though they never did shit for feats either

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By RBT

@Skelebones: Altering laws of physics does not mean nigh omnipotence. His best feat was curing all the evos on earth. That's planetary.

Watch your language. You apparently haven't watched omniverse where Alien X survived universe being wiped out of existance without sustaining any injury. Then he proceeded to recreate the universe.

Recreating the universe>>>>>>>> Curing every one on a PLANET.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Skelebones: Altering laws of physics does not mean nigh omnipotence. His best feat was curing all the evos on earth. That's planetary.

Watch your language. You apparently haven't watched omniverse where Alien X survived universe being wiped out of existance without sustaining any injury. Then he proceeded to recreate the universe.

Recreating the universe>>>>>>>> Curing every one on a PLANET.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rex has actually affected the Omnitrix before by just touching it...

Given that the Alpha Nanite has also stolen some alien powers, I wouldn't see how Rex couldn't be capable of the same.

However, I think Ben would take the majority. Trying to touch the Omnitrix would be hard enough unless Ben changed into some kind of melee alien.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: you apparently didnt read OP stating ultimate alien was the continuum being used in the battle making omniverse useless

and good job focusing on only one of my feats listed.

i appologize for my language i simply just grow tired of every single forums nerfing omnipotents and nigh omnipotents to mere planetary levels because of "hurr durr feats" if something is said to omni thats one thing but if something is said to "do anything you want" then thats another. master controll nanite is the former. being said to do anything

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By RBT

@Skelebones: I don't see your point. This thread was created before omniverse. That's why OP said UA version. That doesn't mean that feats from Omniverse will not be counted.

If we're going by the statements, then Alien X is omnipotent. Paradox said it. Matt Wayne has said it twice. Going by feats, Omega nanite Rex is planatery, Alien X is universal +. Do the maths.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: how can it not mean that? just because its dated doesnt mean we should ignore OPs post

also no dr-who-ripoff said it can do almost anything. not anything. if youre refering to the conversation between him and asmuth which i recall as the only time he ever spoke about their powers.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Skelebones: Its the way it happens. Same reason why you'll see viners posting Thor'a feat from Dark World ina thread created when Avengers relesed.

Paradox stated that if Aggregor absorbs Alien X's power, he'll become omnipotent.

Plus, Matt Wayne, writer of the show confirmed Alien X is omnipotent.

Skelebones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Skelebones

@rbt: again no he would be unstoppable not omnipotent

bad logic man. if that was the case then hulk is omnipotent cuz greg pak said in an interview that if the hulk didnt want to be stopped no hero could ever stop him. that includes people he has lost to here in the BA.

Jeff770

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Jeff770

Rex and Ben are both Omnipresent in Alien X/God code Nanite modes.

But Alien X bests Rex via feats.

As for powerscaling? Dunno.
Hahaha that's hilarious.
Is this the same Rex Salazar who slugs it out with class 100's casually and bitch kicks giant E.V.O's?
Maybe the one who caused a Multi city block eruption just by connecting a strong dive punch in the first episode?

I hope you know that Rex outdoes a vast majority of Ben's Aliens via durability and outright fighting ability. Big Chill and other haxed forms however eat him.
Throwing Humungasaur and Diamondhead around all over New York is a good example right? Rex was obviously whooping that ass in the crossover lawl. Though Ben wasn't using Ultimate Aliens Rex wasn't using Omega one builds either.

Anyway, This goes either way, Taking on the Consortium alone and overpowering them is one of the dozens of reasons why Rex would outdoe Ben in combat generally. Plus like the others have said. After beating and tossing him around, Rex would probably get Big chilled, OR he smashes Ben's aliens and their inconsistent durability, I remember when Shocksquach got K.O'd by a peak human kick by that one biker guy villan with the face paint or something.

Rex is much more balanced.
He's survived the pressure's of the Underwater civilzations.
Being smashed through three stone pillars without hardly any injury.
Being struck by lightning and then getting punched by the giant Consortium robot?
Or surviving escape velocity? (Tho I believe the suit was on)

Looking at the wiki it also says that he's lifted up and entire building and smacked E.V.O's away with it? (Insane strength feat shared with Cyborg from Teen Titans)

Dodging bullets from point blank range and Hunter Cain's missile while groggy too lol.

Rex wins with moderate difficulty if Ben doesn't hax with his more broken transformations such as Big Chill.
Oh and Load Star doesn't do shit.
Case closed.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skelebones: Here you go. It took me just a few days to find these.

No Caption Provided

Jeff770

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already proved why Rex is vastly above most of Ben's Aliens through feats and even the crossover itself.
If anybody however thinks that Rex can match Alien X then you're sadly mistaken.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Ben with difficulty.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best part:

Upgrading merging with Rex. That badass fight

-------

Ben wins via Swampfire regen and Burning Rex to hell

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@parryboy said:

Best part:

Upgrading merging with Rex. That badass fight

-------

Ben wins via Swampfire regen and Burning Rex to hell

Thats assuming Swampfire can actually hit Rex.

Fun fact: Rex became omnipotent after the meta nanites were activated. Lets have a battle with Rex vs Alien X please. XD

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

What has he achieved with the Meta Nanites activated?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By lowlaville

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville:

What has he achieved with the Meta Nanites activated?

Oh, he went FTL and was said he became a "god", reversed the nanite event with a mere thought, he could breathe in space, insta teleportation, size manipulation (became the size of a nanite and back). Rex's god form is even more featless than Alien X though.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Alien X well, survived a weapon destroyed the universe (and he was the closest one to the weapon), and proceeded to recreate the universe within a few minutes after arguing with Belicus and Serena.

In the (non canon) video game, he was about to be BFR'd to the Null Void with a laser until he stopped it, and put the effect at the backs of Vilgax and Psyphon, and them being sent to said pocket dimension.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville:

Alien X well, survived a weapon destroyed the universe (and he was the closest one to the weapon), and proceeded to recreate the universe within a few minutes after arguing with Belicus and Serena.

In the (non canon) video game, he was about to be BFR'd to the Null Void with a laser until he stopped it, and put the effect at the backs of Vilgax and Psyphon, and them being sent to said pocket dimension.

I know about Alien x's feats. The accurate way to put what I meant to say would be, Metananite Rex is more featless than Alien X is, or something like that.

Point being, metananite gave Rex total control over every aspect of the physical universe. As in, Rex became another Molecule Man (the one who fought pre retcon beyonder), though the power levels could be arguable, and is speculation to say the least. Godmode Rex is near featless, even if omnipotent.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

So he's became an all omnipotent robocop?

If Rex controls the aspect of their universe, what about OUTSIDE, in Ben's universe?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By lowlaville

@parryboy: because Rex controls physical elements, it would all be the same for him. At least, the universe rex came from and the one ben resides in falls under the same omniverse. The movie proved it anyway, and because they come from the same creator "Man of Action", we can assume that to be canon. As such, it would not matter in any case. At least, thats what would be, in theory.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Yes, and Professor Paradox has hinted it also in the episode "Forge of Creation" in UA. He states that there are infinite number of universes, but others with different physics.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville:

Yes, and Professor Paradox has hinted it also in the episode "Forge of Creation" in UA. He states that there are infinite number of universes, but others with different physics.

I am well aware of that as well. However the meta nanite individually controlled an aspect of physics.

• Purple: Technology
  • Blue: Elemental Forces
  • White: Gravity
  • Green: Space-Time
  • Orange: Matter and Energy

These elements are common in Ben 10's universe too. In fact, you can expect to find these elements across fictionverses. In this respect, Rex would be a more than adaquate match for Alien X.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Parryboy

@lowlaville:

Thanks for explaining that subject. I hope it helps other people who wants to debate in Rex vs Matches and such.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville:

Thanks for explaining that subject. I hope it helps other people who wants to debate in Rex vs Matches and such.

Glad I helped. Rex is often underestimated anyway.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Yeah, it's like they hate the Man of Action. Both of his series at least.

Ben is also very underestimated here.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville:

Yeah, it's like they hate the Man of Action. Both of his series at least.

Ben is also very underestimated here.

Actually, Ben is pretty popular in here (usage wise). Rex, he never gets used, so no debates around Rex to accurately plot his strengths and weaknesses.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Battle-wise Rex with Meta Nanites would probably hold off well against certain... Overpowered people.

But yeah, Ben is quite popular, and I heard of a Superman vs Ben 10000 and all they do is chuck around Alien X

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy: Alien X is probably the main reason. But no, I followed Ben 10 for years since its began, and the series have aliens strong enough to laugh at some of the mainstream comic characters. Take Professor Paradox for example. He walks the multiverse. That means... he can be present in any given universe... Marvel...DC... or literally any place he wants to be. Hes got feats like...making people breathe in space, by substituting for example the space inside the Forge of Creation. He's definitely a high tier multiversal being in my book.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville:

Yeah, and only Celestialsapiens are able to kill him, because he exists outside of the time stream.

He will be a Multiversal Tier being, but not a Multiversal Busting being, like Mxy.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By lowlaville

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville:

Yeah, and only Celestialsapiens are able to kill him, because he exists outside of the time stream.

He will be a Multiversal Tier being, but not a Multiversal Busting being, like Mxy.

Yeah. Its doubtful he could bust a multiverse. However theoratically, he could merge two parralel universes.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: And THEN make them boom.

Also didn't he meet his alternate future self without causing any paradox?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parryboy said:

@lowlaville: And THEN make them boom.

Also didn't he meet his alternate future self without causing any paradox?

Thats why he is called Paradox. He is able to co-exist with infinite parralel versions of himself without any trouble whatsoever. Furthermore, they all seem to share a collective conscience, which could be explained as an omnisciency factor for Paradox. Or, it could very well be that they are one to begin with.

Parryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Parryboy

@lowlaville:

Maybe an alternate timeline? No? It is also probably a "What if" that was really happening.

Back on topic Ben wins via Diamond head

MetalGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gen Rex

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By MetalGOD

@justsomerandomkid said:

@metalgod: Why does he win exactly ?

Well since the OP states that morals apply, and at a random encounter, i doubt they're gonna use they're strongest form, it's just probably gonna end in a slugfest between the two and as shown in the crossover, he was shown to have the advantage against Ben...

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metalgod: Crossovers? Of course their not gonna let anyone win or lose. Heck Lodestar could pawn Rex. But of course they gave it in favor of Rex. Diamondhead should be able to stomp Rex. It seems that all people use is the crossover for comparison...

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, has any of you actually given a thought that Rex could deactivate the Omnitrix? In the cross over movie, a single touch actually had a lasting effect on one of Ben's transformations for a while. Rex could essentially deactivate or worse destroy the omnitrix.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By lowlaville

@metalgod: Crossovers? Of course their not gonna let anyone win or lose. Heck Lodestar could pawn Rex. But of course they gave it in favor of Rex. Diamondhead should be able to stomp Rex. It seems that all people use is the crossover for comparison...

Because crossverse comparison is canon. In this particular case anyway.

Facts: Rex stalemated Humangasaur. Rex overpowered Rath. Rex owned Diamond Head. Rex owned the gravity guy. Rex could even affect the omnitrix.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: if we go by feats then Rex gets stomped like i said they had it in favor of Rex anyway . How does he go from stalemated Humongasaur to having Diamondhead getting stomped? What gravity guy are you talking about? Gravattack would own Rex as well

Jay-10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ben has had a record of getting beat by enemies who he can easily beat, in Rex's world, there are people who have enough strong to take down a huge EVO(Six for example) and Rex actually has combat experience(unarmed, no powers), Ben shows less unarmed skill(and Rex had like 5 years of providence training, Ben just started practicing karate with Gwen) and Rex has had experience with dealing with super powerful EVOs, so he can take on most of his(Ben's) aliens.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course ben 10 very easy.

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rex has actually affected the Omnitrix before by just touching it...

Given that the Alpha Nanite has also stolen some alien powers, I wouldn't see how Rex couldn't be capable of the same.

However, I think Ben would take the majority. Trying to touch the Omnitrix would be hard enough unless Ben changed into some kind of melee alien.

That was the Ultimatrix the Omnitrix is more powerful and advanced

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jay-10: When did Ben get beated by weak enemies only a few like Aggregor has defeat him

@skelebones:Alien x is more powerful than God Rex

Alien x is omniversal and Rex universal at best

Edited

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm alien x is omnipotent sooo.

Jay-10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atomix: true, i didn't know what i was thinking

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skelebones: My friend Alien X is more powerful than God rex.

Also celestialsapiens are the most powerful beings in ben 10 multiverse as Celestialsapiens are omnipotent. Rex universe also located in Ben 10 multiverse.

Alien x can erase god rex from existence.

I mean God rex is not even close to a celestiasapien power My friend.